Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:07 am
A Just War
Sorry man, after your last post I had no clue where anyone is standing anymore. I think your standing on the battlefield, but not 100% sure. Plus, didnt want to hold you up from vacation so I figured we'd wrap things up and get on with more leisure RP.

User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:110 | Medical Ninja

Shikayumi had little to no time to react to her opponents movements; he was persistent, which meant that she would have to be hasty with her gameplan. She watched the kunai pierce the body, embers dispersing on impact. "Just a clone," she thought in annoyance as she went to collect her kunai. She glanced over the kunai quickly as she looked for any flaws in the tag. "The edges are a bit charred, but it still seems in working order." Kokunai's rag tag crew must have seen the clone disperse as they rerouted to her location.

"He's preoccupying me with all these small skirmishes that it removes any chance I have to prep my shadow jutsu." Looking for her window, one Kokunai stood out from the rest as it wielded a large scale Katon technique. From her studies in the Academy, there was only one clone she knew of that could conjure jutsu of that magnitude, and judging from the intel she had already collected this wasn't that clone. "That's the real one, I'm sure of it."

Leaned against the trunk of the tree she watched Kokunai release his attack. It was angled beneath the treeline; a hasty scatter-shot to limit her movements? She focused the chalkra in the pads of her feet as she thought back to her fathers teaching. "Our family is built on the deceiving our opponents; draw your opponent in, let him feel like he holds the advantage..."
Just moments before the Fire Lily technique would break the treeline, Shikayumi would sprint forth, leaping from the branch she stood from, and onto the battlefield. Pretty high in the tree to begin with she did manage to gain some hangtime as she felt the impact of the Fire Lily on the back of her legs.

As she was going, she could see everyone rerouting, including Kokunai himself. As the clone leaped into the treeline, Shikayumi would toss the kunai in her right hand as it pierced the clone into the back, and into the fires below. With the time she spent in the air, she managed to get a whiff of where the real Kokunai stood with her birds eye view just before landing about fifteen yards away.

It all seemed like it came down to a shoot off. Kokunai's fire justu, and Shikayumi's tagged kunai. The flames burned brightly along the treeline behind Kokunai as Shikayumi tossed out her tagged kunai from her left hand. Again, her shot was angled to hit the ground just in front of her target.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:43 am
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai watched the events unfold being able perceive her movements with a new level of clarity. "Definitely a nara" He mused watched as she was easily able to see through his ploy and dispatch both of his two remaining clones. Kokunai roughly jumped back sliding to a stop to avoid the kunai at his feet. He would hopefully just be outside of the range of the explosion but the extreme exhaustion he had put himself under made his movements sluggish and clumsy from what they normally were. His vision was beginning to blur and he wouldn't be able to keep up this paced any longer.

"This has been incredulously fun" Kokunai thought not knowing how much longer the fight would last. The tag sparked and ignited exploding outward the force of the blast knocking Kokunai from his feet, he managed to focus chakra into his feet to give him something in the air to plant off of so he could prevent from landing with a hard crash on the unforgiving ground. Upon using the little chakra he had left his sharingan deactivated and Kokunai fell to his knees after landing on his feet.

Everything began to go dark as Kokunai's consciousness began to slip away. He gazed up at Shikayumi watching as his vision began to tunnel he could feel everything going numb knowing a few moments from now he would be out cold.

"Just take some of my chakra and let me sleep child" A Voice emanated from inside Kokunai's head, a strange soft elderly voice as if coming from a grandma. "Mother?" Kokunai thought remembering the voice but only faintly as if he had heard it before in a dream. "Leave me be" The voice softly spoke to Kokunai again before disappearing. Kokunai felt something deep inside him begin to well up to the surface. His vision suddenly stopped blurring and he felt himself surge again with energy.

He rose to his feet looking once again at Shikayumi a new surge of energy rushing towards him. "What was that?" Kokunai thought not knowing the source of the voice or what had happened. A shroud of ghostly purple chakra had leaked out and now enveloped Kokunai surrounding his body in a coat of energy as he looked at Shikayumi fall. Kokunai himself hadn't noticed what had happened due to almost blacking out but Shikayumi would certainly see this shroud of purple chakra and with it the fact that Kokunai's pupils had turn to slits giving those mismatched eyes of his a cat like appearance. Kokunai had just unknowingly tapped into the chakra of a demon that had been laying inside him dormant for thirteen years. The boy still hadn't realized what had happened probably due to a lack of oxygen to his brain during the moments of losing consciousness but there was no mistaking those mismatched cat eyes and that ghostly purple coat of chakra surrounding him Kokunai was the jinchuuriki of Matatabi the two tailed demon. All it would take was for Kokunai to look down and see what was all over him but so long as his gaze remained straight forward he would not notice the shroud of ghostly purple chakra that was surrounding him.

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 5/100/ - /Matatabi Host - stage 0 active/

OOC: (You actually got it 100% right so no need to apologize. Yeah there was a bit too much information in there it kind of cluttered the post. This post was more straight forward, based on your reaction the fight will end here Kokunai won't want to continue after noticing he is in a shroud of Nibi's chakra XD)
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Cappey-San

A Just War

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:54 am
Holy Rinaku

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xantos's expression didn't change when the girl began to step forward. He only prepared internally to be hit. However, nothing ever came. "I came with Kirumi, my jounin teacher. This is an evaluation for me, she says. Look at it this way, your sensei can observe you as well if they get here. I have a feeling it won't take too long. We'll both benefit." He stated objectively and looked back at Whisper, straight through the eyeholes. "So please...hit me."

He only hoped that they would accept. There weren't many other applicable sparring partners in the grounds that were unoccupied.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:41 am
A Just War
I tried to throw all the little hints I could...
She only reused kunai from the left hand.
She always threw at the ground; aiming for the shadow, not the target.

User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:95/110 | Medical Ninja

As Kokunai leaped back he would hear Shikayumi mutter the words, shadow possession jutsu....complete." As kokunai leapt closer to the fire, the light casted from the fire stretched his shadow to a place where Shikayumi hit her mark. "These tags of mine aren't exactly ordinary, they are infused with my chalkra; Nara chalkra." She pulled out a kunai from her right and left holsters. " The one in my right hand reads ignite where as the one in my left reads bind." She gestured at the kunai jabbed in the ground. "That one I toss with my left hand."

Shikayumi marveled at her own accomplishment, but she also realized she misjudged Kokunai. " My tags only bind my target for about ninety seconds enough to either capture, or destroy my target." She stated playfully, " it's a good thing we're from the same village."

Suddenly she noticed a surge of chalkra coursing through Kokunai, it was a not terrifying. "Hey are you okay?" Was this a jutsu? She had never seen anything like it. She quickly latched her shadow to his as a safety net. Stop it Kokunai." She caught a glimpse of his eyes. They were like the eyes of nightmares.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:09 am
User ImageUser Image

☾Rank:☾ Genin
☾Age:☾14
☾Chakra:☾ 140/140
☾Affiliation:☾ Konohagakure
☾Silence and Whispers theme:☾Shipped to War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Our sensei ees not here. He left after ze sparring match between whomever ze others happened to be. " He said removing his arm from in front of his sister and back to his side.

Whisper looked back up at Silence, somewhat confused at the moment as to if they were going to engage or not. "Silence are ve going to hit hem or not...?" She asked her brother with a bit of a impatient voice.

"Now now. Calm down my sister. A few ground rules. First thing is if you get hurt your sensei can not hold us responsible, nor yourself. Ve do not aim to kill but our technique is rather brutal. Second, vhen you are engaging us, your jyuken strikes must be shallow...internal strikes to ze chakra network are notoriously hard to recover from. Your clan has a very lethal style under its fingertips. Ve vill attempt to show you the same regard if we are in turn injured. But bad blood among comrades is never a good thing. If this ees acceptable we vill spar with you. Silence said in a very business like fashion. He smoothed his shirt a little bit and crossed his arms just waiting for the moment.

thefire158

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 am
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

Kokunai looked at the girl wondering what she was talking about. He could see the fear in her eyes, what did he say? why did he frighten her? "What do you mean of course I am.." Kokunai said his words suddenly caught in his mouth as he saw the purple chakra swirling all around him. What was this? "This is an incredible jutsu" Kokunai said to Shikayumi looking at her giving her credit for what was surrounding him. After a few moment of closer inspection he realized that Shikayumi wasn't the one doing this.

Kokunai looked at his hands and then his whole body, he had gotten so caught up in the fight he hadn't felt it before, but now he could. A small burning sensation all over him as if he was coated in fire, though surprisingly it didn't hurt. This seemed to comfort and relax him the feeling was almost euphoric his emotions, sense, physical attributes, it all seemed to be heightened at the same time. "What is this?" He asked allowed as if searching himself and Shikayumi for an answer.

Then it finally hit him, he held his hands up once more looking at them closely inspecting the ghostly purple chakra that flowed around him, all the heightened sensations, it couldn't be could it? Kokunai took a deep breath trying to exhale all his emotions so that if his hypothesis was correct he would not lose control and possibly further what he had accidentally triggered. "Shikayumi, it is important to remain calm. Look into my eyes, are they any different from regular human eyes" Kokunai said looking at her taking slow deep breathes to hopefully keep his composure. "If I'm right you need to be sure to speak calmly if I let any emotion get out of control this could get worse" Kokunai said to here a small trace of fear in his voice. It was apparent the boy was doing his best to keep his cool not wanted to continue what may be any further and possibly hurt himself or worse his comrades.

/Chakra: 75/100/ - /Matatabi Host - stage 0 active/

OOC: (I didn't know if you bound me in place so I apologize if I moved when I wasn't supposed to)
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Cappey-San

A Just War

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:17 pm
Holy Rinaku

Xantos looked to Kirumi in the distance and shrugged once more before looking back to Silence and Whisper. He listened to their terms and conditions and found nothing bad about them. "I'll aim to plug your system, but not damage it if I am able to strike with my eyes. You won't have to worry about any long-term recovery." He promised them, and bowed to them after observing Silence's more formal and professional manner. Xantos could get behind that. "I accept."

It seemed that the sister was more eager about this than the brother was. He continued to drill holes into her mask with his eyes. "You're eager about this, aren't you? Go on. Hit me." He told her. The brother and sister thing was a little strange, and Xantos couldn't quite nail down what they would be doing. Still...fighting a blind battle was the best way to get better and prove what level his raw ability was at.

(Chakra): 100/100
(Speed/Strength): 4/6
(Techniques Used):

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:39 pm
A Just War

Shikayumi, along with a majority of the village wouldn't know whats happening. So I'm trying to RP as obliviously as possible now lol

User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:90/110 | Medical Ninja

Shikayumi had bound her shadow to his, and yet he was still resisting her jutsu. Her face was filled with a confused sense of terror; she had never seen anyone break the shadow possession jutsu on sheer will along.

Shikayumi's rearranged her hands as she switched to her shadow strangle technique; a far more pungent binding technique. He was strong, real strong. It took everything in her to wrap her strangle hold around his legs to stop him from moving. "St-stay back!" she ordered. Shikayumi didn't want to be in this match anymore. She felt like she had bitten off more than she could chew.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image

☾Rank:☾ Genin
☾Age:☾14
☾Chakra:☾ 140/140
☾Affiliation:☾ Konohagakure
☾Silence and Whispers theme:☾Shipped to War

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silence looked at whisper as their conversation ended. He unfolded his arms and waited for his sisters approval, though he knew he already had it. It was a simple matter of principle with him. However he caught the hyuga's stare boring into Whispers mask. This made him unseasy as she was very touchy about her face. Worse yet, the hyuga could see through her mask if he activated his byakugan, or if it was already active.

Silence could feel her tension and see it in her body so he instead got into a stance, whisper forming along next to him in the same manner. Both had one hand open, one closed and were standing back to back, angled in the hyugas direction. Silences body was relaxed whereas whispers was taught like a bowstring from the situation. She wasn't being intimidated but was extremely self conscious of her burns. "My brother here es less forgiving...if you vant to do thes, try, otherwise quit staring...I vill break you..." She threatened him with these simple words and it caused a small sigh from Silence that would be barely audible.

Silences mask angled towards another issue and he went out of his stance. "There is possibly bigger worries. We should hold off on this for now. The kunoichi over there is having issues with holding a person. Seems to be nara. We must help if we can. They look to be allies but this feels like more than a spar at this point..." Silence told the small group.

Player Name

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:09 pm
Holy Rinaku

A Just War

Cappey-San

Xantos got out of his steady stance on Silence's comment. "Alright, but you owe me a fight here, sooner or later. Your sis is raring to go, it seems." A shame, he had a good position here, and a pretty reliable plan devised. He'd have to save it for later. The byakugan activated, pulsing chakra through the nerves and vessels around his eyes and amplifying their appearance. With a quick turn, he looked to where Silence was watching. "One signature, chakra cast along the ground, very low, very flat. Checks out as a Nara if it's a shadow technique." He focused in on the other, Kokunai.

Xantos tensed up a bit and got ready to move if something happened. He could see within his body and observe his seal leaking chakra into his chakra pathways. It discolored it, mixing and becoming stronger. "This is bad." He observed, scanning Kokunai's body up and down until he could just about deduce what was happening. "Something's in his chakra network. Could be a cursemark...a seal...a bijuu even." In medical school, they taught plenty about sealing and their relation to bijuu...but he had no sealing experience yet. "I'm going to get in close and try to see what I can do. Worst comes to worst, I have to plug up his chakra pathways. For now, that's our only shot...I think."

Drawing a kunai from his hip holster, he launched it through the air, intentionally missing any target and passing it in front of Kokunai. With a set of seals, Xantos's body substituted with the knife to close the distance. "Both of you need to clam down, right now. You, with the purple glow. What are you feeling right now?"

(Chakra): 100/100
(Speed/Strength): 4/6
(Techniques Used):

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

riotb0y

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:49 pm
Ozzy would appear in a wisp of lighting near a tree as to watch the genin fight. Some of these genin would be placed in a squad with himself so it would be nice to see how they fared in a fight. He blinked a few times activating his sharingan and sighed. He had just come back from his travel taking care of some loose ends that were left from his previous mission.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:37 pm
                  User ImageUser Image

xxx ✖✖✖✖

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe both stared xxx We both stared xxx We both stared
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▱▱▱▱▱▰▰▰
                                                                                      into the depths of the abyss,
                                                                                      xxxxxx─────────xxxx and when it looked back,
                                                                                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou blinked.xxxxx

xxxxxA mysterious stranger sat within the Training Grounds, his hat covering over his head and eyes, a cloak with a hood concealing his identity as he sighs. He watched all of the genin aim to get stronger and only admired their strength, their ambition. It reminded him of when he was a genin. The Konoha shinobi were peaceful, better than Kiri, and WAY better than brooding Kusagakure. The S-rank sighed and lit himself a cigarette, staring off in the distance, trying to enjoy the moment of peace he'd have, as small as it is.

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:52 pm
The plan was to train a bit. That was Kageko's reason for entering the training grounds. A normal reason that everyone else had. No surprise there. Kageko was known for normalcy . In fact, she was so mundane that it could be considered abnormal, but no one bothered taking note of things like that. At least, the 11 year old was unaccustomed to anyone taking note of things like that. She was only ever noticed by the few higher ranks in the village, the jounins and stronger.

Therefore, it was no surprise that Kageko paid no heed to where she entered the training field or how close she walked next to anyone. Most people never minded, or noticed to be more accurate. She had no reason to exert the little bit of extra energy to walk around and give others their space. Besides, walking unnaturally close to others helped Kageko keep up to date with the going-ons in the village. Like, for instance, just a while back on her way to the training grounds, she had heard a group of old men talk politics about the new shogun. Kageko, only passing, couldn't catch much and all she could make sense of the information was that the new shogun was known as Shinsei Karnata or some-such.

As she continued to make her way to an empty spot in the training fields with at least one tree to train a few, boring basics, Kageko skimmed past a trio of men. She didn't touch them, she wasn't so silly to believe that she'd continue to go unnoticed even after touching someone, but she did come unnaturally close.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:11 pm
Kokunai Fuwa

User Image

"Shika... wait... don't.." Kokunai whispered through choked gasps, her fear said it all. Kokunai knew exactly what he was now and Shikayumi did not. It made sense not many shinobi had studied the bijuu and even fewer bothered to know which were which. Kokunai was trying to fight this force when another genin arrived. Kokunai glanced over as his body was beginning to tense up and saw that the person now standing there was a hyuuga. "You... need... to stop... her... before Iose.... control" Kokunai said struggling to breathe with Shikayumi's new jutsu activating. He suddenly felt another surge of energy flowing through him as he could tell he was beginning to advance in stages. If it continued on passed the next stage Kokunai would certainly lose control.

"Please Shikayumi stop..." Kokunai said now reaching out for her begging her to stop. His hair began to grow in length and with it his finger nails as well as his teeth now coming to a point. "I need to get her to stop this technique if she continues to try to bind me I'm going to lose control" Kokunai thought as power began to overwhelm him. He was beginning to lose focus, his body becoming drunk with this new energy and not being able to think as clearly as before. "Please..." Kokunai said now looking at Xantos, his slit mismatched eyes were showing sadness Kokunai wanted this to stop he knew he was scaring Shikayumi but he couldn't end this without being freed from the binding jutsu. His body was slowly moving he was trying to break out but instead of trying to move towards Shikayumi he was pulling away. Xantos and Shikayumi would see Kokunai was clearly trying to escape not attack, though for how much longer he could keep control was unknown.

"Stop disturbing me, just let me be" The elderly woman spoke again in Kokunai's mind obviously a warning, whatever the voice was thinking it wanted to be left alone and these surge of emotions were disturbing her. If Kokunai wasn't released soon bad things were going to happen.

/Chakra: 75/100/ - /Matatabi Host - stage 0 active/

OOC: once I go into stage 2 (depending on what you two decide it may not happen) I will lose control so just be aware of that.
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:
Cappey-San
thefire158

A Just War

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                                                    xx███████████████████████████ ☩

xxxx𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓪
                                                                    Last Night
                                                                    Il fait froid ce matin. Il fait chaud ce soir. Ce n'est ni dans l'après-midi. Ah... He began to think, to sound in his mind. He felt something, some sort of passion. Some flick of the moment, some emotion. Some pain. "I hope there's an escape from this place," she said. Who was she? He only slightly remembered. He remembered the nails, the talons. They were against his skin. He remembered the legs, that walked so delicately that they were about to collapse. He could remember everything but the face, and the eyes. "I hope that one day you can be free." She gave him a warm hug, and then pressed herself against him. His thoughts faded to nothingness. He did not allow himself to remember the fate of the night.

This Morning
                                                                    He screamed. He couldn't explain why, but he screamed at the top of his lungs until he couldn't hold onto the sound anymore. He couldn't remember anything but a voice, and it was only so vague in his mind. He felt everything that he didn't want to. He felt so weak. His strength was his sun and without it, the world was so cold and dark that he couldn't take it anymore. A servant knocked on the door. He didn't respond, which was sufficient to let them in. The girl spoke, "My Lord, Madam ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ wanted to inform you that she'd gone. She won't come back until the winter, she says." He looked up at the servant, and eyed her slightly. His face was drained of color, his body seemed invariably frail. "Madam what?" He asked. It seemed like she cut out as she spoke, like her voice ran dry in place of the name. "Madam Hysteria."

This Afternoon
                                                                    "Shinsei, why did you kill her?" He asked. He grabbed onto his Shogun's arm and shook it, his eyes full with tears. He didn't say anything. He only looked forward, at the big blank that was the world. His thoughts faded into nothingness, a stillness that could be compared to the trance of sleep. "Shinsei!"

Now
                                                                    "I need a break, my dear friend," he said. Over his shoulder lay an unmarked stone with the body of a man buried deep within. He knew who it was, and yet didn't. He was always drawn to it.

He went to the training grounds, and surrounded himself with people. That was how he revived himself, wasn't it? By means of soaking his thoughts with other words -- other things, ones that distracted from that spiteful creature's control of his mind? It was how he survived for this long. He did not know how else. How else did a young boy recover from -

I hate the world I live in. He reminded himself of that. He did not see the smiles of the children as they played, or the grins of the adults. He only saw another face beyond what they portrayed, a dark expression that revealed their inner evil. He could not come to love humanity. He could not come to love himself. "Lars," Shinsei sounded. He remembered him -- his dear companion from the grass. His 'teacher', for the short time they were bound together. He looked over his shoulder to see the girl who swept past him, and then back to Lars, and then he stopped. "I'm in the mood to kill, like we used to. But it's different now. I've never felt so tied down."

xx███████████████████████████ ☪
                                                                    xx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games