Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Tale As Old As Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:18 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯
♬ : . : ✎ : . : ✐ : . : ♬

I always win at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,
Not a dollar or a crowd could ever keep me here

As soon as Phoebe reentered the bathroom, he was puzzled by the disappearance of his guest. Furrowing his eyebrows, he looked around, seeing everything was normal... except the blood in the bathtub. With a gasp and a cry of Dragon's name, he rushed over and plucked the younger male from the water, sighing heavily as he set to work washing, drying, and clothing the Wendigo, all the while wondering what exactly he'd gotten himself into.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,
All the world is waiting for the sun.

User Image

Awesome nerd
Eh, you do it. I did the last one.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:46 pm
Mayah Playah

~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

"I've been alone for almost my entire life..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It seems like only yesterday Dragon passed out in a bathtub for the second time. It was hard to believe that was a few months ago. In that seemingly short amount of time the two had grown quite a bit, both as a couple and individually. They spent almost every minute of every day together, and though Phoebe remained invisible to the world, Dragon held no qualm about holding his hand in public or even giving him a sweet kiss occasionally.
Individually, Dragon seemed to mature. People no longer vanished overnight. Athough he was unsure of how it was done, he knew Phoebe had succeeded in controlling his demonic side. He even found himself having a stronger mental stamina for intimate moments. No longer did the young Wendigo feel lightheaded after feeling Phoebe's tongue brush against him. Even when he accidentally came across arousal between the two he found himself still standing (he still had nosebleeds).
On Phoebe's end the Wendigo noticed his wings losing more and more feathers each day. Was this part of the molting? Dragon chose not to address it for fear of offending the host.

Today they sat on a checkered blanket in the middle of the beautiful backyard garden, a picnic basket between them. They weren't alone, either. Throughout the entire garden were other families. Kids ran across the ground and would peer at the pond to catch sight of any fish, and the parents would enjoy a day of relaxing instead of fixing up their master's mansion. It was a small party Phoebe had thought of, one to celebrate everyone's survival of the hurricane. The mention of survival, however, sent a pang of guilt Dragon's way when he first heard about it. It was like they were also mourning the people lost, the people he had killed. He did not let it affect him during the picnic.
Dragon sat with his knees to his chest, staring up wistfully at the sky. "Oh!" he suddenly blurted and pointed up at one of the many clouds in the sky. "That looks like an elephant!" He smiled then turned his head to look over at Phoebe. "Right?" Excitement glinted in his white eyes.

"... So why does it still hurt so much?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:03 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe leaned against the tree, one leg stretched out and the other pulled up. He had both of his arms drawn close, whittling a small toy for one of the children as he sat. Amused blue eyes glanced up at the younger male, a smile appearing on his lips. The monster sat up a little, peering through the light foliage at the sky and nodding. "That it does," he agreed before setting down the wood and reaching into the picnic basket for a green grape. Popping it into his mouth, he leaned back and sighed, eyes resting on his remarkably adorable significant other before returning to the toy.
He suddenly sat up, clearing his throat and blinking at the pain he wasn't expecting in his stomach. It was a warmth at first, but was now becoming something stronger. It was like his stomach was being tugged at. "Strange." Shaking his head clear, he stood and rubbed his head, then gestured to a small crowd of people. "Looks like they're going to play a game. Why don't we join in?"
Sixteen feathers fluttered to the ground.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:59 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Perking up at the sound of discomfort, Dragon gave Phoebe a concerned look when he held an expression of pain. Before he could ask, the host seemed to calm down and stood up, facing the crowd a little farther off. "Are you sure?" he asked as he stood up himself. "They can't see you, they might think you're cheating." he said. That was a weak excuse for the real reason he was hesitant. Phoebe was still invisible, he wasn't sure how the family members of the workers were reacting to him. What if their reactions disheartened Phoebe? He wouldn't be able to take that.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:16 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

"In which case, you can join in my stead!" responded Phoebe heartily, although he could detect the reason behind Dragon's hesitance. "Besides, they see you as an extension of me, anyway." This was completely true in the house. The workers listened to Dragon like they did the Master, even calling him Young Master whenever they referred to him. They were very fond of him already, believing he was an adorable choice for the head of the household, and it had only taken a shy smile from the young man to win their hearts.
Phoebe coughed into his fist as he watched the group laugh, bending over a little and trying to catch the breath he'd suddenly lost. "Dr-Dragon," he called hoarsely. "W-water!" The coughs became more painful, heard by the workers not too far away.
Benson set down his granddaughter and hastily walked over, eyes on Dragon. "Young Master Dragon, is everything alright?" he asked.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:12 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. It sure wouldn't be as fun without Phoebe, but the host seemed to really want him to play. If it was what he wanted.
By the time Dragon had advanced a few steps he heard Phoebe begin to have a coughing fit. He spun around on his heel and hurried back to him. "Are you okay?" he asked, clear blue eyes filled with concern. Pursing his lips at the croaked response, he nodded quickly and began hurrying to their picnic basket. He wanted to believe the coughing was caused by dust getting into the wrong lungs, but this sounded like it was actually hurting Phoebe! Crouching down beside the basket, Dragon pulled out one of the water bottles inside and hurried back to the host's side, handing it to him. By that time Benson had arrived and the demon gave him an uncertain look. "Phoebe's having a coughing fit." he explained.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:24 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

Take a photograph,
It'll be the last,

Phoebe grasped the water bottle as the coughing made him fall to his knees, holding it so tightly that the plastic began to strain. Claws dug into the bottle, water leaking out until the entire thing completely broke, the water spilling out and watering the grass. The monster fell forward, coughing harder and harder, blood spattering out of his lips and onto the perfect green grass, his pale face contorted into one of the upmost pain. On his back, the feathers fell off at a faster rate, fluttering to the ground in clumps. The wind picked them up, floating them into the air in a way that was too precise to be natural. The feathers all remained in the air until the last of them was gone from his wings, two dead-looking things drawn in close to his body. When he finally ceased coughing, Phoebe looked up just in time to see the horrified looks of the people all around him, Benson reaching forward still in concern.
"Master... is that you?" he asked, creaking knees loud as he knelt to the ground and set a shaky hand on the monster's shoulder, unafraid. One look into his eyes and Phoebe knew.
"You... You can see me?"
Before his hoarse question be answered, all of the feathers suddenly shot back at him, a gust of wind throwing back Benson and clearing out the three-foot radius of Phoebe. He was knocked onto his back on the ground, completely covered in feathers by the time the wind died back down. There was no way to see his body, he was so hidden.
The staff made no moves, looking to Dragon to see what he would do.

Rain, rain go away,
Come again another day,

User Image

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:05 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

"Phoebe!" Dragon cried out and crouched down. His eyes widened when he saw the blood spilling, and he desperately searched for any kind of wound. There was none, whatever was happening had to be taking place inside of Phoebe. But why now?! Why was it so strong now?! Wouldn't there be a gradual illness beforehand? Is this something else? Seeing the pain on Phoebe's face, Dragon felt himself tear up. He couldn't tell what was happening, so he couldn't do anything to help the other male. He felt so helpless!
"Phoebe, no..." he whimpered, watching the wings fall off rapidly. The only thing that riled the Wendigo from Phoebe was the strange wind blowing around them. He looked up to see the fallen feathers swirling around Phoebe. He put a hand on his forehead then looked around to see everyone gathering around them. What... was wrong?
Benson crouched down and Dragon looked to see him touch the host. Touch... Touch? He could see him? Dragon looked at everyone once more. They all could see Phoebe?
Suddenly, the feathers from Phoebe's wings shot towards the host, pushing away everything and everyone near him. Dragon himself was pushed back, but was strong enough to not get knocked down. He saw the butler fly back and ran towards him. Even at a distance was the wind strong, and the feathers blocked the majority of his view, but Dragon fought it all to keep the butler from getting hurt. Managing to catch Benson, Dragon set him on his feet then hurried back to Phoebe, or the mass of black feathers.
He noticed the painful silence just as he noticed all the stares on him. All he could hear was the occasional humid breeze and his rising heartbeat. Even the curious children had gone quiet. Finally, after gulping thickly, Dragon bent onto his knees and reached towards the feathers. What was underneath it all? Was Phoebe alright? He would have moved if he was, right?
Biting his lip, the younger male brushed away the feathers and uncovered what had become of Phoebe.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:26 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

I'm still good at hide and seek.

His Theme

I promise you, I'll answer your plea
I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The closer that Dragon got, the lighter the feathers turned. By the time he touched them, they were all completely white. As the first feathers moved away, healthy skin could be seen. It was still a little light, yes, but tanner than the sickly milk-white complexion from before. Scars had disappeared completely, leaving the smooth skin behind. Phoebe's claws had been replaced by clean fingernails no longer that an average man's, the horns on his head missing. His coarse, black hair was replaced with soft, red locks, his mouth slightly open to reveal straight, white teeth. As more and more feathers were cleared away, a man that was clearly shorter than Phoebe was found under them, wearing naught but the monster's blue jeans on his slim hips. His eyes were closed, opening only when skin touched his own.
He barely heard the gasp that resounded when brilliant and familiar blue eyes looked around, wincing at the light.
The man groaned as he sat up, raising a hand to his forehead and shaking his head. "What the hell just happened?" he asked, even his voice sounding different. In place of the rough growl his voice had been before, this one, while still deep, was rich and effortlessly smooth. Those blue eyes looked around, landing on Dragon and immediately softening, a gentle smile appearing on his lips. "Dragon," he greeted, his hand leaving his head to touch the male's cheek.
But before he could make contact, he froze, eyes finally seeing his skin. Where was the paleness? Where were the scars? What was going on?! "I'm..." He didn't finish his sentence, bringing his hand closer to his face. Phoebe glanced back to Dragon, lower lip trembling. "Dragon, do... Are you seeing this too? Or is this some weird kind of dream?" he asked, tone hushed.

My love for you will always live on
Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:59 am
Mayah Playah
I like the small changes you added to the layout

User Image

Dragon felt his breath leave his lungs as he saw the beauty beneath all the feathers. He recognized this, this was the portrait of Phoebe before his curse. Could it mean...?
Still struck silent by Phoebe's newfound beauty, the Wendigo merely stared at him as he pondered aloud what had happened. He managed to close his mouth as the hand reached for him, then watched as the host examined himself. When given the chance to talk, Dragon took a moment to remember how to speak and nodded dumbly at him. "Y-Yeah..." he said in a soft tone. "You look just like that portrait." He looked around, remembering the crowd. Each person stared at Phoebe in pure awe, a few murmuring to themselves and even a couple making the sign of the cross. "I think they can see you too." he said then looked back at the host to see his reaction.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:11 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

I'm still good at hide-and-seek.

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

He looked back to the people, nodding at Benson who only smiled and bowed shortly. Looking back to Dragon, the man slowly put his hands on Dragon's shoulders, looking into the ever-changing eyes he'd fallen in love with the past month and a half. "I'm... I'm me again," he said, voice still quiet, as if he was afraid that speaking louder would bring back his monstrous curse. A bit painfully, Phoebe shifted onto his knees, his back visible by the crowd, which arose a collective gasp.
On his back, up by his shoulder blades where his wings were before, was a delicately painted tattoo of a pair of wings. Unlike his wings from before, these were angelic and white, and a spectator would have to look twice to make sure that they weren't moving like wings tended to.
Not noticing the gasp out of pure habit of ignoring them, the slightly shorter male's hands slid from Dragon's shoulders to his hands, clasping them in his own and holding them to his chest. "Do you know what this means?" he asked his significant other, his smile so sweet that it radiated love for the younger demon.

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd
Really? I feel like I should've done more.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:38 am
Mayah Playah
Yeah, I like it

User Image

Dragon too heard the gasp, but opted to check the reason behind it later. Right now he found himself mesmerized by Phoebe's clear eyes, his alluring voice, and even his beautiful looks. As a monster Dragon found the host beautiful, but now? He was indescribable.
His ever-changing eyes flickered only once, and that was to see where his hands were going. He saw them be held against Phoebe's chest then looked to his face, appreciating his delicate structure. "Wh-What does it mean?" he asked, noticing his old stutter return as a familiar blush ran across his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:53 am
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

"It means what I always knew," he started, raising the hands to his lips to kiss them tenderly, cheeks turning a pretty shade of red. "You're really my true love, Dragon. No one else could have broken the curse." The hands were lowered back to his lap, and he released them to throw his arms around Dragon's neck and laugh happily. "This is far better than I ever imagined, and it's all because of you, Dragon!" He pulled away from the hug just enough to look into the Wendigo's eyes, his own edging with happy tears. "The only way I can think to repay you is with myself. You think you can accept that?"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd
Aww, thanks~

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:20 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Dragon couldn't hold back the blush he got when Phoebe kissed his hands, and it only got worse when he heard what the other said. "T-True love?" Like in the fairy tales? In all honesty, he had forgotten all about those. He had almost given up on love altogether had it not been for Phoebe. But to be dubbed his true love, and in front of everyone... it made him feel warm inside.
Dragon stayed smiling brilliantly at Phoebe as he reveled in his new freedom. Then he was offered Phoebe in his entirety. The Wendigo stayed still for a moment, still smiling pleasantly. Slowly a trail of blood leaked from his nose. "Y-Yourself?" he stammered, beads of sweat forming at the side of his head from the heated blush.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:33 pm
User Image

☯ φɦѳɛʙɛ ɖɛɪяɗяɛ ☯

His Theme

I swear it's true
Just trust in me

The man nodded happily, only for his smile to slowly fade as he noticed the blood. He reached for the rag that used to be his shirt, holding it up to Dragon's nose. "Yes, myself," he answered, wiping away the blood. "I'm yours, as long as you want me." His other hand went up to touch the side of Dragon's head, concerned. "Are you alright?"

Like a song
A simple melody

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games