Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
The Other Island Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Coexn
Organization Member #8
The Mysterious Nobody

In the clouds over head a rain storm was brewing as it loomed over the battle. Rain began to gently drizzle as blue colored lightening danced across the clouds. This storm was kind of weird though since few have seen storms that produced blue lightening, but those that where in it. There where two girls fighting an army of Nobodies for there lives while another girl summoned gates that seemed to feed out countless Nobodies. The two girls did not seemed moved until more and more appeared. When an endless army did not seem like it was going to do what was need, Veix, the girl that was summoning the Nobodies, called for dancers. One of the girls, Tsuyoi, welcomed the challenge of more and different enemies. While the other, Red, was having difficulty hitting such an agile target. Fire balls shot through the air and into the clouds. In a split second, Croexn dodged a rouge ball of flame as it missed its target and flew through the storm. Even though he dodged the wild attack, his eyes never left the battle field as he observed closely. "Come now Veix. I want to see their weaknesses and strengths while I await my order. If he is correct Xero and his group should be on their way soon to give aid and then I will have to focus purely on him. Maybe soon Fayt will give me a true quest, or at least the Organization will." Croexn sighed as the battle and storm grew began to grow a little more exciting.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Unknown
Party:
None
Key Blades:
Unknown
Cloak
(On)/Off
Cloak
Hood (On)/Off

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Coexn - Action Speaking Thought

Nekron - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad (Feel free to ignore him and to continue on in your fight Croexn is basically here to set the setting and watch))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:02 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver was near on the island he heard the commotion and saw some of his friends fighting nobodies in a fit of rage he charged in holding his sword and summoned four giant fireballs and struck with with a barrage of fire taking out three nobodies. "Stay away from my friends!!"In a flash manitoba changed into a keyblade thus becoming Blood ultima Denver's eyes widened in shock but then brought his focus on the battle as flames surrounded him creating a flame shield around everyone as he cast the spell."Shield!" User Image

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:39 am
[OOC: ]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix had somewhat expected Tsuyoi to be able to handle the dancer nobodies, however, she noticed Red having a difficult time. That was the perfect chance for a few nobodies to sneak past her and into the town. She watched as a few nobodies sneaked into the town while Red was distracted by the dancer nobodies. She then noticed a storm forming above, blue lightning shooting from the clouds. However, she didn't pay much attention to the storm, looking back at the fight. She heard a person yell from afar, then a shield form around Tsuyoi and Red. She looked in the direction where the voice was from, seeing Denver was the cause of the shields. She then aimed her guitar gun at him and began to play it, bullets began to fly towards him at high speeds.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:13 am
[ooc: whee ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi had easily killed off the dancers and turned her attention to the horde of nobodies, "Now...where were we?" She had no problems fighting, however...she seemed to be turning more enraged the more she fought. As she was about to charge at the horde, she was held back by a shield. Looking in Denver's direction, she gritted her teeth, "Why...you...!" unfortunately, it seems that Denver's help had angered her even more.
As Red was about to be attacked by a dancer, the shield had appeared in time between her and the dancer. She let out a sigh of relief and stuck her tongue out at the dancer before looking at Denver, "Thanks!" But then she noticed Tsuyoi was growing even more enraged. She knocked on the shield as if wanting to get out, "L-Let me outta this thing!"
However, with one swing of her keyblade, Tsuyoi broke the shield, shattering it and releasing herself and Red from the shield. She then charged at the horde, roaring as she did so. She began to swing both of her keyblades at the nobodies, killing one after the other without trouble...but, at the same time, she was blind with rage.
Red fell forward as she was about to hit the shield again, falling face down on the ground. She let out a sigh of relief, but then she noticed the dancer she was fighting was about to attack her again. "Ah!" she instinctively shot a fireball at it and hit it, flying it back. She was surprised, but smiled, "Haha! I gotcha!" she said, getting back up.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:10 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver seen the bullets coming at him and he began to be engulfed in flames as he dashed towards Veix until it took a form of a Phoenix as it shielded him from the bullets. When the flames burst Denver was gone and was right above Veix as he did a swift kick to Veix side knocking her back almost making her lose balance. And charged up an attack and surrounding Veix and himself in a ring of fire as he readies his next attack this time Denver is going all out.".... It's just you and me....""Denver had the eyes of a Phoenix as he glared at Veix his eyes were literally made of fire. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:38 pm
[OOC: Reminder: Be careful of Veix's charged dark shot. Getting hit by it will have effects, over time, so the longer you leave the wound untreated (by anyone who knows how to heal ailments), the worse the effects get. First, the victim will start to experience delusions. Then they'll start to feel ill and weak. And finally, sudden memory loss. So yeah...careful Denver.]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix didn't have enough time to dodge Denver, allowing him the chance to kick her, knocking her back. However, she easily caught herself from stumbling and falling. As she and Denver were surrounded by a ring of fire, she focused her attention on Denver. In order to stop the nobodies from appearing, Veix would have to be defeated. She began to play a more serious tune, but while she did so, she began to emanate purple aura. She looked up at Denver as she continued to play, a few orbs of darkness formed around her. She was ready to fight, but was also prepared to defend herself when necessary.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:47 am
[ooc: whee ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Blinded by rage, Tsuyoi continued to obliterate the overcoming numbers of nobodies. At this point, she was no longer in control of her actions as she fought with all of her hatred and anger. "Agh...damn...I knew...this would happen.....if I.........." Tsuyoi's thoughts were overcome by her rage. All she could think of now, was to fight and leave nothing standing...nothing.
Red watched Tsuyoi, actually a little scared now of how Tsuyoi was acting...she was especially scared of how powerful she was, "O-Oh man...I-I know I said this was going to be exciting...b-but now..." She shivered a little as she watched Tsuyoi, "I would rather die from this stupid spell that b*****d(Jaecen) put on me than stay near her..." As she watched Tsuyoi, one of the dancer nobodies had attacked her from behind. "Ngh!" she fell forward to her hands and knees, feeling a slight pain on her back, "O-Ow..." she looked behind her as the dancer nobodies were slowly moving in on her. "D-Damn...while I was distracted...what a cowardly move..." she said as she shot a few fireballs at them. However, they easily dodged her attacks. She gritted her teeth and began to crawl away as they continued to close in on her.

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:59 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero emerged from the town striking out the last Nobody that escaped into the town before he reached the beach and saw the battle field. The beach was covered in a drizzle of rain as the clouds called for a storm and below that storm was a hoard of Nobodies. He could see Ridley and Tsuyoi fighting the endless hoard. He could also see Denver fighting a cloaked person in the massive army. Xero did not need Denver to lose control when he was here to save one person from doing it already. The girls finally caught up to see the sight before them all. Xero gritted his teeth as he thought about his teams next move."Damn! I know you are not here to fight Oda, but I need you both to go help Denver. Make sure he does not lose control while I go for Tus-..." Xero cut himself off as he felt a new surge of power and he knew where it was coming from. Without any more words to Oda or Lana he dashed towards the battle he had to get to her before she was too far gone. He told Jaecen he would protect them in his absence, but how could he protect someone that is bound on slaughter. Dashing towards the battle, Xero held is swords out to his sides as they changed into his keyblades and then began slashing his way through the battle. As he fought his mind went to Jaecen. Jace, if I cannot calm her then I will have to do something that might change everything. I just hope they will not turn from me my friend.

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:09 am
Flippy flusters Flaky

A voice rang in her head.

Jaecen was on his knees in the middle of a path. He looked up at a demon who stood before him. He was unable to speak.

"Tsuyoi... Be careful...."

Sword drawn, Jaecen stood up and charged the being. It's torso dropped to the ground and it's legs fell a few seconds after. He had to press onward.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:50 am
Croexn
Organization Member #8
The Mysterious Nobody

From his pillowy perch above the battle field, Croexn watched closely to all below him. He was taken off guard as a plot twist appeared before him when a man baring the Heartless symbol, dove into battle to save the two girls. He worked his ways swiftly towards Veix. He even mad her mad enough to want to fight personally, a rare sight indeed. Croexn watched closely as though this was a book he was reading coming to life before his eyes. "Things are starting to become interesting, oh?" Croexn turned his sight to the edge of his storm and the beach. There stood Xero and two others. He smiled as it was now time for him to play. Croexn's book began to float before him as he focused towards his magi. Then a massive bolt of lightning crashed on the edge of the ocean as the whites of Croexn's eyes went black. The lightning tore open the light making an enormous portal of darkness and the rain to start pouring. "Master Fayt it is time to push Tsuyoi into madness and force our Master to remember. Come forth, Gratos!" The tear grew as a massive heartless emerged from the darkness. Veix may become furious with him for interrupting her fun and for releasing a heartless of great size here. It would easily draw attention of people, but he did not care as long as he did was was required of him. Gratos bellowed out as he saw the buffet before him.

Mood:
Unknown
Party:
None
Key Blades:
Unknown
Cloak
(On)/Off
Cloak Hood
(On)/Off

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate sad ( ))
OOC sad ( ))  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:39 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver finished charging his spell as he held up his keyblade a giant orb of fire appeared above it as it shot up into the sky."Meteor!"A large barrage of fire balls shot down from the sky crashing down around Veix each one causing an explosion upon impact. Unsure of how effective it was he surrounded himself in flames and above him was an aspect of a giant Phoenix."I won't let anyone hurt my friends.... You hear me NEVER!"Denvers fire ring grew bigger as his rage grew giving his stats a power boost. The heat was getting intense as his compassion for protecting his friends grew flashes of his parent's death crossed his mind which fueled him even more. "I don't want to use that spell... But I will if I must I'll just but a barrier around this nobody and myself..."He said in his mind fire doesn't burn him but it will take a toll on his body like it did when he was a child. User Image

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:12 pm
[OOC: ]

Organization Member #3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Veix wasn't fazed by the barrage of fire balls that shot down near her, however, she did need to dodge a few. She sent a few of her dark orbs to block the fire balls from shooting down the sky, as they crashed themselves into the fire balls. More dark orbs appeared to replace the ones that had sacrificed themselves. She then looked at the Phoenix that formed above Denver...still unfazed. She noticed that Denver was also becoming enraged...just as Tsuyoi was. This was bad, it's trouble enough with an enraged Tsuyoi...but with an enraged Denver as well? The battle would end too soon if that happens. However, it seems the battle was far from over, once a massive heartless was suddenly summoned onto the battlefield. However...she did not cause it to appear, it was someone else. She looked up at the storm that still brewed above them...it was as if she was looking at someone...and Croexn would know that she was staring at him.
Lana nodded at Xero's command and began to make her way to Xero swiftly with Odayaka. She noticed Red having a difficult time with a few dancer nobodies and turned into a wisp of shadow, flying straight to the dancer nobodies and returning to her regular form, swinging her keyblade at them in a surprise attack. She was able to destroy most of them, but one remained. She looked at Red, "I got your back Re-...erm, Ridley." she then looked at Odayaka, "Odayaka, could you heal Red? I'll go help Denver." she said before turning into a wisp of shadow again. As a wisp, she easily made her way around the horde of nobodies. Once she reached the ring of fire surrounding Denver and Veix, she flew over the ring of fire and returned to her normal form, landing next to Denver. "Denver! D-Don't get enraged!" she yelled as she held her keyblade at her side, looking at Veix. She looked back at Denver, "Listen...we already have Tsuyoi enraged...we don't need another person going mad with hatred as well..." she looked back at Veix, "I'll help you fight...so don't go enraged on me...okay?" she said, as if begging. She payed no mind to the massive heartless that was summoned...right now, she needed to help deal with this girl from the Organization first.

Other character's that are also here:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:31 pm
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver looked over at Lana and back at Veix as he raised his keyblade the Phoenix above them began raining down more balls of fire each attack hitting with more force then the ones before. ".... Just be careful Lana I wouldn't be able to live with myself if anything happened to any of you..."As Denver charged as the Phoenix destroyed the orbs Denver took the chance to strike Veix with his keyblade at full force as he followed up with kicking her swiftly as he did a backwards flip lands back next to Lana."The sooner we end this the sooner we stop these things from coming though!"Denver casted another spell as he yelled guard it raised everyones defense up."Guard!" User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:07 am
[ooc: @Revi - I'm gonna assume you meant to say Ridley and not Red sweatdrop ]
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

Tsuyoi stopped swinging her keyblades at the nobody horde, turning her attention towards the massive heartless that appeared. However, she grinned, "The bigger they are..." she then began to swiftly fight through the horde of nobodies, making her way to the massive heartless. She had already caused a lot of damage to the horde of nobodies, their numbers would dwindle soon if she continued to fight against them.
Red was relieved when Lana had saved her from the dancers, "Thank you Lana...I owe you one." She then watched as Lana left her with Odayaka, who began to heal her. But, there was still one dancer left...Lana probably left it for her to finish off. She grinned, "Okay, keep healing me Fox girl(Odayaka), and stay behind me too."
Odayaka's ears perked up, looking at the dancer nobody, then back at Red's wound, "A-All right." she said as she continued to heal Red's wound.
Red then began to charge up a fireball, making it grow bigger and bigger by the second. "You won't be able to dodge it...if it's big!" she said as she then threw the big fire ball at the heartless. The dancer tried to dodge it, but was caught in it and destroyed. Red smirked, "Hah, should've just ran."

Hector the True

Xavior Stone

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Quote:

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:31 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero paused a moment as the massive Heartless came forth through the portal of darkness created by the storm over head. This was bad. This was really bad. His one goal now was to get everyone out of here alive and hope they got some help. Inch by inch he fought his way to Tsuyoi and finally reached her as she fought her way towards the Heartless that loomed over the battle field. "Tsuyoi you have to calm down! Stop Damn it!" Xero stopped her attack with his own keyblades to try and stop her.

As Gratos entered into their world, Croe looked over the battle and looked back to Veix. She now knew he was here, but how did she feel about it. Croe did not know, nor cared, but his ears twitched at people worrying about the boy. Was he like Tsuyoi and should he push him into madness as well? Croe saw no benefit to it at this time so he decided to stick to the plan. He looked back to Gratos that now awaited his command and it came swiftly. "Gratos, kill them." The massive creature bellowed out and many Pureblood Heartless began to appear in great numbers to answer the call and began attacking. Gratos began to flap his massive wings causing the rain to sting as it fell and then he took into the air breathing black flames in accord to Veix's tune of music that seemed to boost moral of the Heartless. As everyone began to focus on their opponents, Croe formed his storm into a dome over the battle field. The electrical storm was becoming more dangerous as both the rain and wind picked up. Lightning began to randomly strike the ground and killed some Heartless and Nobodies taking their life force for Croe and his magi. A bolt of blue lightning began to crash down in the middle of Veix's fight.

vvNOTESvv

Mood:
Protective
Party:
Croexn

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (( ))
OOC sad ( Do not let the lightning touch you for any wound it creates will drain your life force to feed into Croe's. Also if you are wounded the longer you wait to heal it the more of your life force is drained before draining you to the point of becoming comatose, but once healed your life force will also heal. It is only as deadly as a sword when striking you, but the life stealing effect is slow, painful, and deadly over time. The more you fight though the faster it drains. ))  
Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games