Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 613 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 7:18 pm
[[kay, see ya kaori. I might be on late, though, cuz my proficiancy is this week and i needa go to practice after school ><]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:36 pm
Koichi stopped as the two of them faced the android. It simply looked at the two of them before bending down to approach Kana slightly. "How may I help you, miss?" it asked in a monotone, it's lifeless eyes staring at her before it backed up and started getting ready to process what she would want. "Don't worry, Kitty, just tell him what you want in your room and he'll do the rest," Koichi explained, hoping to get some jitters out of her.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:40 pm
Kana blinked at the android, feeling a little intimidated by it. "U-um..." she began slowly, staring at it for a moment. Then she dropped her gaze to the floor, clasping her hands nervously in front of herself. "I'd like it to look like outside, at night time!" she nodded. "With... a grass like carpet and a star painted ceiling. And... and navy blue walls and furniature! So when you walk in, at first you don't notice they're there since they'll blend in." She laughed quietly at this thought, finding it funny. Then again, she might have just been laughing because she was exhausted. She paused, trying to think of what else she would need, but couldn't find anything, so she bowed her head. "That is all," she finished quietly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 8:57 pm
[ crying sorryyyyyy]

The android processed everything before saying the room number they were in and pointing in the direction. Koichi bowed his head before he started off with Kana towards her newly made room. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" he asked softly, making his way down hall upon hall, past doors with room numbers on them. "I think... we're almost there," he said, looking around.

[have to go...me soooo sorry ><]

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:03 pm
[It's fine! I have to go too. ^^;]

Kana nodded her head, freezing abruptly as it made her dizzy again. "N-no, it wasn't bad," she stammered and then fell silent until a sudden question popped into her head. "Is it... already done so quickly?" she asked after a moment. Would they already have a room like that ready and prepared? Or were they frantically racing to get it done before they reached it? She grinned at the thought, letting out a few more soft giggles. She really was kind of out of it, and slowly slid a hand over her mouth to quiet herself before she burst out laughing loudly. She wasn't sure what time it was, but what if someone was trying to sleep? She didn't want to disturb them.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:48 am
Koichi laughed at her question. "By the time we get there, it should be done. Don't quite know how they do it," he said, seeing the room down the hall. "We're almost there, though," he grinned, starting down the hall. After a few more moments, he stood in front of the room and pushed the door gently open before it swung slowly to reveal the room. "Damn it's dark in there," he chuckled, stepping in before closing the door with his foot. He looked around in marvel at the room she'd made.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:15 am
Kana felt her eyes widen in awe, the image of them dashing around frantically putting things in place renewing itself. She clamped her hand more tightly over her mouth to keep from exploding in laughter, but looked up as they reached the door. When he pushed it open, her eyes widened slightly, adjusting to the darkness of the room. She stared around for a moment and then looked at Koichi in awe. "They've already set everything up!" she cried in amazement. "And it's wonderful!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:32 am
Koichi laughed to himself as he made his way towards her bed, still carrying the little excited kitty. Gently, he leaned over and placed her down on the sheets, before standing back up straight with a grin. "Now then, you get some sleep tonight, got it? If that headache is still here tomorrow, you're doomed for training tomorrow," he said simply, nodding his head as though agreeing with himself. "Now then, no dawdling tonight, got it?"  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:42 am
Kana's eyes darted around the room as he carried her through it and she sat up as soon as she was released and set upon the bed. She wanted very badly to go around exploring every inch of the place, but decided not to because he'd mentioned training tomorrow. She nodded obediently, ears drooping slightly. "Ok..." she murmured, shifting restlessly in place before lying down flat on her back. "Oh, but I have to change!" she cried suddenly, and lurched up from the bed. Though, as soon as she did, she fell flat again, clutching at her head. She blinked for a few moments, and then slowly eased herself up this time before getting to her feet and trying to walk calmly to the closet, which appeared to have been filled with her clothing already. And by filled, that of course meant just a small corner had been taken up. She blinked at Koichi and then closed the door, shutting herself in the darkness of the closet. Her eyes adjusted quickly, and she picked out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in before bounding back out newly dressed and stopping in the middle of the room to stare around. Then she slowed her pace and trudged back to the bed, flopping face down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:56 am
Koichi rolled his eyes, smiling at his little sister as she lay face down on the bed. "Now then, little kitty," he said softly before he bent down and grabbed a thin blanket from the end of the bed. He gently pulled it up and let it drop over her, flowing softly as he just let it go above her. "Get sick any more and there will be a problem, won't there?" he grinned at her. "Well then, I'll be off," he said turning on his heal and waving over his shoulder as he started for the door.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:01 am
Kana nodded, then slowly lifted her head and glanced over her shoulder at him. "Good night," she said softly, and then let her face fall right back into the pillow. It had been a very busy day, and she knew she had more of the same thing to look forward to tomorrow, and she was dreading it. What if she had to fight someone again? And what if Kaze expected her to do more with her wind attacks? She didn't really know how to make wind into a weapon... She needed another wind user to help her or something. Wouldn't that make things easier? She breathed out slowly, but burried her face further into the pillow. I wonder if Kazan's ok? she thought, but kept an oncoming whimper from escaping since Koichi was still in the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:12 am
Koichi walked towards the door, opening it, and walking outside. He sighed to himself once the door was cosed, befoe he started to head off back to his dorm, where Kaze and Kazan were probably waiting for him. He didn't quite know what to expect for tomorrow, but he hoped it wasn't too intense. Although, howver, he knew that sometime soon the training would become even more harder and he hoped, above all else, Kana realized she'd have to start outside training, as well, which would include a daily exercise to keep her body in shape and up to the aptitude Kaze's training called for; he, though, couldn't tell her directly that she needed to do so.

[so, how are we going about this?]

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:17 am
Kana blinked, slowly turning on her side after she heard the door close. She exhaled softly, ears drooping against her head. What had she gotten herself into? But, she had asked for it, and she knew she needed to learn to protect herself, so she couldn't really get out of it. After all, a lot of people had been telling her she needed to learn to look after herself recently. Well, actually it'd mainly been Karin, Koichi, and Tam, but tht wasn't important. She closed her eyes and curled herself into a little ball, throwing the sheets of the bed over her head as she fell asleep.

[I don't know... Should we just skip ahead to tomorrow? Or give Kana a chance to mess around in the courtyard before you come get her or something? xP]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:24 am
[either way it's fine with me. xD i'm trying a profile again, cuz i'm really bad at doing CCS and everything, so that's why I'm delaying. anyway, it doesn't matter; up to you]  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:28 am
[Well, I doubt I'd find anyone in the courtyard, and Kana doesn't really know what to do on her own, so we should probably skip ahead to the training the next day. ><;;]  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff