Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Docks ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:10 pm
Kum halted, stilling his every muscle as he heard the voice. It's form now clear as he approached, he could see that this creature was both feline, like himself, and , from the sound of it's voice, female. "Greetings. Nyah." he replied simply. Let her make the first move. Prove if she was friend or foe. He hoped she might know where food was. He was famished.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:11 am
Shiane's eyes crinkled with a little giggle, "I can do you one better Sir." she said was she moved closer. She did so slowly so as not to alarm him, a hand going towards the bag at her hip. What she pulled out was a hunk of bread she had stuffed with meat and cheese before she left home. One could never be sure when they would eat next, or if someone else needed it more. She handed him the food, hoping he would accept it. "Here."

Then she waited a few moments more before lifting her other hand, faintly glowing turquoise towards his wounds. It wasn't that hard to heal a person when they had wounds such as his; she was a well-trained healer with much experience.

Seri was a little more than amused now. The creature indeed was something similar to a feline...but not. She wasn't sure what he was, but for the moment it didn't matter, as long as he showed no dangerous intents. "Might I may be of service to you?" she asked simply, the tip of her tail only slightly twitching. An ear flicked backwards as she picked up other noises and was delighted to hear a certain mage's voice. Things would be fun indeed in the future.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Kai_Strauss

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 am
User Image
Renka gratefully accepted the food, "Thank you very much miss..." He bit into the stuffed bread and glanced at her as her hand gained a blueish glow. He knew that she had kind intentions, he was just curious about her ability. Pausing for a moment with his food, "Might I ask your name miss? Mine is Renka.." after he finished talking he ate a bit more as he waited for her response.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:08 pm
She nodded with a smile, her eyes taking on a look of concentration. It wasn't that the healing was hard, but unlike Caly or Alsti, her powers mostly came from herself. and she didn't want to cause more trouble than she could help it. "I am known as Shiane." she said after she finished healing him. She gave him a bright smile then, "All done. Good as new." her bright green eyes lit up at feeling satisfied with her work.

She took a step back so as not to crowd him and then asked, "How'd you get hurt in the first place? From what I heard, this city wasn't entirely too dangerous."

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:36 pm
((I have made a post in an old thread that Kenton made once...and I would like suggestions and comments. I'm trying to scrounge up new ideas and plotlines...and so far I have a possibly couple. Please take a look Here ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm
User Image
Renka finished the bread and sighed lightly as the pain from his wounds lessened and vanished. "That's a great ability to have...I've never known anyone with healing powers, I'm in your debt Shiane." He bowed his head, then looked at her again as he answered her, "I had wandered over to the library and they have quite a number of beasts living in there..."

Kai_Strauss

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 pm
((Wow...I just realized that every RP character that I play can Heal lol))

"It is no problem, it's just something I do." she said with a warm smile. "No need to repay me. But as for this library you speak of, I'm sorry, but this is my first time to Byako. I was asked to venture here by a friend of mine. She recently came into power among the city and wanted help with a few things." she casually said, unconsciously waving a hand as she spoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:36 pm
((heh. I don't think any of mine do...I have such a one track mind..))
User Image
That made Renka smile a bit, "I recently came here to Byako as well..and made the mistake of thinking that library would be the same as any other." he shrugged and shook his head "I have to say you are the only person I know here..and we just met."

Kai_Strauss

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:48 pm
((Same...that's why they all end up Healers lol I play those better than anything else really lol))

"I see. If the people I know that I assume are here in Byako then I know about 4 people, give or take." she admitted openly. Then giggled a little, "Though only one of us is actually from Byako. The rest come from other places. Perhaps you would like to accompany me to meet up with the two I feel are nearby?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image
"Well that much more then myself...and if you don't mind me tailing along I'd like to get to know some more people of this city." Renka half smiled, he was still tired, but now that he's had something to eat and his wounds healed he felt well enough and wanted to go with to repay her later, even if she said he didn't have to.

Kai_Strauss

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:49 pm
"I don't mind at all." she smiled at him. With that she started making her ways towards where she knew Alstiara was. She assumed SEri was busy with something since she was in her demon form.

"Alsti~" she called out softly. She could tell that Alsti wasn't very happy and rather agitated about something. Then she found two people with the half elf. "Hello," she said brightly. "Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked.

Alsti sighed wearily and looked at the mage walking towards her. "For some reason, I'm not surprised to see you here Shiane." she said. She curiously looked at the one with Shiane, but wouldn't ask til later. Instead she answered the mage's question, "No, there's nothing you can really do. There is a sort of jurisdiction clash."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:05 am
User Image
Renka followed quietly, then looked at the one Shiane called Alsti and bowed his head slightly in way of greeting since she was speaking. He glanced at the others that were there and nodded to them as well, mostly not to seem rude, but it didn't seem that these were the people Shiane knew. Renka didn't know what was going on with them so he decided to keep out of it for now.

Kai_Strauss

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:51 am
"Jurisdiction clash?" mentally she had another conversation with the half elf, seeking out all the information that Alsti knew in order to see the problem. After a few moments she silently nodded her head, but like Alsti, she wasn't sure what she could do here. The "officer" wasn't listening to facts and that just caused problems on their own.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:54 pm
Marsel_lilas

Seri was a little more than amused now. The creature indeed was something similar to a feline...but not. She wasn't sure what he was, but for the moment it didn't matter, as long as he showed no dangerous intents. "Might I may be of service to you?" she asked simply, the tip of her tail only slightly twitching. An ear flicked backwards as she picked up other noises and was delighted to hear a certain mage's voice. Things would be fun indeed in the future.

Kum finally halted, raising up on his hindquarters to better see the creature before him. "If you've food and a place to sleep for a night, you may." he replied, his own, less feline, tail twitching slightly in curiosity. His ears perked at the sound of other voices nearby. "I'd never dream of asking for something in exchange for nothing, however. I am more than willing to repay you any way I can." he added, dropping onto all fours again, amber hues watching the female creature carefully.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:30 am
Seri had to smile at that one. It wasn't often you recieved that kind of reaction. "I believe we can arrange that small-one." she replied warmly. "All I would ask in return is company. I'm curious about you. You don't "feel like a cat, yet you are similar in a way to one."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff