Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:26 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi gave Zidane a nod back. He didn't quite blame him. To get a true private word with the Kage of any village is rare; in fact, if the Kage has time to dwindle then that seems like a village that is on the verge of dying. He hoped at the very least, should he get free, he would see to it that the conversation between them be answered. But just like when he was on the other side of the desk, with every discussion closed, another two would be there to fill it. His hazel eyes would then return to Maku as she held out the money for her permit, but Yumi put forth his hand in a gesture for her to "stop", "Give that to my secretary and she will put it into the village account. Also you will need to fill this out." Yumi said before looking up as another Genin came in requesting for a promotion, and putting forth quite a boast of his success. Personally, Yumi didn't put much classification on ranks. They meant very... very/i] little in this world. If you had the skill or an assortment of "traits" to procure some form of a boost, you could very well exceed the "standard plateau" of what you are labeled. Even more so than ever with so many half-breeds and cross-clan population sprouting about. "I see... Well I personally have not seen this, but I will not put doubt in your words. To become a hunter nin, you will be one of the sole individuals to hunt down those that trespass or betray the village. Live...or dead. But before I consider having you fill in that slot, I will need the Jounin that you have defeated to come in and bring validity to your words. Then I will give you a temporary promotion to Chuunin. From there, pick a person from the bingo book and take them out. Or, if you feel you are ready, I have a person that needs to be brought back to Konoha. A rather powerful Chuunin, if you are up to the task. Except unlike the bingo book, this individual will not be worth as much money."

As he would give Kita a chance to decide, Yumi's eyes would drift from the youth to Michael as he cocked his brow, "I surely hope you are not the Jounin he defeated. Ranks are merely labels once it comes down to actual combat...If anything, I see more like formalities and labels for respect. But if you are said Jounin, I would prefer you train more before requesting someone under your tutelage." He said softly keeping a polite tone in his words. He was not trying to be mean in his statement, but there are far stronger individuals out there than what a Genin are limited to. If he loses a fight to a Genin level of limitation, Yumi fears he will not fare well against a more experienced fighter; specifically when Konoha wasn't in the best light towards other villages; they have to... no must be on their toes. "A body you say? What was the identification of this corpse? And what was the village they hailed from?" Yumi asked as he took a look of the headband presented to him, before the ID that Yumi assumed was a personal shinobi info card of Michael, given that most shinobi don't normally bring an ID of themselves with them.

Yumi would looked up after some time evaluating the headband in his possession. Looking at the age or wear on the cloth and the insignia on the front. Depending on who it was from, it could cause quite an issue with their death on Fire Country's soil. Hearing yet another knock, Yumi noticing one thing out of the ordinary of the person who entered... no headband. Possibly a recent graduate of the Academy, or at least that's what most young-faced, headbandless individuals came to his office for. "It will be a while before I can attend directly to you, but are you a recent graduate of the Academy? If so, I may be able to assist you rather quickly." Yumi said seeing that he could at least alleviate the growing mass of individuals in his office if it was something as quick as a headband formality.

Although the next individual that came through his fortified door didn't strike any recognition to Yumi. The female before him seemed seasoned. She had the look of a shinobi that has seen and experienced the hardships and lifestyle of a shinobi for more than just a few years. That of course didn't depict her rank, but at the very least it gave him an inclination that he wasn't simply dealing with any kind of shinobi. "Very well... I shall attempt to be with you shortly." Yumi responded to Haruko, before his eyes went back to those that were there before. Most should have already be dealt with, but that doesn't so the crowd should be dwindled but one never knows when it comes to his office door being open.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 250/250

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would slowly begin to rub his chin as he listened to the words of the Hokage."In terms of that said Jounin, it would be Michael who is standing right there." It didn't take him to long to get to a conclusion about what he wanted to do. A slight small would come across his face as he would begin to talk " What's the name of this rogue ninja I will have the pleasure of dragging back into this village? I have no interest in money so it's quite obvious that the second choice is for me. Also do we have anything that would have his scent on it in this village? If I can get his scent it won't take me long to find him." Kita would slide his hair behind his ears as he looked at the Kage in the eyes "I'm Ready."
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

IrIshInjun95

Suijin_Kami

ZazuHelvii

Devoted Otaku

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 1:03 am
Maku Minami

User Image

- Konohagakure -

- Puppet Class - Genin - Clay Hands -

Maku nodded and took the forms. "Thank you sir. I will be seeing you." As more people came into the office Maku heart rate increased. She was glad to be leaving. Stepping out the office she filled out the form and handed it and the money to the Hoake's secretary before taking her leave.

[exit]

Chakra: 100
Speed: 3
Strength: 2

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:46 am
Panthers7

~The Ancient Origami Dragon Phantom~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Anbu Commander]

SMACK!! Was the loud sound of a sheet of paper hiding a window just outside of the Hokage's office. It was a strange and unusual thing to occur for just one sheet of paper. It was soon followed by another and then another until all the light from the outside was gone. And then, the papers left flying another direction downwards. Now, at this time, out the door, down the hall, down two flights of stairs a scream cries out. What's going on!? She asks the open air as the sound of paper flying through the air drowns her out and continues to build in volume as they fly closer to the office. Through the open door and past all the other shinobi in the office, the paper begun to take form into a person molding with legs first then splitting and forming a mouth. "I was wondering when you were going to return to me, Yumi. My father has been worried sick about before he well...I'll tell you later about that." The voice said. By this time the paper continued at a slower pace, but Yumi by this time already realized who this person was a while ago. It could have took a minute and hit him when he heard the voice or the paper against the window could have been the dead giveaway.

The specter of paper kneeled as the last sheets came about forming into his usual wear, a look that would be unfamiliar for Yumi as Magnus had donned this attire after he reached his potential in his training. A level his old master would have been proud of. A black and lightning blue tunic of galvanized metal and silk fabric. The only living heir to his father's legacy.

Yumi would know this pose as the only where Magnus would usually begin to ramble in prayer for Oniwabanshu. This time would different as the words would send out the knowledge and wisdom that was develop from his time apart from the village. "Blessed is the fire that burns deep in the soul. The Will of Flame; it is the flame of the human spirit touched into being by the mystery of life. It is the fire of reason and understanding. It the fire of compassion and love; It is the fire of community and kinship. It is the fire of faith and justice. The fire of will burning deep in the heart of every Leaf shinobi past, present, and future. It is to the Will of Fire in the South that burns ever brightly in the hearts of many and the eyes of all. So it is said, so it be."

He ended his prayer and stood. "Oh, how I have missed you and I guess would would have questions..."

Phantom Mist Theme Song: Phantom Sonata
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am the Flame, the Great Phoenix risen again."

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

Kono Genin ll Jyuugo Clan ll Samurai Class ll Mokuton Bloodline ll Chakra: 115/115
▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
"Where the tree leaves dance...One shall find flames...The fire's shadow will illuminate the village...And once again tree leaves shall bud anew."

User Image
XXXXXHearing the Hokage responding to the other people within the room Aomine frowned slightly to himself before it melted away to reveal a smile, he understood the order that things worked. He was one of the last to enter the office, thus he would be helped last most likely. Those thoughts were banished slightly as the man turned to him and asked him if he was a recent graduate, begrudgingly he nodded his head, signifying that he was indeed a recent graduate from the academy coming to get his headband. Seeing the man turn before he could see him nod his head he decided to speak, his soft yet deep voice rumbling within his chest before echoing throughout the Hokage's office. "Yes, I am a recent graduate from the academy. I've come here to retrieve my headband from you so I may go about training and potentially taking some missions for some money." With that said he fell quiet, letting his hands fall from his chest to stuff them in his pockets as he watched the dark-skinned Hokage with a calm, kind gaze befitting that of a Senju.

XXXXX-- "--" --

XXXXX-- "--" --

Stats || Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
Techniques Used:

Stats
• Strength: 4
• Speed: 4

Passives
• [CLAN] Ally of Nature
Can speak and use wild animals for various tasks. Understands the speech of any non-human species.
• [CLAN] Natures Vanguard
Due to the inherent ability to passively absorb natural chakra, Jyuugo members find themselves able to passively regenerate 10 chakra per post.
• [CLAN] Enhanced Survivalist Body
After hundreds of years spent in the wilds and also being changed subtly by Nature Energy, the Jyuugo Clan has gained a greater physical prowess than the rest of the world. All jutsu attacks are 1 rank less effective against people with this bloodline, and jutsu 3 ranks lower than them are negated entirely.
• [CLAN] Natural Selection
Due to the unique nature of their body, the Jyuugo Clan’s elements are diluted in Nature Energy, which is naturally more stable and denser than normal chakra. Due to this, the elements are now adapted into the physical transformation, granting them Increases to their Base Stats based on their desired form. Only three different forms may be used in battle. They do not need to have this element to use the transformation. Their attunement to nature energy naturally allows them to access these forms.
• [BLOODLINE] Immense Chakra
By inheriting the 'body' of the Sage of Six Paths, they also inherited his vitality and survivability. Because of this, their chakra is increased substantially. (+15%)
• [BLOODLINE] High Aptitude
Members of the Senju clan are not restricted to 'Learning Restrictions' based on class, meaning that every style/sub-element is available to them. The exception to this rule is sealing.
• [BLOODLINE] +1 rank to wood techniques
• [BLOODLINE] Heightened physical and mental stamina in battle.
• [BLOODLINE] Well-versed in combat.
• [BLOODLINE] Can use medical jutsu without handseals
• [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
• [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:46 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Konoha Sannin /// Taijutsu Master

User Image

It was a bit unfortunate that it was Michael, but that would be something to be discussed later. To the confident response from Kita, Yumi leaned back in the Kage chair and responded, "Your target will be Natsuki Uchiha. She is a Chuunin with a strength in Ninjutsu. She is also known, to have the Shakuton release. She has quite a few jutsu and skills under her belt, so I would be careful. I would prefer her being brought back alive. She could be a useful asset. Do so, and this is ranked a special jounin level mission. If you meet any other opposing shinobi on your trip that may give you trouble, this mission can be raised an additional Jounin level. Be safe. Remember to return to Konoha if too much trouble arises." Yumi said, before giving Maku a nod of his head as she then departed.

Although before he could address Aomine a rather hard piece of paper hit the window. Turning his head towards the sound, Yumi looked at the curious paper that shouldn't have made that loud of a sound even if the winds were blowing a full force. Soon that paper was accompanied by another. Then another. This struck Yumi immediately to recognize this wasn't just coincidence. "Orgami no Dara... Haven't seen many of their users in years." Yumi thought to himself as his Sharingan briefly replaced his soft hazel eyes, where a smile would appear on his face and he awaited the entrance of an old student. When he finally appeared Yumi chuckled a little and nodded, "Yes... I needed to leave the shinobi world for a bit. Though I have returned and am refreshed. Specifically with helping Konoha returning back to the days that it once had." Yumi said softly before frowning when he spoke about Akira. Admittedly, Yumi had heard before he left of what happened to Akira. An unfortunate event and as a person who too had lost his father, he could understand how it felt.

"But it seems that you have done quite well for yourself Magnus," Yumi said, making sure that he didn't say "student" anymore, as a way to mention that Magnus has surpassed that title long ago. He smiled a little, hearing a revised version of the speech he once had given to those of Oniwabanshu. "Indeed... We will have to catch up when time is better suited." Yumi said with a nod, before then looking Aomine and then pulling out one of his dressers to procure a headband, "Then a headband you shall have. Wear it proudly and train hard. Konoha, isn't in the best of times. So train hard. And prepare for that which is to come. I will have you assigned to a squad, as soon as I get an updated roster of our active shinobi." Yumi said as he placed the headband upon the desk in the direction toward Aomine.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Panthers7

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Chuunin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would nod as he would listen to the words of the Hokage. It would seem like his target would be someone of worth. She wasn't somebody who should be underestimated as he would begin to walk out of the room "I understand. I will do my best to bring that person back alive, but I can't make any promises." Akira would take his leave as he went to drag this person back to the village.

Exit//
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 190/190
Strength:7
Speed:6

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:44 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael sighed at his mistake and said to the Hokage. "Yes Lord Hokage. And all I know of the ninja was he was an Uchiha of the Leaf who seemed to of died in a trainin' mistake." Michael then pulled out a deck of blank cards and took two from the top before replacing the rest in his pocket. He then took one in each hand and poured chakra into them and a picture and the info he had recieved on the young genin and on the ninja who had passed. As he put those two new chakra cards in his pocket his headband slipped again and this time a little bit of red was shown of his new eye. "Also sir is it possible to obtain a new headband. The tassels in the back were torn in the sparrin' match today sir."

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)
Jutsu used:
Chakra :250

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:21 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko stood, rising slowly from the chair in the corner. It seemed that most of the Hokage's pressing business was complete and he could now turn at least some of his attention to her. She slowly moved out of the dark corner and towards the middle of the room, the light illuminating her skin and reflecting off her headband. "Lord Hokage, I don't believe we have met before. I served the village under the previous Kage and have not had time to come to your office since you took up the mantle. My name is Haruko Senju, and I am a Jounin in the village, specializing in weapons." She held back the part about her demon. If he was truly the new Kage, the mention of her name would clue him off to the demon inside her if he had been properly briefed by the village elders when he took power.

xxxxxOh, you left out the part about me, c'mon, I'm not that bad am I? For a moment, Haruko thought about ignoring the snide little comment, and she had become used to doing it already, but she felt that every now and again, it was important to remind the Yonbi just who was in power. I remember saying Silence a few minutes ago, but I'll say it again. Shut up you over grown chimp.

Panthers7

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
CP: 230
SPD/STR: 6/5

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:41 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi nodded slowly to Kita, "Just do your best. This mission is nothing for you to give your life away for." He said softly before having his eyes travel to Michael to hear the news about the deceased within his borders. "An Uchiha? Training accident?" Yumi's eyes narrowed a little as he heard the news. Specifically catching sight to a foreign power underneath Michael's head band. Somewhat evading the question given to him, there was something that Yumi would first have to find out "Forgive me Michael, but how did you wind up on this deceased youth? This is not an accusation but... I need to make sure there was no foul play." Yumi said as, being someone of a Clan blessed with ocular abilities, he rather hated people that hunted or preyed on his Clansmen for their eyes. Not to say that Michael was that kind of a person, but one cannot be too careful.

As he awaited answers to his inquiries, Yumi looked to Haruko who came from her seating area to come before Yumi. When she spoke, the name rung a bell. Unfortunately, he didn't know for sure so he did not inquire as to why he name was so familiar to him, but it was a relief to hear that he had yet another Jounin within his borders. Wait.. there was one reason that name struck something of familiarity with him. She was one of the two Jinchuuriki that he had. One... being missing and would need to be retrieved, yet it was quite fortuitous that he had one still holding her duty to the village. "It is a pleasure to have you fighting along side me." Yumi said softly as he smiled, making sure he worded it to where she'd understand that the sentence spoke of her fighting with him, as opposed to fighting under him. Something that Yumi has seen so few Kages present themselves when it comes to their fellow shinobi, "I will definitely need you assistance for that which is to come. All of my higher nin in fact. As I have told others, I will be developing squads once I have the time to fully see who would work best with whom. Out of curiosity, would you be interested in some of the specialty squads that I intend to have in addition to your own?"

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:50 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael knew what was going on. The Hokage suspected him of murdering the genin and he decided to clear his name. Removing his headband to reveal the new sharingan he spoke up. "Before I tell you that Lord Hokage let me say this. I did not kill him sir, my actions of what I did with his body after I found him are unjustifiable but I did not kill the lad. I will let anyone you have to search my brain for the memories of the incident to prove sir I am innocent. Now what happened sir was I was meditating in the forest while I waited for a friend of mine. While I did this I felt a tremor in the ground, which due to what I am I can feel this. I decided to check it out sir and I came across the body and wss to late to save him. His own hand was through his gut and the wound was cauterized and the position of his hand which gave me the impression that he was usin' Katon Go. Other then that sir the rest is you should know what I did. After removin' the eyes I buried the body because I believe any shinobi should have a proper burial." Michael knew it sounded far fetched but he was telling the truth wholely and honestly. He knew he would probably be punished but if it cleared his name he would take it with a grain of salt.

Jutsu used:

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:24 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxSilently, Haruko stood for a moment, listening to the Hokage's words, concentrating on his expression to see if her name rung a bell. Her only indication was a slight flicker of his eye, but it was enough to let her know that he understood who she was. She smiled at his later words, noting that he wanted her to fight with him, but not under him, bringing them to a level of almost equals it seemed. "I would be more than happy to take on extra assignments if it means helping the village and furthering my own abilities as well. Is there anything that you require right now however?" Her ears perked up for a second when he was questioning Michael about a death. And his eye was unmistakable. Things were getting interesting now it seemed in the village.

xxxxxI wonder what he went off and did to get a sharingan for himself. I wonder if he killed someone, that would be good Haruko didn't pay him any mind, instead she was intent on listening in on their conversation to find out what was going on.

Panthers7

CP: 230
SPD/STR: 6/6

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:38 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master

User Image

Yumi listened very carefully to what Michael was to say. After all, should his words not add up, he very well could face more than just basic level of punishment. Specifically, when it came to those of his own Clan. What he had heard, truly disturbed him. Not of what "occurred" to the Genin but the story that was attached to it. "You will have tread very lightly Michael..." Yumi said softly, although suspicious and slight fury lightly held the under portion of his tone, "There are quite a few inconsistencies that are troubling with your story. A Genin being able to perform such a high level of Katon Ninjutsu and the fact that they would do it upon themselves has a percentage of improbability. Furthermore, before reporting it, you desecrated the body by removing the eyes and then buried it. The child could have very well, if the story holds true, been put in a Genjutsu by an enemy. Or have been controlled. Depending the time in which this has "occurred", the evidence that could be found, may have been tainted. He would make a pause, trying to gather himself before continuing, "I doubt many Genin would go to such a level for a simple suicide attempt or be foolish enough to train the technique, only to die upon it. I do not have the evidence to accuse you but you must understand why I must be very cautious and hold suspicion." Yumi was attempting to act fair and not be blinded by emotion. To be a proper judge to this situation.. All of his shonobi deserve to be innocent until proven. But should Michael's story not play out... well... it would be best not to think about that.

"Until we can ensure that what you have said is valid, you are restricted to the village. Any step outside of the boundaries of the gates will be seen as a form of admission to the suspicion against you and will be met with deadly force without prejudice. Does that sound fair and is it understood?" Yumi asked, despite the question being rhetorical, he wanted to make sure that Michael understood. Death...specifically a questionable death of a youth possessing a deeply coveted bloodline in the shinobi world, can lose a drastic amount of trust from a shinobi; and murder is not treated kindly under Yumi's reign, specifically when they had so few of them.

As Yumi awaited to make sure that Michael understood the severity of the situation, his hazel eyes would look to Haruko who remained and requested if he needed further assistance. "I may... Right now in fact, if you have any neurological-reading abilities it would be greatly needed." Yumi said, wish he had a Yamanaka Clansmen at this time.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:22 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Chuunin

Michael nodded to the Hokage before speaking up again."I understand your decision Lord Hokage. I am sorry for stealin' the eyes of the boy. My greed got the better of me, due to what I am my greed becomes almost uncontrollable. But I feel extremely regretful on my actions today. Sir I know it looks like I am the guilty party here but I would never attack or murder someone of the clan I married into." As he said this he looked over at Haruko and sighed and then returned his gaze back to the Hokage.

Jutsu used:

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:09 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko wanted nothing more than to prove Michael's innocence as the Hokage questioned her. They had at one time been training partners and she felt some small kind of connection to him. She stepped over to him, placing her hand on his shoulder, releasing a gentle wave of chakra into him. "Sorry Mike, this is the only way to be sure. You are now under the effects of an interrogation technique. Any questions the Hokage asks will have to be answered with the truth, and the whole truth at that. With this, we can be sure." She looked to the Hokage and nodded her head.

xxxxxThat's pretty low of you isnt it? I thought he was one of your friends, and to think, you would use an interrogation technique on him. Oh how interesting you humans can be when you want to be. It's the only way I can be sure with a Yamanaka here.

Panthers7

Kakkou's Genjutsu Interrogation Technique (Unnamed)
                                                                        Description: This genjutsu is used to break an opponent's will and forcing them to reveal information the user wants.

CP: 210/230
SPD/STR: 6/6

User Image  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games