Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:27 pm
Aulus turned off the mic and turned a baleful glare onto Izaya. "If I need your assistance I'll ask for it, and if I decide you need backup I'll make sure it's provided." Arceus damn it! Why did he have to be obvious? His pulse was quickening, his mouth drying out, and he couldn't be weak, not here. "Let's get one thing clear, Grunt," he growled in low tones. "If I get within spitting distance of that Galactic and I get clearance, I will snap their damn neck."

At least Rory was talking to him sensibly, about the plan not about- ugh! Things he didn't want talked about.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:28 pm
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"Aulus, calm down. All of you - all of you - past the foliage and across the street is a food vendor and some picnic tables. That is your new rendezvous point. Lead your groups there immediately to regroup, take a break, and calmly work out a plan for how to continue. Calmly. Knowing Galactic is there, I suggest forgetting its pokeball unless you know exactly where it is - if you get into the building, there's a possibility they could just blow it up if they feel like it and we do not need casualties from collapsing buildings if we can avoid it."

[Staff is now retiring for the night! Feel free to continue to play as you like, and Claire will respond to the four agents as necessary throughout tonight and tomorrow morning (if BFK is awake). We'll resume responding to posts tomorrow around noon EST or so and play with completion in mind.

There are some people with conflicts at various times tomorrow; if a person playing a character relevant to yours needs to leave, you can assume that their character is following along as needed. Similarly, if you'll be gone for part of tomorrow, your character will be following along as needed with the group.]

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:28 pm
[Tambrey]

Lu nodded, heading back outside. 'Spaced' out? Space, out of this world, he knew she was definitely hinting at something now... Brows furrowed in thought, he played a little word association; stars, moon, outer space, galaxy-

"Oh-" He said, feeling some blood drain from his face. That should be good, if she meant Galactic. "Do you see anything you want to, uh, look at?" He asked as they exited, hoping she could either direct them away from someone dangerous, or direct them to someone else to get information from.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:31 pm
If the scars on Kyle's face were visible they would be burning red with anger.
though he was starting to feel better the further away he got from Xander.
What was WITH this team! was everyone trying to sabotage him or something!?

Now it came the time though to figure out his next move. honestly, he wasn't sure how things like this worked, but he figured that if they were keeping the pokemon somewhere, it would be out of easy access.
He figured his best guess would be to take a look around the building,
So, on his own, he made his way around the outside of the building in a casual stroll, keeping an eye out for other people and back doors as he made his way around.

Sadly, he did not hear the Agents orders.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:32 pm
[Kyle]

Xander rolled his eyes slightly with Kyle getting on his case. Yes, he messed up but it got the job done. "Because I was trying to just get away with using Jack as a distraction but neither turned to look at him alone and I wasn't sure how to tell you what was ordered." In all his big missions, Xander had never been 'in charge' of anyone and he was quickly learning it was not his strength. At least when it came to assignments that were not his specialty.

When Kyle set off he was quick to follow after him. "You do realize Elite Claire said to stick in groups of two at least?" He said a bit sarcastically. He made sure to pitch his voice so only he and Kyle could hear the 'elite' part just in case. "Which means you can't just go off on your own. Also, Aulus' group are currently making their way in." Before he could continue, Claires voice came over the earpiece again. "Stop, we're to meet up with the rest by the picnic tables."  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:33 pm
Lu and everyone on the earpiece

Tambrey nodded once, as Lu seemed to understand, and listened to what came through the ear piece, activating the mic so her words confirmed she'd heard.
"Let's just get some food and have a nice sit down. We'll take a break and be much refreshed, hm?"  

Rocket Agent Tambrey

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:33 pm
He slowed to a halt, trying to slow down his thoughts too. "Alright, hold it," he murmured, motioning for the pair of grunts to stop. "We're regrouping by the tables over there, by the food vendor. We're going to make a damn plan, and then we're going to damn well carry it out." Damn straight they were. There would be a plan, and it would be fine... and maybe he would get to break a Galactic's neck, you never knew your luck.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:41 pm
[Tambrey]

Lu blinked and nodded, wondering if that break meant everyone was going to gather. With the news of Galactic, he guessed there needed to be some discussion. "Sounds good... ah, lead the way?" He asked, wishing he had a headset too. He did not like feeling out of the loop.  

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:43 pm
[Zacharie, Civilian A]

"I hope not but just in case I should grab something to eat to take my medication just in case," Rory replied, tossing a small shrug towards the two civilians. He'd be looking for them again after the groups had met back at the rendezvous point.

"Sorry about having to pull him away and best of luck to you both," he put a hand on Zacharie's shoulder and nodded to the food vendor Claire had mentioned over the headset.  
Yikes. Despite his efforts to be subtle, leave it to the agent to pick up on his intentions. Nakura was actually learning a lot about Aulus during this raid. He'd never realized before how sensitive the scarred man was, though it made sense when he thought about it. People with tough acts put them on for a reason.

Expression blank, the grunt nodded seriously at Aulus and was about to let the matter drop. But then there was the comment he made about the Galactics. "I've no doubt, Agent Aulus," Nakura answered, his voice monotone. "Not sure why you would bring that up, though."

Spotting a nearby dumpster, he began to scale that and was already hopping from the metal supporting a drainpipe to a narrow ledge when Aulus began to talk again. Damn it...damn damn damn...and he was already half-way up! Now they had to back down because of some Galactic sighting? What did that have to do with anything?

"Sorry, what did you say? I couldn't hear you," he lied as he skirted his way along the ledge.

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

(Xander)

As Xander followed after Kyle the Grunt suddenly jerked around, and advanced back to him. lifting his fists up and looking like he was about to deck the Agent before he stopped just barely to allow him to get up close enough to Xander to invade his space, controlling himself for now so that they didn't draw so much attention.

Kyle pulled his sun glasses off and stared Xander down "Just yell it out to the rest of the world why don't you?" Kyle hissed into the man's face. "Shut. Up."
"I'm not following you around anymore if you're going to keep messing around like this. Get it together Agent!"

It looked like his chance to look around was going to be cut short as they were assembling already.
Without another world to Xander Kyle brushed past him and made his way to where the group would be collecting.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 9:53 pm
[Kyle]

Uh huh. Xander totally being the one unsubtle here. "I never raised my voice. In fact I lowered it in key words. That is not yelling it to the world." He was more then happy to let Kyle shut up and walk ahead. And if the other didn't stop and think for a moment before speaking again, well, Xander would be happy to remind him that while he messed up he was still the Agent and Kyle was still the Grunt who had been about to ignore an Elites orders to stick together. Kyle did not know him nor was he even of equal rank so he didn't get to be this mouthy.

He was not going to keep putting up with it when there were Galactics around. Right now the only ones near by that were allowed to ream him would be first and foremost Elite Clair then Rory, Tambrey, and Aulus. And he was very sure he would hear it from at least one of them at some point.  

Natsuko-neko

Unstoppable OTP

insidiousEnigma

Bashful Bunny

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:18 pm
[Civilian A & B - Leaving]

He was a little surprised that they weren't going to press the two of them more but apparently Rory had decided it was time for them to move on. "Oh...yes, it would be wise to take the necessary precautions." He agreed slowly, his gaze wondering over to the vendor before returning to Miranda and her partner. "Well, perhaps we'll have the chance to talk again. It was very nice to talk to you and again, I wish you luck on your experiments." He nodded his head slightly in farewell before turning to make his way over to the vendor. "...What's going on?" He asked quietly once he and Rory were out of earshot of the two ecologists.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 10:36 pm
[Civilian A > Zacharie, Rory]

Miranda nodded emphatically, barely noticing when the blonde disappeared then reappeared, though she looked more than a little disappointed when they appeared to be leaving. "Oh... All right," she said with a small frown. "It was wonderful talking to you too - to be continued later, perhaps!" That said, she turned to begin speaking to her companion again.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 7:42 am
Oh for the love of-

"Izaya now is not the time to mess around," Aulus hissed up at the grunt. "Get your skinny arse down here before I send somebody up to drag you back down; we are regrouping, and you are coming with me. That's an order, got it? You've actually not ******** up so far today, do you think you could possibly stretch to maintaining that streak?"

Of course Izaya had to be- to be like that. Riley was probably staring at him now, wondering what the hell his problem was. What was his problem? It was just one Galactic... just one visible Galactic. It was fine though, they were going to formulate a plan and get s**t done and possibly kill the Galactic. It wasn't like last time, they knew the threat was here, they weren't going to get caught by surprise and dragged into the dark and-

Right.

Aulus sucked in a deep breath and let it out again slowly.

"Izaya," he repeated in more level tones. "Down. Now."

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games