-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Race: Irish Nekojin (cat demon)
Current Form: Humanoid
Gender/Orientation/Status: Male/Gay/Single
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Health: Great
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
With: Drake
Where: Princeton Academy || Library
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The feline was a bit surprised when the other reacted so on his little cut. Matt hadn't really thought it worth his attention as it was such a minor cut it would heal within a day anyway. When the other moved in and licked it, it was Matt's turn to be slightly flustered. This was highly unusual, and he came from quite an unusual tribe. Drake's reaction to his blood sounded somewhat disconcerting but when they moved away and Matt noticed it had healed up, he rubbed the spot it had been and looked at his fingers, it was just totally gone. The feline blinked a bit, before he looked at the other. If these weren't enough signs for him to pick up what the other was, his eyes were a dead giveaway. Nonetheless Matt didn't feel threatened. "Wow, thanks. It would have healed up quickly already, but this sure beats having to wait." A chuckle escaped the Nekojin before he moved and picked up Drake's book before offering it back to them. "I believe you lost this." he said and smiled a bit and sat back down at the table, gesturing an invite to Drake to sit down as well.

Dorm&Profile: Matt Yarn/Dorm #11

the amazing kitsune

-

[color=#8585ad]""[/color]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:55 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers and an open leather jacket
Extra: A Celtic Knot tattoo that runs around his right upper-arm like a band. Has an Irish accent.
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline was a bit surprised when the other reacted so on his little cut. Matt hadn't really thought it worth his attention as it was such a minor cut it would heal within a day anyway. When the other moved in and licked it, it was Matt's turn to be slightly flustered. This was highly unusual, and he came from quite an unusual tribe. Drake's reaction to his blood sounded somewhat disconcerting but when they moved away and Matt noticed it had healed up, he rubbed the spot it had been and looked at his fingers, it was just totally gone. The feline blinked a bit, before he looked at the other. If these weren't enough signs for him to pick up what the other was, his eyes were a dead giveaway. Nonetheless Matt didn't feel threatened. "Wow, thanks. It would have healed up quickly already, but this sure beats having to wait." A chuckle escaped the Nekojin before he moved and picked up Drake's book before offering it back to them. "I believe you lost this." he said and smiled a bit and sat back down at the table, gesturing an invite to Drake to sit down as well.

the amazing kitsune

-

Drake: https://goo.gl/images/ic1UG6
Drakes dragon form:https://goo.gl/images/sLx6YF
b]name: drake
Age;17
Race:vampire/dragon
Sex/sexuality/relationship status:male/gay/single
Outfit: shown in picture
Extra: has earrings and two lip rings and a Italian accent

Drakes eyes widened at what he had just done taking the boom from the other male gently he took a seat next to him keeping his head facing the table as he bit his lip trying to make his eyes go back to the normal black he could still taste Matt’s blood on his tongue it had been the most delicious he had ever tasted nothing could compare, then trying to compose himself “ u-um as you may now realize I’m not exactly notmal I’m a vampire well half vampire anyway” pausing to take a breath he continued “ I’m sorry for doing that without your permission it’s been awhile since I’ve last feed and with yours I couldn’t resist “ he finished his voice Staying the same volume the entire time  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:09 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
Outfit: Black jeans, sneakers
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt hadn't really seen anything normal on this school so far, so he wasn't that surprised to hear Drake wasn't. He already deducted as well that the young man had to be a vampire or some other blood drinking race. They had licked away his cut and the bit of blood that had come from it. "I noticed. But I am not exactly human either. I'm a feline demon." he said and smiled a bit. It had been weird, he'd admit that. But in the end it had been good intend were it not? "Why not? I thought vampires had found ways to feed without killing or running out?" he asked curiously. He had read plenty about vampires in his search for knowledge about Nekojin. Yet he couldn't help but be a little cautious after hearing Drake couldn't help themselves once they tasted his blood. He was well known with the bloodlust that could consume a vampire as well. Also through the books. But then again he did say he was a hybrid. "You didn't hurt me doing it. You meant well." he spoke after the apology.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:23 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt hadn't really seen anything normal on this school so far, so he wasn't that surprised to hear Drake wasn't. He already deducted as well that the young man had to be a vampire or some other blood drinking race. They had licked away his cut and the bit of blood that had come from it. "I noticed. But I am not exactly human either. I'm a feline demon." he said and smiled a bit. It had been weird, he'd admit that. But in the end it had been good intend were it not? "Why not? I thought vampires had found ways to feed without killing or running out?" he asked curiously. He had read plenty about vampires in his search for knowledge about Nekojin. Yet he couldn't help but be a little cautious after hearing Drake couldn't help themselves once they tasted his blood. He was well known with the bloodlust that could consume a vampire as well. Also through the books. But then again he did say he was a hybrid. "You didn't hurt me doing it. You meant well." he spoke after the apology.

the amazing kitsune

-

A small giggle comes from drake’s lips “ well that does explain the ears and such “ he says he then frowned softly as a dry chuckle cane from him “we do have a way and many vampires have been so as to not be hunted again we would take enough to sustain us for a a little while leaving the victim unharmed and with no idea it happened everyone is happy with this... except me I don’t like to take blood from those who are unwilling anyone I’ve drank from have been those who willingly gave there blood to me but since moving here I’ve had no source of blood to sustain myself and regular food only helps for so long so that’s why I acted that way “ drake let out a sigh after his lengthy explanation  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:31 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline nodded when they spoke of his ears. That was indeed a trait for his species. He was surprised to hear the explanation though. He did read vampires did it with moderation now, but this was the first time he heard about one not drinking unless it was agreed by the victim. "Isn't that a dangerous decision? From what I learned from books is that you really need that blood. Unless animal blood works." Matt spoke, more curious than cautious about it. After all Drake hadn't attacked him and seemed well in charge of his instinct. To Matt it was fascinating in a way. "How long can you keep this up?"

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:43 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline nodded when they spoke of his ears. That was indeed a trait for his species. He was surprised to hear the explanation though. He did read vampires did it with moderation now, but this was the first time he heard about one not drinking unless it was agreed by the victim. "Isn't that a dangerous decision? From what I learned from books is that you really need that blood. Unless animal blood works." Matt spoke, more curious than cautious about it. After all Drake hadn't attacked him and seemed well in charge of his instinct. To Matt it was fascinating in a way. "How long can you keep this up?"

the amazing kitsune

-

“ oh trust me I know it’s dangerous I never heard the end of it from my mama or papa but it’s ny choice to make even if it can kill me I just want to be seen for more the. Some monster “ he says and frowned slightly at the other question “ well animals blood could keep me alive not for much longer mind you plus it’s like something we rather not do animal blood is like drinking vinager it’s bitter and nasty and as for how long I can keep this up “ he looked up at matt a slightly scared and pained look on his features I’m not sure besides what I licked from your cut sorry about that again I haven’t feed in “ he paused to count in his head “ about a month give or take a few days “ he finished with a nod  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:12 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt listened calmly. It all just made him glad that he wasn't as depended on other than food and water. "You're not a monster. Though that may not mean much coming from a demon." the feline said and chuckled a bit. But when they spoke about animal blood, he looked a bit worried and he leaned back against the chair. It was a real gamble this young man was making. "It's quite alright. It sounds like you need to feed soon." he spoke and sighed a bit as he thought about. Often he had considered his life incomplete, with not knowing where he came from or much about his own species, but compared to Drake his life seemed much easier. "Hm, maybe I can help you at times, but I have no idea what drinking my blood would do to you on the longer term. I'm not human after all." he carefully said. Sure he just met the guy, but he could probably handle it being a stronger specie and it wasn't in his nature to let someone suffer or die if he could change it. Where he came from you helped each other, even if that was nothing like what they spoke of here.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:23 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

Matt listened calmly. It all just made him glad that he wasn't as depended on other than food and water. "You're not a monster. Though that may not mean much coming from a demon." the feline said and chuckled a bit. But when they spoke about animal blood, he looked a bit worried and he leaned back against the chair. It was a real gamble this young man was making. "It's quite alright. It sounds like you need to feed soon." he spoke and sighed a bit as he thought about. Often he had considered his life incomplete, with not knowing where he came from or much about his own species, but compared to Drake his life seemed much easier. "Hm, maybe I can help you at times, but I have no idea what drinking my blood would do to you on the longer term. I'm not human after all." he carefully said. Sure he just met the guy, but he could probably handle it being a stronger specie and it wasn't in his nature to let someone suffer or die if he could change it. Where he came from you helped each other, even if that was nothing like what they spoke of here.

the amazing kitsune

-

Age;17

Drakes eyes widened at what he was hearing matt would actually let drake feed from him his lip Trimbled slightly and a small tears of happiness showed on the corner of his eye and in his joy he lept up into Matt’s lap wrapping his arms around the taller males neck in a hung his face in the crook of the other males neck “ Grazie thank you “ he said softly into the males neck hugging tighter  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:34 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

For Matt it really wasn't very unusual to offer to help out in a pinch, but it seemed Drake thought completely different about it. The feline was a little surprised and his ears perked up when the other male jumped on his lap and started hugging him. A slight blush came over the Nekojin, feeling a little embarrassed before he gave a nervous chuckle. "You're quite alright but do be careful with how you thank me." he joked a little, though also a little seriously, as his tail was caught up in the excitement. Matt never felt really well about his tail being constricted. He then sighed a bit. "Like I said though, I'm not human. I don't know what drinking from me will do to you." he admitted. He had yet to find an entry about vampires feeding from a demon. They were a strong specie so it would be easy choice usually. So why was it not documented?

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:44 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

For Matt it really wasn't very unusual to offer to help out in a pinch, but it seemed Drake thought completely different about it. The feline was a little surprised and his ears perked up when the other male jumped on his lap and started hugging him. A slight blush came over the Nekojin, feeling a little embarrassed before he gave a nervous chuckle. "You're quite alright but do be careful with how you thank me." he joked a little, though also a little seriously, as his tail was caught up in the excitement. Matt never felt really well about his tail being constricted. He then sighed a bit. "Like I said though, I'm not human. I don't know what drinking from me will do to you." he admitted. He had yet to find an entry about vampires feeding from a demon. They were a strong specie so it would be easy choice usually. So why was it not documented?

the amazing kitsune

-

A small blush graced his cheek as he pulled back slightly from the hug but not moving from the other males lap “ I’m sure yours will be more then enough that one drop was enough for me to know that yours is perfect “ he said giving matt a smile “ but there shouldn’t be anything bad to happen the worse I can think of is that the slim chance that it doesn’t work and I either go into a blood rage don’t worry I’ll make sure I’m far away from campus if it gets close to that or the other one I... die “ he hesitates slightly saying the last part put shokk his head “ but I’m sure it will work is there any place you would like to do this at when we can “ he asks  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:52 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

When Drake moved back a bit, Matt quickly moved his tail the other way, glad it was freed. The other male didn't move from his lap however which was slightly awkward, but the feline sat back once more as he listened. The probability his blood might be poison to this guy wasn't much to look forward to, but they seemed certain that they could drink it. "Hmm" came from the feline as he thought about the question. Since he didn't know what he was up against here either, it might be best to do it at his dorm, so if he would end up weaker than normally he could lay down and rest. All he knew for certain was that a vampire's bite on it's own wouldn't cause anything. "In my room maybe. I have one dorm to myself, so it would be calm." he spoke. His parents had made sure he wouldn't miss much of the luxury he was used to.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:58 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

When Drake moved back a bit, Matt quickly moved his tail the other way, glad it was freed. The other male didn't move from his lap however which was slightly awkward, but the feline sat back once more as he listened. The probability his blood might be poison to this guy wasn't much to look forward to, but they seemed certain that they could drink it. "Hmm" came from the feline as he thought about the question. Since he didn't know what he was up against here either, it might be best to do it at his dorm, so if he would end up weaker than normally he could lay down and rest. All he knew for certain was that a vampire's bite on it's own wouldn't cause anything. "In my room maybe. I have one dorm to myself, so it would be calm." he spoke. His parents had made sure he wouldn't miss much of the luxury he was used to.

the amazing kitsune

-

“I-in your room okay that sounds good to me “ he said giving the other male a small smile then noticing he was was still in his lap blushed harder and reluctantly got up and back In his own chair “ sorry about that I forgot “ he said scratching his cheek as he leaned back in his chair hoping that this worked even if he didn’t show it he was in constant pain going a month with out feeding it was torture  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:09 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

It seemed the better solution. After all Matt didn't know how his body would react either. The feline chuckled when Drake noticed he was still sitting on his lap and shook his head smiling. "My family put me in dorm eleven. I'm sure you'll recognize it as the door bears the same mark as the band around my arm." he spoke and pointed to his Celtic knot tattoo around his upper arm. "Just let me know when you need to feed and we'll see how long I can be of use." he said and gave a gentle smile. He then picked up his book again and went back to the page he left off, though he wouldn't mind taking it to his dorm instead if they needed to feed now.

the amazing kitsune

-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:15 pm
Kaiten Jiron
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

It seemed the better solution. After all Matt didn't know how his body would react either. The feline chuckled when Drake noticed he was still sitting on his lap and shook his head smiling. "My family put me in dorm eleven. I'm sure you'll recognize it as the door bears the same mark as the band around my arm." he spoke and pointed to his Celtic knot tattoo around his upper arm. "Just let me know when you need to feed and we'll see how long I can be of use." he said and gave a gentle smile. He then picked up his book again and went back to the page he left off, though he wouldn't mind taking it to his dorm instead if they needed to feed now.

the amazing kitsune

-

Age;17

Drake reached out and grabbed the others males hand “ don’t say it like that I don’t plan on using you for your blood if it works or it doesn’t I-i really wanna be your friend “ he said looking down slightly embarrassed at his own out Burst  

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:29 pm
OoC
-

❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Matt ☬ Student
⋌⋚⊰⊹
❅❅❅❅☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image

The feline's ears perked again as he looked at Drake in surprise with a little confusion mixed in them as he heard them speak. He hadn't meant it like that. "Sorry, I have a feeling I didn't use the right pronunciation there. I didn't mean it like just use me for blood and that is all. I mean for being useful to help with your feeding problem." he explained to the other male, tilting his head slightly. It was well possible he had said it in an incorrect way. After all his native language was Gaelic Irish, not English. Then the feline smiled again and looked through his bag for a moment before he turned back to the table, paper and pen in hand. Matt wrote down his name and mobile number before tearing off the paper and offering it to Drake. "Just in case." he said and smiled. He wouldn't always be by the other's side after all. They would need an alternative way to contact him when he was elsewhere. "Matt ó Conchobhair is my actual full name, but since most people find it impossible to pronounce, I often introduce myself as Matt Yarn. Easier to remember for them." he explained.

Dorm&Profile: Matt ó Conchobhair/Dorm #11

the amazing kitsune

-

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items