Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Off Campus
Kogoeru Hot Springs ~OPEN~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:22 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Blinking he drove but he listened to the directions that Sato was giving him while he watched the road calmly thinking still but he was wondering how to explain it. "Well his gifts are well he can change into the kitten with the small angel wings with. Then the second gift is he can communicate to you through your thoughts with a single touch. Or he didn't do that to you yet?" he asked softly. Tenderly he kept driving while he nodded gently to his choice of words "I do agree with that, communication is important in any relationship but still you are right and I think John knows that right?" he said.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked softly as he took a deep breath as he moved but he nodded gently to the request from the other as he slowly began to doze off. A few moment later he was out cold sleeping against Sato gently all at the same time he was doing his best not to phase back into his kitten form and worry any other people. Sleeping he coiled up slowly pulling his legs up underneath him a tad bit but not fully since he didn't want to get the seats dirty at all.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 12:39 pm
User Image

Sato was okay with Ritsuka sleeping against him since the guy wasn't terribly heavy. Glances down at the sleeping male for a quick second while listening to Jason explain what the gifts are. "Seems obvious for the first one you mentioned since he was in that form when you introduce us to each other. Doesn't need the second one when around me and neither should be called gifts. Nothing unnatural about them, pretty much run of the mill abilities that won't cause any problems for me" he answered. A few minutes later he said after a couple of more directions, "Okay, the parking lot to the bathhouse is on the left where the sign is, its hard to miss" he said when they were just down the street from it a few yards away.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:59 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason listened as he took a few small breaths as he moved a bit but he began to turn into the parking lot like the other had said but he still listened. Biting his bottom lip slightly he shock his head but he moved a bit "Just thought I ask since most people freak or panic when he speaks to them through their the mind and not by saying anything from his lips. I just wanted to ask if you were okay with that one since that is the one that scared him the most than any kind of rejection and fear" he spoke as he began to look for a parking spot. Biting his own lip he shifted but than stopped biting his lip and kept going as he looked to the mirror's "See any spot we can park you two or no?" he asked

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka slept shacking from time to time just to keep himself from changing back as he took steady breaths his ears flickering from time to time but only slightly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:21 am
User Image

"Honestly for me it would have been weird looking sight if he could move his lips to speak like that" Sato replied honestly. "There's one next to the black car two vehicles down on the right. Bonus of it being close to the building and don't have to walk far to it and from it" he answered Jason as soon as he spotted a really good parking spot. Moves a little to look at Ritsuka and whispers to him, "Resting time is over, Ritsuka. We have arrived to the bath house" he was trying to be gentle about waking his new friend up.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:08 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Thinking about it slightly he nodded a bit "I would see that but he barely moves his lips when he speaks that way and when he does speak its very faint and weak. However I am glad things are working out for the two of you" he said gently. Moving he began to park the car backwards so they could just pull out forward when they were done. Blinking slightly he glanced over to him a bit "Good eye Sato" he said parking the car calmly and fully. Once he was done he made his way over to the other side to help John out and to take their bag as well.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Moving he took a few small breaths as he mumbled a bit but Rituska began to wake up slowly rubbing his eyes moving his legs down off the seat to the ground. "The bath house, are we already inside the bath house?" he asked. Moving he began to feel around for the door or for the water since he thought they were inside the bath house.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:28 am
User Image

"These ears aren't for show, dear brother" Sato replied, "I can even hear animals underground, not an exaggeration. Yeah, I'm glad it is too" he said smiling at the end. He wondered how much time Jason had spent with Ritsuka in the past, "He was able to find him after all" he thought. Smiling from ear to ear to the compliment then he thought the way his new friend worded his question is amusing. "Don't you mean outside of the bathhouse? Although it would be cool if the bath house is like a drive in building. Seriously, we have arrived at the bath house, buddy" he answered then unbuckled himself. "Can you walk?" he asked Ritsuka as he grabs for the bucket from the car floor..
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:50 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled softly to Sato as he opened the door for him as well before looking to John gently as he took steady breaths just holding his hand out while the other he held the bag with their items."Ready to go John? You need some time to relax and recover and spend some time as a family. Are you ready to do that? As well if you or Sato have any kind of questions you are more then welcome to ask them when you like" he spoke softly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening Rituska kept rubbing his eyes gently before stopping while his ears flickered tenderly listening to what Sato was saying about what he meant. Tilting his head softly he took a deep breath as he smiled softly blushing before nodding gently. "Yes that is what I meant. I get a little confused by what outside is and what inside is and if being inside a building is considering being inside or outside"he said tenderly.Nodding softly he unbuckled himself before climbing out slowly holding onto the door as he went out softly. "i can walk but if I feel dizzy I can ask for help correct?" he spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:54 pm
User Image

Sato stepped out of the car with his wooden bucket of items after his door was opened. "As long as you're doing the same. That's my comment on that" he said about asking any questions. "Yeah, I get what you mean. Words and phrases can be confusing at times. Especially the English ones" he replied and he was careful not to shut the car door to hard. "Of course, Ritsuka" he said right away. "No worries though since we'll be sitting majority of time after the changing room part" he tells him as he walked over to Ritsuka's side of the car then looked to the adults, "Well, if everyone is ready.Let's head on inside shall we?" he asked a rhetorical question as he headed for the front door of the bath house.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:23 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he held John's hand walking with him calmly looking forward a bit "Lead the way you two, we are right behind you" he spoke calmly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked softly walking with him as he took steady breaths thinking to himself a bit but he bite his own lip gently. "Can someone pass out or end up falling asleep in the bath?" he asked him softly. Walking with Sato he listened to see if the adults were coming or if they were letting them lead the way in everything right now. "Sato, is it true what Jason told me, you want to become his family and be his brother?"
he asked wanting to make sure he heard everything right.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:12 am
User Image

"Okay, brother" said Sato to being told to go on ahead. This will be his first time being at this particular bath house, but he figured it operates fundamentally no different than the others he has been to. Holds the handle of his wooden bucket while he walks with Ritsuka to the entrance. "Yes. Passing is usually caused from overheating which can be prevented by getting out when you feel overwhelmed or out. Sleeping is okay for a short nap when relaxing. I will be looking after you though so please no worries of bad scenarios happening" he responded. He opened up the door for them, "Yes, legally and not just emotionally. Plus I will be John's brother too legally once its all over" he answered then walks over to the recipient lady to check in for their group.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:33 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Jason smiled as he held his hand walking after the two boys watching them both, but he was glad that they were able to talk and get to know each other. He was glad that everyone was getting used to each other but as well it seemed Ritsuka was opening up to Sato more than he was with him. He knew the boy needed someone good in his life and he wanted his little brother to have someone good in his life as well.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Walking he held the bathrobe close to himself to cover up as much of his skin as he could, he was still shy about how much skin was shown to anyone in any way. Biting his lip gently Ritsuka let his ears flicker the whole time "Overheating? Is that what happens when you stay in hot water for to long correct? What will happen if you can't get out or something preventing you from getting out? I am very sorry if i sound strange" he said. Listening to the answer to his last question he nodded thinking a bit but he went quiet again thinking before reaching up to rub his own ears gently feeling some slight pain in them again, he didn't want Sato to worry to much about him right now with them still learning about each other.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:46 am
User Image

Sato took care of the payment to use the bath and his ears didn't pick up anything going on in the bath. "This way to the changing/locker room" he said to the group before walking there. "Correct and nothing strange about it. Me or other guys will get you of the water and cool off in the changing/locker room. You will know when its time to get out of the water or when I see that your face is really red" he answered. He set his bucket down on a bench, "You can use a locker space next to me" he said to Ritsuka.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:03 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Calmly he went to the front desk and told the girl he was paying for it so he could let Sato keep the money and he could pay for it. Taking a small breath he followed after Sato as he set the bag down with their items and began to undress placing the items into the locker looking over to the boys and then to John. "Lets get ready for bath and spend some time as a family" he told him calmly.

Genkawolf

TimeKeys

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka took small breaths as he walked with him as he kept scratching at his ears the whole time but he was working on them slowly biting his own lip still. He was a bit worried that once he was in the water some of the wounds that were still healing would hurt from the water or they would open up in the water. Softly he nodded to Sato's request placing the items into the locker calmly as he took a steady breath. "I am not a burden to you am I?" he spoke calmly. Shivering from the cold slightly he felt around to see if he could get what they needed to be allowed in the bath as well to cover up the few wounds and bruises that he had that were still healing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:44 am
User Image

"You can still keep the robe on until we get the room" Sato said to Ritsuka. "Looking forward to it. Our first family outing" he said to Jason. He removed his own clothing and folded into the locker space. "Don't forget your towels" he reminded John and Jason. "I wouldn't be around you as much if you were" he responded to the question. Grabs towels for them, "Here's your share of towels" he said and move them close to one of Ritsuka's hands.
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
Timekeys

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

TimeKeys

Sweet Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:36 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Genkawolf

((OOC: keep posting back and forth. having more to respond to really helps me get you guys posts faster plus I don't mind the back and forths. It allows John more to focus on due to his still being fresh from the coma and will continue to help his recovery process ^__^))

John had been comfortable listening to the others conversing. Contributing where it was necessary. Enjoying the lively conversation that was buzzing around him between the two, sometimes three, different individuals talking. It beat the silence that had been his prison for heavens only knows how long. As well as the awkward silence broken only by medical professionals barking orders. He was keeping up with the conversation and nodded on occasion to questions or comments that were put his way that could be answered with yes or no. Not really having any need to respond with a no as of yet. His gaze moved to Jason when he heard and saw the man hand over the keys and lead him upstairs.

Following Jason upstairs while contently continuing to hold onto the other man's hand. This made him happy and his heart raced with bathumps like that of a constant beat upon conga drums. His fingers weaved gently into Jason's fingers as they went upstairs. Quietly and happily, just simply waiting patiently for the other to explain what was going to happen next. He had gathered as much but there were parts of it to which he wasn't sure he was fully there. Nodding his head and smiled even more. The smile meeting his eyes as he understood what the other was saying. He spoke to him calmly but he knew that Jason was being nothing but honest.

"Thanks for telling me...I'll do what I can to help get things ready. I'm feeling alright. My heads a bit aching but that is probably from all the things learned in these few hours that you mentioned. Not in any pain. Not at all. I promise I'm not. I'm really happy and content. I'm full and enjoyed spending time with everyone, especially you, and excited for this relaxing hot spring adventure we're going to. As long as you and I, Ritsuka and Sato, can all relax. Just enjoy ourselves and let the tension melt away I'll be really happy. Right now I'm not with comments or concerns...just contentment and happiness...love and a feeling of security. Safety. Lovedness...if any of this makes sense."

He responded honestly and happily. Not at all worried. Helping the other with putting the items they might need in a basket. Adding some hand towels and a blanket just in case. He watched the other but he was enjoying himself. He hoped that Jason was enjoying himself. Enjoying the life with their small little family as that would make things even more enjoyable. Even more happy and fulfilled for him. Staying silent as he stayed out of the way after the initial steps of helping Jason and merely happily watched him.

Linking his fingers into Jason's hand the minute his hand was gently taken back into his beloveds own hand. Nodding his head in understanding. His eyes shining with excitement, curiosity and genuinely pure, unfiltered delight. He followed the other out of the room. Went with him back down the stairs. Looking curiously at the other male, his beloved soulmate, as the man stopped to make sure he had everything. Then yet again was leading them towards the door. Hearing the humming and followed happily beside, while slightly behind, Jason as he continued to walk hand in hand with him. Hoping they had everything the might need. With Jason's help he was helped out of the house fully and handed the basket. Holding it to himself while he watched Jason locking up while being lost in his own thoughts.

Nodding his head and looked even more ecstatic when the other mentioned it was indeed time to go to enjoy a warm, relaxing spa style bath. Following him over to the car and instantly taking his hand. Walking hand in hand with the other and getting into the care when assisted inside. Looking curiously at Ritsuka and Sato when they were asked if they were ready to go. Completely thrilled when both Ritsuka and Sato confirmed they were ready to go. Buckled in thanks to a reminder and assistance from Jason...the car set off wit hall of them in tow. His hand going from empty to held gently by Jason's. His gaze moving from looking out the window then over to Jason. His fingers weaving his own fingers through Jason's as he gently held the other man's hand back.

He nodded his head and poked a random station button. Turning the radio onto various ones before ending up on the radio station 96.1 and leaving it there. The music playing on this station sounded nice. Not that he could remember. It didn't grate his ears like that Kat Country station had when they initially landed on it. So he hoped that would work for the others as well. His gaze moving back out the window once he was sitting back in his seat. Turning his attention to Jason hearing himself being spoken with. He focused on the words and didn't even need to think on it prior to answering.

"Yeah. That definitely feels very true and very right. Communication is definitely very important in all relationships...of any kind. Whether friend or family."

He said in agreement. His gaze moving to look back out the window. Hand still holding onto the hand of Jason's that held his own. Gaze moving out as they drove down the rode. When he was spoken to he had responded instinctively as the answer had just felt right. He processed the question and thought over it. Thinking over his answers too and by the time they arrived and Jason was looking for a parking spot he was a hundred percent certain his feeling was correct. That not only did he answer correctly....it felt completely correct. M
This acknowledgement brought the smile on his face to just a bit bigger. Pleased and delighted that he had some silent achievement. Before long Sato found Jason a parking spot and the car was being pulled into it. His hand was released as they both unbuckled and he looked at Jason. Getting out of the car and once he figured out how to unbuckle. When Jason came to him and held out his hand he quickly met him halfway. Holding the other man's hand in return the instant their hands became connected. He nodded his head to answer without words that he was ready to go. Following Jason, Sato and Ritsuka as soon as the three other men led the way. Time to relax, recover and spent time as a family was something he was looking forwards to.

"Yes. I am. I'm very ready."

He both answered out loud and in general. Looking his attention from Sato and Ritsuka to Jason then to the area ahead of them. He was more than ready...he couldn't wait to get started. To experience all this hot springs had to offer. To learn something new and maybe recollect or regain even more tiny slivers of once known knowledge or pieces of things he once had. As well as making many new memories to add to those. With Sato and Ritsuka leading the way...he and Jason walked side by side into the hot springs bathhouse with their family members just ahead of them. Following Jason to get ready and when they both were ready would follow him to go join the others in the hot springs bath.  
Off Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games