Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Is Steve still alive? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you Think Steve is still alive?
  yes
  no
  maybe
View Results

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:48 pm
Kano from the Mortal Kombat movie!!! Where's my cookie,Love? biggrin

I see what you're saying. Like falling off of something would be anti climactic as well. How about if he transformed into something that didn't look like it came from a dinosaur movie. something a little more human-esque. Becasue it really doesn't make much sense that he transforms like that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:00 am
Ooooh, Ace! You got the movie AND the character! heart You get a whole BASKET of cookies! biggrin

Well, if he fell off because you had to fight him to push him off the edge, that would work alright too.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:50 pm
On the other hand, if Steve went Berserk and fought Wesker, he could've died in a fair fight by getting Wesker to beat the s**t out of him.

Hell, I'll kill a man in a fair fight... Or if I think he's gonna start a fair fight... Or if he bothers me... Or if there's a woman... Or if I'm gettin paid... Mostly only when I'm gettin paid!

Now who gets THAT quote?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:46 am
I think Steve may pop up in Degeneration.  

Pughy89666

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:10 am
Only in your wildest dreams. The creature in the trailer had a sharp pointy tail, almost like Verdugo, but the body seemed a bit bigger, so now. Also I wouldn't want him back. If they did it would be like this.

*steves enters the scene*

Steve: claire?*still in his monster form.*

Claire: You're stil alive? Damn it.*rocket launchers him a bunch of times.*

*steve dies.*

So yeah, waste of CG.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:56 pm
h2x
I've recently been re-playing Resident Evil Code Veronica, and something came to my attention. Since Steve was injected with the T-Veronica Virus, isn't it possible that he may still be alive. Like Wesker, Ada, Birken, Krauser, and even Dr. Marcus who came to near death and were revived by a virus, wouldn't it be possible that the same may happen to Steve?

How do you know that Ada was revived from the virus?  

BrokenButterfly73

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:59 pm
Yeah, that one's outa nowhere. Ada received some good first aid, but it wasn't a virus that brought her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:16 am
Yeah, there's no way Ada is infected with any virus (whether it helped her or not). Oh, I'm sure they'll do that someday in the series, the way it's going... hahaha.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:10 pm
Really? I thought they didn't touch the girls with the virus s**t, well aside from Ashley...wait that was a parasite, and besides she desrves it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:24 pm
then i would imagine this in RE5 if he is still alive..

Chris:steve!?? claire's boyfriend!?? xDDD jk  

Yuuri Amaya

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:33 pm
NotteRequiem
Yeah, there's no way Ada is infected with any virus (whether it helped her or not). Oh, I'm sure they'll do that someday in the series, the way it's going... hahaha.

Eventually EVERYONE will be infected with the virus and they'll have to make a NEW virus to improve the world again. It is a long a tedious process I imagine but it must be done in the name of Capcom... wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:43 pm
REaceofclubs
NotteRequiem

Eventually EVERYONE will be infected with the virus and they'll have to make a NEW virus to improve the world again. It is a long a tedious process I imagine but it must be done in the name of Capcom... wink
Oh god this thread should be ded by now, oh well.....yeha Ididn't like steve at all. ir would've been better if she didn't give him the Uzis.So yeah he's no longer alive end of discussion.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:03 pm
Steve is as dead as Resident Evil's entire essence.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:41 pm
Yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing Leo *cough* I mean, Steve again. And I don't think Ada was infected with any Virus.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:24 am
Steve is as dead as Alfred's masculinity.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff