Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die
HALLOWEEN 2017: INTO THE WOODS CYOA Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:05 pm
B: We're looking for a spooky monster. Have you seen it?"

Throughout the debacle with the werewolf and his grandkids, Banshee remained wide-eyed and delighted. They were all so fun, even if the bird smelt suspiciously like something that had been drowned and left to bloat and rot in a barrel of dead fish. She scattered with the rest of her group, tripping over and falling into a corner where she stayed until the teens had given up and wandered away.

But her goal was never far from her mind, and she gave one quick look at the rest of the group once they had all reconvened before addressing Old Man Jenkins. “EXCUSE ME SIR, have you seen a mysterious spooky creature? A creature that may or may not be the lost corpse of someone needing their final burying rights to reach the other side?” Her eyes were big and her voice was loud with hope. He seemed very nice and she hoped he could help them.

She really wasn't sure why people were talking about a Mothpone. Such a silly idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:54 am
B: We're looking for a spooky monster. Have you seen it?

The scene between the werewolf and his grandkids had left Kiwi's mouth parted in awe. How utterly absurd! What an adventure this was! It was when they gave chase that she found herself stuffed into a crevice in the mineshaft wall, disengaging herself only when members of her group commented that the chasers had left. Her wings buzzed in delight at the werewolf's tale, head nodding here and there throughout the conversation.

"Nice to meet you, mister werewolf!" She greeted, nodding encouragingly. Wait a minute! They might know something about the monster they were seeking!

"Excuse me, we're on a hunt to find a spooky monster! Have you seen it?"

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Rapidashtrainer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:24 am
A: I'm out here hunting cryptids.

Footnote watched as the cybergoths scattered like so many frightened (but LED-colourful) bunnies. Giving the two agents a curious glance, Footnote decided to be truthful once more. They seemed to be adept at trailing stuff. And Footnote did not care who took the monsters down as long as they were taken down. Period.

"We were told that there was some kinda bug-monster out here," Footnote said with a sweeping hoof to indicate the vast expanse of forest. "And those humans said they saw a moth-thing earlier,"

"Are you here to get rid of it?"

LizzyMoo
[

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:06 am

We're looking for a spooky monster. Have you seen it?"

Torte smiled at Kiwi, before they continued on and found the old man werewolf in the shaft and dealt with that whole debacle. That was pretty neat. A real life werewolf! She wondered if he was good at sports, even if he was a grandpa. "Hey, hey, we're looking for a monster. Big wings, red eyes. That kinda deal. You seen it?" Torte asked him.

purplerosesbeauty

Springtime Spirit

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:38 am
B: We're looking for a spooky monster. Have you seen it?"

Fright Night eyed the little foal that had joined him and chuckled. A mischievous grin spread across his features in return to the foal's words. "Aaahh come now. Bats are no harm. They are very sensitive! I think you hurt my little friends feelings...." he began, reaching inside the frilled hood of his wear and tugging briefly on a string. Out popped his plastic bat in a flash and he zipped it around over the foal's head, its movements seeming almost genuine before he nestled it back into his hood. "There there my friend.... he didn't mean it..." he chuckled again before coming to a stop as the rest of the group did.

Fright Night could only watch in wonder as this group of teens tormented the most glorious of lycanthropes the pony had ever had the privilege to lay eyes on outside of a movie. He began to shoulder his way forward when the group turned on them, their foul smelling bird cawing and stinking. Fright Night motioned to the foal and ran, ducking behind a sharp turn and pressing himself against the rocks. He waited till they had passed before emerging again to check on the werewolf.

His smile was still bright and as bold as ever as he eagerly greeted the werewolf, reaching out to shake his...paw? "AAAHH GLORIOUS. VONDEROUS! My dear man! Ve are looking for a monster! And not just any moster... a spooky monster! Have you seen it?!" he beamed, his tone boisterous and full of child like glee.

lux_rayne13

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:33 am
Group2 - A: I'm out here hunting cryptids.

The Cybergoths were no longer a threat (not that they were much of a threat in the first place), but they quickly scattered the moment two phonies in suits appeared.

So that was what they meant by “preps!”

Footnote and another foal spoke up first to the suits, both seemingly to trust the agents. Hybrid shrugged. Why not?

“Yeah, what he said,” the mare nodded her head towards Footnote. “They did also mention somethin’ about bouncin’ orbs... whatever that meant!” She shrugged again. Hybrid definitely was not a professional monster hunter, nor professional monster-witness.

Rapidashtrainer

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

Maxx D
Vice Captain

Garbage Cat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:17 am
Group 2 - C: I'm out here to RAVE and you ruined it

"Dr. Tiddlypaws," Fireflight, a.k.a Sky Flare, a.k.a Roger, Roger, hissed under his breath - well, not quite, he just kinda said it with a quirk of a brow and a sigh of resignation. Some things he would have to keep to himself - if Prowl had caught wind of such an oversight that Dr. Tiddlypaws was perhaps on the loose again, the forest might have to be both razed and dug up. And potential illegal bioengineering? That'll get Quill involved in a jiffy.

And he just made it out of the office to...watch over the safety of Phonyland's inhabitants and visitors tonight.

"Roger, Roger that," he reported wryly to the federal agents, "I'm out here to RAVE and you ruined it, preps. Try wearing a corset and a gas mask next time. I also seriously doubt the veracity of eyewitness statements from a group of neon and vinyl-clothed ravers, it's easy to see 'things' in this enormous forest...or find a magic mushroom or two."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:27 am
B: I'm out here looking for my friends.

"...of illegal bioengineering by scientists in the employ of a deranged housecat with augmented intelligence..."

Nightvine sat down and exhaled. Wisps of his hair drifted from his face and he looked resigned.

"I was invited, for one," Nightvine said. "All of us did, I thought it was just going to be another trail hike in the dark with new people. But we got split up, now I need to find my friends. Well... potential friends, I hardly know any of them. I'd like to, though."

Nightvine got this sinking feeling in his pit of his stomach and his ears drooped. Now he only wished it had been hungry bears.  

Syrcaid

Garbage Werewolf

26,375 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

cursedandwandering

Lonely Prophet

16,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:30 pm
E) TELL ME YOUR AMAZING WEREWOLF STORIES

Oh my god. This was just like one of the stories she'd always imagined. The drama! The mystery! The adventure! The carousel stared at old man Jenkins, eyes shining. "Please, you have to tell me about your adventures? How'd you become a werewolf? Do those kids solve any other mysteries other than yours?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:09 pm
2A. I’m out here looking for cryptids!

Suddenly the cybergoths were spooked and skittered away into the forest. It was amazing how quickly they seemed to fade into the tree line. She wondered if they would ever hear those frunky fresh beats again. She never learned of these preps are dangerous. It seemed as if these cop figures were preps? They were definitely not the monsters they were looking for just regular phony folk. “Hunting for cryptids...anything suspicious tonight??”  

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Jun D
Captain

Shoujo Shounen

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:23 pm
Group 2 - D: I'm out here for my purpose in life.

"I'm out here because I'm compelled by some higher force to keep going on these weird expeditions in Phonyland. Probably until I find my purpose in life - which I don't think this is, by the way. God, I hope my purpose-in-life isn't to keep going on these weird expeditions in Phonyland."

It probably wasn't, since she still hadn't grown up. (Or maybe she needed to learn more about friendship.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:55 pm
D: I'm out here looking for a Peculiar Pasta Pal!

"Hiya Agent Over Easy, Agent Benedict! Well, from the top, there's been ookie-spookie sightings of something completely unknown which may or may not be a monster in the woods here, I'm not entirely convinced and my buddy Riot thinks it's all a scam. So this gal Skirmish with the great hair gathered us all up to look for it! She had us set up a camp and set out camera traps, but I don't really know how the camera traps work, so you're really gonna have to find her if you want to know. Anyways we were going to have marhsmallows, but didn't. Oh and then there were bats! So many bats! And our group got split up, but I kind of feel that more are missing since when we split? Which is pretty weird when you think about it. You know. Mysterious." Boysenberry Pie wiggled her hooves for emphasis, oooOooOooo spooky.

"Anywhoodledoo, I'm out here to see if it wants to be a new pasta pal with me," she lifted her tupperware, shaking the contents of it, "We haven't seen any deranged housecats though. Or the cryptid for that matter. Just these cybergoths. And the bats! I'm sorry that I can't offer you any of my pasta, half of it is for Roller Riot and the other half is for my potential new pasta pal. Though I've still got a lot of hugs in me if you want one of those! A sweet hug might go with those suits."

Luafien

Super Wife

Byagane319

11,225 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:14 pm
Group 2: D: I'm out here for the foals protection.

Draft was having a great time raving with these rare creatures. He couldn't wait to tell Lullaby and Shrill about it when he got home! Suddenly they scattered and two official looking phonies approached. Dang, the man was always trying to ruin a good party.

At their question he shrugged, "I'm here to help the young ones. I thought there might be a few and a good father figure was important to have." Honestly Draft loved kids and wanted to ensure any who were going out this late at night were one, safe, and two, brought home after all was said and done.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:40 pm
Group 2 - A: I'm out here hunting cryptids.

The sudden crackdown on the rave was enough to startle the Cybergoths back into the trees and quite a number of phonies in their group. Whatever threatening atmosphere was initially presented to them tapered off quickly with the bickering of the two agents, as well as the understanding that they too were phonies.

Crypt Keeper breathed a quick sigh of relief when they were only interested in statements and not tossing accusations around, though he had to admit their reason for being out here was unexpected -- he hoped they found what they were looking for. "We were all in a bigger group before but got separated. We're trying to see the Mothpone, or any other mysterious creatures." He nodded, then stressed further, "Just to see if it's real or not." Although he had to admit, if the stories were true then he hoped they would get a chance to help the poor thing get away from other seekers like themselves. Crypt held true that whatever was out there probably just wanted to be left alone.  

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

Huni Pi

Questionable Garbage

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:43 pm
Group 1 E - MOAR WEREWOLF STORIES PLZ

Muck's jaw dropped open when Old Man Jenkins explained his story. And while the other phonies could be relied on to ask sensible questions, he was far more interested in learning more about Jenkins' condition.

Like the carousel phony, the earth stallion added, "Yeah, yeah, if your grandkids aren't werewolves, does that mean you're the only one in your family to turn during full moon?"

Administrative Archives | Where Old Threads Die

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games