Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:25 pm
"I'm perfectly happy being addicted to you, I have no desire to shake that habit. Especially not now that you're my boyfriend," he added with a bright grin that only grew brighter with the frequent cheek-kissing. "Mmh, that sounds like a good idea. They don't seem difficult to make but it'd be good to have something to reference so I know I'm not forgetting anything."

But then he slumped forward, nestled his face in the crook of Zevran's neck and siiiighed. Ugh, running. "Exercise I can understand, but does it have to be running? I'm literally the worst at running. I can barely even walk before running out of breath." ...though it was true that his lung was recovering, and he was already feeling better due to his efforts to stay away from cigarettes.

Isaac made an amused noise and waggled the ends of his forked tail against the back of Zev's head. Masses descending indeed!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:03 pm
Zevran grinned at Abel's dismay, and then turned his head to try to kiss the end of Isaac's tail as it tickled at him. "Do not worry Isaac, you are a very handsome mass," he informed him as he tossed the piece of churro to Clara, who caught it neatly in her jaws and devoured it in one gulp. Zevran tsked and shook his head at her; "No appreciation."

After another bite of churro and sip of coffee for himself he balanced the former over the rim of the latter and slid his freed arm around Abel with a chuckle. "It doesn't have to be running no, swimming perhaps? We would be doing a favour for anyone else using the pool or wherever else we might go to swim.... Then again dance is an excellent form of exercise, would dancing be slightly more tolerable than running?"

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:05 pm
The Espeon tilted his nose into the air with a hint of self-importance. "Eon."

Abel reached up with another piece of churro and bopped the psychic-type in the nose with it; Isaac jerked his head back with a rather graceless noise, then huffed good-humoredly before taking the piece delicately into his mouth.

"Mmh, well, Mom and Dad don't usually teach them to appreciate or savor their food," the taller blond noted with a chuckle, then sighed happily and pressed a fond kiss to the side of Zev's neck. "Swimming would be excellent when the weather is warmer, or if we can find something indoors... And you know I'm always up for dancing, especially with you," he said, his tones perhaps gaining a hint of shyness.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:19 pm
Zevran snorted in amusement at the fond interaction between human and Espeon, and while it was funny the obvious affection was also very endearing.

"Well I prefer this to her being fussy," Zevran allowed with a smile and a slight lift of his shoulders, but not too much of a lift because he didn't want to interrupt kisses.... And was that a little shyness he detected? Zevran grinned broadly and reached up to stroke Abel's jaw. "As am I, especially with you. There must be clubs and classes and things around the city, maybe we can join one? It could be fun to learn something new together."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:53 pm
"Yeah, that's fair. Being fussy isn't good," he agreed before pressing another soft kiss to his skin. ...and then another.

Really he could do this all day if he felt like it, but the rest of his churro and his coffee would get cold if he did. Alas...

Abel turned his head to kiss the fingers that so gently caressed his jaw, stubbly though it was, and then straightened back up a bit to take another bite of his churro while he thought. "There's definitely clubs we could go to - I haven't been to one in ages though, so that could be fun - and there's bound to be lessons or classes held somewhere for a few different kinds of dances. That would be fun though, I like that idea. It would be fun to learn something new together." New to both of them instead of just new to one of them. Thus far it had only been new to one or the other, not both at once. "Yeah, that would be fun. We'll have to look it up online sometime."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:59 pm
Zevran nodded in satisfaction and snuggled closer against Abel. "Mmmh, excellent, then it is agreed." Humm, how was he going to eat his churro and drink his coffee with only one hand free? As it was he couldn't do either as his churro was still balanced over the rim of his cup. Zevran looked at his predicament for a moment and then plaintively back at Abel. "Either I shall have to move my arm, or you shall have to feed me. How terrible!"  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:06 pm
Perfect, that sounded like a good plan to him. Either clubs, or dancing lessons... or both? Maybe both, both sounded good. They each had their advantages...

...now why did he have to look at him like that? "Now don't give me those adorable sad puppy eyes," he warned teasingly, though he couldn't help but look down at his own occupied hands - one wrapped around Zev while the other held his own churro - so to solve both their problems he offered his piece. "I suppose I can feed you, since it's better than the alternative," he said with a smirk, and once his hand was freed he reached for Zevran's churro.

Then promptly dunked it in his coffee before carefully taking a bite. Coffee-dipped churro sounded interesting enough when it popped into his head a moment ago, and he wanted to try it.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:15 pm
Zevran managed not to grin, which was good because of his mouthful of churro, and he made no objection when Abel took what had been his own piece from the top of his mug and then dunked it. "Are my puppy eyes so adorable that they must be banned?" he asked once he'd swallowed. "That seems quite unfair, I cannot help that they are as effective as they are!" Or adorable, as Abel had said. "If I have to stop using puppy eyes you have to stop calling me adorable," he joked, having something physical about him called adorable was a lot less strange feeling than when it was something about him as a person.  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:47 pm
Coffee-dipped churro was good, though normal churro was better. "No, they're banned because I'm going to start falling for them," he said with another chuckle. Being wrapped around someone's finger was never something that appealed to him - especially not when Alyssa forced him around hers - but now he was starting to think it might not be such a terrible thing as long as it wasn't that extreme. ...was this a good idea? There had been so many reasons why he'd avoided dating this long and should've continued to do so but... but he didn't want to avoid it anymore. Not now.

He snuggled Zevran closer and kisses his temple through a smile. "Mmh, no, you can keep using them even if they are effective, because I will never stop calling you adorable. That'd be like if I couldn't call you hot anymore or something. You are hot, why wouldn't I tell you so? I know how much you like compliments." Hmm, he should probably have more coffee before it got too cold... With that thought in mind he leaned over to pick up his mug and took a sip. ...yep, definitely cooling off but still warm enough for now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:20 pm
Falling for...?

Zevran laughed and found himself very glad Abel couldn't see his expression right now, he had probably looked rather blank for a moment. He couldn't mean.... Anyway, nevermind. "Ah, if you ever fall anywhere I promise to catch you," he replied with a chuckle and squeezed Abel gentle with the arm he had wrapped around him. "And... heh, and I suppose if you wish to call me adorable I cannot stop you can I? And I do like my compliments." He hoped Abel never got tired of giving them to him, this was idyllic... but where was it going? Perhaps he didn't need to worry about that just now, live in the moment! It had always worked before.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:43 pm
Why was his heart fluttering again? That seemed to be happening quite a bit lately, and as confused as it left him he could only be glad for the feeling, glad for the man he held in his arms. Well, arm. The other one was occupied with coffee at the moment. "Awww," he began with a bright, somewhat silly grin, "that's sweet of you to say. I promise I'll catch you too." He countered the squeeze with a fond kiss to Zev's temple again, then set his coffee mug down so he could reach for a second churro. "You're damn right you can't stop me from calling you adorable, I will do it whenever and wherever I want because it's always true. I'll still give you other compliments too of course," he made sure to add after a moment. "...compliments like how precious your sweet smiles are."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:12 pm
Again! Zevran laughed and hid his face behind his coffee cup, Abel couldn't see his face right now but it was instinctive. "Do you take pleasure in this? I think you must. You are a terrible, awful man... but I still like you very much." Far, far more than was safe, but he had never been troubled by not being physically safe so was risking his heart so different?

After a moment the answer came to him: yes, it was different.

Reaching out like this was frightening but he didn't regret it or want to stop, he just desperately hoped that everything would work out alright in the end and that when they parted ways it wouldn't hurt either of them. Or what if they didn't part at all? What if this really was a dream they didn't need to wake from? That was too big a thought for his mind to contain so he sipped his coffee again and gave Abel another squeeze.

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:20 pm
"I most certainly do take pleasure in this. Absolutely. I thought that was obvious," he said with a chuckle. How could he not enjoy it? Zevran's reactions were always adorable and so endearing. As his chuckles faded away he returned the squeeze with his own, holding the other man closely and pressed another soft kiss to the top of his head. Did he have to go to work tomorrow...? Couldn't he just stay like this for the next few days? All week, maybe? Hmm... Maybe he'd have to suggest they take a trip sometime for a few days. They'd have plenty of time to get their fill of cuddling and enjoying each other's company... or maybe they still wouldn't be satiated by the end of it?

Oh yeah, he had a churro in his hand, didn't he? Whoops. Now that he remembered it he lifted it to take a bite of it - they really were delicious - and contented himself with idly running his thumb over Zev's shoulder. Why had he convinced himself that this was bad for two years, that he shouldn't do things like this...? This was wonderful.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:26 pm
Zevran finished his coffee and pulled away from Abel for just long enough to set it safely on the coffee table before snuggling back against his boyfriend's shoulder. "It is obvious, the question was rhetorical," he replied with a fond chuckle and a kiss for Abel's throat. "I don't mind though, I quite like just hearing you speak."  

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:30 pm
"Oh, was it?" Abel paused to look thoughtful for just a moment or two before he shrugged with one shoulder - not the one occupied by Zev's head, of course - and took another bite of his churro. Once he'd swallowed he added, "Oh well, I answered it anyway. Mmh, I'll talk all you want then -- it's not like we're watching a movie or anything." Movie, what movie? The only thing he could see was the adorable boyfriend currently snuggled against his chest.

Boyfriend. Him.

The thought was still baffling and surreal and wonderful, and it put another dumb grin on his face.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff