Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 6:52 pm
Mayah Playah
Remember that time Fredrich pushed Lock out of the way and got shot?

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I hope I didn't tire you out so much that you want to sleep now." Fredrich chuckled as he stepped back into the living room, a bowl of popcorn in his arms and two cans of cola in his gloved hands. He sat down besides Lock and handed him one of the cans. He looked at the screen while setting the bowl between them. "I'm glad you got it to work. I tried once, but I felt too silly waving the control around." he admitted with a soft, maybe even embarrassed, chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:00 pm
User Image

Lock raised his head and opened his eyes, smiling at the detective. "Ha, not a chance!" he replied, taking the can and setting it on his lap. "I could go for hours and not even feel winded." After he finished bragging, the blonde raised the remote to point it at the television. "Yeah, it'll feel really weird the first few times you do it, but after a while, you just get used to the whole thing. Although, I won't lie, your arms will continue to get tired. I could help you with it, if you'd like," he offered, smiling sweetly.

Awesome nerd
... Yes...

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:55 pm
Mayah Playah
Remember that time Leon died?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich bellowed out in laughter, his chest shaking with his heavy voice rumbling so much. "I've had plenty of sex, too, Lock. You're really starting to underestimate me." he said and put some popcorn into his mouth just as the movie started.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:02 pm
User Image

"Waaahhh, I don't wanna know that!" cried Lock as he ducked his head, pursing his lips. Hearing the movie start, though, he sat up and scooted closer and took a handful of popcorn, popping the pieces into his mouth slowly. "H-hey, maybe we should put the popcorn on the table and not on the couch," he whispered, eyes on the screen.

Awesome nerd
STOP THAT, YOU JERK

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:12 pm
Mayah Playah
Remember when Lock visited Ethan in jail?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich just stared at the screen with his usual stoic expression, popping in another piece of popcorn now and then. "Just tell me you want to cuddle and I'll set it down." he said nonchalantly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image

"Pfft, cuddle? Me? Haha, that's stupid!" laughed Lock unconvincingly. It was so manly to admit he wanted to- Wait a second. This guy's c*ck was up his blonde a*s just under an hour ago. He'd lost the right to manliness for the day long before the movie came into question. With an internal sigh of defeat, he nodded. "Yes, I want to cuddle... please."

Awesome nerd
STAAAAAHP

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:12 pm
Mayah Playah
Remember when Lock threw himself off a cliff and Ethan ran over and they reached for each other?

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Smirking softly to himself, Fredrich moved the bowl to the table and put an arm around Lock, pulling him close to his warm body. "There. That wasn't so hard, now was it?" he said while rubbing the blonde's arm.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:28 am
User Image

"... Hush," he grumbled, pursing his lips as he curled into the Austrian's side.

Awesome nerd
Why are you doing this to me?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:30 pm
Mayah Playah
Because Sherlock's back on Jan. 19!!

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich smirked and continued to watch the movie. It had the basic jumpscares and gore, but for someone associated well with death, it wasn't too frightening. Sure there were times that surprised the detective, but he didn't jump in his seat or let out a sharp gasp.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:54 pm
User Image

Lock, however, jumped at every scare, gripping Fredrich to his body and burying his face into the man's chest when it got REALLY scary. Geez, this was a bad idea! The teen yelped as another scene threatened him, shaking. "Wh-who's idea was this movie again?"

Awesome nerd
So you're torturing me??

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:54 pm
Mayah Playah
Yes. Obvi.

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"You were the one who recommended it." Fredrich answered. He chuckled softly at how cute Lock was with this movie. How could he have ever been a seme? He was just too cute! The detective pulled Lock towards his chest and held him, his powerful arms promising protection. "Honestly, Lock, you're a detective somewhat. You deal with homicide cases worse than this!"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:00 pm
User Image

"Actually, I'm the same way with those cases," he said sheepishly, burying his face into Fredrich's chest and almost muffling his voice entirely. "I'm just really good at hiding it. It's easy putting on a brave face in front of a bunch of people." He peeked up at Fredrich a bit. "I trust you so... I guess I don't feel like I need to fake being brave." Suddenly embarrassed, he covered his face again. "God, I'm such a damn wimp."

Awesome nerd
The hell is wrong with you?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:19 pm
Mayah Playah
I'm tired...

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"No, it's okay to be scared of a movie." Fredrich assured with a small smile. He moved a hand to stroke Lock's cheek and brush some golden hair from his face. "If everyone didn't think it was scary, it wouldn't be a horror movie, now would it?" he pointed out. Suddenly, a knock came at the door. It was light and rapid, so the detective had a vague idea of who was at the door. "Give me a minute." he sighed and rose from his seat, leaving Lock's side for a moment. He walked to the kitchen and opened the cabinet to pull out a bowl of candy then headed to the door to open it. Just as he suspected, two children stood at the doorway, a girl dressed as a bumblebee and the cliche sheet ghost.
"TRICK OR TREEEEAT!" they sang and held out a bag to the tall man.
Fredrich glanced over at his neighbor, a woman dressed as if she just got back from work. She gave him an apologetic smile, knowing how he liked privacy, but the detective looked back at the children with a small smile (and a sigh) and gave each of them a handful of candy.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image

Lock stood and followed the detective to the door, leaning on the doorframe and smiling. "Oh, what's this?" He knelt to the ground, examining the kids. "A bumblebee and a scary ghost? Oh, Fredrich, you better give them extra candy, or they'll come back and try to scare us again!"
The little kids raised their hands and yelled "Boo!", and Lock gasped.
"Ahh! You scared me!"
The kids giggled, then smiled happily at him as he put a little more candy into their bags. "Happy Halloween!" they said as they turned to go.
Lock stood, waving goodbye and smiling. "Happy Halloween!" he called, moving out of the doorway and waiting for Fredrich to shut the door. "I used to love trick-or-treating. Did you go when you were a kid?"

Awesome nerd
How tired?

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich put a gloved hand to his mouth to hide his smile. It was almost unbearable how adorable the scene was. He flickered his dark blue eyes up to see the mother, who was well aware of his sexual orientation. She looked at Lock then at him and mouthed, 'He's cute!' Smiling at the flustered look on the Austrian's face, the family moved on to the next apartment, and Fredrich closed the door. He set the bowl down, making sure to grab a chocolate bar for himself first, and started making his way to the couch when he heard Lock. "No." he answered. "I only went a couple times as a child, but I mainly stayed indoors and ate the candy my parents bought." He looked over his shoulder at the Korean and smirked. "I was too scared of all the costumes." he admitted.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games