Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[PRP] So Kiss Me? [Fin] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:42 pm
"Well, I can tell you I am not a two hundred some pound Richard, nor a ninety pound Ruby," Lex teased and nodded, starting to walk up the stairs. "Water therapy did not prepare me for stairs. Not at all."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:50 pm
"Well that's a pretty big range for me to guess in, or am I not meant to guess? I thought it was only ladies whose weight you don't guess or is that age?" Taavi asked with a little grin, if gentle teasing was going on he was up for that. "Stairs are hard work anyway," he added with a shrug, keeping pace with Sasha and also keeping one arm hovering near his waist in case he stumbled or something. "I could probably carry you normally, you know, just scoop you up for a few floors though; that would give you a break right?"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:05 pm
"Usually? It about 137, but I'm not horribly sure what I am right now..." he mused. "Probably less." Lex did shift to lean into Taavi's arm. "Mmhm, carry me over the threshold like a new bride?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:10 pm
Phew! No more hanging around, good! "Heh, I promise to try not to concuss you on the doorframe. Actually I'll have to put you down to get out my keys, why is that never a thing with the bridal thing? And things. Going up then!" Taavi moved to scoop Sasha up; if he'd been kidding then, well, either the joke was on him or he was going to have to evade Taavi's earnest attempt to be helpful.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:18 pm
Lex laughed and nosed Taavi's collarbone, pressing into the wiry form as he was lifted and carried. "Guess I could fish around in your pockets for them," he suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:24 pm
Sasha was kinda heavy but manageable for a few flights of stairs and, okay, the snuggling up against him was pretty nice. "Heh!" Taavi grinned, "You might be able to reach! They're in one of my belt pouches though not in my pocket, sorry to disappoint! If that is disappointing that is."

Phew, floor six! Only two more to go.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:32 pm
"Mmmhm, belt pouch it is.. and just a little bit." Lex chuckled into the collar bone and snake his hand down, searching for the belt and then patching down the pouches. "Hmm, which one is it," he muttered, poking his fingers into one.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:46 pm
"Heh, no not that one, that's my first aid kit," Taavi grinned, sounding a bit breathless as he started up the last flight of steps. "It's the one to the left of that, along with my penknife and lighter. The brass coloured key." Carrying somebody about the same weight as you up five flights of stairs was definitely hard work, he hoped they fixed the elevator soon! This was still fun though and it was good exercise too so there were definitely bright side to go along with the exhaustingness.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:18 pm
"Ooh, is that what that is?" He shifted his hand slightly to the left of the pouch and opened it, feeling around before pulling out the key. "There we are." He zipped the pouch closed and transferred the key to his other hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:39 pm
Phew! Eighth floor. Taavi shouldered through the stairwell door and headed along the dingy hallway to his own front door. "Can you reach the keyhole there Sasha?" Having come all the way up here it would be a shame to have to put him down at the last minute because they couldn't get the door open, he was pretty sure Sasha would be able to reach though.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:51 pm
"Rather sure I can," Lex chirped and shifted, reaching over and set his finger against the keyhole to get a sense of where it was and started to work the key in and twisted. "There we go." He reached to grab the door knob and turned it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:07 pm
"Hurray! We survived!" Taavi beamed as he slipped inside and pushed the door shut behind them with his foot. "Okay but now I'm going to put you down," he announced, heading over to the couch and depositing Sasha onto it. "See! I knew I could manage you!" he added, still beaming and - now that he had his hands free again - swiping a slight sheen of sweat from his brow, he felt pretty accomplished actually!  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:15 pm
Lex laughed and bounced on the couch before lounging out, grinning. "And you did, and I a a bit surprised that you managed it. I didn't know you were that strong and you didn't even beam my head against the door." He toed off his shoes and shifted, reaching up to run his thumb over Taavi's brow. "Thanks, handsome. For saving my legs."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:38 pm
Handsome, heh. Taavi caught hold of Sasha's hand hand and squeezed it gently. "You're welcome. Um. Handsome." After a moment of indecision he bent slightly in order to kiss Sasha's fingers before releasing his hand and turning to the door. "Um, just going to do the bolts," he explained, looking over his shoulder with a warm smile and a small nod. Once that was done he'd be able to relax properly.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:31 pm
"K," he breathed, pleasantly surprised that Taavi had been so bold to kiss his fingers and curled around the couch, watching him head towards the door and perhaps his eyes lingered slightly on Taavi's rear. It was a good looking one.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff