Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Academy: Elemental Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:52 am
Rei noticed that the boy wasn't showing much pain. 'He feels the pain but he's not showing it. Hm...this is taking longer than expected.' After a few more minutes, Rei extracted her hand and pulled out a fireball with, what looked like, little dirtballs in them. "These are parasites. Every I send out a fire type attack, they're in them. If they reach contact with skin, they'll burn through it and go into your bloodstream. But there's one more thing. You didn't use any water on the burn, did you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:01 am
"I was in the water when you hit me with it" G told her looking at the wound, wondering how long it would take her to clean it up and sort it out  

neidr

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:52 am
Rei bit her lip and cursed herself under her breath. "Well, that's not good. See, when water comes into contact with the parasites, then...they lay eggs. Unfortunately for you, the eggs are probably...2 or 3 minutes away from reaching your lungs and eating you away from the insides."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:04 pm
"Anyway you can get rid of them?" G asked feeling angry a little but not showing it to the two girls  

neidr

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:49 pm
"Well, we'd have to find the medical room for a certain toxin. That means that we'd have to get there in 2 minutes before they get to your lungs. Do you think that you'd be able to handle the pain before we get there?" Rei mostly didn't care what happened to the boy but she felt that she should help since it was partly her fault anyways. 'If they never came to the pool in the first place, none of this wouldn't have happened.'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:39 pm
"I'll be fine, let's move, you coming Jeana?" G asked turning to face her now, he couldn't hold all the pain in but he knew he could hide the most of it away from them  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 1:24 pm
I nod, "Yes..." I feel so bad about the whole thing....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:06 pm
G walked slowly towards Jeana and held out his hand to help her up from the ground, "I may be hurt a little but are you alright? I didn't hrut you when I pushed you out of the way did I?" he asked  

neidr

~Ice Tarna~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:40 am
I take his hand and stand up. "No, I'm fine..." I smile and look at Rei.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:58 am
G walked to the medical room pretty quickly with Rei and Jeana, he could feel the pain growing and he was having a little trouble with his breathing, he felt exhausted but they had only walked from the pool and it wasn't far away  

neidr

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:38 am
Rei tried to open the door but it wouldn't budge. "Locked. All right, stand back." The boy and the girl took a couple steps back as Rei formed a circle with her hands. She gathered the air around her to form a giant air ball in her hands. She pushed the ball into the door and it practically destroyed the door in the process. "Let's hurry up and get this over with." Rei looked around the cabinets and found what she was looking for. "Boy, come here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:41 am
G made to move towards her but fell, he moved his arm in time to catch the edge of the bed, he felt like he was going into a dream and his breathing was becoming more fierce now, he tried to rise but couldn't budge, he slowly lifted himself onto the bed with the last bit of strength he could find in is body  

neidr

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:02 pm
Rei helped him steady himself onto the bed while she helped him sit up. "This is going to help but it'll burn...a lot. You'll be in a lot of pain but you need to be awake while it heals."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:01 am
"I can take it" he told her biting his lip through the pain he was going through at the moment, he kept his eyes open and fought both the pain and wearyness that was making him fall asleep.  

neidr

SkullzOfHeartz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:54 am
Rei sat there, watching him handle the pain. 'I wonder why he doesn't show the pain...' She looked over at the girl then back at him. 'So that's it. He doesn't want the girl to worry.' The boy finally stopped and was breathing hard trying to catch some air. Rei stood up and walked over to the door frame but stopped to look back at them. 'It's best if I leave. I would only cause more damage. Plus, they're probably glad that I'm leaving.'  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games