Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Grand Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:47 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════

‘Sly Bunny…’ Elijah thought as Fidal teased him with the book. It was true, during the last delivery Fidal had made, he and the Bunny Butler had been distracted by Sylrenya’s appearance, and as such they’d both forgotten about his payment. As it was, Elijah was already in Fidal’s pocket – meaning he owed him a debt – and yet here was Fidal, bringing him more gifts. Despite his words, Fidal slid the book over to him with a smile.

“Oh Fidal, you do spoil me…” Elijah said as he took the book in hand and held it against his chest like a precious treasure. He had to wonder if Ezra would feel a little territorial over him knowing that another man was bringing him lovely little gifts. It was a curious thought…In any case, Fidal was interested in females, so Ezra had no reason to worry, however Elijah found that he was curious about Ezra’s jealous side.

“Tell me my friend, what can I do for you? I already pay you handsomely, so it must be something else that youre looking for…information maybe?” He asked with a knowing little smile. Fidal often asked him for little nuggets of information so it wouldn’t surprise him if Fidal wanted to know something specific that only Elijah could provide.

“And don’t worry about your reputation my friend – people will often underestimate you, which will prove to be their downfall, I assure you.” He said with a grin and a wink.

═══════════════════╝

Head Librarian & Historian – Eoana Academy || Elijah Isaacs

Vaniant Fenris

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Concerned LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Elijah

Fidal pretended to think hard on what he wanted. After a few moments he nodded. "I think that information should cover your hefty debt. Tell me, has anything of interest occurred here recently?

Fidal smiled and gave another chuckle. Elijah was fun to be around. If Fidal was attracted to men, Eli would be a huge crush of his. His ears raised a bit, eager for the information as he leaned back, relaxed after the tea and warmth.

Suddenly, his perked up ears picked up a loud and sudden sound. Even though he just leaned back to relax, Fidal jumped up, shifting into a rabbit to hurry towards the sound. Before he left the library, he circled a bit to make sure if Eli was following or not.

---[Exit Library]---

Out Of Cardsboom boom boom

Raiyun

The_littlest_dragonfly

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:24 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Fidal’s question produced more questions than answers. It was curious that the Bunny Butler would be curious about the recent activity within the Academy. He rarely visited, and yet he specifically wanted to know about anything ‘of interest’. Arching a brow at this inquiry, Elijah held the book in both hands, slowly rotating it in his palms, holding it by the corners as he twirled it idly.

“Such an interesting question…” Elijah said with a small smile as he thought back to all of the ‘interesting’ news that he might be able to pass on to his friend. Could it be that someone had caught his friend’s eye? That he was fishing for information in a coy way without outright stating what it was that he wanted? Or was Fidal merely being the curious rabbit that he was? It was hard to say…

However, before Elijah could impart any information to his friend, a loud, explosive noise could be heard not far off. Immediately on guard, Elijah watched as Fidal transformed into his shifter form and ran for the door. Following his friend, he was surprised to see Fidal circle back, as if making sure he was being followed. “Lead on my friend! I’m right behind!” He called as he rushed from the library.

[ - Exit Fidal and Elijah from Grand Library to Courtyard - ]

═══════════════════╝

Vaniant Fenris

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Begin New Interaction for Knit Class Day - ]

After the previous days events, Elijah was hoping for a nice, quiet day in his library. After the incident, Fidal had helped in the courtyard and then gone back into town to manage his shop. Again, Elijah hadnt been able to pay for the books his friend had brought him. He hated leaving a debt unpaid…Never the less, Elijah had gathered the books Fidal had given them and stored them away for later.

He’d spent the evening in Ezra’s company, to which they’d discussed the Gala and spoke of of excited they were to attend. Elijah hoped that it would be a pleasant evening, after which they could adjourn to his house to spend the evening and the following day off together. They had both been very busy as of late and he wanted to spend some quality time with his love…

═══════════════════╝

Valiant Fenris

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

Elijah Isaacs – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:04 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Slightly Concerned LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Alone

~~[Enter from Gala]~~

Every trip to the Academy was usually a good one. Today was sunny, though a bit chilly, and the day seemed calm. Students were roaming the halls, chatting amongst themselves, and the butler was once again navigating the halls to meet with his friend.

When he arrived at the library, though, he couldn't seem to find him. Strange. Eli was vigilant about keeping his library tended to. Fidal could only sigh. He guessed that Elijah was distracted by Ezra. They seemed entirely focused on each other during the Gala. Maybe they kust decided to spend the next few days in each others company.

Shrugging to himself, he took the few books he had brought for the library and decided to leave. Taking one final look around, he began to step put of the doors.

Out Of Cards:3

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:09 pm
layout for Chelly Usagi, love sophisticatedSCANDAL <3

User Image
                   User Image
                • The sound of heels clicking filled the now quiet halls. It was only a few moments ago that many of the students had been roaming around before their classes for the day had started. Most of them seemed to be catching up and sharing stories of their time at the gala. She assumed that most of them hadn’t seen each other since the night of the gala. The day after it was a free day for everyone. It was rather convenient, seeing as if those who attended were extremely tired or not feeling well after the event, didn’t have to worry about hauling themselves back to the academy to get ready to do some work. Seraphina took the day to run a few errands in town, picking up thinks at the market district. The advisor even had time to finish looking over the books she had borrowed from the library. She thought it would be nice to finish them so that she could drop by and return them today. It would give her a chance to say a friendly hello to the sweet librarian, Elijah.

Her golden locks, that was pulled back into a ponytail, swayed behind her as she made her way to the academy’s grand library. Blue eyes glanced out of the window to take a look outside, holding her books close to her chest. She smiled to herself as she caught a glimpse of how beautiful it was outside. While it was still a bit chilly, the sun was out which made it much more bearable. As she neared the library doors, she was too distracted to notice someone else stepping out of the door. Seraphina ended up bumping into them, dropping her books with a small gasp. ”Oh goodness, I apologize~ I didn’t watch where I was going.” Fixing her dress so she could kneel down, she reached out to one of the books on the floor, not yet getting a glimpse of who she collided with.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Library] || WITH [ Fidal ] || FEELING [ Fine~ ] || OUTFIT [ -<3- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Valiant Fenris

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:56 pm
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Shocked and Entranced LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Seraphina

Fidal was lost in thought as he left the library. What exactly was Elijah doing. He would have to stop by later to at least make sure he was alive and well.

Suddenly his thoughts were interupted as he and someone else collided against one another. The books he had brought with him fell and mixed amongst the books the other had brought. More focused on helping them pick up their books, he crouched down to help.

"No, please, this was my fault. I was distracted and..." He drifted off as he reached for a book and their hands brushed together. Looking up at the figure, he couldn't tell if his heart stopped or if it was beating so fast he couldn't register it.

Before him was the woman from the Gala. Her beauty was stunning now that he was close enough to notice more. He could feel the world slow down around him. He was completely entranced, scanning every inch of this natural beauty.

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:59 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • Seraphina felt slightly bad that the person she crashed into had knelt down to pick up his books that she made him drop. She was about to protest, but the sound of his voice caused her to hold back. When their hands touched, she blinked as the man started to trail off out of nowhere. Her blue eyes moved to finally look at who she had run into. It turned out to be the man that she saw from the night of the gala. They widened a bit when she was met with him already staring at her. From the looks of it, he seemed to be scanning her, seeming somewhat dazed. Those eyes…there was something about them. For whatever reason, she felt drawn to the stranger. It was the same feeling Sera felt when he first caught her eyes at the gala. After his eyes, the ears on top of his head were the next thing that she noticed. Now that made her feel drawn to him in a different way. This was due to her more… natural…shifter behavior.

Pursing her lips slightly, she looked at him for another moment before looking down at their hands. They were still in contact with each other. She looked at them with a gentle gaze, she moved her hand to brush her thumb on the top of his. It was a way to say that she didn’t think the whole situation was his fault. Smiling, she moved her hand away from his and took the book they were both going after. ”You know…I’m going to say it’s my fault again, then we’ll just go back and forth. Why don’t we call it even and say that it was something we both did that caused us to bump into each other…” Looking at him again, she tilted her head slightly, the same gentle look in her eyes. Perhaps this was something a bit more than an accident.

User Image

x
x
x
x
|| WHERE [ Library] || WITH [ Fidal ] || FEELING [ Fine~ ] || OUTFIT [ -<3- ] ||FO R M [ Human ] || OOC [ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ] ||
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Valiant Fenris

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

MashaRum

Newbie Bunny

850 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:51 am
User Image

------P E P I N
              ------▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The child sat in front of the fireplace with a frown, hugging her knees as she could only imagine what fun was being had in Elementor class today. Still affected by the discovery of what the princess and her adoptive sister had, currently, and would be doing in the future, she would feel as if a part of her had been torn away from herself. Catherine wasn't a mean or awful person! She was kind, a good ruler, and Zelda's best friend, but if they were lovers...She felt so confused. Was something like this natural? Were they supposed to be doing stuff like this? It was somewhat hard to say. The red head would continue lying in front of the fireplace with her mind befuddled with such things.

And yet, there was a curiosity for all of it. Had Catherine made her sister happy? Did it feel good? What exactly were they doing when she had barged in unannounced. Like all things, it wouldn't be told until she was older, a line which she had become familiar to for what felt like eons. All the young chef could do was wait for herself to grow older and seek answers then. Pepper heard voices elsewhere in the library, but wouldn't interrupt what they were doing. She had far too much to think about currently.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:30 am
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Stunned LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Seraphina

He couldn't keep his gaze off her. As je examined her, he could see she was also studying him. At first he was fine, bit as her gaze shifted upwards towards his ears, he could feel a primal fear. He was uncertain why, but it excited her.

As her thumb rubbed his, he was made aware of his heartbeat as his pace quickened. Her voice was so lovely as well. He couldn't control his ears and they twitched slightly as she spoke. "I believe you may be right. I'll agree to avoid the back and forth " The rabbit wouldn't have minded continuing the back and forth

He wasn't sure what was happening between them. It was his first tine ever feeling like this. It was the most amazing mix of feelings that he could not comprehend.

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:07 am

User Image
                   User Image
                • ”Glad we could come to an agreement. If you’re this easy to compromise with, I can tell that I’ll like you quite a bit.” Her eyes watched as the male’s ears were twitching as she spoke to him. It was actually quite adorable…a secret weakness of hers. A light rosy color appeared on her cheeks as she brushed a few more stray blonde strands behind her ear. Clearing her throat, she reached out and started gathering the books around them. With gentle care, she dusted them off and looked at each title and cover. She sorted out the books that were hers in one small pile and put his books in their own pile so that they wouldn’t be mixed up. ”Is it safe for me to say that you were either borrowing or returning these?” Seraphina handed him the small pile of his books.

Picking up her own books, she got up and dusted her dress off. Holding the books to her chest in one arm, she reached her free hand toward the male. The advisor thought the least she could do was help him up. Despite them deciding on sharing the blame, she still felt bad. ”My name is Seraphina Weston, I’m the academy’s advisor. Who might you be if you don’t mind me asking. I’ve seen you before…but only briefly. It seems the opportunity to meet you had never came up, until now.” Giggling, she held his hand as she shook it.

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Valiant Fenris

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:40 am
User Image
User Image

MOOD ▬ ❝ Stunned LOCATION ▬ ❝ The Grand Library COMPANY ▬ ❝ Seraphina

The bunny couldn't help but to smile at her acceptance. He felt that he would like her quite a bit as well. Her blush made his tail twitch and his own face warm a bit. Returning his attention back to the books, he helped her sort.

Taking her hand as she offered to help him up, he shook his head. "I am actually delivering some books, but Elijah isn't here today." He didn't really want to let go of her hand. She was alluring as she stood their, clutching her books close to her slender frame. His tail continued to twitch in pleasure.

"Seraphina? An angelic name for an angelic beauty." He had wanted to only think it, but ended up blurting out his thoughts. In a hurry to cover what he said, je quickly introduced himself. "A pleasure to meet you, I am Fidal Taguel. I run a bookstore in the market. The Grizzly Cat Stories." He didn't admit to seeing her before, a little embarrassed and not wanting to feel it more by admitting he stole glances at the Gala.

Raiyun

Chelly Usagi

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chelly Usagi

OG Wife

10,000 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:43 pm

User Image
                   User Image
                • ”Oh, you were delivering them? That’s nice of you.” She smiled as she shook the man’s hand, letting her own hand stay in his for a moment. His sudden compliment caught her off guard. Seraphina let out a soft giggle, she couldn’t help but feel flatter as the rosy color on her cheeks darkened a bit. It seemed that he was thinking out loud and wasn’t meant to tell her what he let escape his lips. His quickness to introduce himself and push what he had said to the said, caused her to smile and shake her head. ”Well, thank you very much. You are far too kind Mr. Taguel... No need to feel embarrassed~“ She perked up a bit remembering that he had mentioned he ran the bookstore in the market district. ”I see, so that’s the reason you were delivering the books, because you run the bookstore… I suppose I’ll have to stop by and visit some time~”

Seraphina removed her hand from his and glanced at the library door. Despite Elijah not being there, she could always leave the books she needed to return near his desk. Then again, she wanted to pay him a visit and say hello. Deciding that she could just come back another day, she ran a hand over her dress and then looked back to Fidal. ”Well then, I think I’ll be taking my leave. I should get a few things done before I leave. I hope to see you again, perhaps we can run into each other again, without all the mess~” With a wink, she smiled at him one last time before turning away and sauntering off toward her office to finish some work and head home.

---exit library--

User Image

x
x
x
x
xxx
xxx
x
x
x
x
x
x

Valiant Fenris

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:20 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

[ - Enter Elijah for New RP Day - ]

If anyone were to walk into the Library, they would witness something that they’d never seen before – Elijah was not only humming merrily, in his normally quiet library, but he was swaying lightly, dancing to his own tune. Elijah, usually too absorbed in his books to notice much, was smiling wide, humming and dancing lightly through his library as he replaced various books back on their shelves. He couldn’t have been in a better mood.

Ezra, the love of his life, had asked him to move in with him! They’d been lovers for months now, spending their time together as much as they could, stealing a handful of hours here, a free day there. Over the last few weeks, Elijah had spent an abundant amount of time at Ezra’s home, and vice versa. It seemed that like Elijah, Ezra had come to the conclusion that it was nice to have someone to come home to, someone to greet you and welcome you with a smile, a hug and a kiss.

They hadn’t worked out all of the details yet, who would move where, what they would do about the extra household, but Elijah was optimistic that they’d come to a compromise that worked for them both. In the meantime, Elijah was on cloud nine…

═══════════════════╝

Quote:

Chelly Usagi

Quote:

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

1234boo75

Dangerous Vampire

9,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:26 am
【☣ DrakenAoyama: Mind Manipulator☠】
User Image

ɪ dont know...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Draken was quieter than normal. His clothes covered in dirt and dust from ‘adventures’ in the grounds and forests. Though his eyes where heavy with bags under them from lack of sleep. His hands with cuts over them though he was alive and fine. His cloak was wrapped around his left arm as he wasn’t wearing it for now. His hair however was stuck together with slabs of mud.

With a soft grunt he sat in one of the Library chair His head hitting the desk. Drakens mind ran through the past few days where he had been trying to find someone that had gone missing without asking anyone. Well he had asked one person who then themselves had gone missing. So in his warped mind it was his fault.”Yay.. Lost people things..Blah “ He didnt look up at all. He didnt even know if anyone was else there. Neither did he care at the moment.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

The mind is a fickel thing...
Even now

OOC:Sorry x.x
LocationLibrary
ActionHeadbuting a desk

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers