Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonSong

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:14 am
Kojay
"UH.....Raylana.... I wasn't spying on you i was .... uh.... um..... Drunk... yeah i was drunk..." he looked around nervously
"lies!" raylana said and pushed him away. "now tell me the truth, why were you listening!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 12:19 pm
kaykeyser
Ms.Curunir

"Remember, you are free to roam where and when ever as you please but you see this glowing or hear my voice inside your head, come back to me," Inwe said, placing around the dragons neck. "And if you turn back into a human you are free. Only in your dragon form will you be my pet." She smiled and patted the dragon. She looked toward Jaden. "She was a cook, right?"

"yes thats rite and the yongest meber of the staff but still very skiled and very pure and inocent"

Inwe nodded. "When she is human she shall do her duties here. I must go, come on now!" she gave a gesture with her hand to the dragon. She walked down to the gardens. "Lies is what one uses to cover up," she said when she came upon Raylana. "So, he was listening, but he may have not heard anything."  

Snozzwanger the Pyro

kaykeyser
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 1:11 pm
DragonSong
Kojay
"UH.....Raylana.... I wasn't spying on you i was .... uh.... um..... Drunk... yeah i was drunk..." he looked around nervously
"lies!" raylana said and pushed him away. "now tell me the truth, why were you listening!?"

runs in conserened her yelling is ecoing threwout the halls
"Miss raylana whats the matter is all well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:18 am
"I just wanted to keep the dragfons from harming you miss raylana..." he said calmly.  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 9:33 am
Inwe glanced at Raylana. Then at Kojay. Next at Jaden. She repeated this twice. "If anyone should guard Miss Raylana on this special night then it should be at a distance that's not too far away," She said trying to make sense.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:29 am
Kaden's eyebrows raised. "Dragons? Here? What has happened?" He asked the company. He felt a stange twinge at the dinner being innterupted so, but knew continueing in the same mood was hopeless after this alarm.  

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:07 pm
"Long story," Inwe said. "But there are two. One is safe in a cell like room. The other is under my control (I hope). In fact, I could call her right now but I think she needs a bit of training."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:41 pm
"Don't worry about the dragons.... but Kaden if you care about Raylana as much as we do... I'm sure you'll aide us in protecting her."  

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 7:47 pm
walks out as a dragon and looks around, feeling rather tame.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:26 pm
" heard her say " "lies now tell me the truth, why were you listening!?" I toght she might need help at this time but if I should just leave her alone I will"  

kaykeyser
Crew

Yinala

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:43 pm
Yuri sat in her room and rubbed her dragon pendant. She had just started to feel anxious and worried that she was turning back and wanted to make sure she was securely locked away so that she could not escape. She walked around her room shaking the door and window to be sure they were secure. They were. She braced herself waiting for the change.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 4:58 pm
Kaden shook his head in disbelief. "Yes, right - I mean, of course I will help Raylana in any way I can. Were the dragons here when arrived? What colour are they?" He knew a little of Dragon lore from his own country were Dragons are common, but he had never heared of them in this part of the world. He wondered what species they were so he could judge it's behavior.  

Lyria883

sasamiblue

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:44 pm
is a blue dragon, she walks up to the man and transformes in to a huaman she is naked and her hairs unbrused and long and coveres her in all the rite places "what happened how did I get hear and what happned to my clothing? the cuts on my armes there gone!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:40 pm
quckly covers the cook's nakedness and wlaks her to a chair 'it'll be ok "  

kaykeyser
Crew

DragonSong

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2004 3:45 am
raylana sighed heavily and pulled away from the conversation. she walked away, towards her room. *i need no protect* she thought. *and im sick of being treated like a fragile child*  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games