Welcome to Gaia! ::

[ + D a r k e s t . N i g h t + ] Music and Poetry

Back to Guilds

Need a place to hang out? That's not a shocker. Welcome to Darkest Night 

Tags: Poetry, Music, Roleplay, Socialize 

Reply Roleplays
FullMetal Alchemist:Automail Songstress Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:56 pm
Al smiled. "I see." He looked around. "Nii-san? Nii san!?"
Lenn chuckled as Ed and she stood up. "Ed, how long to you plan on staying?" Ed sighed. "I don't know."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 4:52 pm
Senya jumped on Al and climbed up carefully. She stood with her feet on his shoulders being careful of his spikes. "Don't mind me Al" She looked around "Found them, they're quite a bit away, but I can make out two fingues about a mile down those plains" She climbed down Al and pointed to the west-north  

Illina of Mana

Monday Dusk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:24 pm
"then thats where we should go"he told her as she got down off him and pointed west/north and he grabed her hand and started that way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:28 pm
"H-hey?! Careful Al! You'll cut me if you get me stuck in you" she tried her best to avoid his legs and the spiked knees "Al, your not Ed, dont be reckless!"  

Illina of Mana

Monday Dusk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:29 pm
He let go of her "oh ...im sorry i was so exsited i for got.."he said still runingnext to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:47 pm
She picked up her pace, now they ran through the field "Its alright, its a human thing to forget....I forget, Lenn forgets, and heh I am not even going to get started on your brother" she laughed  

Illina of Mana

Monday Dusk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:51 pm
He laughed alittle at this two "yeah..he does for get alot of things"he told her laughing someore as they made there way to them.

((...by the way...have guys guys tryed to...kiss?...lol)))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:21 pm
[[Uhm.. AHAHAHAHAHAHA no.... I am saving that for when he gets his body back, and thats the first thing that'll happen to him... Oh thats a spoiler]]

"True, Ugh, did those two have to travel this far for a night sleep out?"  

Illina of Mana

Monday Dusk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:42 am
(( hhhhhhhahahahhahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!)))

Al looked at her and said "Ed was probly walking ang talking with her alot and forgot where they were going until they made it this far"he told her laughing alittle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:24 pm
"Ahh, thats possible." She slowed down her pace.  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:08 pm
Lenn hugged Ed. "Please stay for a long while." Ed blushed. "Um... Okay. I'll stay for you." He hugged her back. "I promise."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:23 pm
"Hey Al? How about we travel to Ishbal? For the philosophers stone? With your brother and Lenne?" Senya asked Alphonse "I have to ask Brother first" He saud as they approched Ed and Lenne  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:34 pm
Lenn had not let go of Ed when Senya and Alphonse walked to them. They looked at them, then each other, and blushed red. Lenn quickly let go of Edward and looked at them. "U-Um... Do you need anything?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:42 pm
"I wanted to know if we can all look for the philosophers stone together. I know a person in Ishbal who can help us... well actually he is in an ishbalian camp, but still...there is more than one way to create the philosophers stone... And I bet Lenne wants us to be normal like old times..." Senya smiled "So? Can we?" Al gave an almost convincing aura of begging  

Illina of Mana

xPastelRainbows
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 2:16 pm
Ed nodded. "Yeah." He turned to Lenn. Lenn was smiling. "Sure! That'd be great! While we're there, I can add to my record on the Ishbalan life." E dlooked at her. "Record?" Lenn turned to him and nodded. "I keep a record on how they're living."  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff