Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Don't Get Cold Feet! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 11:50 am
[Adam]

"Ohh... I'm sorry," the young woman replied, joining her hands at waist level and bowing her head. She looked back up again with hopeful eyes, "But I'll be in the region for the next few days, so if you can come out to Sagestone tomorrow, maybe then...?"

[Legretta]

((Just two quick notes: Light Screen raises the party's special defense for five or so turns and would thus make any special-type attack do less damage; it isn't a move that completely shields the user from attacks like Protect does. Also, please only use one move per pokemon per post when battling, like in the games. :3))

The cyclist grunted in pain as Legretta landed on top of him and subsequently drove her elbow into his stomach. "M-Ma'am," he gasped, raising his hands to her shoulders to gently push her off without injuring her, and informed her, "your elbow's in m-my stomach!" Unfortunately, the belt, a League-grade pokeball belt, wouldn't be cut as simply as with the stroke of a knife.

Dewott puffed its cheeks a bit at the Chimecho's obnoxious insistence on making friends but ignored it when the unfamiliar woman fell on top of its trainer. With an alarmed cry, the faithful water-type darted over to the pair of humans (unintentionally dodging the Wing Attack as it did so) and put its paws on its trainers abdomen. A short growl emanated from its throat before it stuck its head over its trainer's stomach so it could aim another Ice Beam at Legretta and Legretta alone - this time at an uncomfortably close range - in an attempt to create some distance between her and its trainer.

The Wing Attack knocked the Pikachu backwards with a disgruntled "cha!" but the electric mouse quickly hopped back upright, its cheeks sparking again as it shot another Thunderbolt at the Pidgeot, annoyed it had missed its mark the first time.

Once its attack had connected, the Shuppet disappeared again and appeared well above the Eevee, dodging its second Bite attack completely. "Shup, shuppet!" It said angrily in response to Rebar's apology, glaring down at the fluffy normal-type, then the little ghost started to glow again. Instead of another bright Flash, the small pokemon instead doused the area - and all of the enemy pokemon - in a beautiful, glittering flash of light from a Dazzling Gleam attack.

[KO]

The second pokemon released was an Audino, squishy and pink and with happy, clueless blue eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 12:29 pm
[Rook with Rockets, Clancy, KO, and anyone else]

Michiko looked at KO when he spoke. "She is brutal but she is a softy in the inside."

If Oktavia was out of her pokeball to hear that, she would have tackled her....or bit her.

"Yet, I think she is entitled to be brutal to humans. She was hurt pretty badly with all the human trash on the beach. I would be too."

She nodded at the flabebe, but her eyes practically screamed kawaii. "Nice flabebe."

And that didn't changed when she saw the audino next.

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:15 pm
[Pulse]

"Oh, it's no problem; take your time," the man replied, holding his camera gingerly in his hands.

The false Articuno fluttered its wings and moved to the top of a nearby tree, taking in the pleasant sunshine and gazing down at the Sneasel. "" it said. ""  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:31 pm
[Scientist ]

"Usually I'm a lot more put together then this," he bemoaned and shrugged off his dragonair, gently pushing her away. "Come on darling, I need to work, why don't you hang out else where. I'm sure you and Slip can find a nice sunny patch to hang in."

He hummed patting down his person and found another pokeball as his pokemon glided behind the scientist to lay in a puddle of light. "Should be this one." He said and released a Braixen the fox type pokemon flicking an ear at the scientist. "Ahh, maybe I forgot them."

He sighed. "Ooh! What is that!" He said excited pointing behind the scientist, "It is shiny." He said gleefully. "Dragonair! Supersonic. Braixen, Hypnoses."

And with that Roulette let loose a Supersonic at the false Articuno and Grimlock launched a Hypnoses at the scientist.  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

Suudonym generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 72!

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:56 pm
((Roll is for Pulse's Hypnosis, 1 thur 60 = success, 61-100 = failure [60% accuracy]))

[Pulse]

The naturalist blinked, reflexively turning to look in the direction Pulse pointed - but as a result, his head was turned, and the Hypnosis, aimed at the back of his head, was rendered ineffective. And, as a result of that, the man came to realize that he was under attack. "What the hell is this all about?!" he shouted, his expression angered and offended as he pressed the release switch on one of his pokeballs, resulting in a Voltorb appearing on the scene. "Voltorb, Rollout!"

As the electric-type spun and launched itself after the Braixen, the transformed Ditto, knowing from the enemy trainer's words that an attack was forthcoming, fluttered and raised itself even further out of reach. Now airborne, the large bird spread its wings and gave a shriek. In an instant, the warm spring day was replaced with freezing cold, and a ferocious Blizzard poured forth from the sky.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:03 pm
[Michiko, KO, Rockets]

"Ya kidding? Ain't gonna go wanderin' out attractin' attention after I bloody well got back, even if 't were t' have a gawp at a Sharpedo. Mayhap when we're back at base, eh, luv?" Clancy shook his head.
"I got a Carvanha," He explained, uncharacteristically getting pokémon names right- perhaps it was because these were pokémon he appreciated "and I'm bloody well impatient to see a Sharpedo come of her. Damned useful pokémon."
He nodded, glancing from KO to Michiko, though pulling a face at the things KO was finding in his stolen pokéballs. He had no idea what that... flower thing was, nor was he familiar with Audino, and both were far too cutesy for him. Plus, the latter reminded him of.. oh, what was it called? A cuddlypuff? He didn't really care to remember and grunted, turning away from the sight of the Audino.
"Brutal's good. Savagery, see; you channel that and it'll work f' you bloody well. I can respect that kind o' strength," he paused and tilted his head, deciding to add "especially in water types."  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:14 pm
[Michiko, Eel, Rockets]

KO smiled at Michiko. It was a perfectly sincere smile and without psychic powers one would never know the contempt he was privately directing at her. Ooooh, poor little fishy! What the hell kind of Carvanha or Sharpeado couldn'y deal with trash? If she'd caught it and had been counting on it in her mission no wonder she'd failed, stupid girl.

"Oh I don't mean they're all mean," KO said to Michiko, still the very picture of easy genuine charm. "It's just their name, you know? The brutal pokemon? And it so happens that it fits Baron to a tee." Was she entirely made of sugar and sunshine? The way she ogled the pokemon he'd stolen was sickening, she was like some kind of eight year old still fixated with My Little Ponyta.

For relief from the saccharine woman-child KO turned to Eel, though thanks to many years of practice his faked smile did not waver as it became somewhat genuine. "Oooh, I appreciate savagery when it's on my side! It's not long I've been training such pokemon though, I only had Duke until I joined up with the Team and he is quite undemanding of me. Baron on the other hand requires... respect, I suppose. I think though if I'd got him as a Carvanha like you have," he nodded, "I might have had a better time of it. Building some respect and trust before she evolves will probably see you right in the long run but I know how you feel! I hate to wait for anything, such a drag."

As he spoke KO called the Audino back - not even a bit tempted - and released the last pokemon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:21 pm
[KO]

The third and final pokemon was a little Deerling, its pink coat lightly tinged in places with green in a reflection of the shifting seasons. It tilted its head and blinked its large eyes innocently.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling rolled 6 10-sided dice: 2, 3, 7, 2, 5, 6 Total: 25 (6-60)

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:22 pm
[Scientist] <******** a psyduck. Lex sighed and whistled at his team. "Roulette! Supersonic the scientist." He called out. "Grims, Fire Spin that Articuno, Sunny Electroweb same target." He released his Ariados and beckon his Serperior over. "Safe guard Glit, Spins, Night Shade the bird."

"Slip, get on that Voltorb and Icy wind it."

Glit mutter, the Serperior casting Safeguard over the party in tandem as Spins attacked the Articuno.

Slipstream grinned, sharp and scrambled after the voltorb casting a shower of icy chill after the pokemon.

Grimlock grunted under the force of the Rollout and snarled, casting a ring of fire at the Articuno. Sunspot hummed, casting a net of electricity at the icy bird, safe within his trainers hair.

(One moment, got to roll for freezing / (Also is this a move that does friendly fire?) 10 = frozen
Roulette/Grimlock/Sunspot/Spins/Glit/Slipstream )  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:44 pm
[Pulse]

((According to Bulbapedia it's a multi-target move affecting enemies but not allies!))

"You will not!" the naturalist said indignantly, ducking behind a tree to prevent to Supersonic from making contact. Then, struck with an idea, he nimbly began to climb up into the branches.

Although the sky was not the natural domain of a Ditto, it was for an Articuno, and with the distance the bird had from its opponents, it was easily able to flit out of the way before their attacks reached.

The Voltorb spun briefly in the frosty chill before recovering enough traction to slingshot itself back towards the Braixen, continuing the Rollout.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:54 pm
[Scientist]

Roulette hissed and followed the scientist around the tree and with a glare started up it. She sent another supersonic up into the tree limbs as she climbed.

Why did this happen to him? Be more aggressive, blah, blah, blah. Off all times not to have his crobat with him. Pulse sighed and ran after the scientist and groaned before starting to scale the tree. "Get back down here."

Pulses pokemon looked at each, and then back at the sky and decide the bird was out of the basket, lets kill that damn Voltorb.

Spins the Ariados darted in front of the Voltorb, casting Protect as he did so planning to bounce the pokemon off his shield. Grimlock grinned using Fire spin as Slipstream used Icy wind again.

Glit rounded up Sunspot and followed their trainer up the tree.

(Thanks Suu, Wanted to know... KO my own team mate before in a double battle because of friendly fire)  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:14 pm
[Pulse]

"Yes, sure," the naturalist muttered as he swung himself around and up to another branch, "I'll come down, since you asked so nice. Of course." When he noticed the Dragonair pursuing him, he pulled his hat from his head and tossed it down to the spider; if it didn't throw off the enemy's aim, it would at least block in the incoming attack. Nearing the top of the tree, he called out, "Ditto!"

The Articuno impostor heard its trainer's shout and folded in its wings to descend quickly. When it came close, the man jumped from the tree and grabbed onto the bird; the maneuver was hardly graceful, and the pair scrambled about in midair to situate themselves properly.

The Voltorb spun about in the mist created by the intersection of the fire and ice - with its mouthless face permanently scrunched into an angry glare, it was difficult to tell whether or not it was feeling the effects of the attacks. As it spun, it began to crackle and spark with electricity, and it launched itself forward towards the Sneasel with Gyro Ball.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:27 pm
[Scientist]

Uggh. "Roulette take Sunspot and get them down." He hated asking a dragon type to go after an Ice type but she was the only one that could fly. He passed off the tiny mite pokemon and started down. "Glit, love. Get down there and sweet scent that Voltorb. I want its evasion down."

Roulette cried out loud and angry as she bolted from the trees, heading straight towards the Articuno and sent another pulsing supersonic as they scrambled to situate themselves. The tiny Joltik launched an electric web from his perch on her head.

Slipstream grinned sharply and used Quick Attack hitting right as the Voltorb smashed into her and hit the ground hard with a groan, bruised and peeved.

Grimlock shot out Pysbeam at the Voltorb, focusing on K.O.ing the ground target and maybe confusing it.

Spins huffed, watching everything carefully and used Nightshade on the round opponent.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:39 pm
[Pulse]

Before any of the attacks aimed at the Voltorb connected, the naturalist recalled it into its pokeball in preparation to depart, unwilling to linger for any sort of unnecessary battle. Seeing the Dragonair pursuing them into the air, he released a different pokemon - a Porygon - into his arms and held it out to bear the brunt of the Supersonic.

"Sorry, Porygon," he murmured to the pokemon, "you'll feel better once you're in your pokeball. Ditto!"

The false Articuno, knowing its current type and the type of their pursuant, could infer its trainer's intentions and responded with another Blizzard towards their foe.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 13!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 3:49 pm
[Scientist]

Roulette screeched as she was hit, but pressed onward, desperate and sent one last Supersonic at the pair before fainting, falling towards the earth.

Sunspot chirp the tiny joltik sending out an electric web at the Articuno's feet hoping for a hit and something he could scale up as he left the fainted Dragonair.

Pulse recalled his Dragonair, petting the ball and started typing into his rocketdex. /Could use help before mark escapes, Scientiest/ on Ditto transformed Articuno attempting to supersonic out of air/ dragonair fainted./  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games