Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:04 am
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus chuckled. "Light is no creature Victorianna, it is a being with a duality of spirit. The darkness it creates is just as much a part of it as the light we see is. Light comes in many forms, but I believe the sun and moon are the purest forms of light. My philosophy is that you should not force the light to bend to your will, for like iron it will not give in this way. Instead you give it logical reasoning as to why it should be bent, and if it agrees it will bend like a blade of grass in the wind." He then fell silent for a moment.

Draxus's wings began to 'breath'. First they glowed brightly and then they faded to near darkness before going back to glowing. It was difficult to keep track of how light or dark they would become, but it was always an even pattern. Draxus was a disciple of the Sun and Moon, but even he could not fully understand the light, and this was one of its mysteries to him. However he took no note of the phenomenon, as it had happened before without any consequence or benefits at the end. "Would you... Would you be willing to teach me something? I once knew how, but I have since forgotten and I need to remember again. I don't even know if I will be able to do it without the proper equipment."

Draxus took a deep breath and then stood up and turned to Victorianna. "I do not know if I will be able to, but... help me learn how to transform once more into a dragon." His wings were cut off, he would never be able to transform, however at the same time Draxus had hope, for he had his wings of light that acted as his new pair. They weren't physical however, and from what Draxus had tried, he would never be able to transform as long as his wings remained as simply an after-image of his former glory. That's what they were after all, a simple after image of his glorious wings. They were once what he was proud of, as in his human form, they were as large as his father's and when he did transform into a dragon his body had retained the ancient sizes of dragons, it was massive and the wingspan he had was huge, enough that it blotted out the sky. That had been lost with his wings however, and now Draxus wanted a way to at least return to one of his two forms, with or without wings.

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:02 pm
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sonaria laughed slightly "while you're here feel free to visit the library as much as you wish" she said to her "it is here for the pleasure of everyone...and besides, books are meant to be read, not sit around and gather dust" she said to her. Sonaria then said, "My brother Vukan, he's not the friendliest of people in my opinion, but I think you might like him, as a friend of course....I hope you don't think I'm setting you up" Sonaria said "that's not my cup of tea, but Vukan loves knowledge...it practically bleeds from his veins"

Sonaria looked around at the books and smiled as she ran her fingers over some of the worn spines "is their anything you are looking for in particular princess Clara?" she asked her as she stopped at a book titled 'The Anatomy of the Male Dragon' Her fingers lingered for a moment before she turned around and looked back at Clara. Sonaria then turned back around and plucked the book off the shelf and put it in the crook of her arm.

sadsally514

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:17 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna smiled "prehaps in our kingdom it is no creature, but in mine, anything that can be manipulated is a creature." she said and then fell silent just as he did, she moved her feet and finally when he asked she hesitated. Looking around she found a seat and thought for a moment, looking down at the marble floor she thought and finally she said "....maybe"

Victorianna's triple colored eyes narrowed in thought 'his wings have been cut, yet he has wings of pure light...if may....no.but then again..' she looked back up at Draxus and said finally "their are two things I have thought of, both complicated and untried before" she said to him "the first one would be more of...what I call Zalto Magic. Using your connection with the light to transform your body into light in of itself...and if my thought is correct then that would be an entirely new form entirely, a Dragon never seen before but only described in Myths....They call this Dragon the Sun god in Bellris. A dragon in Myth long ago harnessed the Power of the sun, cloaked his body in light and took on a new form as the mortal vessel of the Sun God, Channeling the suns power into his body to contort it into the shape of a Dragon and use it to fly along the waves of light that fall onto the land" she said.

Victorianna then bit her lip hard, so hard that it started to turn white "the second one would not....be orthodox...but" She looked down and leaned forward thinking "I have blood Magic.....I could.....maybe...." Victorianna grit her teeth and said, her words broken "re...attach your old wings....or" Victorianna was even more hesitant "grow you a new pair."

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:26 pm

User Image

"I would not ask you to forge your magic to make my wings grow back or reattach my old ones. My wings of light have become a beacon of hope for my people and I do not wish to lose them, not after spending one year of my life gaining them, even if only in this form." He turned, his eyes glinting with happiness. "I do not expect it to work, however if we could somehow get my wings of light to fuse so thoroughly to my body that they become a part of me, then I am happy to take that path over that of reattaching my wings. However before we even started I think we would have to do research into all of those legends and myths, even those that are not well known." Draxus stood and walked over to Victorianna kneeling on one knee, taking her hands in his without much thought as to what he was saying.

"You have given me a hope, even if slim. In fact, even if it doesn't work it makes me happy you are willing to help me, a dragon, regain something that was once lost to him. You have my eternal gratitude already. I wish I could talk to you more however, but I must depart and go speak to my father, greet him here and talk about a few things in our kingdom. Take this and whisper my name to it when you are in a situation where you need help. It will create a beacon of light in the sky that will tell me where you are and I will come to your aid immediately." Draxus smiled, his eyes twinkling with hope as he gave a small red crystal to Victorianna. She wouldn't know what it was, but it was from the time when Draxus cut off his wings, it was the blood he had lost during that event. Morbid, but significant to Draxus.

Victorianna was a very kind old woman, willing to help such a young man, and one of her enemies at that. Well that was what he thought she thought about dragons. After a moment Draxus let go of her hands and gave her a grateful hug, then he detached quickly and stood. "Again, thank you, it means a lot. Do you wish to stay here, or would you like me to see you back to your room before I go to my father?"

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:40 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara nodded, barely listening to Sonaria. "Uh-huh. I can come back here. Your brother likes knowledge. I'm listening," Clara said, already flipping through the pages of the book, trying to find where she left off. To her frustration, she couldn't find it. She skimmed the pages, several times more, desperate to find her spot. She let out a happy sigh when she finally found it. She looked up, seeing Sonaria had a book to, tucked under her arm, though she couldn't see the title. She wondered what it was for a second, then chose to let it go.

"Thanks for taking me here Sonaria. This is truly amazing," Clara said with a smile, taking another look around before sitting in a chair and getting stated on her chair. Her smile widened as she started reading, and she allowed herself a tiny giggle. "I love this book," She said quietly.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:52 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria smiled as she looked at her "well I'm glad you like it" she said as she spotted another title from across the room 'the art of pleasure' it was titled, and she quickly moved at snatched that one up to...Looks like she was going to have some reading to do. She then looked over at Clara and grinned "I'm glad you found what you where looking for" she said and finally she found a third book. she put her two books down and started climbing the ladder and pulled the last book off the shelf, a Romance novel titled 'The Flames of Passion- A phoenix Dragon Romance' and she put it on top of her other books. She then picked up her three books...things she would prefer people not to see her carrying around or reading, so she would take them back to her room and she smiled at Clara "I hope you're okay on your own, I'm gonna head back to my room and put these in their....and hey, If I bump into Vukan I'll send him this way" She said and waved to her "See ya later, Clara." she said and left the library.

As she left she walked passed the Solarium and saw though the crack in the door a very young women...older then her but still fairly young, and she saw Draxus. She watched him as he took Victorianna's hands and whisper something about leaving and Sonaria smiled, looks like he was getting along just fine. She then walked on, leaving the two to their business and this time she walked up the steps again and purposefully walked passed Vukan's room, just in time it seemed as he was just leaving. She ran up to him, forgetting about her choice of reading in her arms "VUKAN!" she yelled and stopped running once she was beside him "Hey!" she said as she came to walk at his pace "its been a while" she smirked.

sadsally514

Reo Kage

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 9:09 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna nodded her head "If that's the way you want to go, then I can try as best I can to help in your endeavor" she said to him with a small smile "and don't tell anyone I'm helping a dragon, it would look bad if the two dark and small kingdoms where thought to be forging an alliance" she said to him she said.

She then shook her head "No, I plan to stay here for a moment or two, go about your day. I will speak with you later" she said to him, she then paused but then decided to go for it as she gave Draxus a small kiss on the forehead "We will work on this later" she whispered "go"

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:54 am
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

As Shenaiya unfolded her sapphire wings, Gwendolyn looked at them with awe. They were positively beautiful, she couldn't understand why anyone would want to hide them. Her eyes glinted as she looked at them, as if they shone all of the shades of blues and indigos imaginable. Gwendolyn simply smiled as she noted the girl struggling to restrain her wanting to go higher. The carmine haired girl looked to the sky before manipulating the currents to lift the two, allowing the winds to take the two higher, though she was going a slower pace than before, so naturally she wanted to go faster. Gwendolyn looked to the ground as it became smaller under her feet. She was already reeling the rush of flight in her system as the breeze pressed against her countenance. "Way better than the ground, is it not?" The red haired woman smiled at the princess before flaring her wings so she would simply hover in the same spot in the air as she spoke.

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:14 am
burning_eyes
♚
✹ High Prince Vukan Callieach ✹

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

As Vukan walked the hallway he gazed out of the castle windows He enjoyed the sky, it always seemed to shine over the fifth kingdom. Vukan often wondered why the capital didn't have an actual name like the other kingdoms, but as He began to ponder into his thoughts his sister Sonaria yelled his name. He removed himself from his own thoughts & gave her a big one armed, because he held his scythein the other. Vukan visited Sonaria about a year ago so she wasn't as much a stranger to him as everyone else, because every year he made an effort to see her, after all she was his little sister. "Yes it has been about a year since I've seen you. How are you doing?", As they walked Vukan looked at the books she was holding & raised an eyebrow, he decided to leave it to her but he did, laugh a bit on the inside.

He found himself drifting back into his thoughts he wanted to fly, but not only had never showed anyone his Phoenix form, but when he transformed ash covered a large area, it even dropped off of him as he flew covering an even larger area. He hadn't even shown anyone his wings, the backs of his wings were ash grey, this feature was uncommon in Phoenix, not just uncommon, unheard of, but it did make the insides of his beautiful wings pop out even more, the base of the feathers on the inside of his wings were all fire orange, they tapered off at the tips to a gold color & in between those two colors you could find every color that separated those to colors on, so the insides of his wings looked like a living wild fire. When Vukan transformed he not only had the talons of a Phoenix he had the claws of a dragon as well. His feathers were light, but as dense as a dragon's scale, & on his legs what would be short feathers were ash grey Dragon scales with fire orange & gold from the middle of the scales to the tip. On his Dragon arms it was the same. He was truly a sight to behold, one the side of his head he retained his large protruding white horns & two large feathers that resembled a golden peacocks feather grew from the large birds forehead. No one knew what the Prince truly was, most assumed he couldn't transform from what he had heard himself. He'd leave it that way for just awhile longer. He thought.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:15 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria laughed slightly "I am doing great" she said as she hugged him back before walking with him "I still hate this place, don't get me wrong, but I find my presents better received then before" she smiled "Thank you for visiting me last year, I wish you could have stayed longer" she said and then shook her head as she moved the books so they where resting on her hip "What have you been doing since I've been gone?" she said.

Sonaria couldn't help but stare at Vukan, and it made her smile to know that her brother was still in a good place, studying in Bellris had made him smart. Sonaria sighed as she looked away from him 'the people would accept him as king' she thought and then smiled again 'though, they would find the horns weird' Sonaria looked at Vukan again "So, did you ever find out what caused the horns?" she said and as well she managed to say "where are you headed?"

Reo Kage

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:59 pm

User Image

Draxus continued his beaming smile. "Not a soul shall know, it will be our secret. Though if I do gain my dragon form back, I will want to let people know who helped me in the endeavor so they may go down in both Abraxian history and in the history of the Five Kingdoms." What he did not expect was the small kiss on his forehead. After a moment of silence Draxus stood up from his kneeling position and nodded his head quietly. "I can't thank you enough for this..." He waited for a moment, looking at Victorianna before he turned and walked away. Once he was around the corner, Draxus's smile turned to neutral. The woman was attractive, her eyes beautiful, however she was to old for Draxus. 'I feel a small amount of pity for her, no one to love her in her old age. While I cannot give her the love a man would give for a woman he has fallen for, I can give her company that she seems to need.'

Draxus didn't head towards where his father was, instead he asked a servant where the library was. He was quickly lead in that direction and he was shown a room of beauty. Books littered about, the smell of yellowed pages and old ink filled his nostrils. He turned to the servant and thanked them for showing him its location and then quietly stepped inside. He moved throughout the library, quickly browsing into the romantic stories. Draxus grabbed a random book, not really caring what it was called. He simply needed something to read to calm his mind for the moment before he called for pen and paper as well as someone who knew the layout of the library and could send him towards the proper location for what he would be looking for.

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:59 pm
♚
✹ High Prince Vukan Callieach ✹

The Ashen Prince
The Crested Phoenix

As they walked Vukan listened to his sister talk about how she disliked royal life & overall being at the castle, he looked at her for a brief moment, then returned his gaze back onto his path. Once she was finished he took a brief moment to process everything and spoke, "That's always good to hear, it is a shame i couldn't stay longer, but I needed to continue my research. I know how much you dislike being in the castle, because of mother, but she doesn't despise you as much as you & Gwendolyn think. I mean how would you feel if you'd married someone and they went around consorting with other females and having children with those other females. It's not that she's mad at you it's more of father's fault, he knows better, but I know that's not all you're bothered by, you must understand none of the other royals care that you aren't both mother & father's, no one cares, really the only people who bother saying anything about it are the lower noble families, and even they don't care, they just are angry their not in power or hold any influence over us. You should also take solace in the fact you could probably beat everyone of their asses." Vukan chuckled toward the end of his statement.

When she asked about his horns Vukan had many thoughts cross his mind, he thought for a few moments going back & forth about whether he should continue his masquerade or tell her the truth that he's always known, after he did his brief thinking without looking at his sister he said, "Don't you ever wonder why mother was never "cruel" to me? Let's just say I'm not like you, and Gwendolyn. Father doesn't know though, this stays between us, & maybe Gwendolyn. I'm the first of my kind, the only of my kind I should say, I am a crested Phoenix. As for where I'm going. I'm going back to the library to continue reading.", Vukan wondered what kind of reaction he'd get from his younger sister as the two walked down the large corridor.

Wazi Kong

Liberal Conversationalist

6,950 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:57 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria rolled her eyes "no, Magdalenia just hates me. Period." she said to him "She hates me BECAUSE I was not born of her blood. She would hate me less if I had not shown up on her door step, but because I was accepted as the Kings child with no real proof other then the word of a famous whore and an old ring, I am accepted...to her their is no real proof I am of the blood, to her I could be a changeling because I was not born under the roof of the castle." she said "as for the nobles, I know they could care less, but the fact that I AM what I am, they will gossip and they will whisper, and weather or not you say they don't care, they care enough to spread rumor and falsity's of me" she said "as is the game of politics" she said "destroy the confidence of the person and of the people that support the person and make them fall, gather yourself in a way that you will bring your house higher. That is how it works, even in the army that is how it works"

Sonaria then smiled as she grabbed Vukan's arm "then lets go to the library brother" she smiled "their is this lovely girl that I wish you to meet....Princess Clara of Zalto" she said "maybe you can find some common ground with her yes?" she said

Reo Kage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:26 am

User Image

Draxus read into the book for a few pages, allowing his mind to settle down from the previous encounter. He set the book back from where he found it and walked out of the romantic section, satisfied that he had gained nothing of import from there. He quickly made his way over to the central desk and grabbed a stack of paper and pen with quill. He then moved over to the larger and older tomes and began with myths and legends of how their world came to be, starting with the very first book, climbing up a ladder and taking the book called 'Legends of the Wingless'. He didn't think much of the title, after all, it was merely myth and speculation. Theory crafting could go anywhere with such books and the most vague of references could be used as proof that their ideas were true. Draxus noticed how little dust was on the ancient book. Someone took great care of the books here, that made Draxus's work easier as he would not have to wiped dust off of old books.

Draxus moved back to the main desk and set down his paper and huge book that covered half the table with a large slam that shook the table underneath. "This... This is going to take a long time." There were candles already out and Draxus grabbed three, unsheathing his nodachi and setting it in front of him, imbuing it with a gentle light as well, whispering to the blade "Dronilnr ve mitne cayosin di whedabra tir ti falter de nomeno cep vur wux geou qe returned ekess dout sjachi safely soon aurthon." Ancient Draconic that few new, and fewer spoke. Draxus felt that magic was stronger if it was spoken to whatever the task was. The blade glowed in response, resonated the light that Draxus controlled, the male setting the blade at the other end of the table. Draxus opened the large tome and looked over the text. Another language. He sighed and stood up, going and grabbing another book and opening that one. He was translating to ancient draconic, for the same reason. The writing would have magical properties, even if they were simply notes jotted down for some other purpose.

Draxus's withdrawal from society had left him with a lot of time to learn how to scribe perfectly, and his princely training only furthered that goal. In hesitation, the quill barely touched his note paper and then it flew forward, drawing up notes just as fast as he was reading the passages. His eyes were narrowed down on the words, and from behind, he looked very much like a young, scholarly, monk. If anyone was to see the front of him, they would see eyes that darted all across the page, grabbing pieces of information just as fast as he could jot them down, the pages turning very quickly for such a large book. One year of copying down the same scriptures was no simple task, and Draxus's skills would only be rivaled by other master scholars. This was where Draxus gained his true equilibrium with his surroundings.

((OOC smile )

river rocker

Hadies queen

shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:45 am
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara had been absorbed in her story for a while, her mind in another world as the words spun a tale. Normally, she read books about specific topics. This was a change in pace for her, and she found herself enjoying it very much. She smiled, not even noticing that someone had come in the library. When she finally did look up from her book, she saw Draxus had entered the library.

Clara was about to say hi, when she noticed what he was doing. His eyes were darting everywhere, and he seemed focused. She watched him for a while, seeing him jot down notes and turn pages, before turning back to her own book, though she did wonder what Draxus had been looking up. She questioned it for a little while, before pushing it out of her mind.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

Reo Kage

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash