Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"I'll take that as a compliment." Cameron beamed before considering what to do next. "Yeah, might as well." he sighed and removed all of Liam's knives. "Great. I get to wash them and we haven't had sex. Lucky me." he sighed once more.

A light chuckle escaped the detective's mouth. "You and your clothes." he said more to himself than to Ellery. Nevertheless, he put his arms around the smaller male's waist and held him close. "Of course I'll go. I'm sure the last thing Daniel would need after his first kill is us around."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:50 pm
User Image

He laughed, reaching up to wipe his neck of blood and adjust his hair. "Oh shut up, we'll be having sex tonight," said Liam as he pulled his clothes back on. "If you behave, I'll let you do all of this again later. Now kiss me goodbye before I go to work."

"I can't be blamed for loving to dress you up," he said, one hand already toying with the black hair that he loved so much. "Hopefully once he gets this first kill out of the way, you won't spend all extra hours of the day training him and sleep a little more." Ellery's bright green eyes sparkled with love as he drew closer to the man he loved. "You seem so tired these days. I wish there was something I could do to help."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:08 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

As he tried to ignore the (disgusting) sounds of his parents making out, Julian laid on his bed, one arm folded behind his head and the other holding up his phone. He flipped through pictures of Daniel, some with them smiling the cliche smile for any occasion that needed a smile, some that were secretly taken of Daniel, some that would embarrass him for life. As he stared at a picture of the blonde smiling that smile he only gave him, he wondered if he was currently killing his first victim right now. How was he handling it? Were his hands shaking as he held the gun? Did he stare at the victim's face and think about their life? Did he wonder how his strict dad would handle the situation?

"Some sleep does sound nice." Fredrich agreed with a weary sigh. "Just having you by my side is enough to get me through the day, though." he assured with a light and loving smile on his face.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:29 pm
User Image

"Unless we're riding horses," he teased, finger-combing the soft black hair of his husband. "Don't worry, Fredrich. I'll be right by you tonight while you sleep, like always. After all, who better to protect you than me?" Ellery came closer pecking Fredrich's lips once before moving back and stroking his cheek. "I love you, Detective Waltz," he whispered, adoring green eyes staring into such protective blue ones.

As Julian thought of his boyfriend, Daniel tried his best to keep his thoughts off the man he loved as he outfitted himself for the poor man's death. Wearing all black, Daniel stood before a mirror and pulled his hair into a tight ponytail, looking down at his outfit and the one gun he had strapped to his hip. Unlike his father, his black gloves were simple gloves. He looked so much like his father, though... So much like the dark-haired killer he'd known most of his life. "This is it," he breathed, looking into his blue eyes, searching for something. "I'm so sorry..."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:29 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

The man, the victim, was standing in front of a movie theater, smiling at the sight of a brunette girl that was excited to see him. She ran to him and he eagerly took her into his arms, hugging her tightly and pecking her on temple as she laughed gleefully. Where the man wore an engagement ring, the girl did not.

"Why did you have to make it sound so formal?" Fredrich chuckled and leaned forward to kiss him deeply.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:39 am
User Image

"Because I feel formal today," laughed the smaller male, not even bothering to come up with a good reason before closing his eyes, tilting his head, and returning the kiss with passion. His favorite activity of the day, more than designing, singing, spending time with Daniel, was kissing his big strong husband.

A tall, muscular blonde stood from a distance, watching and waiting for the opportune moment as he'd been taught. This guy, he looked so happy with this other girl, the one that must've been the client's sister. With a small sigh, he finally saw the best moment, and took the shot. "No hard feelings, man. It's just business," he whispered before pulling the trigger, swallowing hard as he heard that deafening crack, and saw the blood and limp body that meant he'd hit his mark, right in the temple. He nodded, then turned and walked away, willing himself not to look back.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:24 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

At Daniel's back, the girl that was in the man's arms let out a shrill scream as her lover fell into a pool of his own blood. People ran out of the theater and crowded around, shouting and screaming in confusion, panic, and fear. Shortly after, as soon as the young assassin was out of sight, the sirens of ambulances and the police roared across the city.

Fredrich had gotten Ellery to sit on top of his lap and rested his gloved hands against his hips. He moved one hand up to cup the songwriter's cheek and was kissing his neck when the sound of sirens caught his ear. He paused and glanced towards the window, listening intently to the melody of panic and adrenaline coarse through the city. A small smirk spread across his face. "Looks like he did it." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:19 am
User Image

"Mm, good," murmured Ellery, licking his lips and leaning into his husband's hand. The man's own hand were on the detective's chest, rubbing lightly through the fine shirt, fingers itching to touch those familiar muscles he'd loved for so long that had somehow stayed even after all this time. Ellery's own body had stayed the same as well, the only sign of age being his eyes. He suspected that Decius had something to do with his lack of aging, but chose to believe that he and Fredrich were simply aging gracefully. In the back of his mind, he was always reminded, however, that Basil, in his thirties and as gloriously beautiful as always, was taller, more built, and looked like an adult, whereas Ellery was still being mistaken for twenty. Oh, the price of looking younger than you are.
Back in the present, Ellery let out a small whine, moving his hips enough to graze the Austrian's lump. "Considering our son, we've got about thirty minutes until he'll be back. Let's make the most of it."

The blonde winced at the sound. He'd been trained to remain emotionless before, during, and after the kill, but something in him just couldn't like his job. He'd been assured that this was just the beginning jitters messing with his head and that he'd be able to kill without a thought soon enough. Still, this little edge of guilt got to him. He ran a hand through his hair before pulling out his cell phone and starting to call that one person who made everything better. "Juli?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:16 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian was just dozing off when his phone's sudden ringing made him jump. He looked around frantically until he noticed it was his phone. Glancing at the caller ID, he swiped his finger across the touch screen then held it to his ear. "Well, well! The legendary Nightingale is giving me a call? To what do I owe the honor?" he chuckled. Thank goodness the call woke him up, though, or he would've fallen asleep and wouldn't be able to meet him on the roof. Oh... That wasn't why he was calling, was it?

"It'll hardly be fun, but I'll take what I can get." Fredrich smirked before biting the tip of his glove and sliding it off. Tossing his glove to the side, he slid his hand into Ellery's pants from behind.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 pm
User Image

"Ah!" Ellery arched his back just so, leaning his head forward as his backside was pushed into Fredrich's hand. He set his head on Fredrich's shoulder, his mouth positioned just a breath from the man's neck. Inching closer, he opened his mouth and gently bit the skin. moaning on the skin and vibrating it.

Daniel chuckled as he got into his car, starting it up and speeding off. "I wanted to ask if you could meet me on the roof in ten minutes," he said, driving as fast as he could without getting arrested. "I really need you right now. Will you be there?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:07 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Hearing the urgency in Daniel's voice, Julian's smile disappeared. Did something go wrong? "Uh, yeah. I'm heading there right now." he nodded while getting off the bed. He pulled off the blankets on his bed and slid his house keys into his pajama pants pocket before heading outside.

"I never get tired of hearing that." the taller man smiled to himself before inserting his finger into his lover, enjoying the nostalgic warmth and tightness.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:26 pm
User Image

"Fr-Fredrich!" he gasped as he felt a digit entire his body. Ellery whimpered softly against the skin, breathing shakily as he moved his hips. "Pl-please... please m-m-more!" he begged, ignoring how shameless he sounded. Fredrich was the most powerful of tops, and if there was anything he adored, it was hearing Fredrich voice as he was touched.

"I'll see you there," he said before hanging up, tossing the phone onto the seat. He sped down the road, only stopping once he was finally at the house. He silently climbed onto the roof, sitting where he usually sat and staring at the stars. Being an assassin... It wasn't what he expected.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:16 pm
Mayah Playah
You know, Alec Baldwin has a very nice voice.

Julian Rieux

A blanket was placed over Daniel's back from behind. "Hey there, handsome." Julian chirped and sat down besides him. He gave him a comforting smile, though the look in his eyes showed how concerned he was. "What's up? You look like you've seen a ghost?"

"My, you've gotten so demanding lately." Fredrich breathed down Ellery's neck as he buried his finger in more. He thrust it in and out a few times before adding his second finger. "Has it really been that long?" the detective mused while looking up at the designer's face, his eyes seductively cold and mocking. "Your body's sucking me in."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 6:41 pm
User Image

He shook in reply, gripping his husband's shoulders tightly in need as his hips moved up and down along with Fredrich's fingers. "I-it's b-been almost two mo-months," he stammered, cheeks red with arousal and emerald eyes pleading up at his husband for more. "I-I n-need... I need you! Th-that p-part of you!"

Daniel smiled up at Julian, then reached for him. He wrapped an arm around the teen's waist, lifting him and pulling him between his legs. Wrapping his other arm around Julian's waist, the blonde set his chin on the brunette's shoulder and sighed. "I just finished the kill. He was young, and in the arms of my client's sister. They were in love, Julian, and I murdered him while he held her. She was covered in his blood in seconds." Daniel's guilty voice lowered to a whisper. "All I could think about was you, Juli. If you died in my arms, I wouldn't know what to do. I just... I feel bad for the poor girl."

Awesome nerd
Yes, he does.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:30 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian looked at the side of Daniel's head for a moment then moved one hand up to run his fingers through his hair. "I remember my first kill, I couldn't stop trembling the rest of the day, and I had to skip school because of how shaken up I was." He closed his eyes and smiled to himself. "You know, the first thought that came to my mind when I dissected that person was, 'What if that was you? What if it was your corpse I saw?'. But I didn't have to worry about that, because I knew that no matter what you wouldn't let anything stop you. I'd like to think I can be the same when it comes to living." He turned his head and kissed the side of Daniel's head. "It's just First Kill Jitters, you'll be fine in no time. Think of it this way, at least you're not aroused by it like my parents." he tried to joke.

"Mmm, your shameless moans are so enticing." the assassin cooed, his deep voice so playful yet arousing. Pulling his fingers out, he yanked Ellery's pants down the moved so that he was sitting with his back facing the taller male. Unzipping his own pants, Fredrich grabbed his freed appendage and guided it into his lover's entrance.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games