Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Clean Slate (Rockets only) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:05 am
Aulus nodded agreement. "Yeah, I'll contact the front desk and let them know it's in hand." So saying he drifted away a little bit to make the call without disturbing whatever the pokemon were up to.

<> Paul chirped cheerfully. <> Even if some of them were a bit scary, like Tortie for example.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:58 am
Always enough food, nothing allowed to eat you. Too very good selling points... The Joltik had never really considered 'too hot' or 'too cold' before she'd encountered the 'hail' that had driven her out of her hiding place... 'Usually' not too cold, she noted... Hm.
<> Had she had 'friends'? Certainly, there had been pokémon she 'knew' before now, but they just tended to live nearby and not want to eat her... That was pretty much a 'friend' until now...
<> She ventured. <> She hadn't realised yet, that she wasn't really going to be given a choice in the matter either way.

Tambrey nodded a little, still keeping her eyes on the Joltik, and stepping forward slightly.
The tiny purple-eyed thing seemed... so strange to be afraid of, though still, she knew it could shock if it wanted to.
"Okay. I'm... I guess I should catch it..." She concluded, aloud, in much the way someone might dither about catching a house-spider in a glass to put it outside.
It was -cute-, she reminded herself; and, thankfully, it -was- cute... They fed off electricity... Oh!
"Paul? I'm going to let Gauntlet out; he might be able to feed it if it's hungry."
And then she wouldn't feel too guilty about catching the cute, but horrifying, little electric fuzz-bug... And she'd get to prove she wasn't absolutely helpless around electric types... Still, they were scary.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:30 am
<> Paul affirmed with a wriggle. <> He knew Tortie objected to them but he'd never understood why... well he guessed Tortie just objected to a lot of stuff on principle.

"Hu?" Aulus glanced over at Tam and, having more or less caught what she said, nodded agreement. "Yeah, that'd be best." It was only fair that she should take it too, given it had been attached to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:58 am
<> The Joltik questioned the spider 'mon, then turned as he explained what the strange woman was doing. <> She -had- noticed that, at least.
Then, in a flash of red, a Rotom appeared.
<<HELLO!>> Gauntlet greeted, extra cheerfully.
The Joltik tilted her head, surprisingly not startled by the loud plasma-pokémon, but frowning at it with some puzzlement.
<> She stated, confused, then looked at Paul, as though expecting he had an answer.

"Uh. So. Gauntlet... We have a Joltik, and you're an electric type so... Well, I don't know if it's eaten, and I'd rather we, uh, make it feel welcome, before I catch it, okay?" Tambrey tried to explain. "I'm going to try and catch it now, okay?" She, then, called back to Aulus, rather glad he was in earshot for the warning, just in case she needed back up against the... tiny... fuzzy bug. Electrical monster.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:41 am
Catching Tam's line of explanation Aulus nodded and gave the thumbs up as he concluded his report in to the front desk.

<> Paul chirred. <> He didn't knot the rotom well but he had seen it before. <> Paul asked of the floating ghost. <> Though they were pretty useful sometimes; as ropes and bandages mainly apparently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:24 pm
<<I CAN MAKE ELECTRICITY!>> Gauntlet parroted Paul, loudly, in confirmation, then crackled in demonstration.

The Joltik stared at the plasma pokémon, then lifted her head slightly, sensing the electrical energy in the air and trying to gather it.
The Rotom was like nothing she'd really come across before, and it didn't seem possible to attach to it in the normal way to feed on static, but the power it had was clear.
<> The Joltik understood, if not in the conventional way it was used to other pokémon 'making' food.
<> She asked, after a moment, as Tambrey suddenly appeared to be holding something round, and red and white.

"If it's done feeding, I'm going to try and catch it." The Agent informed Paul, more comfortable with letting him explain than trying to talk directly to the Joltik at the moment. The bugs seemed to have a rapport.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:51 pm
Paul was pretty sure that he should not be given this level of responsibility but as there was nobody else around to step up... oh dear. Well, he'd just have to try right? And this had been going okay so far right? <> he nodded to the Joltik. <and Gauntlet can make food for you!>> He hoped that was enough to convince the other bug, it looked like Tam wanted to catch it either way... which he guessed he understood, the base was 'secure' and that meant no wild running pokemon around.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:37 pm
The Joltik considered her options, finally, the calmest she'd been so far.
The ghost... Gauntlet... could literally make a big amount of food. Somewhat like her electrical attacks, but, of course, more appetizing.

At least, being with a human, probably meant -not- being in danger around this strange, strange place... and Paul had said the pokéball was nice and dark and safe.
<> The Joltik finally decided, luckily, as whether she had or not, the ball was soon to come. <> She decided to confirm with the Spinerak; making sure her first 'friend' would be around.

<<IT IS TIME!>> Gauntlet honestly wasn't -trying- to sound ominous, he could simply see that Tambrey was about to activate the pokéball.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:38 am
<> Paul replied enthusiastically. <> Maybe could have done without Gauntlet's input but he wasn't going to mention that bit, and hopefully it wouldn't matter anyway.

Turning to Tam Paul waved a leg and chirped again, the expression on his abdomen turning to a happy smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:42 am
Tambrey did rather wish Gauntlet didn't do that... crackling thing, but apparently it had been for a useful reason, and she was pleased to see Paul's response.
"Going to take that for a 'launch when ready'..." She smiled, warily, and threw the ball; that way she could dart away if the Joltik had decided -not- to go in there...

He fears thankfully, were unfounded.
The Joltik nodded her head to Paul with a relieved smile, before the red light enveloped the bug and she vanished inside without too much more incident.

<<WELCOME COMRADE!>> Gauntlet... greeted as the Joltik vanished, welcoming her to the team loudly.

"Thanks Paul; that was really good." Tambrey commented, genuinely relieved, when the chime sounded, before calling back to Aulus.
"It's secure! 'S in the ball!"  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:48 am
Success! Paul squeed and wriggled in place on the wall, hardly able to believe that he'd done so well and that he had a new friend too!

"Copy that," Aulus nodded to Tam, firing off another quick message on his Dex. Snapping it shut he sauntered back over to his friend, a broad grin spread across his scarred face. "Well for the first half hour on base I'd say you're doing well; got Neph to behave perfectly and caught a shiny pokemon Shall we go and check out another room? You'll probably find the real live bonafide Arceus at this rate!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:26 am
Tambrey recalled Gauntlet, the pokémon vanishing with a very loud and jovial <<GOODBYE FRIEND!>> to Paul, before the agent let her shoulders slump slightly, watching the ball on the ground.

"Yeah..." She smiled back at Aulus wanly, relieved. "Pretty lucky. That was terrifying. Um. Another room; sounds good."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:37 am
Aulus returned the weak smile and reached over to put an arm around Tam, squeezing her shoulder briefly before releasing her. "You did good," he said softly, and she had. It was stuff like that other people just didn't get, seemingly small things that were huge and.... Yeah.

"Let's go then, I want to find that pool!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:00 pm
Tambrey smiled a little more genuinely at the encouragement, and then bent to retrieve the ball.
"Pool sounds good." And then, after another moment. "Guess I should name her. I'll have to think about that."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:23 pm
"Yeah," Aulus nodded agreement, "got to get a good name. I nearly called Paul Gimpy, which just goes to show you should think about it." Paul had seemed like a cop-out at the time but now it seemed to suit the little bug who had just jumped back onto his shoulder perfectly.

"And after the pool, maybe we can go shopping and then cook? I'm going to get hungry before long."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff