Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms
Classrooms ➣Diviner Magic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:58 pm
User Image

nnnnnn━╃. . .C a l l i o p e C a l l a s . . .╄━nnnnnn

xxxxxxxxxDeath is not the greatest loss in life...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calliope had continued to people watch, again feeling sorry for all those that had to succumb to the cold to get to class, before she heard rustling behind her. The class was in a descending fashion with the door at the top row of class, and just as she noticed who it was her name was called out. Cold shards slivered their way into Calliope as Nora, who had just gotten from outside, came closer to her and swept her into a hug. She reciprocated, a half smile appearing on her face, as she nodded toward her friend to sit beside her. She had forgotten knit classes were supposed to merge, and she wondered what the activity would be seeing there were extra students that had such different abilities than those of the diviner knit.

"Yeah, it's been awhile. Patrick and Reese and I had a violin off. It was fun." She didn't speak of the previous day and how she lazed about in her dorm room, but she was about to continue about her time in music before a mist caught her eye at the front of class. Calliope instantly raised, a protective arm in front of Nora as her abhorrent eye flared with an unnatural hue. Icy adrenaline filled her veins as she tried to fathom what this threat could be, but she was instantly proven a fool as Rhysian entered out of the mist. Calliope slowly sat back down, folding her hands on top of each other, before gritting her teeth. When she was spoken to she nodded, answering quickly, "Glad to see you too. Missed you last class."

Of course she didn't miss him in the traditional sense of a close friend would. Instead she was annoyed it had taken him this long to see her, and she wished to get her advanced training started. When Rhysian asked Nora a question, Calliope's attention turned to her. The taller girl calmed herself, the adrenaline slowly leaving her, as she waited for Nora to answer. Did Rhysian know it was their partnership that had ended a life? Or because she was not normally in his class he had no idea? They had been training together and separately over the course of the two months, and it would be interesting if not a bit stressful to practice with each other if that was on the agenda. Still, Calliope waited patiently for an answer.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...The greatest loss is what dies inside of us while we still livexxxxxxxxx

Who: Nora and Rhysian || What: Empty yet curious || When: Morning || Where: Diviner Class || Thoughts: It's a good distraction. You can still try, at least. For her.
OOC:

Raiyun

BIueEssence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:39 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin Interaction for RP Day - ]

Snow storms, while beautiful in their own way, were one of Lelyna’s least favorite things about winter. With the cutting winds and the penetrating cold, it was hard to see the good side of a winter storm. The aftereffects were always beautiful, the snow-covered trees, the calm aftermath, but the storm itself was miserable. She and Mikhail had awoken to the winds battering against the windows of the house, rattling the glass in their frames. Lelyna had been told to take as much time as she needed to recover after her coma, and the storm made it tempting to just stay in bed, but she had decided that she’d relaxed and recovered long enough. She’d missed months of school and she needed to get back into the habit of going to class.

It had taken some time to convince Mikhail that she was ready to go back to the Academy, but in the end, he had relented to her wish. Lelyna dressed in a warm wool dress and cloak, taking care to wear her fur-lined winter boots with extra socks to keep her feet warm. Mikhail had insisted on them taking the carriage to school and she was grateful, if they had walked, it would have taken them hours and they would have caught their death of cold…

Upon arriving at the Academy, Lelyna thanked the poor carriage driver before taking Mikhail’s arm and quickly walking inside. Even those few minutes outside had resulted in them getting pelted with snow and ice. Shivering, she helped dust the snow from Mikhail’s shoulders and hair once they were inside.

Much to both of their surprise, there were fliers posted everywhere announcing the combining of classes. It seemed that due to a lack of students and professors, the Academy had opted to change the classroom structure. Lelyna had been hopeful that hers and Mikhail’s classes would be combined, but alas, they weren’t. It seemed that with only three graduate students acting as Teaching Assistants that they wanted each combined class to have a Teaching Assistant to help with all the students.

Walking with Mikhail toward the Diviner Class, she stopped just outside of the door. Turning to face him, she reached up to cup his pinkened cheek. Looking up into his eyes she smiled up at him lovingly. “I love you darling…I’ll come and find you after class, unless Professor Rhysian wishes to speak to me after the lesson. Once we get home, we’ll take a hot bath and warm up by the fire, alright?” She said lovingly, going on tip toe to kiss his lips for a long moment.

After bidding Mikhail farewell, she lightly knocked on the classroom door before opening it and stepping inside. Cheeks and nose pink from the cold, she looked toward the front of the class where Rhysian was standing and addressing the few students who had already arrived for the lesson. Lelyna hadn’t seen him since she’d awoken in the Infirmary. Catching his gaze for a moment, she gave him a smile. “I apologize for my lateness, Professor.” He understood she lived off of the Academy’s premises and had had to come through the storm, but she wouldn’t explain her situation, at least not while he was in the middle of speaking with the other students.

Looking around, she noted that Kayl hadn’t arrived yet and sighed a little. She missed her brother very much and desperately wanted to spend some quality time with him…With her gloved hands clasped in front of her, she headed toward the front of the class and took her usual seat to the side of Rhysian’s desk. Removing her cloak, she hung it up before sitting down and turning her attention to the interaction at hand.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Oeyh

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Echo Galen

BlueEssence

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:21 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

"Oh, that sounds fun." Nora gave her friend a warm, comforting smile. Before Calliope got a chance to continue talking, a strange mist filled the air. Nora immediately thought back to the attack over two months ago and shot up out of her seat, quickly reaching for her water bottle and popping open the lid to draw out the water. Nora sent several tiny orbs of water swirling slowly around the two of them as a small line of defense as she quickly formed the remaining water into the shape of an icicle, ready to send the projectile towards their foe. Nora's heart was pounding when the mist suddenly erupted from the ground and Rhysian stepped into the room. Out of the corner of her eye, Nora saw Calliope slowly sit down in her chair and she followed suit, waving her hand in a circular motion to bring the water back into her bottle. Her heart was still racing as she kept her eyes locked on the teacher as he walked towards his desk and addressed the two of them.

Nora turned to Calliope when she spoke, watching her reaction before she spoke. The way her jaw tightened told Nora the other girl felt as on edge as she did. "If we hadn't recognized him in time..." Nora bit her tongue at the thought of repeating another murder like the one months ago. "No." She told herself. She told herself she wouldn't instinctually assume everyone was an enemy, but the adrenaline coursing through her body and her clenched fists seemed too ready to fight in her eyes.

When he called her name Nora quickly exhaled, relaxing her hands and placing them gently in her lap as she cleared her throat, quickly trying to think of an answer to give him. Behind her, she heard a knock and a voice of another student enter the classroom. Standing up and placing her water bottle on the desk, she spoke, "yes, sir. It's nice to meet you. I'm able to control water and shape it into any form, though usually, I create spheres of pressurized water for attacks," as she spoke she drew a small amount of water from the bottle and formed it into a softball-sized sphere in front of her. When she clenched her fist slightly, the orb grew smaller into the size of a baseball, further increasing the pressure the water had. "I've also been trying to create a spear-like shape that could, um, be more effective for combat." Nora cleared her throat, ignoring her own words and what she meant by them as she returned the sphere to its original size and focused on creating a longer and thinner shape with pointed ends. "Due to the colder weather, I've been practicing trying to freeze the water to create icicles to use as attacks. I suppose I could also try to create a barrier of frozen water, but that would take a long time to freeze all that water so I haven't given it much thought, sir." Nora spoke quickly and calmly, staring ahead as she summed up her raiment and what she had learned since coming to Eoana. Once she had finished speaking, she bowed to her teacher and sat down, closing the lid of the bottle after the water returned to it. She let out a soft sigh, finally breathing normally again now that her body had relaxed.

═════════════════════════

Elementor | First Year
Outfit | Winter Outfit/Coat
Abilities | 10 minutes used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 4 hrs 50 mins left
OOC: Welp, Nora & Cal are already on edge lol what could go wrong

Echo Galen

The_littest_dragonfly

Raiyun

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:42 pm
User Image
                                  𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓮'𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓮𝓻

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Rhysian smirked lightly at Calliope’s words. He was sure she was stifled at the loss of practice more than anything, and the thought amused him. She had been progressing nicely as of late, learning new things, training to gain better control, he knew it was time to up the ante. Narrowing his eyes lightly, he continued to keep his attention on Nora as she answered his question. He’s brows shifted upwards a bit in surprise when he heard her say she was using pressurized water as an attack. "Oh?" He let out lightly as he continued to listen to her explanation. But when she started to speak of trying to form ice, he realized that her understanding of her power was still fairly lacking. "Ah… I see," he said with a little bit less gusto as earlier. The door opened as Nora started to finish her explanation, and Rhysian gave a small nod to Lelyna while holding his hand out for her to take her seat before returning his attention to Nora. When she finished speaking he nodded a few times before starting to speak.

"So, first and foremost I’d like to point out that you will find it more and more difficult to try to freeze any water that you are going to control, as temperature manipulation is, in and of itself, its own power. You’d have to learn how to cast and control it as a spell to be able to use it effectively with your water," Rhysian said while taking a step forward to give a little lesson to Nora as the rest of the class was still arriving. "If you have been having trouble with this, it is because of this reason, however, I would have to say you may want to veer off that path in your journey to learning to control your power, at least in the beginning. In actuality, you’d be doing yourself a disservice if you continued to attempt to learn alternative secondary functions of your element without truly learning and understanding all of its possible functions in its rawest form," Rhysian said while taking another step forward and bringing a hand up to his chin. "For instance, it was exciting to hear that you’ve already figured out that you can pressurize the water that you control, however the moment you started to speak of possibly freezing your water, I realized that you might not truly grasp how powerful water in its rawest form can be," Rhysian said as he brought a hand down in front of him, holding it out in emphasis of his words.

For a brief moment, before he said anything else, Rhysian suddenly very quickly turned in place and drew a dagger from his sleeve, sending it flying directly at Calliope without any warning at all. Just as soon as the dagger left his hand, he turned back to Nora, returning his attention to her as if nothing had happened at all. "Please, pay that no mind," Rhysian said while waving his hand in front of him as if trying to tell Nora to ignore what he had just done. "So… why don’t you come down here Ms. Park, and let us exercise an experiment so you can understand what I mean…" Rhysian would say continuing his lesson as if nothing had happened at all, holding a hand up and beckoning her to stand and join him at the front of the class.

Stepping back towards the board behind him, Rhysian walked to the very edge of the board where there was nothing but stone wall behind him before looking to Nora. "I’d like to show you something, so that you can see for yourself what I am trying to teach you," Rhysian said as he stepped in front of the stone wall and then placed his hand upon it. "This wall is made of solid stone, held in place by a mixture of graveled cement and grout, it is a very strong barrier in and of itself, and would be very hard to damage. Mr. Park, if you would, I’d like you to strike at this wall with one of your pressurized orbs," Rhysian would say while backing away from the wall to allow Nora to attack it freely with her power.

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Echo Galen

BIueEssence

Raiyun
Captain

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:48 am
User Image

Calliope was waiting for Nora's response but before it came Lelyna walked through the door to class. She looked good for someone who had just come out of a coma, well that's what Calli thought anyways. She hadn't kept an eye on Lelyna's recovery, and she had no idea when she could have come out of her coma. She would have felt horrible about it under different circumstances, but she couldn't bring herself to feel such an emotion. Everyone was going through something, she was just content the girl had woken up and was well enough to come to class.

Her eyes traveled back to Nora, her friend placing the water back into its bottle instead of attacking the teacher. It was such a part of her, but Calliope still remembered the way the pressurized ball was covered in blood. Whenever the memory pierced her skull it would make her breath hitch, but now it was a part of her now. She quieted her thoughts as she tried to listen to her friend. She was describing her raiment in detail, but she also admitted she hadn't given much thought to the specifics of her ability. It caused the teacher to respond with some disinterest. He began to explain the raiment to Nora, describing to her what she possibly could and could not do. It was rather in depth, and Calliope was intrigued with the conversation. That was, however, until he reached into his sleeve and swiftly threw a dagger toward her.

Calli's orange eye flared in hue, her body reacting instantly and leaning back, as a blinding mirror appeared in front of her. Her eyes flicked upward, and where she looked toward the ceiling another mirror appeared, that would connect to the initial. As quickly as the dagger would melt into the first mirror in front of Calliope, it would then inexplicably appear from the second mirror. It would still move at its original speed, sailing toward the ceiling before it would become stuck if no other force interrupted it.

"He's right, Nora," she whispered quickly, knowing her friend would become protective. "It's a part of my training. Go on down.."

She was not lying: it was in fact a part of her very strict training regiment. Rhysian had received her answer weeks ago, and she was diligent in practicing around the clock. The teacher would throw random weapons to her, keeping her on her toes as he would do so at any time, and she was tasked with deflecting in any way she saw fit. It had been going on for some time, and as this was one of the first classes they had together for some time, she was sure something like that would happen. She just hoped Nora wasn't going to be overly protective and wary of it. It was something she needed to do, even if one misstep would cost her serious injury or death.

Who: Nora and Rhysian and Lelyna || What: Training || When: Morning || Where: Diviner Class || Thoughts: I've gotten better. Reaction time was good! Keep it up, you're getting better.
OOC:

Raiyun

BIueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:43 pm
Tala Maxwell
~ Entering Diviner Classroom ~

User Image User Image The expression on Eyrli's face told the Shadowmancer that she had also made the mistake of forgetting where they were supposed to be, so as the Elementor took Fea, appearing to find great joy in being able to hold the cub, Tala would lead the way down the corridor towards their correct classroom...

When they arrived, it would appear as though the class had already started and Tala felt a little uncomfortable as he was rarely tardy for such things... Lifting his hand, the Elementor would knock thrice upon the door before pushing it open and stepping over the threshold - It had perhaps been a good thing that he hadn't been carrying Fea himself, for as his eyes took in the sight of the class and the individual leading the lesson, his grip may just have faltered slightly...

"...Apologies for our late arrival...Sir." he bowed his head, staring hard at the floor in both respect and perhaps a little trepidation towards whatever possible reaction the man may hold towards their tardiness, "We were...confused and accidently returned to our normal classroom..." he couldn't define quite why, but the Shadowmancer didn't want to make eye contact just yet and kept his gaze low and his muscles poised...

Fea had turned around by now - still sitting perched within Eyrli's arms, but her head was tilted as she regarded the Alpha that was her Pack Brother and how he seemed to acknowledge that this man held rank over him - even bowing his head respectfully whilst subtly emanating a sort of tenseness as though he was ready to react should the man take ill to his lateness...

Her gaze would turn towards the tutor now and an ear cocked out sideways as her little nose drew in a strange scent that told her the room belonged to him - there was something about the man that made her nose wrinkle but with Tala's demeanour being one that was both submissive, yet tense, she resisted the urge to growl and instead remained silent, watching from the warm embrace that was Eyrli's arms as she waited to see what happened next...

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

BIueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

Echo Galen

Quote:

Quote:

Clothing: As Seen
With: Fea, Eyrli, Calliope, Rhysian, Lelyna, Nora,
Feeling: No current feelings
OoC ""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

⥏⥏ 𝐸𝓎𝓇𝓁𝒾 𝑅𝑒𝓈 ⥑⥑

Temper: None

_________________________________________________ _ _

~ Eyrli entered the Diviner Classroom ~

The mute girl stood just behind Tala as they entered into the room, supressing the urge to leap in out of excitement when she'd spot Lelyna in the room, taking into account the little furball in her arms. She'd instead tap her heel on the ground to show she is acknowledging her presence. Should probably wait... Eyrli felt it would be rude to walk away from Tala with his dog. Speaking of which she'd look back to him and raise an eyebrow as she noticed the fellow Elementor seemed more... Unnerved? Perhaps it was the number of people... Far as she knew he wasn't a people person.

Eyrli would pat the boys shoulder to try and comfort in as she looked towards the man up front. Wait, I remember him... I thought he was a Court Mage, not a Professor... Her mind would wander to the possibilities, perhaps the Diviners did not have a Professor. Come to think of it, where is ours? The girl frowned, perhaps their Professor was late. That didn't sound like her. Maybe ill? Eyrli's train of thought shifted when Fea seemed to shift to face forward. She'd pat the back of the little canine gently with her free hand while also making sure to bow her head a little in the Court Mage's direction. For the moment Eyrli would just stay by the fellow Elementor and wait to see whether or not he'll mind her company now that they've arrived.
_ _ _________________________________________________

Mood: Giddy | Company: Lelyna, Tala, Nora, Calliope | Wearing: [The Usual] ⏋

Tala Maxwell

Raiyun

BIueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora sat silently, nodding her head as she listened to what Rhysian told her. She felt pretty embarrassed that she had been pursuing something without even considering what water could do by itself. She'd been so busy trying to compete with the others and how unique their raiments were that she hadn't considered that hers was just as unique and powerful. She was paying the teacher close attention, but in the blink of an eye, Rhysian sent a dagger towards Calliope, Nora's eyes quickly turning to her friends in horror. Before Nora could even react, Calliope created two mirrors to redirect the dagger before it could strike her. Nora abrupting stood up from her chair, now furiously eyeing their teacher until she heard Calliope's words. She glanced over at her, and seeing the calmness and sincerity in her eyes made Nora relax. She didn't know what kind of training attacking a student in the middle of class for apparently no reason would be, but she decided to ask about it later as she walked down the steps towards their teacher with her bottle in hand.

Nora took a deep breath, preparing herself for this demonstration in front of her teacher. Standing about 10 feet away from the wall, Nora extended her hand out in front of her and drew the same sized orb of water as before then shrunk it as she moved it to float a few inches from her outstretched hand Focusing on a single point on the wall, she turned over her left shoulder as her arm, along with the orb of water, swung in a 360 circle before she hurled it towards the wall. The orb hit the wall with a harsh thud, revealing a small dent in the wall once Nora let the water flow back to her hand in a more loose form now. "I-I'm not sure I understand this, sir." She looked towards her teacher for reassurance, nervously biting the inside of her cheek as she watched him examine her work. She didn't quite understand how hitting a wall would show her how water could be used, but she trusted that she would find out soon enough.

Elementor | First Year
Abilities | 20 minutes used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 4 hrs 40 mins left
OOC:

Echo Galen

The_littest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Raiyun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:34 pm
User Image
                                  𝓡𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓪𝓷 𝓕𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓓𝓮'𝓥𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓮𝓻

╒═════════════════ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═

Watching as Nora started to gather her water, Rhysian's attention was diverted lightly at a couple more students entering the class. His eyes narrowed slightly at the sight of Tala, and he suppressed a smirk when Tala averted his gaze. Holding a hand out to the two of them, he offered for them to take their seats before returning his gaze to Nora. Again, she lightly pressurized the water she had manipulated into a smaller orb that became much more solidified. Rhysian's eyes narrowed as he watched what she did with it, rolling it back and around her as if it was the end of a ball and chain before shooting it forth as a projectile and literally striking the wall with it. At her demonstration, Rhysian took in a light breath and looked back at Nora with a nod. "Indeed I wouldn't expect you to, at least not right away Ms. Park, this lesson wouldn't be needed if you did," He said lightly as he stepped forward and stood beside Nora now. "You've got the right idea, but it seems conceptually that you've either underestimated or overlooked the very thing that makes it a good idea..." He said while bringing his hand up in front of her and starting to move it about. "Vinna Umel..." Rhysian would let out under his breath as he moved his hand in a larger circle now. After a moment, the very moisture in the air started to gather and condensate slowly forming into water droplets, in addition, outside of the windows, the snow and moisture in the air started to swirl as well coming together and melting into large puddles that slowly seeped over to the window through the slits and cracks and then floating through the air until Rhysian had formed a large mass of water in the air before them. "Istiv..."

Rhysian then turned and faced Nora as the large mass of water simply floated in the air before them, slowly swirling about without shifting or falling. "So let's look at what happened..." Rhysian said while stepping back in front of Nora and towards the wall where she struck it. "As you know, when you took the water that you held and pressurized it lightly, you manipulated its form so that it would be more rigid and solid," Rhysian said while bringing his hand up and waving it at the large mass. A small bit of water came apart then, close to the same volume as Nora had used earlier, and moved over to Rhysian's hand. "Then you took that rigid form, and struck the wall with it, causing a blunt force upon the wall with the waters loosely rigid form," He said while replicating what she had done, condensing and pressurizing the water to a smaller orb, and then slowly moved the orb towards the area where she struck.

"This is not bad, and for a rudimentary strike it will suffice for quick and simple strikes," Rhysian said before pulling his hand back and bringing the orb to him again before suddenly launching it at Calliope like he had done with the dagger earlier, again like earlier just as soon as the compressed hardened ball of water shot forth, Rhysian continued his lesson with Nora without any regard to Calliope or the projectile flying directly at her. "However if you keep up this idea as the only way to utilize this for attacking, then you will only be able to imagine damaging an enemy based on how much water you can form into a projectile, and you will only ever see the power that your water can attain through its size," Rhysian said while explaining to Nora why he wanted her to veer away from this kind of thinking. It was no different than a very basic fundamental fact. The bigger your weapon, the harder it will hit, so if this principle was the focus of her use, then the more water used, the larger the projectile, and ultimately the heavier the blow. On this, she was not wrong, and it would be effective at the very basic level. However what he wanted to show her was an entirely different concept altogether.

"Approximately four hundred and eighty years ago, there was a powerful warrior who, like you, had the ability to completely manipulate and control water, a powerful raiment in and of itself. This warrior realized that one of the things that made his raiment so powerful was that he didn't need to utilize it to the same effect of a standard weapon or physical proponent. He could make a very dangerous and powerful force with the water he controlled if he used the natural processes that nature did," Rhysian said while pacing lightly as he continued his lesson with Nora. "Like you, he realized that the crushing power of his element could be utilized if he could control it enough to recreate the massive pressure that compressed water can attain," Rhysian said while looking from Nora to the large floating mass of water once more. "So through much trial and tribulation, he practiced and trained himself to be able to control the water so greatly, that he could condense it upon itself to create pressure," Rhysian said while bringing his arms up, and pressing his hands together as the water started to condense in front of them, this large mass of floating water, easily tens of the amount of volume that Nora had used earlier, started to condense and pressurize and shrink until the large mass of water was about the same size as Nora's compressed orb.

Looking at this orb now, Rhysian would smile lightly as his eyes shifted back to Nora. He had just compressed and pressurized a much, much larger volume of water into the same size orb that she had formed before, meaning that the pressure inside must have been incredibly dense. "Now... watch!" Rhysian said while slowly letting the orb hover over to the wall, letting it hover just an inch in front of the stone. Unlike when Nora swing her orb and threw it at the wall, Rhysian let it hover over to the wall slowly and completely stop in front of it for a sec. He would turn to her then, his back to the orb as he smiled lightly and brought his hand up and snapped his fingers.

At the moment he snapped his fingers, he released all of the pressurized water within the orb in the direction of the stone wall, and like a hot geyser the water billowed out and shot forth a forceful jet stream that struck and pulverized the stone wall and drilled a deep hole into the stone wall. When the water stopped and dissipated, spilling down the side of the wall and onto the ground, the hole that was left in the wall was almost perfectly cylindrical and had drilled several inches into the wall, much further than the simple dent left by Nora's strike. "With that pressure, he learned that given enough water and enough compression, he could increase the power that he could attain with the element of water," Rhysian said while slightly emphasizing his last word. Water may not have been the only thing that could be manipulated from the use of pressure and volume, but it was one of the few naturally occurring elements that when given the right pressure could carve solid stone like butter. "Given this insight, think of the possibilities," Rhysian said prompting Nora to consider what this could mean. After all, if a mass of water compressed into an orb of that size could do that to a stone wall...

═ ═ ═ ═ ═ ═════════════════╛

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Echo Galen

BIueEssence

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:37 pm
User Image
Kayl Ardrus De'Valaer

Probability || None
Enters in the new day...

╔═══════════════════

Rushing through the halls, Kayl couldn't believe he had overslept again. It was odd, in the coming months since learning the truth of his sister, the nightmares had subsided which let Kayl finally sleep as deeply as he had wished for the longest time. But now, as if his body was making up for lost time, he would find himself sleeping for long periods of time and oversleep when it was time to wake. "Syl could've at least tried to wake me up before leaving..." He grumbled to himself as he reached the door and quickly stepped inside. Just as he opened the door, Rhysian had launched what looked to be a water projectile directly at Calliope. Kayl's eyes went a bit wide at the sight of a large pool of water floating in the air in front of everyone, but resigned himself to shaking his head and chuckling as he realized his training with Calliope was still ongoing.

Made sense, to be honest, Rhysian seemed to be much more hands on in his teaching style, and was spending a good amount of time teaching Kayl ways to try and activate or trigger his own raiment. Stepping into the classroom, he bowed at the teacher, but Rhysian didn't seem to pay him any mind, instead he went on speaking to Nora. Kayl quickly found a seat and sat down before waving at Lelyna who was promptly seated at the front of the class by Rhysian's desk. He looked around and gave a nod to any other students in the room he made eye contact with, but before he finished putting down his things and settling, suddenly he heard the sound of Rhysian snapping his fingers, and his eyes went wide at what came next. After the water fell and splashed about, there was a decent, small, deep hole in the wall and Kayl was curious as to what Rhysian and Nora was talking about. He only caught some of the conversation as well as the tail end, and started to wonder if this had to do with one of the newly joined elementor students raiment. Curious and eager, Kayl didn't say and word and simply listened to try and learn whatever it was that was being discussed.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Student

User Image

The_Littlest_Dragonfly

Oyehh

Chelly Usagi

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

NDG Void

Raiyun
Captain

Echo Galen

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:08 pm
User Image

Calliope let out a small sigh when the dagger dully made residence into the ceiling. She didn't know what material it had been made out of, or what the knife's composition, and she would have hated having to expend herself because it did not stick. Her hand went to move her hair out of her eyes, it settling there as she closed them for a moment. Yes, she was happy that the training was still continuing and she was getting better each and every day. But it was also mentally exhausting on her raiment though Rhysian had not pushed her so far to the breaking point that she was momentarily blind yet.

The day was still young though...

She was glad that Nora had gone with only a small incredulous look, but her attention was drawn to the door behind them as a blonde boy walked in. She had seen him around, but had not spoken to him. It was rather hard not noticing someone with a dog in their arms anyways. He immediately apologized for entering the classroom late, but he made no move to sit yet. Perhaps he was waiting for Rhysian to let him off the hook and order him to his seat? Behind the boy Calliope saw a more petite person, a girl no doubt, that she also did not recognize. She tried to conjure up where she had seen her, but gave up quickly. When Rhysian was done with Nora he would do his normal rounds to get to know everyone. Calli would find out who they were soon enough, and what they could do.

Her attention was drawn back to the front of the classroom as she heard Nora speak and a sharp yet muffled thud came from the wall in which she struck. It was a solid hit, but Rhysian's body language told Calliope all she needed to know: that it wasn't good enough. A part of her wished to go to Nora to try to comfort her, the urge to do so only because of the bond they had, but was drawn to the window and the sloshing of water toward the teacher. He had literally taken it from the air around them and the snow outside the window, and condensed a good chunk of water into a small sphere with just a spell. At the same time Kayl walked into the room, Calli giving him a nod in greeting. She had not spent much time with him, but he was moving his eyes to try to say good morning silently to the student body and she wasn't a very rude person when she actually knew the people.

Rhysian had moved a smaller chunk of water out of the larger volume, condensing it to the same size Nora's was when Calliope took her eyes off him to look to Kayl. It was probably the only thing that saved her as the teacher suddenly threw it towards her fast. The only thing that saved her from the baseball sized sphere coming toward her was the fact Kayl's seat was in front of her. Her eyes were already in the general location, and when her peripherals caught sight of the maneuver she quickly flicked her eyes directly toward it. A mirror the same as before appeared in front of her before she bent in her seat to look at the solid wall both her friend and her teacher were standing at. Her orange eye flared, creating a mirror next to Nora facing the wall, so that the strike would hit it instead of her.

Giving a deep sigh, Calliope couldn't afford her body taking a moment of reprieve yet, she dutifully placed her hands in front of her on her desk while she looked at Rhysian. There wouldn't be a moment where he was so close to get inside of her guard again. Not when they were in this classroom, anyways. She afforded herself a smirk as she watched him intensely, but that was all- no longer caring of introducing herself to the new students just yet.

Who: Nora and Rhysian and other students || What: Training || When: Morning || Where: Diviner Class || Thoughts: He almost got me. s**t he almost had me!
OOC:

Raiyun

BIueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:29 pm
            User Image

╔══════════════╗
                                                    Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ ᴏꜰ Vᴀʟᴏʀ
                                                    ╚══════════════╝

████████████████████████████████

With the large amount of snow that was pounding against their window and falling in piles outside, creating a sheet of white, Mikhail wanted nothing more than to stay in the comfort of his home with Lelyna. It seemed that his love had other plans for the day. When she had brought up wanting to go to the academy, he instantly shot it down without her finishing. There was no way in hell. She needed all the rest she could get. Who cares if she was gone for two months? It wasn’t like she had a choice at all. They could live without her presence for one more week. She needed the rest and time.

After some time and A LOT of convincing, Mikhail had ended up agreeing with letting her show up to the academy. It was hard to say no to Lelyna. They had taken a carriage, the prince not wanting Lelyna to walk a long distance in the cold. Once there, he followed her inside and nodded toward anyone they walked by. His golden eyes rested on the announcement of the combined classes. That would be interesting. He followed Lelyna toward the Diviner classroom and paused. Looking down at his little love, he kissed her and nodded in reply. In all honesty, he didn’t want her to leave his sight.

He watched her walk into the classroom silently. He stood outside and took a few minutes to himself before knocking on the door and entering the Diviner class. He nodded in greeting to the students there before pulling up a seat near Lelyna and settling himself there. Tagging along wouldn’t hurt for a day.

████████████████████████████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    || WHERE [ Diviner Class] || WITH [Lelyna and others] || FEELING [ decent ] || OUTFIT [ -xx- ] || OOC [ Hope this is okay~! ] ||
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x
                                                    x

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

BIueEssence

3,500 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:05 pm
User Image
╒═══════╕
𝕠𝕣𝕒 𝕒𝕣𝕜
╘═══════╛

Nora allowed herself a small smile at Rhysian's compliment but watched silently as a large amount of water began seeping through the windows and accumulating in front of them. She listened attentively to Rhysian as he spoke and recreated her attack. Before she could even attempt to stop the small orb, he sent it flying towards Calliope in yet another attack, and again she redirected it with two mirrors to shoot it at the same spot Nora had left a dent in. Nora quickly extended her hand forward to gain control of the orb, pulling it towards her and letting it float beside her. She eyed Rhysian again, glancing between him and Calliope until she saw the other girl smirk. Nora still wasn't sure what was going on between the two, but it felt like Rhysian was testing Calliope's abilities, or maybe her reaction speed to projectiles. However, Nora still felt uneasy with these constant attacks on her friend. What if one time she wasn't quick enough or he caught her off guard? If he attacked with water again Nora attempt to stop it, but what if it was just out of her range? She turned back to their teacher as he continued to speak, purposefully keeping the small orb on the side that was opposite of him. She had no reason to distrust his intentions, but she still felt very uneasy about these tests.

Nora nodded her head as she glanced from Rhysian to the large mass of water as the teacher spoke, but frowned when he told her she was focusing too much on the size of the water and not something else. She knew she didn't know everything there was to know about her raiment and what she was able to accomplish with it, but it was still a shot to her pride hearing how her attacks weren't as effective as they could be. She gazed at the ground for a moment and sighed until Rhysian told her about a powerful warrior who had the ability to manipulate water just like her. "Someone else had the same ability as me?" She thought, her attention now entirely focused on what the man was saying. Her eyes widened slightly and a smile crept onto her face when he told her that she had the same idea as the man from four hundred years ago. "So my idea wasn't bad... It just needs more work, I just need to practice!" She couldn't help but grin at the thought. It was then that she watched Rhysian compress the mass of water into an orb about the same size as hers was until he snapped his fingers. At that moment, it was like a pin had poked a hole in the orb and all the pressurized water was desperately escaping and shooting out towards the wall. The amount of pressure from the blast was enough to pierce a hole in the wall.

Nora walked towards the wall, inspecting the hole with her hands. Once she heard Rhysian's words, it suddenly clicked for her, and she turned to looked at him with eyes full of shock, awe, and pure excitement. "If that much pressure could penetrate a wall, then it could surely penetrate armor or some kind of barrier, right?" She muttered to herself as she began pooling the large mass of water in front of her, staring at it with a pensive stare. "It doesn't even have to be an attack, I could use this in so many other ways!" Her voice grew louder as she turned to her teacher. "A blast like that could be used to move me, or someone else forward. Or, ah, if I used it correctly and somehow figured out how to let one side of the orb move freely I could propel myself into the air!" Nora was aware she was rambling to her teacher, but it had taken her until today to realize she could be so much more creative with what she was doing with her raiment. "Water slows things going through it... If there's a projectile or an attack coming towards me I could create a wall of water to slow the attack and..." She began muttering to herself again but stopped herself when she realized there were several other students in the room who she hadn't noticed before. Clearing her throat and composing herself, she let the mass of water behind her slowly fall to the ground before releasing her control on it and watching it pool on the floor. "My apologies," she began, much more serious and composed than before. "You've truly given me a lot to think about. I'll definitely practice the different kinds of things I can accomplish with water. Thank you for teaching me something so valuable." She gave him a deep bow, pressing her lips together to hide the elated smile of a girl who just discovered a whole new use for her raiment.

Elementor | First Year
Abilities | 1 hr used
Cooldown | 0 minute rest | 4 hrs left
OOC: Aww she got excited! (Sorry this is SO long)

Echo Galen

The_littest_dragonfly

Raiyun

Tala Maxwell

Voice of Aegis

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:01 am
Tala Maxwell
~ Diviner Classroom ~

User Image User Image Tala found it hard not to flinch as Eyrli patted him upon the shoulder, but he tried his best and as Rhysian motioned for them to sit, he would cross the room towards a pair of vacant seats where he would then set down his backpack and look toward Eyrli - His attention distracted at the moment the Tutor shot a hardened ball of water towards Calliope... Still content to be carried, Fea remained quite comfortable in Eyrli's arms, but would soon start to wriggle herself free of the female's grasp should the Elementor choose to sit with Lelyna rather than her pack brother...

It was fascinating to watch the man work with Nora and her Raiment, she had proven herself quite capable of controlling it in their last lesson, bringing in snow from outside and then swirling the snowflakes around the room - but there was no chance of that occurring today what with the snowstorm howling outside the windows... His eyes briefly drifted in that direction, taking note of several other individuals attending the class before turning briefly towards the Tutor who was giving Nora a sort of History lesson whilst he worked on her Raiment.

Finding the Elder's long sentences a little hard to focus on now he was in a classroom-environment, Tala couldn't help but allow his thoughts to drift, wondering exactly how he might be able to better his own Raiment under the man's tutelage... The Shadowmancer was already capable of creating blades that could cut and his creatures were now able to interact with reasonably light objects in their environment - including desks, but it all still needed work and of course depended on the size of the shade in question...

In the end, Tala didn't even feel his jaw drop open as Rhysian launched the large water-bomb into the wall, it was a little unnerving to see how easily it burrowed its way into the stone before falling as water does when gravity takes its effect... His gaze would also briefly note a latecomer to the class but it wouldn't settle for long as he heard Nora begin speaking, having taken in what the Tutor had to say...

Voice of Aegis

Raiyun

BIueEssence

The_littlest_dragonfly

Echo Galen

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Clothing: As Seen
With: Fea, Eyrli, Calliope, Rhysian, Lelyna, Nora, Kayl
Feeling: Impressed, if a little wary...
OoC ""

Tala Maxwell

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

35,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:23 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Lelyna was content to watch the lesson commence, entirely impressed with what Rhysian was teaching Nora and Calliope as well – he sure had some interesting teaching techniques to say the least. While she was watching what could be called a ‘show’, she heard the door open. Assuming it was just another student she didn’t look up. However, when someone placed a seat next to hers, she looked over and gasped lightly, surprised to see Mikhail. What was the rascal up to?

“Darling…” Lelyna whispered with a small smile, shaking her head a little. She knew damn well that he was going to do what he wanted, when he wanted – he was a Prince after all. So, she didn’t bother to chide him or tell him to go to class. Instead, she simply slipped her hand into his and grasped it, interlacing their fingers together.

“Troublemaker…” She said with a wink, squeezing his hand before turning her attention back to the lesson at hand. Lelyna had to admit, she was pleased that Mikhail had decided to play hookie today – he’d been very adamant about wanting her to stay home to rest more, but he’d reluctantly given in after she’d given him the ‘puppy eyes’. She made a mental note to give him a reward after class for being so sweet.

═══════════════════╝

Diviner || Lelyna Thaniels

Chelly Usagi

Raiyun

Quote:

Lelyna Thaniels - [x]

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers