Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Konoha Chatroom~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:45 pm
Resident Feminazi
Cappey-San
Resident Feminazi
Cappey-San

(How did she know it was a genjutsu? xD Your brain is fooled to think the effects are authentic.

Also - since BoD can't be broken normally, the pill will only stave it off for two posts.)

((Things don't just fade to black; kids are taught that on day one. What doesn't make sense is how my Stat system got abused to the point where a jounin user (max Sp: 6 Str:6) is a 12 // 6. I'd really like to talk about that.))

But there are techniques in the world that have similar effects that aren't fake. I think it's okay for you to recognize it's genjutsu if you know the technique or have had it used on you before. Otherwise, it's unrealistic to expect that in a world where anything's possible, your character deems something impossible. Especially when the genjutsu actively makes you believe otherwise.

Also - Chaos's format portrays him incorrectly at the moment, I believe.

But Taijutsu and Weapon are back to being able to stathack, sorry. They've been crippled so long that the Ninjutsu users ended up being able to get stats as high as them. Their stats were barely any higher than non-physical classes; stats became worthless.

So, we're testing out to see how to balance stats - nerf ninjutsu/sage/etc, or buff the physical classes. It's no big deal. Just let it get a tryout.

Ah, in other news, did you by chance get my message about customs?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:45 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

The Restaurant that you refer to looks like this: link

So you're wrong.

Actually, he's not. The Ichiraku Ramen of NUR has had several iterations over the years. True, it may have started out like the original bar, but pending on how ppl RP it has changed significantly. Me, Micheal, and Mitsutada were sitting at a table, and Yami is bouncing around the bar as we speak. How did you expect him to do that in the original Ichiraku?

I've already ask Shane, he agrees with me, thus I'm not changing my post.

Lol, you better back track everything then, because none of it meets the dimension of the bar you're wanting

You mean the one 'you want'? Just because you perceived this Bar in a strange fashion doesn't change its dimensions.

Not to sound rude, but there is no picture on the first post that decides what this bar should, or should not look like. We're the leaf village, we live here, we decide the way our village operate; not outsiders.

NVM: Thanks Shane. Also, I'd like to get an understanding of how my stat system works now if that's okay with you. Just a lil pow-wow about the changes

You striked it instead of deleting it, so that I could still see it. Low blow, my friend. Also, I'm part of the leaf so there goes that random statement. Is my post okay now though?  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:49 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

Lol, you better back track everything then, because none of it meets the dimension of the bar you're wanting

You mean the one 'you want'? Just because you perceived this Bar in a strange fashion doesn't change its dimensions.

Not to sound rude, but there is no picture on the first post that decides what this bar should, or should not look like. We're the leaf village, we live here, we decide the way our village operate; not outsiders.

NVM: Thanks Shane. Also, I'd like to get an understanding of how my stat system works now if that's okay with you. Just a lil pow-wow about the changes

You striked it instead of deleting it, so that I could still see it. Low blow, my friend. Also, I'm part of the leaf so there goes that random statement. Is my post okay now though?

I would say so, yea.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:50 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

The Restaurant that you refer to looks like this: link

So you're wrong.

Actually, he's not. The Ichiraku Ramen of NUR has had several iterations over the years. True, it may have started out like the original bar, but pending on how ppl RP it has changed significantly. Me, Micheal, and Mitsutada were sitting at a table, and Yami is bouncing around the bar as we speak. How did you expect him to do that in the original Ichiraku?

It's basically the same. But physical classes have higher leniency when it comes to caps because their goal is to hit high numbers for stats. Also, they have higher base numbers.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:51 pm
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

I would say so, yea.

Cool c:  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:53 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

It's not a random statement if you DONT put your profile in the active Konoha Profile thread. You should probably do that so we know you're an active member of Konoha. Please, and thank you.

Also, I'm not a crew member, I just do the math around here. Talk to Sir Shane-n-stein about that.

EDIT: Fun Fact: Shanes a faster typer than me xp  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:57 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

It's not a random statement if you DONT put your profile in the active Konoha Profile thread. You should probably do that so we know you're an active member of Konoha. Please, and thank you.

Also, I'm not a crew member, I just do the math around here. Talk to Sir Shane-n-stein about that.

I type 140 WPM. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:59 pm
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

I'm just gonna stop replying before the cancer gets to my heart.  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:01 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[?

When did you join the leaf?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:06 pm
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24414315&page=4  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:11 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[?

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24414315&page=4

The jutsu was SS rank, yes? Where is your updated profile?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:14 pm
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[?

Locker, sorry it's not updated in Konoha, haven't gotten around to updating it :/

And yeah, it was. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24432609#370585627  

ShiningAce

Bashful Smoker

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:16 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Kunesume2
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
[?

Locker, sorry it's not updated in Konoha, haven't gotten around to updating it :/

And yeah, it was. ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24432609#370585627

lol, I understand, I myself gave up on Updating profiles outside of the Locker years ago. I usually just post a link to my locker for the profile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:35 pm
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin
Cappey-San
The Ladies Hollar Gavin

I'm just gonna stop replying before the cancer gets to my heart.

Oh, snap there's two profile pages. I was looking at the one directly in the Leaf Village. Sorry bout that.

Also, sorry bout your cancer dilema. What is it? like stage 2? 3?  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:38 pm
well that got personal...  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games