Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[ORP] Not A Three Hour Tour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:47 pm
TawnyAngel

Oh wow! Look what's come to the surface! It's only a Lapras!

TawnyAngel

Hey! Look! So quick; dashing here and there! It's a Sneasel!

Sao Kasai

Such grace in a dainty serpent! It's a Dratini!

Blackfirekitsune

Uncoiling! From the water, it comes; a Dratini!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:58 pm
[Cove - Holy s**t keeping Lapras!]

The waters of the cove that Taavi, Abel and Sasha were in heaved and broke as a large pokemon breached the surface, swallowing the scattered food in one mouthful. The Lapras made an odd crooning sort of noise and then sang a few bars, improvising on the melody Abel had been singing.

Taavi spent a few moments staring up at the large blue pokemon before making a little 'eee!' noise and grabbing his pokegear to grab a few pictures.

The Dratini wriggled its head fins at the Lapras in greeting, wriggled back into the water and then up onto the Lapras' shell. The Lapras hummed again and twisted its serpentine neck around and down so that it could touch noses with the dragon type.

Taavi just kept taking pictures, coherent thought temporarily taking a break as it was swept away by a tide of excitement.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 1!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:55 pm
Sao Kasai
[Cove/ Izumi and Michiko]

Chibi_Kokoro143

"You alright now? I'm not the best at comforting people and ooh," He motioned towards Michiko. "Introductions, Michiko this is Izumi" He introduced them and paused, frowning at the Carvanha. "Shoo, fish. I don't need you to be here."

"And yes, I was so pleased with the Seel, though I wonder what else is out there." He paused and opened a pokeball drawing out his Galvantra to keep watch. With all the shark types, a little bit of help might be needed. Oliver leaned down, scooping up his Cottonee, holding the fluffball close.  
TawnyAngel generated a random number between and ... !
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:14 pm
[Scrubland Clifftops, leaving Sneasel]

A sudden flash of movement from out of the corner of his eye made Aulus startle and unsheath his claws, just in time to have the apple he'd dropped swiped out of the air by a passing Sneasel. It stopped a few feet away, smirked at him, and tossed its prize up into the air before catching it neatly again.

"Oi!" Aulus scowled. "What do you think you're doing? You're an obligate carnivore for ******** sake!"

The dark type stuck out its tongue, took a bite of a the fruit, and was gone. Aulus scowled and shook his head but waved Tortie off when she growled and moved to follow it. "Oh leave it, it doesn't matter." Bloody thing.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:17 pm
[Cove, Taavi and Abel]

That... that was a Lapras. "Lady luck blessed..." that was a Lapras and well, it seems that Taavi was doubly blessed today. He found his phone and started to take snap shots of the graceful pokemon, well... this was a fantastic trip. And not just because Taavi was here.

Okay, Dratini and Lapras interactions were sugar rotting sweet. He tossed a bit of pokefood into the water wondering what else was hiding in the depths.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:19 pm
Shaddaling

Waddling out of the water... it's a Quagsire!  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:29 pm
Shaddaling

Happy happy happy grins! That's a Wooper!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:38 pm
Sao Kasai
[Cove/ Izumi and Oliver]

Shaddaling

She scooped up the seel and smiled at Izumi as Oliver made introductions. "Nice to meet you. Are you...," she looked at Oliver. "Are you part of our group?"

She didn't want to give her identity away, just encase this person isn't a member. "Yes. I agree," she said to Oliver. "But don't depend on my Sharpedo, she is quiet shy but Snap is just as reliable."  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 6!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:46 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Sao Kasai

"Nope, Izumi works a mechanic shop," Oliver said translating the look and filed it away. "Ooh, you have a Sharpedo? I wasn't aware." He looked back to Izumi. "We're doing a paper on the pokemon here on Peppermint island for school," he said. That seemed believable.

"Though I don't think you should bring Snap? Out. Because we have been closed enough to a Sharepedo today."

He paused, looking at Quagsire and gently shooed it away. "Sorry Quagsire, I'm not interested."  
Chibi_Kokoro143 generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 3!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:55 pm
Shaddaling

Sao Kasai

"Ooh! A mechanic! I thought for sure you were in our group but then again, we are a big class and I don't know everyone. My mistake."

Then she arched a quizzical brow at Oliver. "Are you sure? He is a tough feraligatr but if you prefer that he be put away, I can." She even brought out her pokeball, ready to call him back in.  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:06 pm
Chibi_Kokoro143

Sao Kasai

"Ooh, apologizes, but I think a Feraligatr might be a bit much at the moment." Oliver replied, looking up. Yep, that was a Feraligatr. Rubbed at his eyes and flexed his hand, fingers tingling slightly.

"Izumi?" He murmured. He wasn't sure how she was going to handle a Feraligatr.

(Sorry for the double roll Gwen! Ignore this one)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:26 pm
Shaddaling

Wow! Right out of the water! That's a Seel!

Chibi_kokoro143

Oh no! Are those... tentacles?! Is it attacking?! Of course not, it's seaweed. (Booby Prize!)  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackFireKitsune generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:19 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Sasha; not keeping Dratini]

Abel's next verse ended abruptly as something very large surfaced and he leaned away in case it was something vicious, but the gentle Lapras merely floated there with Taavi's Dratini, and the blond couldn't help the broad grin that spread across his face. Yup, he had to admit it: Taavi was kind of adorable. Another Dratini slithered up onto the rocks to join them, coiling its serpentine body up comfortably as it blinked and looked around, so Abel smiled and offered it a bit of pokemon chow. Turning back to the water, he tossed a handful of the same out across the surface for whatever other pokemon lurked beneath its depths, and he continued to sing. He certainly hadn't expected this kind of reaction from the pokemon in the area, and he would be an enormous liar if he said he was disappointed.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:30 pm
[Cove with Abel and Sasha]

The Lapras continued to sing along with Abel, now dropping into a pleasant harmony rather than improvising on his theme. As it sang the Dratini seemed to whisper to something and it gave a small nod before sculling around to turn its back to the shore and then giving Taavi an expectant look.

Taavi didn't exactly need hinting at twice; he beamed at the Lapras and hopped lightly onto its back, sitting himself down comfortably among the ridgy outcrops. Once he had settled the Dratini slithered into his lap for more scratches and the Lapras started to scull lazily around the shallows of the cove as it sang.

Taavi had one had occupied with scratching the Dratini, but he employed the other very effectively in making wild excited gestures at the two men still on the shore. A wild Lapras! He was riding on a wild Lapras, and he had a wild Dratini in his lap! Argh, why had he ever given up being a ranger?

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Shaddaling generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!

Shaddaling

Wrathful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:45 pm
[Cove with Taavi and Abel] Not keeping the Wooper

Lex made sure to capture some pictures of Taavi on the Lapras with the Drataini, grinning widely. His boyfriend was riding a wild Lapras! Look at them go. "You have a very nice voice Abel," he said and closed his phone, tucking it into his pants.

He gave the wooper a piece of pokechow and gently shooed it away before adding some more into the water.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff