Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
Angel Sanctuary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many of the books can you find in your area?
1-5
16%
 16%  [ 8 ]
6-10
57%
 57%  [ 29 ]
11-15
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
16-20
24%
 24%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 50

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 8:22 pm
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
Katinchen012
Sai-kun
[Spoiler discussion]
Zaphikel's backstory is beautiful, IMO. Tragic and lovely.
and yeah I like Raziel's pseudo girlfriend too. I cant remember her name -_-;
Raziel is a little blind to what goes on sometimes, I think Zaphikel keeps a lot away from him to protect him. Zaphikel has a deeply dark and violent past, I think he is drawn to Raziel because of his innocence (and other things which would be TOO spoilery) which he himself doesnt have.
Also, Raziel was an I-child himself, so thats all the more reason why Zaphikel hasn't let him in on a lot about them.
Though his sheltering of Raziel has tragic consequences..

New post without quotes? Good idea, really good idea.

I can't remember the name neither^^' Or, wait! idea Shatiel, that's what she was called!
Well, maybe Zaphikel protected Raziel very long, but letting him know what really happens in heaven was the reason why he was send to patrol in the slums, wasn't it? I don't really understand how Raziel could be this innocent after what was done to him in the laboratory...

Now we can start a whole 'nother quote pyramid...
[Spoiler discussion]
I cant remember why Raziel went to the slums either -_-;
He probably wanted to get more involved in Zaphikel's cause 'cause by association and also by experience, he doesnt like Sevi.
I think RAziel was just so submissive and brainwashed at the lab that he didn't know to be angry about what happened to him. He only knew that he was hurting and Zaphikel pulled him out of that hell.

Yes... *laughs* And it's getting bigger and bigger...

I don't have the volume here by now, but I think I remember Zaphikel said something like "It's time he sees what this heaven really is" or something similar.
Yes, I suppose you're right about Raziel being brainwashed at the lab. That's the only logical possibility, I think.

[White text]
I believe Zaphikel intends to slowly bring Raziel into Anima Mundi. Also, Raziel has shown increasing interest in it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 4:05 pm
gonk This thread is filled with spoilers!!!! gonk
I'm soooo weak.... I read ever spoiler posted and I end up ruining the story....... Must learn how to fight temptation better...... sweatdrop  

Boredom_Kills

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 11:00 am
Sorry ^_^;; Perhaps we should find a less spoilery discussion topic!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:02 am
I finally finished volumes 8 and 9 smile
It was good stuff, some of it was quite shocking. I'm pretty excited about volume 10!  

YGOPaladin

Bloodyblade666

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:31 am
the store had no number 9, so i had to get 10, and 10 is ok, just one of the dry ones, like a filler, but 11 is going to be good!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:39 am
i can't wait for 11 xd and 14 is really good too......they take too long to come out! gonk haha nah...i just hope they don't stop stocking them in the stores like they do with some of the other manga crying  

machibito

Moonlit Masquerade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 4:52 am
machibito
i can't wait for 11 xd and 14 is really good too......they take too long to come out! gonk haha nah...i just hope they don't stop stocking them in the stores like they do with some of the other manga crying

14 is amazing...-drools- xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 10:55 am
It's a really beautiful arc they're on.
Absolutely gorgeous and heart wrenching.  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Wordfalling

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 9:38 am
Moonlit Masquerade
machibito

14 is amazing...-drools- xd

Peoples gots 14? Ish jealous. xp Did you order them or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 11:57 am
i jusr got 10 2 weeks ago
and its good, a little dry but good  

Bloodyblade666

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:16 am
Bloodyblade666

You're not the first person I heard say that about vol 10 XD
I dont really remember what happened in vol 10, isnt that the end of the wedding?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:28 am
Sai-kun
Bloodyblade666

You're not the first person I heard say that about vol 10 XD
I dont really remember what happened in vol 10, isnt that the end of the wedding?

The end of volume 10 is where Asmodeus "helped" Setsuna save Kurai from marrying Lucifer. It ends where Setsuna and Kurai end up in front of the "statue thing" that looks like Kira's face.

I, myself, have only read up to volume ten because that is all that has come out in the U.S. until now. crying I will eventually buy the japanese editions (even though I'm still learning to read katakana and haven't even started learning kanji sweatdrop ).

MizerableAngel

Ketshiro Taro

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:36 pm
up to book 11 I believe here... and they're publishing Count Cain in a monthly magazine here too... I forget what it's called though. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:49 am
Bloodyblade666

Really? I thought 10 was really good. In my opinion, eight was mostly a filler. Except for [white text] Sara waking up in Jibril's body.

Book 11 comes out in less than a month here and I'm so excited because things have actually started rolling really fast. The only thing that depresses me is that Katan and Rosiel haven't really had anything since the sixth book and I love those characters. Yes, I'm such a sucker for implied shouen-ai but also, I just love Katan. I love how he's so conflicted between doing what's right and going along with Rosiel. I actually also love Rosiel because he's one of the most complex evil characters I've ever seen in a manga (well, most of the characters are. Kaori Yuki does an amazing job at making all the characters three-dimensional so you can't really hate any of them, even the evil ones). He's so multi-sided and I love the parts where he seems to have a slight slip back to how he used to me before he became all corrupt and how Katan is mostly the cause of those slips. So I can't wait to get back to them...

But at the same time, I don't want the hell saga to end. I am a Mad hatter freak. Seriously. I've cosplayed Mad Hatter, reread all his scenes, and made a shirt with a Mad Hatter picture and quote. He's just sooooo cool.  

OhtarwenElenya

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 7:20 am
OhtarwenElenya
Bloodyblade666

Really? I thought 10 was really good. In my opinion, eight was mostly a filler. Except for [white text] Sara waking up in Jibril's body.

Book 11 comes out in less than a month here and I'm so excited because things have actually started rolling really fast. The only thing that depresses me is that Katan and Rosiel haven't really had anything since the sixth book and I love those characters. Yes, I'm such a sucker for implied shouen-ai but also, I just love Katan. I love how he's so conflicted between doing what's right and going along with Rosiel. I actually also love Rosiel because he's one of the most complex evil characters I've ever seen in a manga (well, most of the characters are. Kaori Yuki does an amazing job at making all the characters three-dimensional so you can't really hate any of them, even the evil ones). He's so multi-sided and I love the parts where he seems to have a slight slip back to how he used to me before he became all corrupt and how Katan is mostly the cause of those slips. So I can't wait to get back to them...

But at the same time, I don't want the hell saga to end. I am a Mad hatter freak. Seriously. I've cosplayed Mad Hatter, reread all his scenes, and made a shirt with a Mad Hatter picture and quote. He's just sooooo cool.

I have a weakness for the Katan/Rosiel interaction too :3
And yeah, Katan seems to be Rosiel's only grounding in sanity sometimes.
I believe Rosiel has called Katan the only remenent of what good he has done.
[white text] because Rosiel created Katan, essentially. They have something of a father/child bond but more when Katan becomes the father and Rosiel becomes the child.

If it hasnt appeared already, the manga will soon show what Katan and Rosiel are up to :3  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff