Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Tuesday Night Television [2/17/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:58 pm
UPCOMING: KEVIN NASH PROMO

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:01 pm
The nWo's theme music plays, and there is a mixed reaction as Kevin Nash walks out from backstage, wearing a tank top with jeans, obviously not coming out for a match. He walks down the ramp, with a dull expression on his face. He makes it to the ring, walking up the steps onto the apron. He climbs over the top rope, entering the ring, mic in hand. His theme cuts soon after, and he wastes no time to say what he has to say.

"You know, I've said this once before, but I came here to show all of these wannabe's in the back that no one can beat me in any single way possible. I came here to ruin the dreams of all of those so called "superstars" in the back, and most importantly, I came here, to this company, for the money.... I am a businessman... but also, I am the greatest worker this industry has ever seen."
The crowd is having a reaction of mostly boos, but some cheers from Nash's fans.
"When Kevin Nash dies, no one will ever replace him. There will only be one Kevin Nash.... 6'11, built like a God, and a man who could easily deliver a powerbomb to anyone back there who has a problem with me or what I have done."
Kevin Nash paces back and forth, and he puts the mic up to his mouth as if he is about to talk again........  

Kevin Scott Nash

Greedy Businessman

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:20 pm
User Image

The sound of a static played throughout the arena, as eventually it was "Cult of Personality" started playing through the arena. CM Punk walked through the curtain with a microphone in his hand with a smug on his face. CM Punk looked from the stage down at the ring with Kevin Nash. CM Punk started to walk down the ramp with the microphone and eventually reached the end of the ramp. He took a left turn and then got on top of the stairs, and then walked on the apron still looking at Kevin Nash. Punk took his time to get into the ring as he walked over the near turnbuckles and then climbed on top of them and taunted, with his arms up in the air. The crowd popped, as Punk put his arms down once again looking around, and then back at Diesel who was across the ring. Punk jumped down and landed onto the ring. His theme song faded away with the crowd cheering even louder for him. Punk had a smug face on him looking at Nash, as it looked like Punk did not agree with anything that Nash said. Punk with the microphone grasped within his hand, he lifted up the microphone up to his lip and started to talk to Nash. "Ladies and Gentlemen, look who's back. Diesel, Big Daddy Cool, Big Sexy, and importantly, Kevin Nash. I was in the back listening and I couldn't help but notice you saying that..you're gonna ruin the dreams of the people in the back." The crowd booed, obviously disagreeing with the reinstatement that Punk had just made. "Obviously, I'm out here, to tell you man to man, face to face, that I don't give a damn what your motto is in this company, but I'm going to be the first to tell you that my life motto is being the Best in the World every single day I walk in this company. And you're gonna come out here to say nobody can beat 'Big Sexy'. Let me tell you what exactly what I am. Specifically, I am the best, wrestler, in the world. I'm not a businessman like you said you were, and I'm definitely not the one with as many nicknames as you, because let me tell you Kevin, why I call myself the best in the world is not a nickname, it's nothing but a clear statement not only to you but everybody in the back. So let me tell you what you can do, next time you're in the ring facing me. You can get your old dusty gear that you got in your bastement, you can snap it on yourself and you can try to prove that you're a God as you say." The crowd cheered as Punk put his arm down going face to face with Kevin Nash, staring him down in the middle of the ring.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:29 pm
Kevin Nash, towering over CM Punk, grins at him, he backs up two steps, and begins to talk on the microphone.

"It doesn't surprise me that you came out here, CM Punk...... CM Punk everyone! Look at him, calling himself the best in the world! It aint a nickname, its a statement!.... give me a break, a 4th grader uses a statement like that to describe himself. You're about as scrawny as one too.."
Kevin Nash's face gets a serious look on it.
"But you made a mistake, coming out here and disrespecting me with your empty talk to a man like me. If its a fight you want with me, then why wait until the next time we meet in this ring, how about you show me what you've got... Punkass!"
Nash drops his mic, towering over CM Punk.  

Kevin Scott Nash

Greedy Businessman

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:34 pm
CM Punk had a cocky smile on his face staring at Nash, as after a while staring down at Nash, Punk lifted up the microphone. "That's all I wanted to hear." CM Punk then flipped the microphone over and tried to hit Kevin Nash's head with the microphone, as if he connected, he would drop the microphone and then go for multiple strikes to Nash.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:35 pm
Kevin Nash was struck with the microphone, and he stumbles back further after punches/strikes from CM Punk  

Kevin Scott Nash

Greedy Businessman

Chicago Makes Punk rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:37 pm
CM Punk would hit with the multiple strikes, as CM Punk tried to back up and then go for a roundhouse kick to Nash to stun him for the moment!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:38 pm
Nash stumbles further, dazed and leaning against the ropes from the roundhouse kick  

Kevin Scott Nash

Greedy Businessman

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:40 pm
CM Punk would try to use all his strength to lift Nash into the fireman's carry, then going for a huge GTS!

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:41 pm
Kevin Nash elbow's CM Punk in the jaw, and gets down behind him waiting for him to turn around.  

Kevin Scott Nash

Greedy Businessman

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:42 pm
CM Punk was elbowed, as he turned around to Nash.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:43 pm
Kevin goes for a big boot to CM Punk to down him  

Kevin Scott Nash

Greedy Businessman

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm
CM Punk was hit with the big boot as Punk was down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:45 pm
Kevin picks CM Punk up, with the angry look on his face, forces him into the nearest corner and goes for several back elbows with all of his weight into the cornered CM punk.  

Kevin Scott Nash

Greedy Businessman

Chicago Makes Punk
Vice Captain

Greedy Entrepreneur

3,925 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:48 pm
CM Punk was elbowed several times by Nash, as Punk was trapped.

[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games