Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trainer Prep - Ordell Academy

Back to Guilds

The preparatory School to ready students to the world of Pokémon as Trainers, Coordinators, Breeders and other fields 

Tags: Pokemon, Competition, Battle, Romance, School life 

Reply ››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads
[Y1: Leoconoe Festival] [Game] Pokemon Prize Lottery 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
MashaRum generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 130!

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:52 pm
X
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
      【 LOTTO PLAY CARD 】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: MOKIHANA KEKUMU ::

> Tickets Left: 08/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Daily Play Number: 2/3
              > Date of Play: June 13th
              > Result: Blue :: Dewgong Plushie
              > Claim Prize?: Yes
              > Total Number of Plays: 2

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  User Image Delibird Plushie
                  User Image Dewgong Plushie
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

MashaRum generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 103!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:56 pm
X
      【 LOTTO PLAY CARD 】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: MOKIHANA KEKUMU ::

> Tickets Left: 07/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Daily Play Number: 3/3
              > Date of Play: June 13th
              > Result: Blue :: Vanillish Plushie
              > Total Number of Plays: 3

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  User Image Delibird Plushie
                  User Image Dewgong Plushie
                  User Image Vanillish Plushie
                  ◇ - - - -

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:25 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMokihanaxKekumu

Two more prize rolls later and Mokihana had found herself with two additional plushes of pokemon. One she could briefly make out to be aquatic in nature, colored a bright white color, but the other she had not even seen before. It appeared as some odd type of cone floating around? Perhaps she would be able to find somebody with it so she could accurately see what it would appear in its true shape. The student collected each one as Mahina immediately dropped her attention towards the first and began to focus on its new ones. She certainly did have a fondness for these plushes. The fact that she was still a baby might have something to do with it however. Of course Hana herself didn't even know enough to tell if it was true or not.

All of a sudden, Hana received an update on her Pokedex. Pulling it out while facing Mokihana, she handed it over for the Cleffa to read It appeared to be an application for some type of contest though Mahina didn't seem to be able to distinguish what it was exactly. "Clef clef cleffa!~" The pokemon said while handing the device back to its owner. Mokihana gave a cheerful smile at the thought of a friendly competition. It was a way to go ahead and get some practice in while school would be closed for a while. "A competition? We should sign up for it, Mahina. Maybe we can win first place." While the Cleffa returned to inspecting her new toys, Hana would carefully type in her registration on her pokedex.

Quote:
Username: Neryem
Character Name: Mokihana Kekumu
Registered Partner: Random
Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): 9 p.m. EST

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PARTY
User ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Cleffa
Nickname: Mahina
Nature: Calm
Level: 5
Ability: Magic Guard (The Pokémon only takes damage from direct attacks. Status conditions can still be applied and deal full initial damage.)
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Pound (The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like. l 40 Power, 100% Accuracy)
► Charm (The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers its Attack stat. l 100% Accuracy)
► Encore (The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns. l 100% Accuracy)
► ---
Friendship Points:
User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:42 am

Orange: #FFA824
Black: #40404F
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                          ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Ava never seemed to have much luck with these sorts of games. While some students won a plethora of prizes, only three of Ava's tickets actually produced anything. What she did win, however, was pretty cool, earning herself some plushies and her choice of berries. Ava stocked up on some that would help her two bug pokemon: berries that stopped the super harmful fire and flying attacks that often hurt her pokemon the most. As Ava was about to make her way out, she received a notification about a tournament. Immediately glad she stocked up on some berries, Ava realized it was going to be a double battle with another student as her partner.
                                          "That sounds pretty fun," she told herself as she signed up on her PokeGear.

Username: DJ Double B
                                          Character Name: Ava Stenson
                                          Registered Partner: Random!
                                          Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): Around pretty often throughout the day, but especially 8pm-2am EST

As Ava made her way through the crowd to see what else was around, she accidentally bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry!" Ava looked up, only realizing that it was the girl from earlier at the train station! "Oh, hey!" she said. It was nice to see a familiar face, even if she didn't know her that well. "I'm not sure if I caught your name back at the station. What was it?" In the rush of getting on the train and off of it, they were never able to really introduce themselves. "I'm Ava," she said as she put some of her prizes into her bag. That was when she noticed a small pink pokemon beside the mystery new girl. "Aw, your pokemon is cute. What kind is it?"

Inventory tab tab Mood: Friendly
                                          Location: Lottery Game tab tab Outfit: Pants, thick jacket, winter cap
                                          Pokemon Company: n/a tab tab Human Company: Mokihana
                                          OoC: Shadow, I quoted you so you'd see Ava signing up.

Shadow of Miracles

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:58 pm
User Image

ⓛⓘⓙⓐⓗ ⓑⓝⓔⓨ
Curious/Little awkwardCampus StationMarcus I have no words for how sorry I am v.v

Eli hadn't meant to create such an awkward tension when he mentioned Ray on the train. It appeared that every time he did Marcus would get upset at Kirsi- he has no intention of fanning the flames. He kept quiet practically the rest of the time til they left the station. Both he and Marcus erased their worries and awed at the winterscape before them. Talks about a winter festival made the boys reminiscence about back home. After Marcus told him about Eternia Eli thought about what would be happening back home right now, or which one, "Yeah it's a mix for me. Fortree does this druid kinda winter thing, not a whole lot of snow either, where they decorate the trees all around. Now Mauville decks itself out in full holiday decor and a big Christmas lighting in the square. Real opposites..."

User Image

Marcus was clearly happier as they explored the festival, though he wished his friend had proper winter gear, like those gloves he mentioned. At least he still had his scarf, maybe that could be a gift to him for the holidays? He hadn't really taken a step back to think about gifts for anyone. He snapped out of it when Marcus asked him about how he learned french. He gave his friend a puzzled look unsure of how he knew that. Then he snapped his fingers remembering he had to talked to Giselle,"Oh that! My old school taught secondary language. My mom enrolled me she said it would be good for me to learn other languages. Before I left she was ready to sign me up for Mandarin...Peu de mal mais amusant non (Bit of a pain but fun no)?" Marcus then added they should hang out with Giselle sometime. She was a nice girl and Eli smirked and clicked his fingers, "Sure if you want I can give you some french lessons. I have to admit I may have spoke in it earlier to show off sorry..." she chuckled blushing at his admittance, rubbing the back of his neck and gazing at the ground. To anyone else he wouldn't admit he was showing off but he trusted Marcus enough to speak honestly.

While they continued their talk they found a raffle booth like the the one that was outside the stadium at the lamia festival. Marcus mentioned that he never got to try that one out and he couldn't remember trying it either,
"Come to think of it I don't think I did either." It brought back the memory of losing first round of that tournament. He wouldn't say he was sour about it...but he hated how it went. Marcus started trying for prizes, but something must've reminded him of it or else he wouldn't have brought it up again, but speaking of what he heard Ray say...all the muscles in his body tightened up,"..." For him to say that he wanted to be with Rina, something had to have happened after he had talked to him. He saw a real change change in Ray after that, a good one, he was starting to get better little by little. All of it was gone now. He felt frightened just hearing about it, and the image of Ray from yesterday fresh in his mind combined to only strengthened the numbness he was feeling from the shock. He jerked his attention up as Marcus's words reached him,"Oh...y-yeah I should..."

He recieved his tickets from the stall worker and began working towards some prizes, but his silence was starting to get to him, so he hesitantly asked,"Can I tell you something Marcus?"

User ImagePoochyenaSassyLv.13No Held Item
User ImageAipom JollyLv.5No Held Item

Juubi-Kira no Ryuu

I just want to say how sorry I am for leaving you hanging in the RP for such a long time, sorry for language, but I feel like a huge a**. I've been having some issues with family so I haven't really felt like getting on the computer much recently but I should've remembered to post in the absence thread or at least let you know v.v
I put in for my vacation time this week so I'm very free except for some family outings and a day trip, but would you like to partner with me for the tag battle tournament? I fell off the face of the planet last tournament and I really want to give it another go. It's okay if you don't want to though I know Marcus isn't jumping to pokemon battle unless it really interests him or something else entices him whether negative or positive.

ShyWolfHeart generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 222!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:00 pm
X
      【 LOTTO PLAY CARD 】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: Elijah Abney ::

> Tickets Left: 09/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Daily Play Number: 1/3
              > Date of Play: June 15th
              > Result: White Ball
              > Claim Prize?:
              > Total Number of Plays: 1

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

ShyWolfHeart

ShyWolfHeart generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 69!

ShyWolfHeart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:02 pm
X

> Tickets Left: 08/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Result: User Image Deliberd Plush

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  User Image Deliberd Plush
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

ShyWolfHeart generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 66!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:05 pm
X

> Tickets Left: 07/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Result: Delibird Plush
              > Claim Prize?: No (Rules say we can't claim the same item twice right?)
              > Total Number of Plays: 3

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  User Image Delibird Plush
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

ShyWolfHeart

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:59 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMokihanaxKekumu

Mokihana stood in front of the desk while debating whether or not she should test her luck again. Some of the more rare plushes did look pretty interesting to her. That one which appeared as thin light blue streaks to the girl. Her foot tapped as she wondered if it would truly be worth it. Of course there was space to be filled in her room but it could be put to better use. It would just sit around and gather dust unless Mahina would give each one the same amount of time as she was giving the rest of her winnings which would be pretty hard to believe. With how fast she paid attention to things, they seemed almost destined for the shelf. "I supposed it couldn't hurt after all. Not every day that a festival is in operation. But maybe there will be another some time soon." She crossed her arms while keeping her eyesight honed in on the counter. Hana would have made up her mind there until a great force pushed her down.

She fell onto the floor on her behind and looked up to the person that had pushed her with a confused face. She couldn't make out who had done it, instead only seeing the slivers of bright colored objects in the room. Jewels within the darkness of her eyes. Whoever had done it had apologized as Hana gave a sigh. "It's alright. I was standing around for a while any way." She picked herself from the floor and brushed herself off while looking to Mahina. The Cleffa was peeking at her trainer through a crack in one of the plushie's barricade it made for itself, almost like its own sort of wall of plushies. Not the most watchful of her pokemon to sense danger. The person who had run into her appeared to be the same person whom she had met at the train station quite long ago. What a coincidence to meet them here of all places! Hana gave her trademark smile and watched the girl named Ava. She appeared to be almost facing her if she was a little more to the left however. "It's wonderful to meet you, Ava. I'm Mokihana, but most people just call me Hana for short." SHe said before the conversation flowed to her energetic pink friend.

Mahina had finally noticed the new person looking down at her to give its own greeting. "Cleff!" It moved over beside Hana and continued to wield the delibird plushie it had taken from Hana, seeming quite content in doing so. "Ah, this is Mahina, my pokemon from home. SHe's a Cleffa. I got her as a birthday gift a year ago. Say hello, Mahina." The Cleffa put down the plushie beside it before going through an entire routine that Mokihana would probably only know as it was a bit of a customary move from her region used to greet others in a style of dance. Mahine placed both hands at its sides before twirling around a single time and bowed its head towards Ava. "Clef Clef-fah!" Afterwards, it bounced happily and went back to playing around with its new toys while Hana spoke. "We just arrived at the school before the trip. Perfect timing and all."

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PARTY
User ImagexUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Pokemon: Cleffa
Nickname: Mahina
Nature: Calm
Level: 5
Ability: Magic Guard (The Pokémon only takes damage from direct attacks. Status conditions can still be applied and deal full initial damage.)
Experience: 0
Move Set:
► Pound (The target is physically pounded with a long tail, a foreleg, or the like. l 40 Power, 100% Accuracy)
► Charm (The user gazes at the target rather charmingly, making it less wary. This harshly lowers its Attack stat. l 100% Accuracy)
► Encore (The user compels the target to keep using the move it encored for three turns. l 100% Accuracy)
► ---
Friendship Points:
User Image

DJ Double B

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:48 pm

Orange: #FFA824
Black: #40404F
Red: #C41E3A
White Bar: #F2F3F4
Text: slategrey
Black: black

Pokemon Colors:
Fritz/Joltik: #3F00FF
Gala/Spinarak: #7CCD7C

tab tab tab tab Somex turnx tox dustx orx tox gold tab !
tab tab tab --- x --- x --- x --- x --- xx but you'll remember me!
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab remember me for centuries!

User Image

User Image

Ava Stenson
Charizard House

tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The girl from earlier didn't seem too mad that Ava had run into her, and she even recognized her too! Finally she got a name to the face: Mokihana, or just Hana. Ava smiled. "It's nice to meet you too!" she said. As Hana talked about her pokemon, Ava looked down at it with a smile, taking a quick second to scan the pokemon. Apparently, the little pink star was a Cleffa, the Star Pokemon. "A Cleffa? They look really cute." Ava gave the smaller pokemon a little wave, watching it as it held a plushie. Hana probably won that in the lottery. The pokemon, however, did the cutest dance before greeting her. Ava grinned. While she didn't at all understand the meaning behind it, it was absolutely adorable to watch.

Apparently, the girl just arrived at the school, right in time for the trip. "That is pretty lucky! Usually, we have some boring classes, but the field trips are a lot of fun." Well, Outdoors class was pretty cool. Tech... not so much. It was just so much harder to stay awake for that class. Speaking of which, maybe they'd have some classes together once this trip was over. "What classes are you in, anyway? I'm in the outdoors class and the tech class." Ava kinda hoped she'd have another person to talk to in one of those classes, tech especially. She could keep herself occupied in Outdoors class, but Science and Tech was a whole different story. As she talked with Hana though, it seemed the girl was looking a little elsewhere. She turned her head, thinking maybe Hana recognized someone, but there was nobody there. Ava looked back to her, though didn't ask about it. It was all probably in Ava's head, right? Plus, it was no big deal.

Inventory tab tab Mood: Friendly
                                          Location: Lottery Game tab tab Outfit: Pants, thick jacket, winter cap
                                          Pokemon Company: Mahina tab tab Human Company: Hana
                                          OoC: Sorry for the short post ><

Neryem

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

DJ Double B

Colorful Cultist

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
                                                X⇒ LOCATION : Pokemon Prize Lotto 2 Booth
                                                XXXXXXXXXX⇒ WITH : Evelyn

While hanging with Evelyn, Ichiro felt like he was already learning quite a bit. There was so much he didn't know about the world of pokemon, that someone as knowledgeable as Eve was really cool to him. It felt good knowing that he could probably ask her anything and she'd have a good answer. Or if there was something he didn't understand, like the mysteries of the leaf stone, Eve would do a good job clearing it up for him. Smiling back at his friend, the blond nodded when she had explained that his Oddish had two different paths that it could take in terms of its evolution. Was that really true? Did that mean there was a chance that his Oddish could become something other than a Vileplum at some point? He'd have to ask her more on this once the opportunity would arise. For the moment, he was too wound up in him and Eve winning their prizes and getting distracted by the thought of playing the lotto game. That was what his child-like attention span was like on a good day.

Following alongside Evelyn, he headed over to the Lotto booth where an attendant was passing out tickets. While waiting in line, he overheard Eve whisper something about seeing how their luck would go. Ichiro knew this game was chiefly all about luck and that Evelyn usually didn't have much of it. Inwardly, he felt guilty for some reason but really hoped his luck would go to her or something. He couldn't exactly remember his luck being great in the last Lotto, but it was worth giving this one a shot anyway. "I hope we both have some good luck in this game." He murmured back to his friend, sharing her same sentiment before stepping up to collect his tickets as well. Ten whole tickets, plus whatever was left over from last time. But that didn't mean he'd have a lot of plays. So he inwardly told himself to be more frugal this time. Last time, he pretty much blew all his tickets in one go. Embarrassing.

Getting in line to step up to the wooden lotto machine, Ichiro's attention suddenly shifted back to his friend when he noticed that she wasn't moving with him, but instead looking at her PokeGear. Was something up? He felt his Pokegear suddenly vibrate in his pocket and instinctively grabbed it and flipped it open to view the message he had received. Sign-ups for a tournament were now open, it seemed. Looking back at Evelyn, Ichiro soon nodded. "Yeah, apparently a tournament is accepting applications? Sounds cool." He slowly replied before Evelyn asked him about being her partner for the tournament. "Wait? This tournament allows partners?" He asked, sounded completely dumbfounded. He had only glanced at the message for a second and hadn't even taken in the fact that it was a tag-team tournament. "O-of course, I'll be your partner." He then nodded fervently. "You and Yamask are a really good team. I just hope I don't hold you guys back." He then admitted a bit sheepishly before lighting up a bit at the mention of Evelyn and Yamask working on a new move. "Really? A new move? I would love to see it. I bet it's something really cool." Smiling again, he was suddenly feeling a lot better about the idea of signing up for this tournament. "Me and Tsutarja have been working hard too. I'd like to see what we can do as well, as a better team, I mean." He then added before looking back down at the message on his pokegear. He saw that there was a way to sign up through the pokegear, and so he began to fill out his form and send it off. While he wasn't too keen or excited about the prospect of battling, he loved seeing what moves other pokemon had and what they all looked like. Pokemon moves were one of the coolest things ever in his books.

After filling out the form, he shot Evelyn another smile. "Here's hoping we do well in the tournament." He told her before turning his attention back to the lotto. "But first, lets win some stuff before we have to head on over to the stadium." With that, Ichiro began to make his way over to the lotto machine and make some plays. In the back of his mind, he was still wondering about what other evolution path his Oddish, Nazo, had and if Eve would be able to shed some light on it later.

Quote:
                                                Username: Hitsukei
                                                Character Name: Ichiro Sato
                                                Registered Partner: Evelyn Chamberlain
                                                Time of the day you are most active (include time zone): 10 pm or later (EST)

════════════════════════════════════

"Time you enjoy wasting...
XXXXXXXisn't wasted time..."
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    User Image
                                            [ イチロー ・ 佐藤 ]

✗ STATUS : Fine
                                        ✗ MOOD : Content
                                        ✗ CLUBS : Drama Club (President)
                                        ✗ HOUSE : Salamence // Dorm Room 101
                                        ✗ ATTIRE : Same as the main picture

✗ WORD COUNT : No Idea;macbook program won't say
                                        ✗ OOC : Sorry about the wait ^^;;;

► P A R T Y
                                            User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Snivy (Tsutarja)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 22
                                              Nature Timid
                                              Ability Contrary
                                              Experience: 125/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Glare
                                                  ► Leech Seed
                                                  ► Mega Drain
                                                  ► Leaf Tornado

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Oddish (Nazonokusa)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User Image
                                              Level: 13
                                              Nature Hasty
                                              Ability Chlorophyll
                                              Experience:
                                              Move Set:

► Absorb
                                                  ► Sweet Scent
                                                  ► Acid
                                                  ► Poison Powder

User Image User Image
                                              Pokemon: Phantump (Bokurei)
                                              Friendship Points:
                                              User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                              Held Item: None
                                              Level: 11
                                              Nature Brave
                                              Ability Natural Cure
                                              Experience: 0/1000
                                              Move Set:

► Confuse Ray
                                                  ► Astonish
                                                  ► Growth
                                                  ► Imprison

User Image
                                            I N V E N T O R Y
                                            ► P O K E B A L L S :
                                              User Image x0
                                              User Image x0

► M E D I C I N E :
                                              User Image x3

► B E R R I E S :
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1

► K E Y - I T E M S :
                                              User Image
                                              User Image

► M I S C E L L A N E O U S :

User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image x1
                                              User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Raffle Tickets x3
                                              User Image

TEXTS

Nothing recived Recently...

murruelecreuset

Hitsukei generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 328!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:01 pm
X
      【 LOTTO PLAY CARD 】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: ICHIRO SATO ::

> Tickets Left: 09/10 User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Date of Play: June 16th
              > Claim Prize?: [No]
              > Total Number of Plays: 1

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

Hitsukei generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 290!

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:02 pm
X

> Result: Purple Ball (Free Re-try)
              > Claim Prize?: [- -]

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

Hitsukei generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 291!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:03 pm
X

> Claim Prize?: [No]
              > Total Number of Plays: 3 (+1 Free Re-roll)

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

Hitsukei
Vice Captain

Storyteller Risk-Taker

murruelecreuset generated a random number between 1 and 400 ... 215!

murruelecreuset

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:22 pm
X
      【 LOTTO PLAY CARD 】xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:: EVELYN CHAMBERLAIN ::

> Tickets Left: 06/10 + 14/14 (Lamia)User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
              > Result: White ball :: Nothing
              > Claim Prize?: n/a
              > Total Number of Plays: 4

◆Prizes Claimed:
                  ◇ Spheal Plushie
                  ◇ Beartic Plushie
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -
                  ◇ - - - - -

››››››››› Past Events & Games Threads