Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hawthorne Ridge

Back to Guilds

A Town of Perplexing Opportunity 

Tags: Persecution, hell, torture, demons, angels 

Reply Main City
Dougray Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:16 pm
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I don't know how he has enough balance to strut around with that huge head of his. It was good for him to fall right on his butt. He needed that. She laughed even harder. I only wish I had been able to do anything as brilliant as that.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”
Twitchylessthanthree

darkiscool2

merixx

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:25 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
peetacopter
Merixx

Kousuko
User Image

"perhaps you could but....never mind" Kousuko said. he shook his head some and waved away the thought. she would never do that and it was too risky as well. Sighing he finished his food enjoying the well cooked meal happy to have something that wasnt just roasted over a fire in the woods for once or some berry's that could have been poisoned or not. "so...do you have any plans for tonight?" He asked curiously his scales on his cheeks having a small hint of a blush  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:31 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I was planning on taking tea and maybe a bit of brandy in the salon. Would you care to join me? We have a great stock of brandy and fine cigars. No expense spared for the Dougray household. She smiled brightly.

Twitchylessthanthree

darkiscool2

merixx

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:36 pm
Twitchylessthanthree
peetacopter
Merixx

Kousuko
User Image

"i'll take you up on that offer...but please dont find me rude i dont smoke but i can offer a light" He said grinning ironically blowing a smoke ring from his mouth into the air. he technically did smoke in a way he guessed. "after you madam" he said slowly getting up and putting in his chair before pulling Annabelle's out for her  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:43 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

Why thank you. Having a dragon around isn't that bad. He seems gentlemanly enough. I wonder if he truly is or if it is all an act. I shall be sure to observe him closely. She led the way to salon and grabbed a decanter of fine brandy, 2 tumblers and a box of cigars. She directed him to a large leather chair by the fire she had a maid prepare for her after dinner ritual.

darkiscool2
So the other guys don't get notice spam.

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 8:49 pm
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko smiled as he followed Annabelle. seeing the chair she pointed him to he took his seat and relaxed letting his hands move over the leather. "fine quality made from...cow leather but the work on this was exceptional. you have good providers" Kousuko said shaking his head some and just relaxing in the chair. he waited for Annabelle to pour the first drinks since he didnt want to look greedy and take the first taste of the brandy for himself  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:29 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She poured them both a glass of brandy and passed his to him before sitting down. She picked out a cigar and cut the end getting it ready to smoke.Daddy always made sure our leather was of the finest quality. She said chewing the end of her cigar slightly.

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:38 pm
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

"he had a good eye...wish i could have met him" Kousuko said. he smiled some and made a small flame from his mouth bringing it to his hand it seemed to magically stay alight as he light annabelle's cigar. he smiled before swirling the drink in his hand still waiting to drink. "so annabelle....why did you let me stay here when you hate any none humans?" He asked curiously  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:41 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I've been asking myself the same question. And I'm sure if Simon wasn't so proper he would have said something as well. I'm not quite sure. Maybe there wasn't a reason. I tend to be impulsive at times. She said before smoking her cigar.

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:45 pm
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

"go with your gut it tends to know whats best" Kousuko said. he smiled and slowly took a sip of the brandy. it had a bitter taste to it but wasnt that bad with a sweet after taste he could enjoy. "mmm...so annabelle care to tell me about your self if you dont mind me asking?" He asked curiously. he was curious of this rich girl and how even though she hated anything none human still had a heart to save him even though he was walking around like the wound was nothing when it was far from the truth  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:17 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

There isn't much to say really. I've lived a privileged life. Granted my parents were killed by a monster when I was 15, but before that life was good. I was my daddy's little girl. I got everything I ever wanted. Now that I am head of the family, everyone comes to me for money. My spinster aunt is living in France now and I've been paying for her apartment. She sipped her brandy lazily.
Well I have my independence completely now. And can find my own Prince Charming. She sighed dreamily. He doesn't have to be a prince mind you, although that would be a bonus. He just has to be chivalrous and brave, like a knight in shining armor just for me.

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:23 pm
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

"interesting and im sorry about your parents...you must get alot of money back from the loans you give out....i hope your princes armor could also be scales" Kousuko said. he quickly covered his mouth as he spoke blushing a deep red. he hadnt meant for that to come out but he guessed the brandy was stronger then what he was used to.... Sighing he tried to calm his nerves though it didnt seem to help as he looked to Annabelle waiting for the coming laughter of a none human commoner pretty much asking a noble to date him  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:49 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

She choked on the thick cigar smoke. She accidentally inhaled it and burst into a coughing fit. Oh god. What do I even say to something like that? She had to lean forward and her cough became more of a hacking as she attempted to regain her breath.

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:54 pm
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko watched and felt alittle insulted as Annabelle started hacking and coughing as if the entire thought utterly disgusted her getting up he smacked her back alittle to help her force...whatever it was out of her throat. if it was just her disgust well he had already played the fool so doing so alittle longer was no problem. sighing he sat back down and looked at her his eyes holding caution as if he was expecting further insults to him...something his already damaged pride would not let go unpunished  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 11:41 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I'm sorry. That was rude of me. She felt absolutely mortified. I never thought of him as having scales before. That is an interesting thought. I will have to think about that one. She smiled sipping some more brandy to help clear out her throat.

darkiscool2

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas