Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shurui didn't seem to understand his reference, which was alright. Those were myths and legends from far away lands. Either way, their dialogue would proceed. In these sort of situations, Atlas excelled. He teemed with confidence, assurance practically flowing within his veins. He danced on the edge of arrogance, while still managing to be approachable. Fashioning himself with a smile, Atlas shook Shurui's hand. Nice to meet you. He'd never met someone so lawfully good, not one without any real agenda. Talking to Shurui was refreshing in a lot of ways. More than anything, it was intriguing. "Making people feel better, huh? I'd like to see that in action." He ran his fingers through his blonde hair, thinking for a moment. "Make me feel better." Not your normal request, per se. But Atlas was interested in seeing what Shurui would say, what he would do. The piano keys slowed down, the strokes drawing out, leaving it up in the air. Atlas wasn't too sure what he'd do, but he supposed he would find out.

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:34 am
Extreme Extravagance

User Image

|| Gennin || Chakra: 100/100 || Medical Class || Konohagakure ||

When Atlas shook his hand, Shurui realized something. Atlas had quite the grip. Shurui knew he must be quite strong so Shurui made a mental note not to make him angry. Not that he would plan to do so anyways. When Atlas mentioned that he wanted to see Shurui make someone feel better in action, Shurui lightly tilted his head to the side and blinked. No one was currently injured at the moment so how could he? Shurui froze suddenly when Atlas asked Shurui to make him feel better. Shurui blushed a bit as he used the handle of his unbrella to send the decorations on it in a slow spiral. "Well physical I can't help you because fortunately you are not injured but I could do it emotionally." Shurui said before he took a small breath. Shurui observed everything about Atlas, trying to think of something that would make him feel good about himself. Not that he already wasn't confident that he already was. "Let's see...Oh! You have really cool eyes that could take down any challenge in your way. You will go really far in life. I believe in you." Shurui said, smiling. He didn't know if that would help but it was the best that he could do. Hopefully, that would at least satisfy him.

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 6:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

By definition, the word infatuation generally means to be captivated, allured for a moment, a frozen second in time where lust and love prevails. This concept was somewhat strange to Atlas Gūru. But to be honest, he was beginning to see what it all meant. It was so picturesque. A quaint young man complimenting Atlas, his umbrella twirling slowly. Atlas shrugged, leaving his seat to stand next to Shurui. "That was pretty good, but fairly common things said about me." Atlas thought for a second. "Except the fact that you believe in me. I think that was the most effective comment. Although." He slowly marched around the white haired teen, smiling. "I think you should be more spontaneous." Atlas had made his way around again, presenting himself in front of Shurui. He was several inches taller, but the where he lacked in hieght, he made up for in looks. Shurui had this innocently adorable look really down. "Let me give it a shot, I'm pretty good at picking stuff up, you know?" He didn't really wait for an answer, instead he leaned forward. It happened pretty fast, but somehow Atlas' lips met with Shurui's. Piano keys seemed to string a random melody together in his head, a barrage of high pitched keys, then a downward spiral of notes that didn't really go too deep. He enjoyed the song. It wasn't really much of anything, just a quick kiss. As fast as it started, it was over. He wondered how he'd react. "How was that? Do you feel better?"

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:11 am
Extreme Extravagance

User Image

The Gennin watched as Atlas stood up from his seat. Shurui wondered if he had said the right thing at all. He then let out a relieved sigh when Atlas seemed happy about the part when he said he believed in him. It was a simple term that always seemed to put people in good spirits. Shurui believed in everyone. If they were good, they would be better and if they were evil, they would become good if they believed hard enough. It was all in the heart. Shurui watched as Atlas circled around him. Shurui kept his eyes on him the whole time, interested in what he wanted to say. Atlas then presented himself to him to Shurui and mentioned that he should be more spontaneous. "Spontaneous? Well, I'll be sure to try next time." Shurui said with a nod. Suddenly, Shurui was met with a statement he couldn't respond to because a pair of lips were met with his. It was over so quickly too. It took him a while to figure out what happened. He had just been kissed.

Shurui could have hit him with his umbrella and called him a pervert before walking off but he didn't. He couldn't bring himself to do it. Who would want to mess up a handsome face like his and Shurui didn't mind the kiss. It was just a simple peck, nothing more. Shurui didn't realize it, but his cheeks were a cherry blossom pink at the moment. Shurui lightly touched his lips and smiled. "Truthfully, I feel better than I was before." He giggled.

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:30 am

Atlas noticed a thick blush curtain Shurui's face, then chuckled. This was way more interesting than spending time in that cramped room while the old and decrepit argue over who should lead. That just wasn't his style, he felt restricted in there, like he had to mind what he said. Out here, he could do whatever. "Well..." Shurui enjoyed his random kiss, which was good. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." It was too quick to really tell, but the kiss was warm. Soft. The sort of kiss that leaves a feeling of longing. "I think that this we're going to be good friends... or perhaps more?" It was sorta corny, but he didn't really know what else to say. He had some ideas on what to do next, but Atlas wanted to see what sort of things Shurui was inclined to do. "So what's next then?"

[Sorry for the bad post lol, have to go somewhere.]

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:04 am
Extreme Extravagance

User Image

Shurui chuckled a bit at the blonde boy's corny line. "Do you always pick up guys like this and assume they'll run off with you? You're quite the character." Shurui said with a small chuckle. Atlas was a special kind of person that Shurui never really saw. What would usually turn someone off, Shurui was intrigued by the older boy. Shurui then spun his umbrella once more and shrugged. "Well, I guess for now we are "good friends" but to get on my good side...you at least must buy me a bowl of noodles so we can get to know each other first." Shurui said as he pointed the tip of his umbrella at Atlas. Shurui couldn't tell if it was going to be them just talking or their first date. It was all up to what Atlas felt but Shurui, for now, was counting this as their pre-first date.

{ OOC: It's fine~! }

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:36 am

"Always? No, not quite. You're my first." The piano keys slow down, it's more methodical now, intentional notes that harmonized. Atlas fashions himself with a smile, then addresses Shurui. "You're quite interesting yourself." That was an understatement. They were good friends now, which needless to say made him a little happier. "Good friends huh?" As of now Shurui was his first and only friend. That man from before, Kleine, looked like the beginnings of friendship. This was real though. "Alright, I'll treat you, and we'll get to know each other." He wanted know everything. Something about the white haired medic made him so appealing."I guess this is a date then." Atlas had never been on one before. Entering new territories of social society, he thought about what the first step was. Shurui asked for some food so... he ordered something for Shurui, then turned back to him. "So what do you want to know?"

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:45 pm
Extreme Extravagance

User Image

Shurui was a bit surprised to hear that he was his first. Shurui did a small curtsey when Atlas called him interesting. "How sweet of you to say that." He said with a smile on his face as well. When Atlas agreed to treat him for noodles, Shurui clapped childishly. "Thank you." He said as he clapped. Shurui simply nodded when he mentioned it would be a date. It really didn't matter if it was a date or not. Atleast they would be getting to know each other. Shurui watched as Atlas ordered him some food before turning to him, asking him what he wanted to know. "I don't know. Tell me a bit about yourself that you wish to tell me." He said kindly.

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:13 pm

What could he tell his fair haired companion? Well, he could say all sorts of things. It's not like he wanted to hide anything, it was just a matter of where to start. Atlas knew himself better than anyone, directly in touch with the facets of his mind, good and bad. He understood why he did things, what he wanted, what he was. For him to explain those things to others would prove to be rather difficult. Things whir around in his head, which accounts for his emotional state being expressed by piano rifts. He put a finger on his chin dramatically. "Something about me? Well, I like you, but maybe that's too obvious. Hm..." Shurui's food would arrive right about now, and Atlas tried to meet his eyes. "I want a lot of things. That's just a simple fact. Most people do, but not at my level. I'll work hard to achieve whatever I may be after, I'll die trying. For instance, I have interest in a seat in politics, but power itself beckons me." He found an interesting answer by providing some sort of mantra. "So... I want you, if you'll have me." Atlas let the statement hang. It wasn't meant to be taken to seriously, hence why he said it so casually, but words carry force. Maybe he was a bit too forward, but still, Atlas really couldn't think of anything better to say. "So, do you want to tell me something about you now?"

[So sorry for missing a day, I slept over a friend's house.]

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:15 pm
Extreme Extravagance

User Image

Shurui watched Atlas, his eyes staring up at him. Shurui wanted to make sure to pay close attention to him. It was a respectful way of showing someone that they were listening. Though, Shurui found himself looking away for a second at three words he never thought he would here. I like you He heard Atlas say. He really wasn't expecting that. Atlas seemed like a tough guy who would never just flat out say something like that to someone. Though, Shurui should have known this guy would be different from the rest. He seemed unique, after all. Shurui found himself blushing again before he looked back at Atlas, seeing that he was continuing.

Shurui didn't even notice his food was beside him until he felt the warm steam warm his arm a bit. But Shurui didn't break eye contact, his hazel eyes stayed in contact with Atlas's. Atlas gave a really good mini speech and Shurui found himself blushing a now darker shade of pink at his last statement. I want you was what he heard. Shurui really didn't know that he even heard right. Shurui then smiled before he gently stroked Atlas's cheek. "Well I guess that you'll have to work hard before you get me." Shurui said with a small chuckle. He then used his chopsticks to eat some of the noodles.

It was his turn now to speak. "Well, my full name is Shurui Akakana. I happen to be a Medical-nin. I plan on carrying on my family's tradition of Medical-nins. I really don't like fighting and killing but I will do so if I have too. I may look fragile and gentle, which I am, but I won't be afraid to take someone down so do not underestimate me." Shurui said seriously as he messed with the bowl before he looked back at Atlas. "I like you also. You have a cute personality." Shurui said with a small giggle. He then asked the person behind the counter for an extra pair of chopsticks. Once recieved, he handed them over to Atlas and scooted the bowl between them. "Now all that's done. Let's make this a good pre-first date and share a bowl of noodles together, okay?" Shurui said with a sweet smile.

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:58 pm

Atlas took notice to how attentive Shurui was. The boy seemed to hang to every word, or at least attempt to. He had lovely golden eyes, eyes that Atlas would picture a god to have. Someone had melted King Midas' throne and created Shurui's eyes with the molten liquid left behind. Those eyes never left the sight of Atlas', until he blushed at something mentioned by him. By then he was blushing. He almost seemed surprised. "I think you'll find that I'm a pretty honest guy." Lying was the sign of a coward. They lie because it's easy, and cowards are good at "easy." Telling the truth takes moxie, and few have it.

The food arrived, but Shurui was more focused on the conversation at hand, which was a nice sentiment. I want you. He meant it too. Ignorance reigns true sometimes, but Atlas was sure that he meant it. The piano keys shifted tune in his head, they were once again lighter, softer. This time they were in slow succession, leaving drawn out chords. Atlas smiled as Shurui blushed once more. He wasn't one to blush or be embarrassed, but he did feel something every time he caused some sort of cute reaction. A hand grazed his cheek, earning another smile.

Shurui started to speak. His priorities were set straight, pinpoint morals. He knew where his ideals laid. That was something that Atlas could admire. Atlas had no doubt that Shurui could hold his own, despite his adorable appearance. Looks can be deceiving. In this case especially. "I won't underestimate you, trust me. You seem like a capable person. And you're incredibly good looking." Atlas suspected that was due to hiding himself from the rays of the sun, by means of umbrella. His gaze strayed to said umbrella. It was a striking red color. "Do you mind if I call you Red? I'd say Little Red, but it doesn't do you justice." Atlas was several inches taller, but he didn't want to undermine his new friend with an unsavory nickname.

"I'm glad you like me. I've never been called cute before." Laughter ensued. It felt foreign, this flirtatious atmosphere, but oh so natural at the same time. Shurui took the lead for a short while, ordering a second pair of chopsticks. Now equipped with the aforementioned chopsticks, his blue eyes shifted from the bowl before him to the white haired boy. "With pleasure." He followed the boys instructions, eating along side him, shoulder to shoulder.

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:29 pm
Extreme Extravagance

User Image

Shurui blinked a bit. He wanted to call him Red? It was a strange nickname but Shurui didn't mind. Heck, everyone else called him The Red Umbrella so it wouldn't make a difference if it was shortened. Shurui nodded. "I don't mind. You can call me Red if you wish." Shurui said before eating a bit more of his noodles. Shurui was, again, surprised by Atlas. No one had ever called him cute? Why not? He was obviously very attractive. "I don't see why you don't get called cute often. You're obviously really handsome." Shurui said as he messed with a white curl in his hair. It wasn't often that Shurui flirted like this but he couldn't help but seem drawn to Mr. "I raised the sky once" Atlas. Shurui was happy to hear him agree to share the bowl with him. Shurui giggled a bit, often waiting after Atlas at some before he took some also. It only seemed polite to do so.

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:17 pm

"Red it is then." Atlas titled his head a bit, placing his chopsticks high above the bowl, a long strand of noodle hanging off. He wasn't that hungry, and only had an craving for one thing here. "I figure it'd be pretty hard to come up with a nickname for me, huh?" He sure couldn't think of anything, but self given nicknames were dumb anyway. That's the type of thing you earn. They continued to talk pleasantly, but Shurui seemed surprised that no one regaled him as 'cute'. Maybe he heard it quite often himself, which wouldn't really astonish Atlas. Shurui was very cute, with his unkempt white hair and absurdly charming aura. It wasn't hard to envision masses begging for some time alone with him. "You really think so? Well, uh, thanks." Atlas wasn't so sure how to respond to his casual compliment. Usually he just takes action, instinct takes over. So that's what he did. It was almost animalistic. His chopsticks clattered against the counter, falling from his hand. Again their lips would meet, Atlas inducing another kiss. Everything about the boy was so inviting, it was almost unavoidable. His laugh, his eyes, his personality. Atlas was treading somewhere already familiar, for a longer time. He limited himself to not cross any boundaries. If anything, he wanted Red to lead this time.

II L o y a l t y II

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:05 pm
Extreme Extravagance

User Image

Shurui watched in amusement as Atlas pulled out a noodle that was actually pretty long. "Those are the lucky noodles. Everytime you eat one you get to make a wish." Shurui said as he stirred the noodles with his chopsticks. It was what his grandmother once told him but, personally, Shurui thought it was a way just to see him make a fool of himself trying to put it in his mouth. Shurui took him up on the challenge and started to try to think of nicknames for Atlas. Shurui ate another small amount of noodles when Atlas complimented him. It was nothing, really. Compliments always made people feel better. Suddenly, Shurui heard the sound of chopsticks falling against the counter. The next thing he knew, Atlas was locking lips with him again. This time it lasted a bit longer. Shurui slowly pulled away and bit his lip. Shurui then slowly leaned in and gave Atlas the kiss this time. Shurui closed his eyes as his kiss lingered a bit longer than the first one Atlas had given him, his hands gently holding onto Atlas's cheeks. Shurui then pulled away once more. "Am I getting good at being spontaneous?" He asked with a small giggled. Shurui tried to hide the fact that his heart fluttered when he kissed Atlas that time.

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:01 pm

XXXXXXUser Image

The sannin walked in to see a scene being played out by two other shinobi of konoha. It stirred up memories of a life he could barely remember. A life where he had fallen in love with another man and supposedly was able to bear children, two with the rinnegan and the other a natural born member of the family. Lars shook his head a little, knowing that so called other life could have never happened. Because now that he thought about it, there was also stuff about bat gods, Billie Mays, and all out war being ultimate weapons of mass destruction.

He couldn't eat what was in ichiraku's because of his bloodline. Everything else tasted awful to him, if he tried to ingest it, he'd throw it back up. He needed human meat, actually living bodies to feast on. The two shinobi near him smelled like honey-smoked barbecue ribs but he would never eat a fellow warrior. It'd probably turn him into an enemy of the village and he wouldn't be able to keep any of it down. He sat himself down in a stool on the far left, asking just for some deep black coffee, no sugar, no cream.

and with one sip of the coffee that was given, he felt as ease. Sated for now.

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff