Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi relaxed a little. She blushed realizing what he was saying. "Okay." She replied with a soft smile. Maybe, despite his flirtings there was hope for them both yet. . . no. She was with Sasuke. She wanted to see where her relationship with Sasuke was going. She didn't want to put effort into it if they were not going anywhere important. "I think I've calmed down now. But, what do you mean, about Sasuke not thinking to look for? Is there something I've missed in your thoughts?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata sighed, glancing towards the door where Thomas and Naomi had left through. "You know kissing her wasn't wise, Sasuke. I could see it if she cared about you, but as far as I've seen... she doesn't really 'care' about any of us in any romantic sense," she said quietly. Thomas sighed. "I'm sure you remember that woman... that spoke to you... but before I ran into her and you... I 'saw' something, and it regards the Uchiha Compound... specifically a large sitting room.... with that fan symbol he's so proud of on the back wall and a bookcase to the left near a sword stand... if what I saw is right, there's a hidden passageway behind the bookcase," he said quietly. "What happened... I don't know, it was almost like astral projection, since I couldn't really touch anything... but there was something about what... or more precisely who was at the end of the passageway that tickled something in my memory," he said quietly. He couldn't put his finger on what it was, but he was certain it was important.... especially to Sasuke.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"And yet she kissed me back."Sasuke replied. "Even if only for a moment." He remembered it clearly. She'd been taken by surprise, but only pulled back when she realized she was kissing him back. He thought she'd continue once she was over her shock, unless. . . "Maybe I was her first kiss." He mused. "That might be why she's upset with me."

Naomi frowned and listened. "Hmm. We could find out." She said musing. "But I doubt he'd be willing to show us, or tell us about it since we're not his Clan."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:22 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata rolled her eyes. "I doubt it," she muttered, glancing away as she finished eating. Thomas shrugged. "I have a feeling he doesn't even know about the passageway at all... it was well hidden and the woman..." he said wryly before he blinked a couple of times before he kissed Naomi's cheek. "Damn... if that's who it is, then Itachi was a ******** genius in more ways than anyone realized," he muttered as he turned away, dashing back to the restaurant; he was almost certain of who it was in that passageway and hidden room... and it would shock more than just Sasuke, if his guess was right. Hinata was somewhat surprised when Thomas burst in through the door, looking very excited about something before he grabbed Sasuke by the collar and jerked him to his feet suddenly. "We need to get to your home... quickly. If what I suspect is right, there's something nobody realized about that night," he said with intense energy as he unconsciously pulsed chakra through his muscles as he pulled Sasuke near him as he half turned, almost jerking the Uchiha onto the floor. Sakura fumed, looking a bit annoyed at Thomas' antics, but she wondered what had him so energized. I wonder, she thought.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:31 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke jerked quickly out of Thomas' grasp and shoved him through the paper into the street. His eyes shifted into his Sharingan as he did so."Do not touch me filth." He hissed. "Like I am your friend. Only two people are allowed that privilege. And you are not one of them."

"Sasuke!" Naomi cried coming out of her daze to see what had happened. "What the hell?!"

Sasuke just ignored her. "You may have strange powers, both of you, but they are useless if you cannot wield them properly. And no one talks about that night. Never!" His hands moved quickly to form a Jutsu, but, with his guard down Naomi took him out from the side. Her silver hues met his. His eyes already in the form of Mangekyou, Her's nearly fully mature. They stared at each other panting hard. He knew it! She displayed evolved forms of the Sharingan!

"Do not go down this path Uchiha Sasuke." Naomi hissed. "Or you incur my unadulterated wrath." He made to struggle but she pushed him hard into the ground. "Yield! Or I break your sternum!" She didn't know why she was reacting so violently to what he was doing, just that if she didn't stop him now, things would get bad, especially since she was itching to hold Lucy.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:27 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata saw Thomas tumble through the curtain and wall before rolling to his feet. Thomas's eyes narrowed before he rose to his feet and snorted. "Damn, you're a fool. How do you know that what you saw then was what happened? I suspect there's a critical thing you're missing that never entered your mind... nor your mother's," he said dryly. He seemed nonplussed at Sasuke's anger, his hand resting very lightly on the hilt of his nodaichi. "I have some talents that are just awakening... and you need to know this," he stated bluntly. He half closed his eyes as the wind gusted strongly down the street, though his clothes barely rustled before he frowned, his head turning slightly as a hooded swordsman in a black cloak stood at the end of the street. He noticed one critical fact immediately: the wind did not touch the swordsman's cloak. Hinata inhaled sharply, unaware that Ino and Sakura did the same as they all felt the same strange feeling... of vigor... as if life and everything within it were magnified somehow. She blinked a couple of times, well aware her Byakugan wasn't active.... before she gasped. She could see a faint flickering white aura around Thomas' body as he looked away from Sasuke. "Always wanted to encounter one of your kind," Thomas sighed as if he weren't impressed before he fluidly and suddenly drew his sword, deflecting a blade that seemed to absorb the nearby light into its own pitch black steel. His blade was almost immediately a blur as was the black blade, sparks of white energy like flickers of lightning every few seconds flashing as he shifted his weight fluidly, deflecting the blade as for a split second, the heron stood proudly on the blade Thomas wielded, visible to Sasuke and Naomi especially. "You will die here, as will the fools around you. Your woman will scream for years before I grant her death's release." Sakura had stood when Sasuke shoved Thomas, though she heard the odd... rasping voice that the black cloaked swordsman spoke in. She shuddered slightly, feeling a icy sense of fear pooling deep in her body though she couldn't explain the source to save her life even if she tried. Hinata reacted the same way as Sakura, but triggered her Byakugan for a few seconds, blinking as she saw wisps of darkness... pure darkness, trickling from beneath the cloak which she realized the wind didn't touch. "You aren't touching anyone... or anything," Thomas said icily, the killing intent behind his words like a blast of Arctic air. "And you... Eyeless... will not survive this dance," he growled as his blade took the sword hand off in a spray of acidic black blood as he simultaneously laid open the "man's" chest, took off his other arm just below the shoulder, and took his head off just above the throat. Black blood spurted from the wounds as the decapitated swordsman, with black blood spraying from the stump of his wrist, still stumbled as if seeking to stab with a sword it no longer held.

Tsunade had been about to walk home when she heard the clashing of steel. She had taken to the rooftops and saw Sasuke lying on the ground with Naomi atop him and Thomas fighting someone in a black cloak. To her surprise, Thomas had clearly killed the man, yet the man did not fall. She saw Thomas' hand drop onto the hilt of the black bladed sword before it was engulfed in a white hot burst of chakra that incinerated it to little more than a scorch mark.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:27 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke had completely ignored Thomas, instead he and Naomi glared for long, agonizing moments he thought Naomi was going to kill him. None but he saw her eyes. And they both knew he was afraid. Not that he'd lose his life, but that she would never want to see him again, as a friend, or a lover.

"Do not do that again." She said to him in a cold tone. "Or I will not be merciful." She stood up and moved from him to watch the fight with Thomas. Unlike the others, she felt no dread. She knew Thomas would win. Especially if she was nearby. They protected each other since they met. She knew he wouldn't fail. Nor would she. "The heart Leannen!" She cried an endearment in Gaelic. "Go for the heart!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata cocked her head, blinking as Thomas glanced back at Naomi before she saw the white aura swirl around him, condensing subtly in his hand. Thomas shifted his weight as he focused the energy flowing through his body before he snapped his wrist, a whip of white hot fire lashing out and bisecting the swordsman as it simultaneously incinerated the cloak in a gust of blue flame, revealing a near skeletal body with a cauterized vertical slash with dead white skin. It revealed that the face of the creature was mostly human, but bald... and where its eyes should have been as nothing but a pale stripe of slightly darker skin as it dropped to its knees. The whip of white flames condensed into a baseball sized orb as he sighed, flicking it at the creature with a muttered "Bakuton: ShÇŽndĂ n," before the creature imploded in a blast of white hot flame and dust as it was incinerated into nothing more than ashes. Hinata blinked a couple of times, glancing at Sakura and Ino, who were both looking at Thomas as if they didn't recognize him at all. "You saw that aura as well... didn't you? It wasn't chakra, whatever it was," she said in a low voice. Sakura jumped slightly as Hinata spoke, trembling slightly as the odd 'life' that seemed to hang in the air receded... but they couldn't tell where it receded to.

Tsunade cocked her head with interest, looking thoughtful. She found it interesting that she felt the unusual pulse of 'life'... almost as if it were being brushed with the Yang chakra of Naruto's purified Kyuubi Mode, but somehow... stronger, by easily two or three times, she mused.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:47 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi's body tensed to move toward Thomas, but something grabbed her arm. She turned to remove it but was met with those soul piercing eyes again and felt her heart thud into her throat.

"I'm sorry." Sasuke grunted after they stared at each other for long moments. "I should have asked first."

Naomi smiled softly and took his cheek in her hand bringing him down for a quick peck. "Don't do it like that again." She whispered on his lips then turned to go to her best friends side. "Did it work Tom?" She asked in English. "Did hitting it in the heart work?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:13 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Hinata cocked her head, seeing the slight aura seem to recede into Thomas' body if she really looked closely without blinking. What is that aura? It isn't chakra, but it isn't youkai either... so what is it? she wondered. Thomas shifted as Naomi spoke next to him as she paused. "It did... though it didn't make it easy," he said with a slight shrug as if it didn't matter at all. He hoped she wouldn't notice the shallow but long cut that ran from just under his elbow until about midway up his bicep. Blood dripped down over his fingers and although he could distantly feel it, he ignored it. Sakura blinked, noticing something glistening slightly as Thomas shifted. "He's hurt," she muttered.

Tsunade looked thoughtful, though inwardly she was thinking, as she'd noticed the same slight aura but knew immediately it was neither chakra nor demonic youkai. It felt more... basic... than that, as if it were something that could be summoned if one knew how to do it. It was clear to her, however, that while Thomas could manipulate it, he did so instinctively, as if he had help though she was certain she would have felt that anywhere else in Konoha or frankly, anywhere else. It raised more questions about them, truly.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:23 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked his head as he glanced towards Sasuke. "You have a choice to make. Either you can attack us, in which case I have a feeling if Naomi doesn't kick your a** Tsunade will... or you can allow us to come to your home, and see if what I suspect is true... and that you aren't the Last Uchiha," he said flatly. "You're damn lucky, boy. First time fighting a Myrdraal, and you come away with a scratch," Lan muttered in his head. "What I find disturbing, Lan-sensei, is that I not only agree with you, but I realize how lucky I am... shows that your training and faith in me wasn't misplaced," he thought back. A low snort as if of annoyance was the only reply.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

"Tom, you're hurt, let someone tend you." Naomi suggested with a frown. Though yes, If Sasuke did make any moves she'd shove him in the dirt.

"Fore-play." Sasuke replied with a smirk. Naomi punched him, three feet down into the dirt.

"Such a dirty mouth." Naomi growled. "I'm going back to the compound whether you like it or not." She turned and headed toward the Uchiha compound, fingers curling into claws. Her left hand seemed to be sub-consciously searching for something.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:36 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked, looking down at his arm as if he were unaware of it though he had actually been keenly aware of it. Hinata came towards Thomas, chuckling as she saw Sasuke trying to get out of the miniature crater Naomi had left him in. Her hands were enshrouded in a healing emerald aura as her hands trailed down the cut. "Considering how rapid your swordplay was, I'm really surprised that this is all that you have for an injury," she murmured. She thought Thomas muttered you and me both, but didn't really listen. "Dumbass, that was more obvious than that blond idiot in there is, and that says something," he sighed as Hinata swatted him lightly as the wound healed as if saying 'don't call my fiancé an idiot'. "You're lucky all she did was coldcock ya, though... I can say the last person that was that forward with her... well... let's just say he didn't have it for long," he said dryly, offering Sasuke his hand to help the Uchiha up. He glanced momentarily at Sasuke's groin to get his point across. He remembered how that lewd moron had screamed after getting his balls shot off... not pretty although he'd deserved it.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:10 am
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke took the hand, concealing just how concerned he was that Naomi would get violent if he moved too fast. "Noted." Sasuke said gripping Thomas' elbow. "And here's something for you too, be careful around her and fire." He warned. "It seems to entrance her. Then she starts crying."

Naomi hadn't stepped one foot completely on the Uchiha territory before she heard a strange hissing sound. Her eyes darted around as she prepared herself to be attacked. The more she focused on it, the more she realised it wasn't a snake hiss, but a fire hiss, when water is tossed on embers.

"Interesting memories you have." A voice purred behind her. "Such darkness hidden behind light. It was your fault wasn't it?"

"Shut up!" Naomi hissed. Her hand itching to her hidden Lucy.

"It was you who lit the flames-" It hadn't completely finished speaking when she turned and pressed her gun to the owner of the voice's head.

"I said shut up you little insect!" Naomi hissed again.

"Run! Run you little rabbit! I'm coming for you!" Her father's voice haunted her dreams every night. She gave a squeal and turned bolting toward the doors of Sasuke's home. She paused. Six fingers. She was in an illusion. She couldn't get out on her own without revealing it.She shot the side of her leg. A deep graze made her cry with pain breaking the attacker's hold on her. She turned and saw a figure disappear from atop a telephone poll. She knew from where she was Thomas and Sasuke wouldn't know what had happened until they returned. Good. She could get herself patched up. They'd be none the wiser.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:39 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shrugged as he chuckled, tugging Sasuke to his feet. "We all have triggers, like when I mentioned whatever got you pissed off earlier. I have mine as well, but then... some of the triggers that would set me off might be similar to what sets you off, I don't know. I know about betrayal... pain, loneliness... death, but if what I suspect is right, then there may be something you either never thought to look for, or didn't realize to look for," he said with a shrug as he started walking towards the Uchiha Compound. He exhaled. "I'd guess whatever happened to you happened when you were younger and relates to your family... from your reaction, but I'm not going to ask for details since unlike some, I'm not a gossip," he said wryly, pausing as he had noticed Sakura and Ino both following them, though he idly noticed an interesting detail: he didn't turn to look towards them, nor did he shift his gaze away from the empty street, yet he was absolutely certain that Ino and Sakura were trying to follow them and listen in on their conversation. Entranced by fire... then crying? I suspect it's likely that something happened with fire, perhaps a home fire when she was younger, he thought, his facial expression giving no outward sign of his thoughts.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games