Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII behind the scenes comedic RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:12 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
If you weren't Axel, I'd stab you until you were dead... And then I'd stab you some more.
(axel my favorite character can't kill him crying )
o_o.....oh?.....i guess i did something wrong by voteing you gardner....well then...umm....thanx for not 'stabbity'ing me...o_o
For now you are safe until i find saix. stabbity him then someone else. Do you know where saix is. stare
you know what.....? i have know idea.... xd i think we should look 4 him....
Ummm... ok? *starts to look around this giant random box of hostess.* He will come he eventually.
((we need a Saix in this rp))
(( xD i kno....hmmm....we should make a guild classifieds or something to advertise for characters and RPs....))*jumps in the box of hostess* well....we always have hostess! >w< thats better than stabbity, right?
((maybe)) Hmmm. stabbity or hostess? Man, this is hard. confused *laughs* I can't believe you fell for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:14 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
For now you are safe until i find saix. stabbity him then someone else. Do you know where saix is. stare
Ummm... ok? *starts to look around this giant random box of hostess.* He will come he eventually.
(( xD i kno....hmmm....we should make a guild classifieds or something to advertise for characters and RPs....))*jumps in the box of hostess* well....we always have hostess! >w< thats better than stabbity, right?
((maybe)) Hmmm. stabbity or hostess? Man, this is hard. confused *laughs* I can't believe you fell for it.
O__O dude.,...your scareing me....fell for what....?!  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:18 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
I am not Xaldin, I am .........  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((envy? u kno i have an icon that says stabbity...xD)) o_o......  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:43 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((no i am not envy.)) ....... Namine. ((that is surprising right? someone so quiet and nice, pretending to be someone who is not quiet or nice most of the time))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:49 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((no i am not envy.)) ....... Namine. ((that is surprising right? someone so quiet and nice, pretending to be someone who is not quiet or nice most of the time))
`NAMINE?! this was your evil plot this hole time....¬_¬....wasnt it?! stressed  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:53 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sort of. its only because you never wanted to hang out at all. sad
So, i though if i was someone else you would talk to me. And it worked. sorry i had to trick you. cry  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:16 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
So, i though if i was someone else you would talk to me. And it worked. sorry i had to trick you. cry
^^ oh thats ok then!....umm....do u think u could help me out of this giant hostess box?  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:18 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
^^ oh thats ok then!....umm....do u think u could help me out of this giant hostess box?
sure.*pulls axel out of the box.* Thanks for forgiving me.((it just like chains of memories, when sora forgives namine for tricking him))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sure.*pulls axel out of the box.* Thanks for forgiving me.((it just like chains of memories, when sora forgives namine for tricking him))
(( xD lol...dont take my memories tho...)) your welcome ^^ and thanx for helping me out of that hostess box....xP thought id never get free....  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:24 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
(( xD lol...dont take my memories tho...)) your welcome ^^ and thanx for helping me out of that hostess box....xP thought id never get free....
((don't worry i won't))You would of eventually. it was no probelm. I am just glad you forgive me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((don't worry i won't))You would of eventually. it was no probelm. I am just glad you forgive me.
`sweet >w< wanna help me blow up zexions pool now?  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 4:30 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sure.*follows axel*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sure.*follows axel*
coolio.....*puts dynomite around pool* there...he dont need arobic exercises or whatever it is he does here xD....stand back....we must light the fuse...  

Akuseru_Axel
Vice Captain

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:43 pm
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Akuseru_Axel
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
sure.*follows axel*
coolio.....*puts dynomite around pool* there...he dont need arobic exercises or whatever it is he does here xD....stand back....we must light the fuse...
*stays behind axel* Ready.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games