Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
VLADIMIR STEEL'S MANOR {FULL} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:46 am
User Image

ray softly grabbed his chin and raised his face then wiped some of the tears away " how would like to see with out your glasses for right now its only temporary for now till im better but i can have you be able to see

( pretty much he will loan his sight for him while he gets his )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:56 am
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

Skylar blinked a little bit confused. "How is that possible?" He watched him still as he blushed deeply but hugged him waiting to see what he would say on how they could do that. Every since he was 9 and had his glasses that's all he had wanted but he didn't want to put the other male in the place Skylar was currently standing.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:00 pm
User Image

noah hugged him back " well pretty much i give you my sight and i take yours for the rest of the day its hard to explain i have done this for a few people before like one of my friends was lactose intolerant so i took that for the day and he could drink and eat dairy the only bad thing was is that i forgot and i decided to drink a whole gallon of milk " he said chuckling " i can tell you have been wanting to see again clearly for awhile so let me do it " ok he said smiling looking into his bright eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:15 pm
The Zombie Freak >< Vladimir Steel

User Image

Looks back at Haru "nonsense you can take some of my teenage clothes" walks over to a large closet opening it up showing Haru a tidy and neat organized closet sorter "go ahead and look thru them"

User Image
Be careful or you'll be covered in stitches then be devoured by metals embrace

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Skylar Midnight and Haru Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire and The Protective Half Vampire

Skylar bite his lip unsure as he looked at Naoh. "Why would it matter. I mean you wouldn't be able to see how happy I am......" he looked down sitting on the bed. Haru blinked a little before walking into the closet looking around before picking out a simple short sleave shirt and a pair of jeans as he walked out.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:13 pm

User Image

"now then are you hungry if so there is fresh spaghetti and meatballs in the kitchen help yourself if you wish" walks upstairs to his room to relax

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:13 pm
User Image

he smiled " i could hear it plus " he pulled out a little camera that was in his bag
" could all ways take a picture so we can see it forever " he said " now let me do it " he said placing his hands on his shoulder  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Skylar slowly nodded watching him. "al-alright." He hugged him close waiting. Haru nodded walking to the kitchen after changing into the clothing as he closes his eyes listening to the sounds around him. When he opened his eyes he was standing in the kitchen as he found the plate and forks as he started to dish up. He sighed softly humming.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:25 pm
User Image

noah smiled and while he as till being hug closed skylers eyes then placed two fingers gently on his eyelids "when i say now open your eyes and see the world as clearly as i do " slowly starting the trade he felt his own vision start to blur after a few moment it was mostly blurry but he could make out a few details leaning closer to him he whispered in his ear " now" he said  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:28 pm

User Image

Picks up a sketch book as he began designing a Victorian pocket watch with chain and on the front would be a vampire bat facing a wolf "mmmm....." hums lightly

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Skylar looked up his eyes widen as he smile hugging him. "Thank you." he blushed softly but kept looking around as he sat on the bed. Haru sighed going outside after he was done eating and washing the dishes off. He sat down on the deck thinking  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:50 pm

User Image

Sets the sketchbook onto his bed walking out of his room towards outside to his mother's old garden looking at the red roses and lily of the valley sighing

User Image

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:52 pm
User Image

roy smiled gently " your wellcome how does it feel to be able to see with out those glasses " he said his vision distorted as he put a hand on his cheek  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:02 pm
User Image

Skylar Midnight
The Anime Loving Half Vampire

Skylar looked at him unable to speak as he looked around. "it's wonderful. But are you sure your ok?" He watched him worried as he kissed his check feeling bad about taking his sight.  

NaototheDetectivePrince

Shy Seeker

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:07 pm
User Image

a small blush showed on his cheeks when he felt his lips on his cheek he then smiled " yes i am ok well if you wouldnt mind i would like to take the picture with you and after words you can help me downstairs so you can enjoy outside"  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games