Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]
The Gates of Kusagakure [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:28 pm

User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Illumi put his hands in his pockets as he walked straight to the gates of Kusagakure and inhaled deeply, giving a slight cough in disgust of the rancid smell of horse and cattle in the air. It was pungent and made his nose crinkle to the smell alone. The scenery was beautiful though, the sight of moss and vines wrapping around the gates gave him thoughts of turning the village into a winter wonderland, which would be fun. Every step he took would leave shards of ice behind with each step and his breath was chilling upon every exhale he took. Illumi noticed a girl at the gates of Kusa, her eyes seemed to be adjusting to her scenery and she looked as if she was lost, the genin had a hunch and decided to go for it this time. The blonde-haired shinobi approached the greyish-haired girl with emerald green eyes and looked down to her. Now normally, this would cause a finger to be sliced off, but his posture was non-hostile, besides, he was sure that she didn't need any more things to upset her today with how he had seen her acting a few minutes ago,

"Hey there, you okay? You look as if your not from these parts. Then again, I have been wrong about these things,"

He puts a finger to his chin and then kneels down to her,

"My name is Sengoku Illumi, who might you be miss?"

1xx3xx0xxxx/xxxx1xx3xx0

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:42 pm
╒╬╕Katsuro Kamisama╒╬╕

User Image
┠┯╆┯Kurama┯╆┯Kusagakure┯╆┯Genjutsu user┯╆┯Chunin┯╆┯The Devil's Glare┯╆┯┨

I am the gatekeeper of hell...

None could described how annoyed katsuro was at the moment, irritated for the amount of boredom that illuminated Kusaga. With nothing better to do she decided take a stroll outside the village, loosen up a bit and see if anything interesting would happen. But by the time she passed the guards, they only gave out a nervous stare at the young chunin, wanting nothing to do with the crazy girl. Katsuro only gave out a small grunt towards the two until she noticed Illumi strolled out the vine covered gates to a girl she never seen, young, short white haired girl that gave out an odd sense of Déjà vu washed over her and a chill running down her spine. For some odd reason she couldn't help but rub her throat, as if to check that she wasn't bleeding or anything. Whatever the case was Katsuro had never seen this girl before and some introductions are in hand. The chunin approved the two, making sure to give some space between her and Illumi with her katana strapped onto her back for self protection. "Sengoku-san, are your pestering new people? You're gonna scare they off sooner or later" She said joking of course and hoping that no bad blood would rise from this. "And my name is Katsuro Kamisama, a chunin around these parts." Katsuro added and made no patience to wait for Illumi's answer.

...For I leave behind my trail of sorrow and hate

User Image  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:03 pm
User Image User Image
Rini Chikongou
OOC: LOL ah, yes... those were the days...

A thicker shadow fell over her and she cracked open her eyes to study the source with a mixture of curiosity and caution. Her gaze found the outstretched hand, followed his arm to his face, and locked onto his crimson eyes. His words fell to deaf ears as her eyes slowly widened in something akin to awe. With a small gasp, she grabbed his arm and sat abruptly up so their noses were barely inches apart. "Bloody eyes, bloody skies." She leans back a little. "You're pretty... but you're not him."

She wasn't sure where that came from -- who this 'he' was, but a sadness touched her chest now, chasing the cold away. She released his arm and stood, her gaze tearing from his to find the other figure that approached.

At the sight of this woman -- a stranger -- the sadness deepened and heat rose behind her eyes. Tears? For what? Some memory long gone. She blinked and murmured, "What a piece of work is man."

She shook her head, and the cobwebs of clinging memories fell away, leaving something akin to clarity behind. She smiled at the pair. "I will be well enough, thank you. My name is Rini. Rini Chikongou." The name felt strange but familiar on her lips. It must be true, then. That name must be hers.

"Thank you for your concern, but..." She looked to the woman, this Katsuro. "I am afraid I do not know where I am."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:16 pm

User Image

Illumi's cheeks turned a bright pink as took ahold of his arms and drew herself close to his face, he was stunned as she whispered that his eyes reminded her of someone. Only the shrill, menstrual cycle inducing voice of Katsuro brought him back from his dazed thousand year stare. He shook his head twice and stood himself up. He looks over to Katsuro an ice cold glare from his eyes, along with copious amounts of blinking. He then folds his arms as he looks back to Rini, "you're in Kusagakure, the Village Hidden in the Grass."

1xx3xx0xxxx/xxxx1xx3xx0

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:26 am
User Image User Image
Rini Chikongou
OOC: No reply from DSW but no matter, we can keep chatting.

Rini glanced between the two strangers. No, she supposed, they were not strangers anymore. They had introduced themselves. It appeared that they were not strangers to each other, either, if the sharp, cold glares were any indication. She shifted from one foot to the other and fiddled with the frayed threading of her sash.

"Kusa. Grass. That's a shinobi village, yes?" She chewed on her lower lip and then glanced to the boy. "I'm a shinobi. I mean, I should be, I think..."

Rini trailed off and frowned. Shinobi. She knew that word, as well. It meant warrior -- weapon -- guardian -- healer. She lifted her hands and peered at them. Shinobi used hand signs to perform jutsu. She could recall these signs, the shapes her fingers should make, but the jutsu... the jutsu eluded her. She was a beginner, she decided, a genin. Genin only knew the basics -- were small and weak, just like she.

After a moment, she realized that she was marveling at her own skin. For some reason, it fascinated her -- the color -- the texture. It was smooth and unblemished -- not scarred at all. At that thought, she frowned a little, her brow furrowing. Why would scars be significant? The thought fled her with no memory to ground it, and she shrugged to herself. It must not have been important. After all, she did not know about the scar present on the back of her left shoulder. She could not see it -- could not feel it -- so to her, it was not there.

Rini focused on the boy again and found his eyes to be slightly less fascinating. For some reason, she still liked them, but there was something that nagged the back of her mind -- something that told her some red eyes were bad. Evil. Wrong. These eyes did not have black spinning things, so they must be alright. She would have to keep an eye on them, though, just in case they developed black spinning things. "Ne, Sengoku-san, do you think I could live here?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:33 pm

User Image

Illumi started talking about senseis and missions and junk, this is to cover the fact that Hadou accidentally put his next post in this one.

1xx3xx0xxxx/xxxx1xx3xx0

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image User Image
Rini Chikongou
OOC: ...

Rini blinked at the young man's enthusiasm, a bit startled by the shift from annoyance toward the other stranger -- Katsuro, her mind supplied -- to warmth and kindness. Perhaps there was some history between the pair? Would being friends with one alienate the other? She glanced past him toward the young woman, who appeared to merely observe so far.

"Missions... Training..." She focused back on Illumi. "Don't we need a sensei for that? Someone to teach us and -- and guide us in our missions?"

Rini reached out and gingerly but firmly took a hold of his thumb between her thumb and forefinger. She pulled his hand over to her, turning his wrist so that it was palm up and using her other hand to uncurl his fingers so she could peer at that palm. "I mean, if we know nothing, how can we teach ourselves anything? Books and scrolls can only go so far. Raw knowledge is nothing without the wisdom of a sensei to teach us how to use it."

Those words felt strange to say, despite the truth she sensed in them. It was as if they came from a much older mouth -- a much older mind -- than she felt her body portrayed. Maybe someone had taught them to her? Some long-forgotten mentor in her past? If so, it was strange that such words -- such aged wisdom would stick with her when all tangible memories fled. Also, if she had a mentor -- a teacher -- a sensei -- where were they now? Why would they leave her here, abandoned and amnesiac? Perhaps they were dead. Yes, yes that must be it.

She began tracing the lines across his palm, head bent over his hand as if engrossed in what those lines might say. "Do you have a sensei? I think mine might be dead." There was no sorrow in her words, only fact. After all, if he was dead, there was nothing she could do about it. She didn't even remember him, though it was odd that she was so certain her sensei had been a 'he.'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:29 pm

User Image

Illumi sighs and rubs the back of his head, sweating a little, having forgotten about needing a sensei for even blowing his nose, he supposed that it was better this way. The genin placed his arms behind his head and looked up to the sky, "I used to have a sensei, but he died awhile back. He did make sure to show me a few tricks before he died though," his expression towards the matter was very blunt and very calm, no sign of breaking his emotions. He looks back down to her and tilts his head softly, "I suppose we'll need a sensei, guess we should start looking. But where would we start within Kusagakure anyways?"

1xx3xx0xxxx/xxxx1xx3xx0

User Image

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Hidden Grass Village - Kusagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash