Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RPFLA Home
Guild Wide Out Of Character Chat (break the shyness here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the Guild Chat Remain?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:40 am
There's something about running a game in jrr tolkien's setting using dnd system that's really appealing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:53 am
Got back from gencon. Pretty fun week of rp's. Which do people prefer:
1. to create a character per rp they join and retire the character when the rp is over?
2. use one or a few characters for all the rp's they do?  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:53 am
Really liking these AR games for the phone coming out lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:53 am
Novama
1. to create a character per rp they join and retire the character when the rp is over?

I'm more of the latter-ish. I usually change up each character template I use but generally the name, photo and personality remain virtually identical.

Novama

Such as?  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:51 pm
Phoenix347
Novama

I'm more of the latter-ish. I usually change up each character template I use but generally the name, photo and personality remain virtually identical.

Novama

Such as?

Pokemon and Ingress are the main standouts right now. However, I've also seen a first person shooter and horror themed AR games. with a phone, the whole world can be overlayed with interesting content. It's like if VR was made into a narrow window as opposed to being all around you.

I just wonder how much longer it'll last or farther it will go. Will we get ar to the point that it feels like VR?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:30 pm
Novama
Phoenix347
Novama

Novama

Such as?

Pokemon and Ingress are the main standouts right now. However, I've also seen a first person shooter and horror themed AR games. with a phone, the whole world can be overlayed with interesting content. It's like if VR was made into a narrow window as opposed to being all around you.

I just wonder how much longer it'll last or farther it will go. Will we get ar to the point that it feels like VR?

I hold doubts on it honestly, casual gamers that play Pokémon go and things like candy crush won't be too interested in a more interactive environment like VR'S are offering right now. It will probably last a long time but not go much closer to vr.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:24 am
Anyone ever been a part of a guild in an mmo? A guild into roleplaying specifically?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:28 am
new dark souls dlc? Yes please  

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:00 am
I sometimes wonder why members feel the need to share rl information. As a roleplay-centric guild, you would think who you are matters less than who you want to be or play as on gaia. Now whoever roleplays with you will always have in the back of their mind who you really are. For some, it could be immersion breaking. But for others, it seems to be important...but I question the reasoning.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:47 pm
First time back on Gaia in 8 years and I'm happy to see one of my favorite guilds is still active! This was the first thing I came to check.

So Hello All!  

Arch Angel Krios

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:08 am
Arch Angel Krios
First time back on Gaia in 8 years and I'm happy to see one of my favorite guilds is still active! This was the first thing I came to check.

So Hello All!

Howdy. Welcome back.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:09 pm
Novama
Arch Angel Krios

So Hello All!

Howdy. Welcome back.

Guild not as active anymore or just this thread?  

Arch Angel Krios

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:09 am
Arch Angel Krios
Novama
Arch Angel Krios

So Hello All!

Howdy. Welcome back.

Guild not as active anymore or just this thread?

This thread is just a hello place with light discussion. The main activity in the guild appears to be in the 1v1 forum these days. A few group threads are still active. It is not like it was a few years back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:21 pm
hello guild! its been a while how is every one????  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

OkaiDoki

Timid Fatcat

6,750 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:02 am
Hello new to the guild and rp..User Image  
RPFLA Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]