Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply For Roleplays
Guardian awakening(Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:29 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles"They are strange to yet I would like to know more about them.Maybe you can show me these thing and I can show you about nature"He was still new to this new world and didn't want to get confused with things he did not know.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:41 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Kaleb nods,"Sure there isn't much to know about tv except that its just for entertainment purposes and that all you need to do is sit and watch", he laughed alittle,"I know alot of the cartoon industry so to speak my sister still thinks I'm a kid because she likes watching that sappy crap with the vampires falling in love with normal girls", he made a face and turned to leave, he called over his shoulder,"You can come in if you want I'm about to start one my shows", he explained heading indoors. On top of the roof Celestalina rose and then she strolled to the edge of the roof and jumps off landing gracefully on the ground and turning to Jankyn alittle unsettled,"I may need to go off and train for a few days by myself to get myself back up to par I'm really rusty", she comments, sighing slightly.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:45 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles then looks at her"Go ahead.Stay in the forest where you will be safe to train and none could hurt you little star, But first we should eat"He smiles and lead her inside the house  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:37 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina entered in with him as the house was a flurry of activity appreantly Harold and his father where in the kitchen making dinner while harolds wife susan was upstairs trying to explain to her excited16 year old daughter that her education was still important and no she may not quit school. While Kaleb was chilling on the couch watching tv. Not even noticing that the rest of his family where doing their normal lives as if the two guardians were never there. Celestalina looks over toward jankyn slightly worried,"Do you think we have upset their balance?", she asked.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:40 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn watches those around them"No we have not.Samantha needs to learn patients and needs to understand to not put everything down for one thing. Even for us ancient schooling was important but so was balance. This family has it and yet there is more to it. "He sighs as he turns to watch the tv in confusement  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:43 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods in reply she turns her attention to the brightly animated pictures on the moving screen and watched until a voice called from behind,"Dinner will be done in 30", she looked over her shoulder and seen Harold who seemed to have had a talk with his father, she nods her head in understand and looks up at Jankyn as if she was wondering if he was going to say something.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:41 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles as he watches the tv.he nods to harold. he looks at her"Yes little star?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:29 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina gives him a long thoughtful stare before turning back to the tv,"Its nothing", she comments casually as she watched kaleb turn around give a startled expression and a small jutter like they scared him and replied,"oh its you two sorry wasn't expecting you um...", he peeked over the couch look at his father,"Hey dad what are we having tonight?", he asked. Harold was looking at the two guardians curiously taking in their strange clothes and accents,"Hmm? Roast beef with a wide variety of vegetables...", he comments slowly before turning to leave he adds to Kaleb,"Don't forget to wash up okay? And at the dining room this time son not the couch", he goes back into the kitchen to help finish up dinner. Kaleb frowns as if he didn't like the idea of socializing very much and turns back around looking at the tv.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:49 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn listens then smiles before he moves from where he was standing and leans against the wall. He open his senses to see beyond the forest  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:57 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina looked over at Kaleb who looked slightly uncomfortable,"You mind showing me...", she began as he turned toward her curiously,"Where you freshen up? I haven't seen that part of this house yet", she states. While Kaleb got off the couch,"yea come on", he motioned for her to follow him,"Its a bathroom we have down here you can wash up in there", he heads down the hall and she follows pursuit while he leads her into an average bathroom with a sink toilet and half bath,"Here it is", she looks at the bathroom and stares at all the devices inside, he walks in and shows her the toilet first,"There is where you do your business", he air quoted the word,"And this is where you will wash up so to speak", he turns on the sink and she watches as the water runs out of the faucet,"Oh... nice..", she comments letting her hand get tickled by the running water he shows her the soap,"Put this on your hands and scrub like so", he demonstrates how to wash her hands,"And then dry your hands using a towel", he demonstrates that as well for her as she was washing her hands slowly, she nods to his response,"Okay I'm done I'll see you at dinner I suppose", he comments while she continues to wash her hands and he goes back into the living room to finish watching his cartoons.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:17 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn moves to wash his hand.He walks up to celestalina"Tonight when they all sleep we must guard the forest.Something wrong near the edge"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:22 pm
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina was washing her head and almost finishing up when a familiar fabric robe was seen out of the corner of her eye she turned and smiled nodding to him,"Jankyn", she states giving him an aknowledgment of his arrival that was until she went over to dry her hands that she heard him talking about something being wrong near the edge of the forest. She stops and turns to him worry glistening in her eyes,"Is it the evil? has it come to destroy this family?", she asked feeling somewhat protective of these humans and how their hospitality was she didn't want harm to come to them.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:49 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn washes his hand"I don't know what it is but I can feel it close, "He dries his hands and sighs"Lets goes eat and say nothing to the family they do not need to panic"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:37 am
Mystic Moon Ampris

Celestalina

User Image
Celestalina nods having a grave face but she let it slip as they approached the dining room where the family was beginning to sit down Samantha was chattering away Kaleb was muttering something and the parents were discussing a few things asking about work and such. She gave them all a heart warming smile as her and Jankyn entered and the family looked up,"We were about to get someone to fetch you to", states the grandfather with a wide smile,"I was wondering if you were showing up", he explained,"Here you may have the head of the table Jankyn", he motioned for him to sit while he sits down on the right side. Celestalina smiled up at him seeing they were trying to be polite and motioned for him to follow suit as she goes to sit down on the left side where he was suppose to sit. She waited patiently for him to sit.  

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:46 pm
Guenivere ORion

User Image

Jankyn smiles then move and sits down"Thank you"He looks at them"thank you for a good meal and welcoming us to dine with you"  
For Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff