Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAFFLE ORP] Season's Savings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tymiko

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:06 am
BlackFireKitsune
((Sorry this post was so long and overdue! ^_^; Sickness and work didn't want me to respond.))

[Rooftop with Alice]

Tymiko laughed lightly. "It's not a disappointment at all. If anything, I feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one who doesn't know how to do both those things." She pushed herself off the rail of the rink and straightened up, smiling at Alice. "I'm the opposite, though. I've had a bike; I just don't rollerblade. That's pretty amazing." She eyed the ice rink again. "I think rollerblading seems closer to ice skating than bicycling, though. There's less between you and the ground if you fall."

Holding out her hand, the black-haired girl returned her full attention to Alice with a pleasant smile. "Nice to meet you, Alice; Cassandra, too. You both have such fittingly pretty names." She dipped her head. "I'm Tymiko and this is my Umbreon, Distance. Uh...I think I'd like to go skating," she confessed, "but maybe I'll just start on the edge. You go on ahead! I can watch and maybe learn how from you."

Distance said, awed by Cassandra's butterfly bow display. and useful!> She watched in wonder as the ribbons snaked up to wrap about Alice's wrist.

Distance knew she was probably starting to ask too many questions, but she feared that if she didn't get them all out now, she would explode.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:56 pm
Magician Arcana

[With Adam heading toward the Atrium]

"Alright. As long as you don't let me forget that I need to feed you," Akira conceded. "Wow...that takes skills, hmm? Do you have skills like those? Or do you need special equipment and stuff to do it?"

The young man stuck his hands in his coat pockets. "Hmm...I don't think I've heard live jazz music. I wonder if I'll get to hear it here so I can notice what you mean. But in the meantime...I've got a surprise for you."

Withdrawing one hand from his coat, he pressed the release button on a pokeball. The pokeball inside appeared in a burst of light to perch on Akira's shoulder and whistled a hello. Akira grinned at Adam. "I thought now would be a good time to see how well he can mimic what he hears." He looked about. "Are we almost there? I think I remember seeing that other shop on the map..."

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:27 pm
Sao Kasai
[Izaya]

"Y-yeah... Breathing will h-help..." Izumi took long, deep breaths while Izaya talked to her. Focusing on only breathing and listening seemed to be starting to help.

"T-this is a good place to find p-people." She tried giving Izaya a friendly smile. She was getting a lot of practice with small talk today! "I wouldn't b-be here, except t-there's a really good sale on some tools and circuitry that I n-need to replace..." They needed replacing after the incident with her shop. Some were destroyed in the fight, some were taken by looters after the shop was boarded up, some were lost in the move between there and her new tiny awful apartment.
Sao Kasai
[Izaya]

"S-so... you aren't here for any of the sales?" Izumi added on as a question to further the small talk.

[At his Bench with Izumi]

Izaya nodded slowly and patiently as he listened, glad for the chance to think of something other than his own worries. The circuitry talk made him wonder about Faleen again, though; if that were maybe the sort of thing she'd be interested in, or Frost.

He was about to ask what she'd been up to for the past few years since he'd last seen her, but then he decided that probably wasn't a good idea. He suspected she might have been away from Kodo for some of those years, but he couldn't be positive. To ask about it might have tipped her off to the fact that he hadn't really been outside of the Rocket base, either, to have not known such things or been able to have found them out for himself. And if she didn't know he'd done time in Camphoreon's jail or that the League knew his name...well, then, who was he to tell her?

So, instead, he took a leaf out of Izumi's book and decided to change the subject. Unlike her, Izaya fancied himself a master of talk, big or small. "No, not really. I don't go shopping for much these days, except maybe for a new coat every now and then." He beamed at her. "What about you? I'm surprised Jerry-kun let a pretty young lady like yourself go out on your own into a packed place like this.

"You haven't even managed to replace all the things that were broken or stolen from you. That, and just being here seems to have almost brought you to tears. Don't tell me he's already come to the conclusion that you no longer need a bodyguard."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:59 pm
[Atrium - with Akira and Chatot]

"A surprise -Woah!" Adam stumbled, surprised at the bright light. At the end of the beam was a very colorful, perky looking Chatot! He was stunned as he looked at the bird that whistled hello. Adam couldn't help but look from the bird to his grinning Akira, a stupefied look on his face.

"W-wha? You got me a Chatot? Dude, I... Thank you. That's so ******** cool! I love Chatots. And this guy is so ******** colorful and cute. Man, this is awesome Akira." Adam couldn't help but gush. He wanted to talk more, but they finally made it to the Atrium.

Taking his boyfriend's hand in his own, he tugged him along and into the Atrium. There were many seats set out and Adam found a decent one where they could sit side by side. The band on stage was switching, and it was unclear what type of songs would be on next.

Akira Midoriyama

Tymiko
idk which account to quote XD;;

Magician Arcana

Eco-friendly Shapeshifter

21,915 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Waffles! 25

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:10 pm
Lural

[Citrine]

His eyebrows rose a bit. Hash browns... Explode? Ion had no idea how to make hash browns, but he felt it safe to assume that it didn't involve making potatoes explode. "You weren't hurt though, were you?" He asked, even if it were obvious that she wasn't terribly injured. If she was, she wouldn't be perfectly fine and walking around with him at the moment, after all.

"I'm sure you're a good cook," he said encouragingly, offering her a warm smile, "and I would enjoy that very much. Perhaps we could cook something together?" The teen suggested thoughtfully, although truth be told he didn't know or have a great many recipes.

In response to Citrine's plea that Ion's siblings looked nothing like him, the teen could only offer her a deeply apologetic expression. "I'm sorry," he began, and shook his head a little. "All of us have green hair - but not in the same style, at least." Perhaps that would count for something..? "Ah, I see. At least you still had plenty of family to care for you," he pointed out with a gentle smile. "Did your Gran spend a lot of time with you?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:19 pm
BlackFireKitsune
Ion

"What? Ah, no. I mean I'd gotten like a little burn from the oil..." She blinked. "Oh my god! So, this was a couple years ago, mind you!" She wondered if he thought it had just happened recently. "Before I came back to Kodo. So like 3 years ago?" She laughed a little.

"But I'd like to try cooking. I don't have a place here to call my own, so I don't really do any cooking unless there's a microwave." She admitted. "But I have some of my gran's recipes we could try. She sends me one now and then." She slowed down her paces and stopped when she felt Ion would notice and looked at a housewares store. Maybe they should go in there?

"Ion, has anyone told you how adorable you are?" She asked, glancing at the teen. "You don't need to apologize. I was teasing you. I mean, you said they were all older, right? So they've been here longer then we have. Heck, if I remember, aren't you older then me too? So technically I'm copying you?" She waved a hand. "Ah, whatever. Point is I was teasing because I'm still surprised w have the same hair. I actually think it's kinda cool."  

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

Akira Midoriyama

Bashful Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:41 am
Magician Arcana
((Lol, thanks, but you don't need to worry about quoting me. XD I check back pretty often. Also, from here on out, please feel free to rp the Chatot unless you'd prefer me to continue doing so!))

[With Adam at the Atrium]

Akira laughed at the look on Adam's face. "Priceless," he said, taking out his phone to quickly snap a candid picture. "I figured you would; I just hoped you didn't have one already. You're so chatty yourself. Not to mention colorful and cute." He moved his free hand up to his shoulder so the pokemon could perch on it.

The Chatot obliged him and climbed on. Akira held the bird out to Adam. "I'm glad you like him. Maybe you can teach him how to make those sounds that DJs make using their equipment. Or, even if not that, he can probably memorize and send messages. The person at the store I bought him from said he was pretty well-trained." The Chatot puffed its feathers proudly.

He wanted to explain more of the care information and long list of abilities and uses that the pokemon had, all having been learned through some mild research as well as a talk with the Chatot's seller, but they seemed to have finally reached their destination. That was alright; they could talk later, like over lunch. For now, he was happy enough for this chance to listen to live music with Adam.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:09 am
Shaddaling
[Food court - Lex]

"I don't honestly know how they even tell you, or if you get a hint that it's coming," KO confessed with a faint frown. "Do you just get an email one day? A new uniform delivered? I shall have to ask Tambery." Some forewarning was preferable from his point of view, it gave you time to get used to the idea so you didn't make a fool of yourself by gawping like a fish on the back of a sudden announcement when you walked in for your shift or something.

"I'm sure I could use one too," KO continued with a nod, mentally running through his schedule to work out when he was generally free. "Yes, I think I could do a couple of sessions a week; I'm sure it will do both of us and our pokemon good."

Now just about finished with his sandwich KO started to ponder where to go next; fabric store, electronics, or homeware? What did he want most? Okay so he wanted everything really but he needed to prioritise here.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Sao Kasai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:32 pm
lZAYA ORlHARA

"Jerry? Oh--" Jerome. Izumi almost forgot that was how Izaya addressed his friend. "Um..." A frown formed on Izumi's face. "H-he doesn't really... come around much..." In fact, she'd only seen Jerome once since she'd come back, and he hadn't seemed to enjoy himself at her apartment, or been happy to see her, and had left pretty quickly.

"I-I don't know--I...I have to just take care of myself. H-he's really busy a-and..." And? Izumi didn't really know what it was that kept him away so much, except for her theory that Jerome just didn't like her anymore. "H-he has better things to do than worry a-about me." She shrugged, a blanket of gloom falling over her features.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:50 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food court -K.O.]

"Surely they at least have to give you an email, or some sort of message that you are getting a promotion," Lex said, thoughtful. "Tambery surely knows." Tambery would get to the point without making anyone feel belittled or small for not knowing the answer. She was wonderful.

"Wonderful, I know my Sneasel will appreciate the extra exercise." Slipstream was very high energy and focused better when she had a chance to work it off.

Lex finished his sandwich and polished off his drink. "Care to come with me to the electronic shop? I wish to check it out before they run out of stock of the sale models."  

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:49 am
Sao Kasai

[At his Bench with Izumi]

"Is that so?" Izaya tilted his head, noting the young woman's reaction. "Well...if it's any comfort at all, you're not the only one he's abandoned. I haven't seen him in months. I heard he got some promotion at his job a while back, so I guess he's too important to deal with the rest of us normal people anymore."

At Izumi's response that she had to take care of herself, Izaya sneered. "Really? So do your pokemon count as 'yourself' because last I checked, they were pretty capable. Even if they don't count, I still think you're a force to be reckoned with, robotic arm and all. Don't underestimate yourself. You're human, after all, and humans are unpredictable creatures, especially when they're desperate and their backs are to the wall."

Turning to face her fully with a renewed smile on her face, the man leaned closer and asked cheerily, "So! Do you still have a crush on him or are you open to relationships now? Or both?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:34 pm
Kitomyx

[Rooftop with Tymiko]

"Ah, okay," Alice said, her cheeks pink for the moment despite the fact her company wasn't disappointed, "that's good. Though, I'm not too sure about that... I think with bicycling, at least you're already sitting on something. If you fell over on a bike, then, um, your feet would be further from the ground than rollerblading, but your head would be closer than if you were rollerblading. So it, um, depends, I guess?" The young woman finished lamely. Had that even made any sense?

Accepting the offered hand into her own gloved one eagerly, Alice shook it firmly and offered her a warm smile. "Thank you, Tymiko. It's a pleasure to meet you, as well. Your name is pretty, too - unique," she added. "And it's a pleasure to meet you too, Distance!" So saying, the young woman wiggled her fingers in a little wave at the Umbreon, though focused her attention on the young girl instead. "Ah, that's okay," she said happily, shaking her head. "I, um, I wouldn't mind sticking around by the edge with you, if you wanted?"

Bolstered by Distance's obvious praise and admiration, Cassandra puffed out her chest a bit and beamed - though she paused to wave a ribbon at Tymiko at her greeting - before she offered a nod to her fellow Eeveelution. lot if I use all of them at once, but I usually just focus on one while I hold my paints in one or more of the rest. Mm...> She frowned, scrunching up her nose as she considered Distance's questions. is useful being able to hold a lot of things at once, but it can be hard to focus if I'm holding too many different things and need to do something different with all of them. It took a while to get used to them and learn how to do things with them, though I don't know if it's different for other Sylveon - I only know how it was for me to learn.> Despite the multitude of questions, Cassandra seemed unperturbed by their number; if anything, she seemed more pleased than anything to be asked so much and have a chance to talk about herself and her talents and skills.

-----

Lural

[Citrine]

"Ohh, okay," he said, concerned expression clearing into one of mild relief and perhaps a tinge of embarrassment. He needn't have worried so, it seemed.

While Citrine slowed down and stopped, Ion - and Jozette, too - stopped near her, the teen offering her a gentle smile. He made no move to enter the store; he did make a mental note of it to look at later perhaps, once Citrine had found whatever she needed. "If you'd like," he began, "we could cook something in my apartment? It isn't very big, but it does have a stove and an oven," Ion offered, smile still present.

His eyebrows rose at her comment - he hadn't expected such a statement - and his expression quickly morphed to its default apologetic state, though it retained a hint of embarrassment in the pink of his cheeks. "Ah, I'm sorry," he said again despite the fact she'd literally just told him he didn't need to apologize, "I didn't realize. But," he looked thoughtful a moment as he tried to recall how old Citrine was, "I'm eighteen, and yes, they're all older than I am. I agree, though," the teen said sincerely with a warm smile, "I barely ever meet anyone with green hair outside of my family, so it's always a pleasant surprise when I do."

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Lural

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:12 am
BlackFireKitsune

"I think that'd be a lot of fun. I can look through the things Gran has sent me and see if there's anything easy we can try. Uh... you aren't allergic to food, right? Like nuts or milk or anything?" She would hate to pick out recipes only to have Ion unable to help make or eat it after.

She blinked when he apologized AGAIN for something. "Didn't realize... what, that I was teasing? Ion honey, we are going to have to hang out a LOT so you can learn when I'm teasing." Something she didn't think was too hard to pick up on? Because it was sort of outlandish, right? Who would honestly think she'd be mad at people she never met, for copying her, when they probable didn't even know she existed? Ion was precious. And people called her naive?

"Anyways, yeah, you're like a year and something older then me then. I just turned 17 in November. But with our hair being so similar, we could like be siblings. Now, come on, let's go in here. You needed kitchen stuff, right? Or wanted to look at least? It's not too crowded in here." She looped her arm around his to start guiding him into the store. She glanced at her hand near his. "...maybe cousins. You're a little too pale, and I'm a little too tan to get away with being siblings." She laughed again, using her free hand to pat the back of the hand on the arm she held captive.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:07 pm
Shaddaling
[Food court - Lex]

"Well one would presume so, unless part of the requirements of becoming an Agent is to psychically divine your promotion," KO agreed with a brief chuckle.

Once he'd finished off his sandwich and wiped his hands clean on the paper napkin KO nodded to his companion and tossed his sandwich wrapper into a nearby trashcan. "Lead the way!" Saved him making a decision himself, and getting a tablet really did sound quite appealing.... Well, he'd just have to head along and see exactly how expensive they were.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:17 pm
TawnyAngel
[Food court - K.O.]

"That could be a possibility," Lex replied thinking it over. "The cards have foretold my promotion, I am here to get my uniform and my room assignments." He said, body held straight and holding out a hand. "Give me."

Lex snickered, unable to keep serious, and cleaned up and started off towards the Apple store.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff