Welcome to Gaia! ::

[CLOSED work]

Back to Guilds

closed 

Tags: Fantasy, Magic, Roleplay, Literate, Semi-Literate 

Reply Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities
Main Academy Building ➣Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image
◢▀◣
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔞 ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔰𝔷𝔞
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑜𝓇 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇
❖Listening intently to both the replies given by the doctor at different times, her curiosity had been more than satisfied. It was somewhat reassuring to know the condition she was now under was nothing to truly worry about. There was a whole lot of things to do yet, and Relesta was aware of every single one of them, to prep up the following classes. The only hope was that maybe more students would come by that time around, it felt too off to be teaching at the Academy, prestigious as it was, and have that happen. Yet, in whatever case, the focus was to do her best with what was given. On that mindset, the magma elementor took onto her hands the tea made by the nurse, as peculiar as she was acting all around, and drank it all calmly as her steps led the teacher to the exit door. With a resistance far superior to most known elementors of heat based raiments, whatever the liquid's temperature was, it couldn't harm her at all, and thus, was drank at a fast velocity. Politely, Relesta left the mug on a counter near the door and bowed to the two inside, a sign of farewell as her figure left the infirmary, heading to her rightful place to plan well with the best skill, or at least better than before.❖

{{Exit for RP day}}
Theme song:
Power
Profile Info:
HERE

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:47 am
NAME﴿
[Merek Dracolatus Wildfire]

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

Another at the infirmary awaits Merek. He has been fortunate that there have been no incidents with students aside from the typical minor things he comes across like headaches and stomachaches. He would hate having to cut off a limb at this school if cannot cure an infection. His nurse has been adjusting to his mannerisms. Not by much, but at least she is not constantly going to the window for "fresh air". She is still losing her apron and he has to help her find it. This time he has it laid out for her on one of the infirmary beds so she should not have a hard time trying to find it this time around. With the progress he has been making in his attempt to swoon her, Merek suspects that he will make her his soon enough. After checking his stock of medicines in the infirmary, he opened the window and allowed his avian companion Atem to fly outside. The weather may not too favorable, but he could not leave his friend trapped in this room for a long time. The falcon will know when it is time for him to return. In the meantime, Merek began working on paperwork for the school.

""

.As your doctor, I have a few rules.
You will do all that I say.
If you are beautiful, expect my advances.
Lastly, I shall cure you of all afflictions.
ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[N/A]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[]

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:14 pm
User Image

{Wearing: Shoulders open }

Larina sat at her desk as she dazed out. She had been not sleeping well still. The whole event two months ago still gives her nightmares. The way people came to her. The memorial for everyone. It had her all shaken. She loved being a nurse but she wasn't prepared for this so soon in starting her job. She was used to peaceful ways of her small farm village. She gave a sigh as she stretched her arms out on her desk. Larina perked up when she had heard someone speak. Did that one girl finally wake up? Larina walked over and peeked through the curtains. She went to say something but maybe the person beside the girl should comfort her.

Larina backed up as she held a hand over her chest. She just went to the fireplace to make sure there was enough heat emitting from it. She needed to make sure her remaining patients were warm and not to catch a chill. She dazed out once more as she looked like she was about to fall asleep while crouched in front of the fireplace. She wobbled before she smacked her cheeks hard. She made a face of pain but she needed to stay awake. As long as she is awake she doesn't have to relive the screams and people in pain.

Yami Miyagawa

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:51 am
NAME﴿

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

Larina walked into the infirmary as Merek was working on paperwork. He looked up and smiled at her, pleased that she is wearing an outfit that he suggested she should get. It truly compliments her figure well, although he is surprised to see her wear it because she usually leans toward conservative clothing. To him, this is still conservative compared to what he has seen other women wear, especially those among his own kind. However, he considers Larina's current look classy while showing more of her sex appeal. Their smiles were enough for the two of them to greet each other this morning for now. He will properly say hello to her as soon as he finishes the bit of paperwork that he is currently working on. Atem returned to the infirmary via the open the window as the rain started to come down. Merek had to shut the window to keep the rain out as soon as his avian companion perched on his shoulder. He made his way over to Larina who appeared to be working on something in secret. That is when he heard the chirping sounds.

"I didn't know you were bringing in a feathery friend. Were you concern that Atem might harm it? He only attacks on my command."

ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[N/A]

➼ WITH
[No one]

➼ WARDROBE
[Appropriate enough]

➼ OOC
[]

benihime213

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:50 pm
User Image

{Wearing: Fall colors }

Larina was spending her time cleaning the inventory as she wanted to make Merek proud of her. She had left home with Atem shortly after Merek had left. She was in there giggling and humming to herself. She was enjoying her time with the doctor. He did promise he would take her to the festival when he was done. Today she was wearing something a bit shorter than what she was used too. She fidgeted with it a bit before she heard an explosion.

Running to the window she glanced out as she saw smoke coming from the city. She looked back at Atem. 'Atem you must find Merek. You know where his office is right?" She opened the window as the wind blew in and ruffled her hair. All she could do was watch. Students? She began to grab a bag of stuff to try and prepare for injured to come in or should she go out there. She crouched as she ruffled her own hair. It was falling from the loose bun she had it in. "I would be no help out there. Just a huge damsel as I can't fight and my raiment isn't offensive. It isn't even defensive." She felt weak as she stood and began to pace the infirmary.

She was trying to come up with something as best as she can. She was biting her finger as she panicked even more. She was on the verge of tears. Actually, she was. She was worried for the students who were in the city at the moment. She ran back to the window as she looked out it at the rising black smoke. She needed to stay calm. She hurried to her apron as she began to stick it on. Merek hadn't even seen her outfit yet but that was not the time nor place. She needed to focus. She smacked her cheeks as she opened the infirmary door so anyone can get in. She needed to make sure injured comes first. She was lost at the moment but she needed the pillar who makes her strong when she is stressed out.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:26 pm
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

EYE COLOR: Amber (Thanya's Eyes)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Leaving to InfirmaryXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Sokea ran as fast he possibly could to the infirmary, making sure Rin was near him the entire time. It didn't take terribly long for them to finally arrive. The celebrar ran through the already open Infirmary doors, it was then Sokea realized he was completely out of breath. He leaned against the wall near the door, inhaling and exhaling deeply and quickly, as if he was fighting his own body for air. He shook his head and looked around, trying to find the doctor. The only person he saw was a nurse. Where is Doctor Merek? There's something going on in the city, something terribly wrong. He needs to-" Sokea switched to Thanya's perspective to in the middle of his sentence, and he was not prepared for the sight that Thanya gazed upon from the top of the building. Something that no one's eyes should look upon, let alone someone as innocent as the young shifter guild. Tears suddenly started to drip down Sokea's cheeks. He held his trembling hands up to face to wipe them away.

Death, there was so much... death. If the Nurse or Rin spoke to him in this moment, Sokea didn't hear it.

Sokea switched back to his own perspective, and turned his attention back to the Nurse. He deactivated his raiment, his eyes fading back to their deep red state as he stared blankly at the Nurse. "So many injured... so many.. dead. By the Gods... Gin..." Sokea couldn't hold back his emotions any more. Tears flowed like violent streams down his cheeks. His fists clenched, trembling; fear flooding in from any and every thought that entered his mind. He should go help Gin, he needs to go help him. There are people dying, being attacked by some unknown group of a**holes. But Sokea's legs were frozen. They did not dare to budge. He knew of one major consequence that could unfold if he went to the city to help. He could die. If he didn't go though, Gin could die. I he goes, they may both die. Sokea attempted to activate Gin's link, but it was out of range. He didn't know if that was good or bad luck.

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 5:48 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Without having to worry about Brageet, Gannon ran head long toward the Academy. Periodically, he heard explosions emanating from the City. Gritting his teeth, he tried his best not to think about what was happening in the city square and the various districts. If he had a combat-based raiment he would have gone into the city to fight, but because he knew he could do more from the Academy, he ran away from the danger.

By the time he reached the Academy Grounds, he was panting lightly. Looking around, it seemed that the Academy hadn’t been attacked, yet. Without hesitating, he continued his headlong sprint toward the main academy building. Catching sight of someone up on one of the buildings, he frowned deeply. He couldn’t make out who it was and he didn’t have time to contemplate it – as long as they stayed out of trouble, it didn’t matter.

Running through the hallways, he headed straight for the Infirmary. They needed to be ready for the wounded – which meant alerting Merek and Larina to the danger and making sure they were prepared. There were dozens of students at the Festival! There was no telling how many would come back injured, or worse. Skidding to a halt outside the infirmary, he panted hard. Hearing voices coming from inside, he didn’t hesitate to walk in without knocking or announcing himself.

“Merek!” Catching sight of Larina, who looked very frazzled, Sokea who looked on the edge of emotional collapse, and Rin who looked deathly afraid, he knew that they were already well aware of the dangers. “Larina, where is Merek?”

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Kefka Fanatica

Yami Miyagawa

Benihime213

Voice of Aegis

Kowsauni

TrashPuppy

Raiyun

Gannon Noble – [x]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:15 pm
User Image

She had begun to prepare items such as bandages and ointments. She was standing on a counter to reach everything she needed. Larina had heard heavy breathing behind her as she squeaked and looked behind her. She soon calmed when she noticed it was two students. She let her hand lay over her chest. Her heart was racing as she climbed down from the counter as she walked over. She looked at the two as they didn't seem injured. She listened as she began to panic. So her worst thoughts were true. She needed to continue to gather materials. She needed to help those who needed wounds fixed. "Sir? Sir?" She had watched as he had cut himself off and stared off. She was beginning to panic even more as she clasped her hands together and prayed for Merek to show up. She could not calm herself down. She felt like she was on the verge of tears.

She soon heard the boys words as she then felt the tears fall down her cheeks. Death? She trembled as she nodded. "I sent Atem." She was cut off when the court mage had appeared. She looked at him as she tried to wipe the tears on her face but they were still flowing freely. "He is in his office somewhere on this campus. I sent Atem after him as he was supposed to be doing paperwork." She walked back to where she was gathering items. She made sure she had everything she needed. She then pulled her hair up and put on her nurse cap. "Young man? Could you help the injured in so we can get them fixed up as fast as we can when they come in? This will be a shelter for the injured. Maybe we should also turn a few classrooms into places where they can lay down and rest. The infirmary is not that big." She spoke to Sokea. She was thinking now but she was still scared. When she was in her nurse mode she was very focused.

TrashPuppy

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:52 pm

EYE COLOR: Amber (Thanya's Eyes)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Leaving to InfirmaryXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

Sokea couldn't focus clearly. He knew he had to be in the city and help. Not just Gin, but the people who were being slaughtered. He had an obligation to do so. Inaction in itself is an action, and it's possibly getting people killed this very moment. He had the skills to take people down, permanently. A cold sweat dripped down his back, he had to make a decision now. Sokea quickly looked towards the nurse, and was about to say something, then the Court Mage Gannon appeared into the infirmary. It seems he also was aware of the need for healers in the city.

When the nurse addressed Sokea to stay and help the injured as they come in, he shook his head. "There won't be any injured to save if I stay here, they'll be dead. I have a particular skill-set known as 'hurting people' and I intend to use it to save lives. I'll help people to the infirmary once the main threat has been dealt with. Now, I'm going to excuse myself to go and put someone other than myself first." Sokea activated his raiment once more connecting to Thanya's eyes. Scouting the region through her perspective, he spotted where Gin was. He kind of stands out from a crowd, he couldn't necessarily tell what he was doing though. Looking over to Rin, he walked over and gave her a big hug. "Stay safe, Rin. Gin isn't allowed to die on our watch. Listen to Gannon and the Nurse, they'll keep you safe. I bet Gin knowing that you're safe will make him all the stronger, yeah?" Sokea smiled and dashed out the infirmary. He had a man he loved to save.

-Exit Sokea to City Gate-

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:07 pm
User Image

𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝐸𝓃𝓏𝑜
⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍

~ Catherine entered Infirmary ~

Time was a blur at this stage for the panicked Shifter girl... Being taken to the Infirmary and knowing her brother ran off towards more possible danger... Why did this have to keep happening?! He'll be okay... Right..? She was internally conversing with herself to try and remain calm, that Gin would return unharmed and everything would go back to normal. In the middle of her thoughts Rin was paying little attention to the world around her. From Sokea breaking into tears, to Gannon showing up... The world seemed to vanish before her.

Once she snapped back to her senses she was face to face with the blind male who was supposed to take care of her... That was until he's suddenly decided he was running off to help save the wounded in the city, telling her to stick with the Nurse and Gannon. "But..." Was her only comment before he was running away. The fear growing more and more, Rin immediately turned towards the Court Mage with tears in her eyes. "Y-you have to DO something! Stop him! Save my brother! You're supposed to keep us safe, right? RIGHT? I... Please..." She fell to her knees as her desperate requests turned into sniffles and sobs... Why. She left home so she would not have to cry... Why was she here, reliving that horrible feeling of intense fear... All over again... She reached her hand over her shoulder and onto where the scar on her back was, completely silent apart from the occasional sniffle.

⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎⚍⚎

User Image

OoC:

Mood: ...
Company: Gannon, Larina
Wearing: [Her Usual]
Form: Human

The_littlest_dragonfly

benihime213

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

Interstellar Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Master Converter 500
  • Astral Veteran 100

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 6:20 pm
NAME﴿

AGE﴿
[35]

SEXUAL ORIENTATION﴿
[Heterosexual]

User Image

Merek made the tiny journey from his office to the infirmary as quick as he could without running. He entered the infirmary and looked around the room. Gannon, Larina, and Catherine are inside. None of them looked hurt in the slightest, but the women were visibly scared whereas Gannon was frustrated. Merek is sure that Gannon is expecting him to do something, although the doctor will need to know what exactly is happening out there and how many patients will they be expecting to come in. However, there is something that he can do right now, and the first person he must address is his nurse Larina. She is absolutely terrified, but he needs her to focus and get to work. He walked over to Larina, a serious look on his face, wiped away the tears from her face and said to her,

"Whatever medicine you can prepare to treat various injuries, do it. Our tools need to be ready as well. If I have to assume that there will be plenty of patients coming to this academy for medical attention, then we may have to start turning some of the classrooms into care centers."

Merek turned away from Larina to let her do what needs to be done. The next thing he has to do is speak with Gannon. Surely he must know what is happening outside. Otherwise, why would he be here? It did go through Merek's mind that the two of them possess the same amount of knowledge about what is going on, which is next to nothing. However, they might have to work on a game plan to make sure that anyone who comes to the academy for help gets all the attention that they need.

"I heard an explosion from my office and was only able to see the aftermath in the form of black smoke. Do you know what is going on or are we just suppose to prepare for the worst?"

ACADEMY|DOCTOR ﴿

///BASICSTATS

➼ KNIT
[Diviner]

➼ RAIMENT
[Wound Transference]

➼ RELATIONSHIP STATUS
[Single -> Taken]

➼ OCCUPATION
[Academy Doctor]

➼ MONEY
[N/A]

➼ WITH
[Larina, Catherine, Gannon]

➼ WARDROBE
[Autumn]

➼ OOC
[]

Voice of Aegis
benihime213
The_littlest_dragonfly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:21 pm
User Image
╔═══════════════════

Nodding at Larina’s words, he looked to the others in the room. While Larina did her best to keep busy and get ready for the inevitable mass of wounded that would come to the Academy for aid, Sokea moved to leave. He was half inclined to stop the boy, but he knew that he didn’t stand a chance – Sokea was determined to fight, to help anyone that he could, and Gannon didn’t blame him for that. Watching him speak to Rin, he knew where Sokea was headed and why – to protect Gin. Stepping aside as Sokea left, he gave the boy a small nod. “Good Luck.”

Gannon didn’t know if Sokea heard him, but it didn’t matter. Before Gannon could say or do anything more, Rin was turning her gaze to him. Her words cut deep, but he knew that she was upset and for good reason. “I will do all that I can to help, Rin, I promise.” Kneeling down beside her, he reached out to touch her shoulder to console her and was surprised when she flinched back as if in pain. “I’m sorry, Rin…I’m going to do what I can, I promise. Stay here and help Larina and Merek-“ As if on cue, the Doctor finally arrived to take charge.

Standing up, he addressed his colleague with a nod. “The city is under attack – from who I don’t know. But what I do know is that there will be wounded coming in. This is a ‘worst case scenario’ type of situation. I’m going to do what I can to help the wounded get to you. In the meantime, get yourselves ready – I have a feeling we’ll need every bed we can get.”

Stepping back toward the door he looked back at Rin with a worried and saddened expression. “Don’t lose hope just yet, Rin…your brother is stronger than you know.” That being said, he took his leave and headed straight for the City Gates.

[ - Exit to City Gates - ]

═══════════════════╝

Court Mage || Gannon Noble

Kefka Fanatica

Voice of Aegis

Benihime213

Trashpuppy

Yami Miyagawa

Raiyun

Gannon Noble – [x]

The_littlest_dragonfly
Vice Captain

Beloved Guildswoman

10,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tycoon 200

benihime213

Naughty Nymph

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:57 pm
User Image

Larna watched as the one who came in a panic was now leaving. She looked at the little shifter girl as she blinked. Larina wasn't a babysitter. She looked at the little girl as she forced a smile. She was trembling and it could be seen clear as day that Larina was not sure what to do anymore. She gripped her apron as she looked down. Her heart was racing as she looked toward the window. She took a deep breath. She needed to keep the girl's mind occupied but as soon as she went to open her mouth in rushed Merek. Larina lost it as she felt tears come down in a flood.

He walked to her first as she looked around. She sniffled as she bit her bottom lip. When he reached for her she squeezed her eyes shut as she gripped her apron more in her hands. She then felt her tears wiped from her cheeks and soon heard him give commands to her. She had already got most of it like their tools. She didn't make any medicine yet but she was pulling things down when people began to enter the infirmary. She turned to the small girl as she bent down to her. She spoke softly as she held her close.

"Will you be my helper today? I would really love the help from such a cute little girl." Larina didn't look old and even looked like a child but she still loved children all the same. She smiled as she explained that there were mats that can be used as beds. She asked if the small shifter would help set up a few rooms for patients to come in. Larina needed help as she will be making medicine like crazy and Merek will be attending those who came in. They needed all the hands they can get. She was so focused she didn't even see Gannon leave.

Voice of Aegis

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:36 pm
THANYA KAMSING
The Bearcat

User Image

[Thanya enters from the courtyard]

Stumbling into the Infirmary with tears rolling down her face Thanya would state out loud through her sobbing. "I...I...I dont know what to do but I am here to help! Gin is coming. He looks hurt bad!" With the horror of what she had witnessed on the still fresh in her mind she would add in. "...and I think several more hurt people will be coming! I've read a little bit about medicine and I know how my people treated Injuries in the Jungle. I...I think I can help prepare for those arriving!"

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

TrashPuppy

Voice of Aegis

Kowsauni

TrashPuppy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:32 pm

EYE COLOR: Deep Red (Blind)xx OUTFIT: RegularXX LOCATION: Near the entrance, with GinXX PROFILExx OOC: ~~~~~~ XX

-Enter Sokea into infirmary-

It was so... surreal. This event taking place. Sokea and Gin collectively... killed someone. A real person, who probably had feelings, and a family. But they were slaughtering people with feelings, and families, so there's quite literally no room for empathy for the deformed cheetah that lies dead at the city gates. Sokea held Gin close to him as he had his arm over his shoulder, but not too tight as to cause him pain. He's been through enough. As they walked into the infirmary, Sokea gave everyone a gentle smile, then started to speak in a reassuring voice. "We're alive everyone, do not fret. Oh... speaking of which..." Sokea activated his link with Rin, searching for her in the room. He looked through her perspective to spot her location, then he deactivated his raiment. Sokea turned his head towards Rin's direction and gave her a thumbs up.

"Hey! You're safe. Told you it would work. Your big strong brother was protecting us all, but he got a bit hurt in the process. While everything seemed lost, it was he who saved us all. Strong and brave he is, like a knight from the old books, yeah?" Sokea smiled softly, pointing at Gin; his voice, a tad cheerful. He guessed she was probably hurt when he left her to the city, and she must have been worried sick about her brother. If a situation like this were to happen again, Sokea would like for her to have confidence in her brother. Whether or not she would remained to be seen.

Sokea leaned his head back against Gin's chest. He knew the day wasn't over yet, but they defeated one of the attackers. Sokea didn't get to fight with Gin much last year due to his... sudden departure, but it seems they worked well together in that moment. Gin is strong and has good fighting sense, and Sokea is clever and has tact; a seemingly good mix. Sokea turned his attention to Gin, and chuckled a bit. "It seems we've found ourselves in the infirmary again, wolfie. You should probably get to a bed, You have wounds that need tending to."

Kowsauni

benihime213

The_littlest_dragonfly

Yami Miyagawa

Voice of Aegis

Grand Academy of Eoana ➣Academy Facilities

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers