Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:37 pm
Kira runs up to Dk "hey Dk are you ready to go?" Kira looks excited "i am taking you to the my home town Skyfield remember. i wanted to show you all the people and places you can go to. there is tons of people their almost all of them are people with dragons blood. i have already made you a reservation at a restaurant and it has been paid for already they are gona give you the A class treatment their " kira laughs a little at what he has in store for her.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:38 pm
ninjadragon66

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"mmhmm....yeah....no problem." she sighed watching him go inside.

She looked up at the moon again. It just wasn't the same.

She heard Kira coming up next to her, he was excited to take her to where he's from. She gave a soft smile.
"yes. I remember." she said.

She just hoped the hunters wouldn't follow her there.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

VezsperKnight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:45 pm
Kira smiles "if your worried about hunters or anyone that wants to harm you just don't its called Skyfield for a reason its in the Sky only way to get to skyfield is to fly also there is an elite group of people with dragons that can sense hunters and murders that want to harm a person with dragons blood. so lets go" kira shows Dk the way to skyfield -exit to skyfield-

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:48 pm
ninjadragon66

Dk wasn't surprised that Kira knew she was worried about going somewhere and being attacked, about innocents being attacked, just from her being there.

She nodded and followed.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:49 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kalena walked coming from the Admin room. She felt the cold night air and shivered.
It was more than that however. She knew the realm of light was in trouble. She couldn't see what was going to happen however.

She saw a twilight flower left behind by Dk and sighed deciding to leave it alone.
"Damn how does she put up with the cold and not flinch!?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:49 pm
                                          User ImageThe Courier James Reaper
                                          ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                                          [Mood:Calmer]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:In the courtyard by the flower]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

"Huh seems like i missed my flight."James joked as he walked out the school noticing the lack of the person he was searching for and noticed Kalena walking around in the courtyard with something on her mind and decided to greet her."Yo, Hows it going?"He said speaking in a calm manner though he still remembered the incident where she nearly caused him to fall to his untimely demise though despite this he still walked up to her hearing her comment about the cold."It's not that bad once you get use to it."He said unfazed by the cold breeze that blew by.
╚══════════════╝

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:55 pm
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

Kalena was startled hearing James. She turned to him and continued to hold her arms. She was still cold.

"Hey James" she said in a soft voice.
She knew Tenebrea would probably be on his way, due to Dk's message, the memories....
"Is it wrong....to want to free someone from their....curse....I think that's the right word..." she sighed

"I want to give Dk the best life....but its so hard. She broke the chain when she decided to not wield her keyblade....I am happy for that....but I restarted the chain."

She looked out into the distance.
"I want to break the connection between she and I. I know what she knows....her future is my past. Its not...right...."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:48 pm
                                          [Mood:Calmer]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location:In the courtyard by the flower]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓
He's smart then meets the eye, Oh yeah you should remember this conversation Kalena...
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

Ah some psychological crap...James thought as he folded his arms at her question and pondered for a moment which became brief when he said."Well that all depends on the situation in question, there are many Curses that exist from the pre-war books i read for example there exist some that can cause horrible bad luck to the person you put the curse on, Another example is the drawback of gaining something which can be referred as Curses, Some people willingly take these abilities knowing fully well what the Curse is but the reason for doing it anyway is varied, but in most cases they do it to protect the ones they love..."James explained is a surprisingly smart tone despite his roguish appearance and vulgar personality; James then shrugged as he said."But i don't know what the circumstances are for Dk's "Curse" in whether she did it just for herself or for someone else"James said as he folded his arms and continued."...But let's move to you...You want her to be happy? kinda don't see how you can do that when shes already making herself happy, An example of this is her being in love, I don't no much of what has happened but i'm pretty sure she muster up the strength to fall in love again without your help."James said proving a point as he continued."You talk about how you and her want to break the connect but the truth is it's already being stretched and what i mean by this is factor of Timetravel, Believe it or not in most cases the future is already altered when the factor of Timetravel is in effect, sure if you see in the future you could probably predict what would happen next but however when something that doesn't belong in the current time stream enters..." James started to say as he clapped his hands together making a loud sound."Boom."He said as he folded his arms again and continued."The effect is much like a disturbed pond, It becomes rippled and it's no longer smooth...Eventually it would return to being a calm source of water but it's effect have already been done effecting the life underwater since the ripple caused them to react to it's appearance, We have become aware of it's appearance and have reacted to it."James let loose a yawn before he continued on."Even though the water has calmed down we have moved...Think of the flow of Time like this okay? Someone found a rock from a different pound and decided to throw it into this Pond, We get the effect and Time must return to being calm once again and recreate a new path for everything to adjust for the newcomer that has entered the pond..."James said and sighed."And that concludes James 101 on time travel."
╚══════════════╝

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:00 pm
fiendish az
((1 word: damn!))
yokai yakuza

Kalena nodded silently to what James was saying. It was pretty much the same DIZ told her, but more elaborate.

She knew Tenebrea was close. Ok, she didn't, but she just had a feeling.

"the curse im talking about is the curse of Kingdom Hearts. My brother would probably slap me upside the head with this. He, DIZ, and you are saying the same things. Im just hard headed.....I make the wrong decisions..." she sighed.

"but ive seen how she dies! I want to prevent that!" she shouted. Her eyes were going red, but not anger, but from crying.

"Each time I...we...we use a keyblade, it will mean a horrible death, or a death that would make everyone forget about us...."

She held her arms tighter, as tight as she could actually.
"She's brave, not to wield a keyblade. She's become a bridge between light, twilight, and dark. I wonder sometimes if she is even my ancestor, but then why do I have her memories. She gets so angry when I look at her memories, but I cant help it! "

She sniffled
"I just want to separate us, to....give her the freedom she deserves. So she can have her secrets from me, so I don't see her memories...."

((in truth, she's actually unsure about her predicament and calls it a curse blaming it on the keyblade))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:05 pm

kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea appears from the darkest corner of the room. In his hands is a few of his magic cards.
Looks like it's time to end u o." (exit)  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:09 pm
fiendish az
((1 word: damn!))
yokai yakuza

Kalena freaked out when Tenebrea appeared, only for a few moments.
"End me!? No no no no no" she said. She was nerveous that he'd kill her just to save Dk....which would make sense.

"I hope I don't have to sleep with my eyes open..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:22 am

kalenakeeper
User Image
Tenebrea Nougami
Twilight Fonic Master of Darkness
Tenebrea smirks,and walks closer.
Awe Kalena I just want to play a card game with you."  

Yokai Yakuza
Vice Captain

Demonic Businessman

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Statustician 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:29 am
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

Kalena was nervous around Tenebrea and he could see it.
She started to summon her keyblade but decided against it. Not after that last incident. She had another weapon but it was more DK's weapon. Dk would never raise a weapon to a friend, especially her boyfriend.

Dk would have her head if she raised a weapon towards her boyfriend.
"My luck isn't that good with cards." she said nervously.

(((out of rp: Dk bursts out laughing )))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:35 pm
                                          [Mood biggrin isappointed]______[Affiliation:Neutral]______[Location: In the courtyard by the flower]

▂▃▅▆█Quotes█▆▅▃▂

KalenaKeeper

Yokia Yakuza

Quote:

Quote:

▂▃▅▆█OCC█▆▅▃▂
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

╔══════════════╗

"I have no idea what a Kingdom Heart is so i can't you much on that but i will tell you even if you claim you saw the death of Dk Time probably altered it as a result of the effect so the next time you want to see Dk's future, The result is probably different."James said telling her that Dk's future probably has changed from better or worse; James was about to continue speaking to her when he noticed that Dk's boyfriend had arrived as he seen him a few times a knew his personality a little bit and greeted him."Hey hows it-"He started saying before he cut himself off when he heard Tenebrea's threat."Oh? Has the possibility of losing your lover made you insane? Or are you blind and deaf by love to the point that you think that killing Kalena would solve the problem even though Time is already molding Dk into this Timestream? If thats the case then i mistook you as a smart individual that could understand the result for Dk if she finds out Kalena has been murdered."James said wasting no time in drawing Sweet Kiss and pointed is modified 44. barrel at Tenebrea's chest since aiming there would provide a much bigger target and an increase in him hitting Tenebrea even if he makes a sudden movement."But mine is..."James commented about Kalena's luck with cards as he cocked his weapon meaning he was ready to pull the trigger at any given moment as he wasn't afraid of the risks of blowing a cap in Dk's lover chest."So how about you play with me instead then."
╚══════════════╝

Fiendish Az
Vice Captain

Anxious Browser

9,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:30 pm
fiendish az
yokai yakuza

((Ok.....harder to breathe...so much harder. I see the doc tomorrow who'll probably do nothing as normal...and worst, mom had me go shopping, I haven't been able to rest lately.... *collapses* Im gonna rest and try to be back later.))

"actually I don't think she'd mind if I were dead.." she mumbled talking about Dk. She didn't really know where she and DK stood at the moment. The latest times they had together, they were fighting.

She then saw James raise his gun towards Tenebrea. She immediately became concerned.

She let out a loud whistle to get their attention and immediately her hands were covered in magic, neither light or dark however. She stood in between the two, her eyes were full of determination to stop this meaningless battle.
Sure, she was terrorfied of Tenebrea at the moment, but also knew how much he meant to DK. She was more afraid of her than him.

"Enough. You both are here to help Dk. That's all I know. Dk would literally rip me apart if anything happened to either of you, although she'd literally torch me if I laid a finger on you Tenebrea" she said, sounding a lot more stern with what she was saying. She didn't seem afraid now. Well, fear of Dk, but of these two, not as much.
Her look was much more determined to keep them from fighting one another.

"She already tried eating me...inside a dragon's belly....not fun"

((and that last part was meant to be funny))  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games