Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] All Aboard the SS Party! [Open!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:40 pm
[Dove]

Yuri's brow furrowed even more, "You okay?" She was acting kind of weird, though that was kinda her usual lately, but still.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm
(Yuri)
She offered a smile to the bartender as she was presented with her drink, then took it delicately.

"... I don't know," she admitted with a shake of her head. "It's New Years, though, and I refuse to let my hyper-active emotions get the best of me tonight." She blinked at the count once as she spoke, realizing she might have said too much. ...oh well. As long as she wasn't panicking or ruining anyone's birthday party--which was funny, she thought, given who was standing behind her-- or engagement party, in some spectacular fashion, things would be fine. "So... cheers."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:59 pm
[Dove]

"Soo you're drinking alcohol to keep from getting emotional. Yeah that sounds like a great plan."

But she was a big girl so he let it be at that, watching as she started downing whatever that was in her hand.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:04 pm
(Yuri)

She shook her head, taking a sip of the drink now in her hand. "I've already tried not to be on my own... at least a drink might might take my mind off things...?" The statement read as a question, whether or not she wanted it to, and she absently stirred the drink. "I was happy last time, sooo..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:08 pm
[Dove]

Yuri just sighed at that. This wasn't going to be pretty.

"Have fun with that," he said while deciding not to argue with her. He then proceeded to walk away. Man, this party was a real drag.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:15 pm
(Yuri)

When he walked away, she lowered the glass, watching him silently, her heart sinking. He was so much more distant now... and though inwardly she knew it was for the best, it still hurt...

She looked down into the light and pretty contents of her glass. He didn't approve...While she had thought it would help--and a large part of her still did-- she was now unsure and second guessing things, and wore an expression to match her indecision and distress. She wouldn't let herself get so far gone as last time... surely she could handle that.

The glass still remained in her hand.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash