Welcome to Gaia! ::

TNW:R™ ● Total Nonstop Wrestling: Revolution

Back to Guilds

After the fall of guilds of TNWE, TNWF, TOPWG, it's all come to this one guild to come back all together. 

Tags: TNWF, TNWE, Wrestling, Roleplay, Sports 

Reply [TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>
TNW:R Presents: Supershow [2/20/15] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:58 pm
Trent got the win, the bell rang, Trent finally getting a win over one of the most dominant figures in Wrestling.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image
__________________he is known by names but one thing sticks out he is the BEST

__________Wrestler on Planet Earth & is the Charismatic

_______________ENIGMA!!!
he is Jeffrey Nero Hardy
your, Head Creature of the Night

User Image

Hardy was backstage. He was waiting for his cue to go out there and perform for the crowd he loved performing for. The sound tech guys in the back with headphones on listening to the others who helped run the show were telling him he had about two minutes til' he came out. He like every match took in a deep breath and thought about Ruby and Beth. Every night was a risk of his health and injury couldn't happen in the blink of an all. That's when it all could be over. Simply like that. He was the dare-devil though, although these things might be common sense not to do to some people... it just wasn't to him. It just couldn't be to Jeff Hardy. He finished his face-paint art he painted on his face with hidden messages behind every match he had. They were cryptic but only true artists would get the meaning. When the guy came back and said he was up, he looked up and took the water bottle already in his hand and dumped the body of his head and streaming his fingers down the back of his head. Showtime was now.

User Image

Sirens of his entrance music composed by himself and his band, Peroxwhy?Gen. filled the empty sound of cheers into a embraced screams and chants for Jeff Hardy. Jeff would come out singing the lyrics of his song, 'Time & Fate' that was on his second LP, Pluarity of World available on shopTNWR.com. "To me a memory. Of simply love and hate. Of simply Time & Fate." Hardy mouthed as he walked down the ramp in his bizarre but entertaining style of dance that the crowd knew him best for along with other things. He tapped hands of the crowd on the barricade insides as he came down the ramp. They cheered him on and chanted his last name. Soon the announcer would begin his part in announcing the man, 'From Cameron, North Carolina, Weighing in at 222lbs. He is the returning Charismatic Enigma, JEEEEEFF HAAAARDDY!' the crowd if as being held in a tank would combust into a shroud of cheers giving off a similar rock star reception. Jeff walked halfway almost around the ring as he came back to the left hand corner steps and walked up them, before stopping on the apron to do his Hardy Boy signature 'Gun taunt' to the crowd, before getting into the ring and slowly he walked past Trent going towards the turnbuckle and ascending it to do his signature Hardy Boy pose.

Jeff would then get down from the turnbuckle letting his music die down and receive a microphone as he paced back and forth around Trent.

User Image

_______________he is a dying BREED
laying it all on the line

Leati Joseph Anoai

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:02 pm
Trent would get to his feet, only to hear the theme of someone who he was very familiar with, as well as the crowd. Trent watched Jeff come down to the ring and approach him, with microphone in hand. He looked at him while wiping sweat from his forehead. The crowd cheering for the Enigma who has shown his face in TNWR

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:02 pm
Goldberg was still there laying in the table pieces, as officials was helping him leave and go to the back.  

GoIdberg

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:08 pm
"Hardy, Hardy, Hardy, Hardy!" respectively was chanted throughout the arena for the appearance, debut, and return of Jeff Hardy. Jeff looked at the crowd and at Trent, his former tag team partner. He nodded his head to the crowd as they chanted over and over ever growing to seeing these two in the ring with one another again. "Man, CREAATURESS IS IT GREAT TO BE BACK!" Jeff finally let out loudly. He looked around as the chants grew louder this time with a different chant. "Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back!" "Thank you all. I just want to say Trent man that was some hell of a match! Seeing you backstage only made me think that we have unsettled business if you know what I mean. Because WE now have the chance to become TNWR World Tag Team Champions and if you ask me that sounds damn good to me! And man look I know you've been running around with a new group of guys and I just gotta say, don't. Those guys are going to get what's coming to them. But in the meantime how great would it be for me and you to showcase and show these people some traditional tag team WRESTLING? So, what do you say Trent? Do you want to get the band back together. Because I don't know about you but these people- no the CREATURES obviously want the Enigmatic Archangels back and up again." Jeff offered the microphone back to Trent.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:14 pm
The crowd would be cheering Jeff mainly, but they seemed to like the idea of the Enigmatic Archangels being revived. Trent would hold his stomach while looking around the arena, looking at all the faces and people, standing beside his old tag team partner. Tension was building, would he stay with Matt and Mike, or become a tag team with Jeff again and keep Matt and Mike on the sidelines. He would say, "You know what Jeff?" with a questioning tone. The crowd were on the edge of their seats. "I am not leaving Matt and Mike, I have unfinished business." The crowd would begin to boo Trent, but he wasn't finished. "Shhhh. Shush, real quick. But, I believe that if we come together ONE MORE TIME, we can dominate the tag team division." The crowd would begin to cheer, but Jeff may be confused at the fact he's not leaving Matt and Mike, but joining his side. Trent would stop speaking and wait for a reply from his friend, Jeff.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Leati Joseph Anoai

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:21 pm
Jeff folded his arms looking at the crowd as they chanted things. Trent felt he didn't fulfill his business and well as a friend Hardy had to respect that. However, the two could and would reign over the tag division. Jeff nodded. "Alright man let's do it. But AFTER you handle your business. When you finish it. I'll be back. I'm never too far." Jeff patting the shoulder of Trent and then turning around and leaving out of the ring heading backstage. When the time was right he would show up again and he and Trent would come together to as he said, dominate the tag division.  
[TNW:R™] <SUPERSHOWS>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games