Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shattered Past: Rise of the Lost

Back to Guilds

A Story of Personal Conquest and Rediscovery 

Tags: Fantasy, Science Fiction, Magic, Stats, Literate 

Reply [金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region
鉄 Ikeinasu :: Hallowed Path [T/O] [Entrance] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:41 pm
User Image_______________Potential Trouble... ||
A fireball erupted beneath Kiyoshi as he bore down on his opponent, and he barely managed to propel himself out of the way, using a burst of controlled chakra, almost as if he were bouncing off of an invisible platform. However, he didn't come away unscathed, the flames having singed the front of his clothes, his arms in particular, leaving skin red and exposed to the cold. Skidding on the snowy ground, the young man shot a glare Taiki's direction, clearly displeased with the boy's action. The rash technique had put them in danger. His displeasure only grew when a red-headed woman started shouting profanities at the attacker.

The golden-haired youth scoffed in frustration anger blooming through his otherwise cool demeanor. "Yumiru, take Taiki and head off on our mission. This many people here is causing more problems than good. I'll join you if I can once this is taken care of."

At this point several more guards, six in total approached from within the town, clearly having sprinted there in a haste. One of them, a well-built teen with dark hair and green eyes scowled at the scene before him. "Fan out and surround her." The soldiers, armed with a wide array of weapons, both melee and ranged, did so, skirting around the attacking female with weapons trained forward. They made no effort to stop the newcomer (Zuu), since she seemed to be on their side, more or less. The dark-haired male crossed his arms, no weapons of his own drawn. "I think this insanity has gone on long enough. Stand down. I'd rather not take the life of a human with how few of us there are."

Meanwhile, Yumiru, who had been speaking with Usein, perked up at the sound of her name. The girl turned wide eyes toward her commander, but then bowed hastily and snuck around the gathered group of warriors. She flashed a glance Taiki's direction in hopes he would listen and follow, leaving the guards to deal with the threat.

Kiyoshi:
Fast Travel - C-rank [formless chakra-based dodge]

Rexnov
Noble Negative J3T
Black Fire Lord
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm
[ Taiki Matsumaya ]

Adventurer l Bukijutsu l Explorer l D - Rank

Just as life tends to do, everything happened quickly before my eyes; my fire was skillfully dodged by Kiyoshi, but not before getting burned, something for which I received a nasty look for. I should remember to apologize to him afterward. Then, as the attacker covered her naked body with her arms, a second woman appeared with deep red hair and a thick foreign accent I had never heard before. Kiyoshi’s voice melted with her’s in my mind, I knew the orders, and it was the least I could do to follow them, I burned him, after all, so I ought to follow those instructions. I looked for Yumiru and met her look with my own, offered a nod, and went after her, slinking away from the commotion at the gates.

Pathfinder: 14 l 25

Techniques used:

Stats:

Power: 5
Agility: 4
Intelligence: 1
Chakra: 5

Passives

Stats: .5 increase to Speed of Ninjutsu

Stats: .5 Increase to Power of physical attacks

PA - Firestarter: The strength of Taiki's fire jutsu are treated as being a rank higher in strength, but cost .5 chakra more, rounded up. [ E Rank = 8, D Rank = 15, C Rank = 30, B Rank = 60, A Rank = 120, S Rank = 240, S+ Rank = 540]

PA - Fire Brand: By adding the tiger seal at the beginning of maruton techniques, Taiki is able to alter the very nature of the technique, transforming it into a fire style jutsu.

PA - Pathfinder: Every 25 posts, Taiki is able to roll a 10 sided dice. If it lands on a 1 or a 10, Taiki obtains a randomly generated type of map (4 sided, 1 is a small, 2 is a medium, 3 is a large and 4 is an epic).

Discipline - Scavenger [D]: In a world where survival of the fittest is the rule of law it is the Scavenger who learns that the key to survival is possession of needed materials and items. For every other Experience Rank after D - rank (B and S - ranks), generate a number between one and three [1 - 3], and follow the chart below when looking for materials:
→ On a roll of one [1], increase materials gathered by fifty percent [50%].
→ On a roll of two [2], note a member of the Event Coordination Team. A potential rare material is discovered!
→ On a roll of three [3], the durability of the material(s) found is increased by one [1] step.

Chakra: 135 l 165
Stamina: 150 l 150
EXP: 500

Royal Taorito

Noble Negative J3T

Black Fire Lord

Lanfaer

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:37 pm
User ImageUser Image

Usien had just been given grace to stay here. Wouls that be taken away? His walk now turning into a sprint, getting close to the girl before the summonded guards were fully in their position. His eyes looking to the arrow that just missed their mark. This was gdtting crazy. He wondered who was that woman teasing the naked girl? Was she trying to entice a fight? Her dialect more foreign to him. The red haired woman's words weren't hitting home in understanding but they were getting there in terms of intent. As if his body on automatic, he stopped in front of Lilah and had his scythe prepped to defend. Looking around, he felt he was thrown into a fire by his own actions but...he couldn't. He couldn't dare do nothing. Even if she was int he wrong here. A stranger may jack up his future chance of survival but he wasn't mentally back yet. His shinobi ways still far gone back in the crystal. Gripping the handle in nervousness, he waited for the first strike to occur. " Please....let him go. I won't let them harm you....just...release him" he stated to Lilah. Hoping for s miracle.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:36 pm
User Image

Lilah Kaguya xxxxxx.
                                                                                Medic

Lilah was now surrounded by guards, an arrow had been shot at her and all sorts of vial words were thrown her way. They wouldn't answer her question and tell her where he was, and if they couldn't do that then why should she trust any of them. The one guard talking about so few humans confused her and she took it as him lying. She didn't bother waiting as she sprung into action planning on taking them by surprise. As she did they would most likely attack her and surrounded she didn't have many choices. As she was moving to attack and be attacked herself, a guy who previously hung back stepped up basically jumping in front of her. Unlike the others he didn't seem to want to hurt her, he said he wouldn't let the guards harm her. However, he was basically gonna get impaled by them for jumping so suddenly in front of them. Her corrupted arm turned back to a normal human arm though with clear signs of what could be considered a burn on the arm. "Get down." She burst out as she tackled him to the ground using her own body to shield him from any blows. "Idiot you would have died, no reason to do so for my sake. I'm not worth it." She would smile at Usien before she fell unconscious, her body suffering from the cold. The warmth of the fire attack had all but vanished her body going into shock.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 260/300 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 285/ 315 x
                                                                                ◆¦ RYOx 0,000 x ◆¦ EXPx 0,500
                                                                                ◆¦ MEDICx ◆¦D-RANK x ◆¦
                                                                                Power| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Agility| ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)
                                                                                Intelligence| ☆☆ (2)
                                                                                Chakra| ☆☆ (2)x
                                                                                ◆¦N/A x
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
                                                                                    ● Curse of the Kaguya: Fenrir placed upon Lilah's arm a curse borne of corruption that twists its shape and manifests into the arm of a Fade. Black and red, made of twisting energies, it is entirely made of Physical Corruption that, when applied to another being whose life has ceased, allows her to consume their energies in her place. You read that right. You see, this curse, while bestowing a benefit, is still a curse of horrible design. When summoning the twisting shape of the Arm it begins to immediately feed upon her physical form, in this case utilizing Stamina instead of Chakra as it absorbs her physical self. This feasts at a rate of ten [10] Stamina per post that it is in existence. When the flesh of a defeated opponent is gripped tight by the hand its body begins to burn with the corruption in the arm, decaying the victim at a rate of ten cubic feet [10] per post. Every victim so digested grants a surge of renewed energy to Lilah, bestowing five [5] points of Chakra and Stamina points, applying to the overall maximum of Lilah's pools. These extra points, which max out at a total of fifty [50], are themselves only temporary, decaying at a rate of five [5] per ten [10] posts that she goes without consuming anything. Additionally, every twenty-five [25] points will bestow an additional temporary point of Power or Agility, decided at the time of obtainment. This comes at a cost, however. If ever the post requirement goes the opposite direction, below zero, she will be given one [1] point of Physical Corruption per five [5] posts that something is not eaten.
                                                                                    ● Kaguya's Blood: Lilah's Kaguya blood runs strong in her, stronger than most other members. As such her freely manipulated bone is harder than normal and has a durability of [3]. Furthermore, the durability of bones manipulated with an ability increased by [1] totaling [6].

● Kaguya's Body: Thanks to Fenrir's constant beatings and her blood, Lilah's body has developed a scaling D-rank durability of [3]. Furthermore, Lilah is able to ignore and resist pain and continue to fight on. No matter the pain she may keep going however this is only for pain. Physical injuries can and will still hold her up, if she breaks her leg she won't be able to use it just like anyone else etc.
                                                                                    ● Kaguya of the Moon: When Lilah has no more energy to pull on other than her own the curse she bears turns instead on her to feast upon. This leaves Physical Corruption in its wake, each time causing the curse to spread and grow, to change and evolve as her suffering does. Due to the length of time, she's had this curse Lilah always has a permanent thirty [30] Physical Corruption which cannot be overcome by Skald Harmonics or any other power. This represents the curse within her, borne for so long that it has become a part of her very being. This leaves her in a predicament as the Corruption begins to grow, with every fifteen [15] points causing a physical change to her being. At a total of forty-five [45] the muscles within her body begin to grow, causing her to become bulkier, more toned and defined. At sixty [60] her irises elongate, granting her the feral gaze of a predator. This grants her a sharper vision that can track motion better, allowing her to pay one [1] rank less in dodging attacks, but not taking them. At seventy-five [75] a tail grows from her posterior, similar in design to a canine beast that allows for balance and rapid change in direction. At the same time, her ears change, growing elongated and pointed to allow for greater depth and range for hearing. Upon reaching a total of ninety [90] Physical corruption a final, full transformation takes place, increasing her agility by four [4] as she drops to four legs and mutates into the beast she was meant to be. Canine in design, though larger than a draft horse, she becomes nothing less than an apex predator ruled by instinct more than thought. While in this form bones may sprout from her flesh to become both offense and defense, but the bones, weak from corruption, all bear a durability of one [1]. For every rank of corruption she, too, gains one [1] point of Power.
                                                                                    ► It is important to note the drawbacks here. Firstly, corruption isn't earned back by consuming dead beings. As such she will need to find another way to reduce her current Corruption count or she, too, will die upon reaching one hundred [100]. Secondly, every step increases the hunger and desire for the flesh of the dead, and the hesitation to make the living into such sustenance quickly loses traction with her. She will do whatever it takes to consume the further down this road she goes. Secondly, maintaining activity in this form isn't easy, and every post in which she actively engages in combat stresses her body the higher above thirty [30] corruption Lilah is. This is represented by a five [5] Chakra or Stamina cost, whichever is desired, per post per fifteen [15] points gained. If at any time she runs out of chakra or stamina a point of Corruption is instead gained if she continues attempting to move for every post of activity. Otherwise, she will collapse. Note this only happens in combat. In day to day life there is no exertion, and as such, there is no negative. Too, the beast form only limits comprehensive thought while in combat, and as such Lilah is very much herself as a beast if not within combat.

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Rexnov
                                                                                Royal Taorito
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:53 pm
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

[Location:] Ikeinasu Gates

[Only the last couple paragraphs really apply to anything.]

The fact that Zuu had opted to carry me the whole way back was both worrisome and embarrassing. Embarrassing because of the prudish nature I couldn't help that Beastlings tended to have in general--she refused to let me down even when I asked--, and worrisome because, while I was light for my size, I was still around eighty pounds, and that was a lot to carry for any length of time. She soldiered on regardless but the reddening face and scent of sweat wasn't exactly easy to hide.

The embarrassment of my situation faded as we went, and outside of my occasional insistence on letting me down conversation went pleasantly, albeit sparsely the further we traveled. Eventually though, the village came into view and she finally slid to a halt. However, the suddenness of her stopping was unexpected, and given how ridged she went, something seemed wrong. She set me down out of sight and told me to find the guards, but wait until she confronted whatever was ahead. I said nothing, instead watching worriedly after her as she prowled forward.

That's when I--and I assumed she--heard maniac shouting from ahead, near where the gates would be. There were other voices intermingled but none quite so prominent as the feminine one that seemed to be the most hostile. Something about a master? I wasn't particularly inclined on finding out what she meant, casting my gaze instead to the northern part of town where I could see a group of guards already zip-lining through the districts from the north gates higher up the mountain.

After a moment, I decided to follow after Zuu, slowly, to see if there was anything I could do to help. I was by no means the fighter she or a good majority of citizens were, but I could still help out in some ways. Using some of the hand seals I had learned, I drew on my chakra pool, prepared to use some of it if needed.

When I did catch up and the gates came into view, the sight surprised me. Scorch marks carved the ground in an empty patch in the snow from fire, and a woman stood naked at the center of it. She had been burned fairly badly, but what drew my attention was the black arm. At first I thought it was charred but that didn't seem to be the case as she moved it perfectly fine. Zuu, still a bit in front of me, shot an arrow at her feet, a challenge ringing out to anyone that could understand her through her accent, just as the guards I'd seen spread out through the gates. I recognized the captain of the guard Hachirou Ryouma among them, more than a little displeased at being called away from his station. They made no move to interfere with Zuu's challenge aside from preventing the 'enemy'--the girl with the black arm--from escaping. Another unfamiliar face stepped in, saying he wouldn't harm her, but she tackled him to the ground. I felt alarm rise, but... she didn't attack him. Just knocked him out of the way of attacks she must had presumed would follow.

But none of the guards moved.

Regardless, the naked woman went limp, perhaps overcome with exhaustion or her injuries, leaving Zuu the only openly hostile force present. "Ah..." I started, reaching toward her. "I don't think there's any need for that, Zuu."

.CHAKRA : 255 / 255 .STAMINA : 160 / 160 .STATUS : None
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    .EXP : 3910 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Cautious
                                    It's the darkest part.

Lanfaer
                                    Black Fire Lord
                                    Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:06 pm
User Image
Hey, you, Baby Blues, show me what you gonna do!
Say I'm not a sinner but you make me a liar!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

D I S O B E D I E N T W I L L F U L F R E E xxxxx Z u r ū s u ► K u r i k o xxxxx A L P H A - B I T C H A M A Z O N I A N B A R R E L - N E M E S I S

tab
                                            [D]ropping her bow back to her side the red haired woman scowled down at the welcoming committee that had just shown up. The idiots had come charging out without actually observing the situation and had inadvertently made her waste an arrow, her breath, and her sacrifice of self image all in one <********> go. Talented idiots, but idiots nonetheless. Now she looked the fool screaming at everyone below without anything to show from it! To say it was stupid would be an understatement, made worse by her young charge acting seven shades of embarrassed over her actions and her with no way of really coming back against that assessment.
                                            tab Gods be damned, she hated looking the fool!
                                            tab Growling and punching the air at her side in frustration she cast her fiery gaze back to Shea and grinned with a single fang exposed in the process, casting her features in a predatory light. "Yeh, ya right," she drawled as she turned to look back at the idiots below. "Maybeh we shouldna wait ta go down there. They be likeleh ter cast judgment 'fore we get our say lest we get thar first!"
                                            tab Taking a deep breath she began to make her way down the slope, making no attempt at hiding and instead ensuring she was readily visible. She would not want anyone to assume her an enemy and take a shot at her.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
A little good won't stop the devil.

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:

Items of Note:

Black Fire Lord

Royal Taorito

Noble Negative J3T

Quote:

[ e x p ] 0, 500 x|x [ r y o ] 0, 000 x|x [ c h a k r a ] 100/ 100 x|x [ s t a m i n a ] 100 / 100

[ m o o d ] Desperate. Afraid. Confused. She knows not who she is, nor who she will become. The next moments may well decide the path she takes. x|x [ h e a l t h ] Healthy and Whole x|x [ i n j u r i e s ] N // A x|x [ c o n t r o l ] Achieved.

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:56 pm
x_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
[Sorry for the long wait. I'm going to try to move things along quickly to make up for it.]

None of the guards moved to strike Usien as he stepped forward to confront the crazed girl, just as they hadn't interfered with Zuu's challenge a moment before. However, when Lilah collapsed, having shoved Usien out of the attack she presumed was coming, they finally did step forward, tightening their circle in case she sprung back up. If not, and no one stopped them, a pair of them hefted her up, tying her hands behind her back and carried her into town.

The dark-haired male leading the guards watched them go before turning his attention to Kiyoshi with a disdainful sniff. The older blonde seemed to share that disdain for the captain of the guard. However, Kiyoshi quickly lost interest in him to inspect the burns on his arms from the fireball. Seeing he was getting no help from the blonde, instead the dark-haired guard turned to Usien, since Zuu and Shea showed up later, though he asked the group at large. "Can you tell me what happened?"

Meanwhile, assuming he was not stopped, Kiyoshi made his exit back into town.

[Exit 2 guards with Lilah, and Kiyoshi. Remaining Hachirou, and 4 guards.]

Noble Negative J3T
Black Fire Lord
Lanfaer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:47 pm
[ Taiki Matsumaya ]

Yumira arrived back at the gates after about thirty minutes of walking. The weight of the three bodies significantly held us up, but we arrived without any real problem. The two of us made our way through the gates rather quickly and went from there to the administrative building where I could claim the rewards for my effort, and would argue with whoever I had to to make sure that these people received a proper burial.

OOC:

Pathfinder: 20 l 25

Techniques used:

Stats:

Passives

PA - Firestarter: The strength of Taiki's fire jutsu are treated as being a rank higher in strength, but cost .5 chakra more, rounded up. [ E Rank = 8, D Rank = 15, C Rank = 30, B Rank = 60, A Rank = 120, S Rank = 240, S+ Rank = 540]

PA - Fire Brand: By adding the tiger seal at the beginning of maruton techniques, Taiki is able to alter the very nature of the technique, transforming it into a fire style jutsu.

PA - Pathfinder: Every 25 posts, Taiki is able to roll a 10 sided dice. If it lands on a 1 or a 10, Taiki obtains a randomly generated type of map (4 sided, 1 is a small, 2 is a medium, 3 is a large and 4 is an epic).

Discipline - Scavenger [D]: In a world where survival of the fittest is the rule of law it is the Scavenger who learns that the key to survival is possession of needed materials and items. For every other Experience Rank after D - rank (B and S - ranks), generate a number between one and three [1 - 3], and follow the chart below when looking for materials:
→ On a roll of two [2], note a member of the Event Coordination Team. A potential rare material is discovered!
→ On a roll of three [3], the durability of the material(s) found is increased by one [1] step.

Chakra: 165 l 165
EXP: 500

Royal Taorito

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

Usien ended up in a weird predicament. He wasn't sure exactly how it occurred or what he was willing to do to change the situation. The situation seemed to be kicked into a new gear, but it wasn't due to fighting at all. Instead, it was due to the fact that he was being protected. Tackled to the ground and now having a naked woman on top of him, his confidence was shot to hell. A mad blush coming over his face, he would look towards the woman and look away. He didn't know what to say or what he could do. She said she wasn't worth it, but he rather not have something crazy occur. Before he could say anything, she would end up being knocked unconscious. Was she using too much chakra? Or something else. He wasn't sure. Now embarrassed, his boastful courage now depleted, he needed an out but what was it? The guards didn't attack them like he figured they would. They just stood there and watched. Least, it could end. He hoped. She would end up getting picked up and whisked away. His scythe still within reach but he wouldn't strike. He would instead just look and think. He could, ask about her later couldn't he? He wasn't sure. His attention would snap back to a new situation. What was this? Looking at the dark haired male, he wouldn't speak. He honestly couldn't tell him what happen. Maybe someone else could speak about it. For him? He would get up and would dust himself off. The shock still over him a little, he would blink looking at the ones who still remained. Hacirou, guards, zuu and shea. What was he to do now? Was he an enemy too? Or were they going to let him be

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:19 pm
User Image
                                    Shea Fal'nevan
                                    I'll send out my soul to worlds more beautiful, but they won't... they won't know my heart.

[Location:] Ikeinasu Gates

I let out a small sigh and followed after Zuu. She was angry about the guards doing their jobs. I didn't understand why she was trying to instigate a fight with the girl in the first place, but it wasn't' really my business to ask.

Ahead of us, a couple of the guards collected the girl's unconscious form and took her away somewhere. Kiyoshi left without saying anything else, but the tension between Hachirou and him was about where it normally was. The captain of the guard and the head of the hunters were, almost infamously at this point, opposed to each other. Their views always seemed to counter the other, which led to quite the headache during meetings, if I'd heard right. They were usually too busy insulting each other to actually get anything done. Fire and ice, as far as personality went. After watching Kiyoshi leave, Hachirou turned his attention to us who remained, asking what we knew about the situation. Unfortunately, Zuu and I had arrived as it ended, but the brown-haired stranger seemed too embarrassed as he picked himself up off the ground to actually say anything. And the guard captain was clearly not happy at the lack of a response. The annoyance oozed from him.

Not wanting the situation to escalate any further, I spoke up regarding what little I knew. "I didn't see much of what happened, but we came to investigate when we heard the unconscious girl shouting about her master." I looked in the direction the guards had taken her, fidgeting my fingers. "I think maybe she didn't believe that the guards didn't know where her master was, and attacked."

Hachirou sighed, crossing his gauntleted arms in frustration. "Thank you, Shea. For now I suppose all we can do is wait for her to wake up so we can ask questions."

"She didn't seem particularly stable, so I dunno how much you'll get out of her," I mentioned, eyes turning back to the captain.

The older male didn't necessarily seem satisfied with the answer he was given, but he realized it was all he was going to get until further investigation could be done. He turned away and called his remaining soldiers back to him before heading back through the gate. The two that stayed were likely the ones on duty. Both were a bit shaken but otherwise unharmed. They took up their posts once more and, just like that, everything was back to normal. I gave the embarrassed boy a genuine, and hopefully comforting, grin and turned back to Zuu. "I've got to go for now, but it was nice to meet you." I bowed quickly, and then headed off through the gates. There was some training I wanted to do, maybe check the mission board for anything that I might be capable of, and get back to work.

[Exit Hachirou, two guards, and Shea.]

.CHAKRA : 255 / 255 .STAMINA : 160 / 160 .STATUS : None
                                    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                    .EXP : 3910 .RYO : 両000 .HEALTH : Fine .INJURIES : None .MOOD : Content
                                    It's the darkest part.

Lanfaer
                                    Noble Negative J3T

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:43 pm
_______________The Narrator Whispers... ||
After the guards left, someone else approached you out of seemingly nowhere and held out a small piece of paper, folded in half. "You've been requested to join in a mission." Once you took it, if you did, the cloaked figure would bow and leave as quickly as he came.

[Mission notes are in your quote below.]

Noble Negative J3T

A handwritten note lists mission details.

"Please meet Taiki Matsumaya and the assigned tracker at the gates if you wish to participate, but feel free to prepare however you need beforehand.

Hunting the Hunters
Type: Hunt
Objective: Three Wakeners were killed at their camp about a mile out from town. A trail of black blood led out of camp. Track down in the [Hallowed Path :: Surrounding Forest] and defeat the patrol that killed the Wakeners.
Rewards: +400 exp, +800 ryo; additional exp and loot from defeated enemies."

Rexnov rolled 1 8-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-8)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:25 pm
[ Taiki Matsumaya ]

I made my way to the gates, it didn’t take me long from the academy here, and on my way there I even managed to get my hands on a nice jacket to protect me from the snow. My two blades were clad on my hips, and my head stood tall, but for now I would wait for Yumira and for the third person to meet me here, with the extra bit of training I did everything should work out perfectly, but even then, there was no room for errors, this mission would be much more combat oriented, and I knew that Yumira was not combat oriented at all. She was someone that we would have to keep safe, which meant that we would have to be on the offensive and the defensive at the same time. This group might also be a little too large for my taste seeing as I preferred to fight alone when possible, or in pairs if it could not be avoided, but three was a party. None the less, I would not complain, instead I would keep my head down and do as I was told, after all, doing that is what I was good at.

OOC: Rolling for PA

Pathfinder: 25 l 25

Techniques used:

Stats:

Passives

PA - Pathfinder: Every 25 posts, Taiki is able to roll a 8 sided dice. If it lands on a 1 or an 8 , Taiki obtains a randomly generated type of map (4 sided, 1 is a small, 2 is a medium, 3 is a large and 4 is an epic).

Chakra: 165 l 165
EXP: 700

Royal Taorito

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:56 pm
User Image_______________Hunting the Hunters... ||
A few minutes after you arrive at the gates, the young girl Yumiru hurries over to meet you, smiling again despite the serious tone of their mission. This time, surprisingly--and amusingly--enough, she carried with her a large maul, strapped to her back. "Sorry if I'm late!" she burst, taking a moment to catch her breath. But then she looked around at the distinct lack of their third member. "Oh." Shifting the pack she carried, her gaze returned to you. "I'm kind of nervous. I-I mean, three of us should be okay, but what if we bump into other patrols or something?"

chakra :: 165/165 | stamina :: 165/165 | status :: fine

Rexnov

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image

Usien had nothing left. The tension was let go and it seemed everything was going to be okay. He would soon be approached by a new person to the party. He didn't know who or what they were but he would take the paper that they had folded in half. Looking, he would read it and nod. He probably do best to prepare, but e didn't have much that he could prepare for right now. Well, the elements and such but what could he do against that? He was broke! Nothing left to do but show up at the location. He would head straight to the gates after going back to his awakening crystal area to see exactly what was left over. The materials be put to good use though it would honestly suck, but he had to to use his shinobi clothes for now. Hopefully wouldn't freeze too much. With Scythe on his back, he would meet up at the gates with a very familiar person and someone he never met. Well, this was going to be interesting. Joining the other two, the trio was complete. He didn't say a word, but would at least acknowledge their presence. A lot was going through his mind. In fact, he was still trying remember exactly what and who he was as a person.

Rexnov

Royal Taorito

Noble Negative J3T

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Royal Taorito
Vice Captain

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:18 pm
User Image

S I X T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R
K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
I dig 'til my shovel tells a secret, swear to the earth that I will keep it, brush off the dirt, and let my change of heart occur.
C - R A N K O A T H K E E P E R - S O L D I E R H A K E M O T O

Fault lines tremble underneath my glass house, but I put it out of my mind...

[Location:] South Gates

I stopped at the guard post just inside the south gates to meet with the head of the scouts--the one who posted the mission regarding the wolf. The young girl named Tsubaki stood up straight as I approached, looking a mix of confused and concerned. I held up the piece of paper that had been used for the job posting to calm her down. "Just letting you know I picked this up. If I'm not back by morning, come and find me. But hopefully I'll be back before then."

"I see..." she said softly, and her expression became decidedly concerned. "By yourself? Are you sure?" She shook her head, though. "Just be careful. This thing is a Yokai, and we don't know what all it's capable of."

My mouth twitched as if to make a grin but there was no energy behind it. "I know." I tucked the paper away again. "And I already have the information on where to go from your report. So..." I sighed and looked at the gates. I hadn't been outside of town in the three months since we established. About ninety percent of that was because of Fiorzia. The sylph was too afraid--which I didn't blame her for after everything she'd gone through--and too worried about me getting hurt as well. I think some part of that made me paranoid as well.

Well, there was no point in waiting. Fiorzia was probably going to complain the whole time, but I couldn't stay cooped up any more.

[Exit to Surrounding Forest]

...long enough to call it 'courage' to live without a lifeline.

Counter | 54 / 200

Active Effects:
• Agility [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical speed.
• Power [5]: [.5] rank increase to physical strength.
• Master of Lightning: [1] rank increase to spiritual strength of Raiton techniques.

Current Stats:
• Physical| Strength: +0.5 x Speed: +0.5
• Spiritual| Strength: 0.0 x Speed: 0.0
• Power [6] || Agility [6] || Intelligence [3] || Chakra [1]

Techniques Used:

Current Objectives:
• Escorting Wolf mission

Items of Note:
• Zephyr [Katana]

Lanfaer

tab .CHAKRA : 310 / 310 .STAMINA : 585 / 585 .TRANCE : 15 / 15
                                          tab .EXP : 7600 .RYO : 両400 .HEALTH : Good .INJURIES : None .STATUS : None

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Artwork and character © Royal Taorito.

[金] The Iron Nationals [金] ► Tsukihara Region

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces