Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Organization XIII Home Thread
WELLCOME TO ORGANIZATION XIII Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome^^
  i think ill make myself at home
  OMG! 0_o its organization XII!!!!!!!!
  um....ok...-.-
View Results

Kenta Starfield

Eloquent Smoker

9,700 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:51 am
Hi! I am uhm...

*checks his username*

Kenta! That's it, I'm Kenta, =D! I was invited to the guild by your captain, so nice to meet you all. I've only played the second Kingdom Hearts, however, with my resources of imports I'll probably try to snag that Chain of Memories remake. I have a friend that is obssesed with KH and the Organization in real life so... ^_^; I also come up with crazy random ideas for what KH3 would be like (none official, obviously).

Nice to be here.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 10:38 am
Nice to meet everyone and be here! ^^
I ish Momo!!
But, I guess I'll need a new name with an X...?
I'll get to that eventually! x3
I've played all games (of coarse xP) a bizzilion times!!
(Or... like... 10 times each? Whatever seems more reasonable xP )
Atcually, I've played the 2nd game like... 20 times in the first 3 weeks it came out? o____O;;
I need help ^^
Let's see... what useless information do you need to know?
I'm madly obsessed with Axel and Riku... I could go into detail, but everytime I do, the paragraphs are so long, nobody reads them anyway!! =P
Kinda like this one... I wonder if your still reading? *Gives cupcake* x3 Wewt w00t >_>
Hmm... I'm super hyper right nows cause meh sister FINALLY agreed to getting me meh Riku cosplay clothes, so I should be getting them any day xP
She didn't want too, cause she said I'd never wear meh Organization XIII cloak again once I have it, but that's not true x3
Anyway... Hmm... o_o;; I guess I'll shut up for now before I lose your interest even more then I already have ^.~  

Miss Rarity Belle

xzya-sama

4,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:40 pm
Nickname: Nesuke Negi
Hobbies: anime, video games, and computer. I also love to work out.
Interests: would be the above as well as martial arts.
Work: I work at a theatre
KH knowledge: I have almost completed the first game. And I have recently purchased the second. Unfortunately I only get to play a game once month or less and only for a few hours or so. And I haven't even seen my KHII game yet.
Other games I like: I'm a big fan of the Xenosaga and Dot Hack series. I also love Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Need for Speed Underground, and others that I can't remember. I'm mainly a RPG or strategy game player. BUt I love action/adventure, racing, and fighting games too.
Personality: I'ld say one of the most intersting people I know. But I don't know many people so that can sometimes make my opinion difficult to surmise. I'm homeschooled and hateing it. I'm from the USA and I am otaku. If it's not related to anime I probably don't know what it is. For any more information on me you'll just have to get to know me. I'm not exactly the most exciting guy, but I can pass out a few laughs every now and then.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:56 pm
Hello my name is Tara_of_DooM. My real name is (can you guess?) Tara. Heres some info on moi.

Name: Tara
Hobbies: I like to draw...but I'm not that good...
Likes: Anime,Anime, Kingdom hearts, Kingdom hearts, and anything else anime or Kingdom hearts.
Dislikes: ummm bad people...
Kingdom hearts: I've played KH1, KH2, i havnt played chain of memories but i have read the manga...
Moi: I'm a pretty happy-go-lucky person...most of the time...i like Anime, Kingdom hearts and anything else by Square soft....i mean Enix....XD!  

Tara_of_DooM

3,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100

DGBlazerine

Desirable Consumer

11,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:18 am
Ummm....hello, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:02 am
Hello thanks for inviting me to your guild, it looks awesome.  

Lea_Nobody

DarkDark_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:59 am
Ello and wow this is a cool place  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:56 pm
o.o!! hello everyone!! i'm ConSumedDeMon. but to make it easier to type, just call me demon. ^.^ thanks for inviting me to your guild!! how aweome!! ><  

ConSumedDeMon

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

-Kyncha-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:46 pm
surprised It wouldn't let me PM you so I am just gonna post it here! xD
Thank you for inviting me to this guild. ^^;;

(I actually tried to join the KH2 guild but i didn't get in. D smile

Organization XIII is pwnage. My favorite is Saix, then Marluxia and Larxene.
Uhm,..I don't want to ramble on, but there is so much to say..(Especially when it comes to Org. XIII)
I've played (and beaten) Kh, KH:CoM, and KH2.

Yeah, that's about it xDD haha.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:24 am
um....hi i think sweatdrop  

Kaji no Kitsune

Fuzzy Fox

20,825 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Millionaire 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Velika Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:28 am
-Walks around smiling at the new comers- Geez..Maybe I shouldn't have come here  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:47 am
Hello. ^_^ You can call me Riku. I'm 16. I like anime, manga, video games, music, drawing, designing and fishing. ^_^

And thank you. ^_^

AnastasiaBeaverhausen II

fullmetal1788

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:37 am
sup im fullmetal. Got the invite and this guild looked pretty cool so I joined. Nuff said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:22 pm
thanx for inviting me! I love KH!  

F u c k i n g Serious

RiotxTori

4,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 8:39 pm
Ashelux
Hello, and welcome.
Here is where you introduce yourself to the guild! Tell a little bit about yourself and meet others. please, no spaming and makeing fun of other members. 3nodding

Hey Everyone I'm Tori!!
and thank you Ashelux for the invite to this guild
lets seee....
about myself...
well all i can say is check my profile xd  
Organization XIII Home Thread

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games