Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which monster/character scared you most? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which monster/character scared you most?
Lisa Trevor (RE1)
26%
 26%  [ 10 ]
Nemmy (RE3)
28%
 28%  [ 11 ]
Tyrant (RE1-2-CV)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Bandersnatch (CV)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Chainsaw Psycho (RE4)
15%
 15%  [ 6 ]
Salazar (RE4)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Birkin's Mutation (RE2)
7%
 7%  [ 3 ]
Bog-standard zombies. (All but 4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Crazy Villagers (RE4)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Other
10%
 10%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 38

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:54 pm
Taizen_Hitotsu
Regenerators. Need I say more to make you have NIGHTMARES?! eek
Regenerators... Are pussies... I bet if you place a regenerator and Lisa Trevor in the same room, Lisa would eat the parasites on the Regenerator's body.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 4:54 am
Canas Renvall
The scariest monster is Sherry. With her wee beady eyes and her ugly Japanese schoolgirl dress, she be a scary one! >_> *waits for Exodia's reaction* xd

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! evil THATS IT, that school dress was cute, her eyes were not bead (just pixelated)  

A5116278

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:31 am
Exodia The Forbidden One
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! evil THATS IT, that school dress was cute, her eyes were not bead (just pixelated)
That school dress was WAY TOO unrealistically NOT American. For someone who lives in Midwest USA, I imagine she'd get beat up by dressing like that. Of course, then Birkin would see to it that the parents of those kids became test subjects, but my point remains. Sherry's outift was really not suited for American fashion.

Her eyes though, mainly in the FMV's looked like she was on a LOT of drugs. It looked like her pupils were dialated to the size of a quarter.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:19 am
~Daughter of Sparda~
Please vote...I wanna know what scared you guys ^^;
Also, here we can discuss about scariest moments, fave monsters ect.

I gotta say that Lisa and Salazar really freaked me out...big time ^^;

D: Lisa is lovely... Her story made me cry. cry  

Locust Girl

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:26 am
I'm sorry, but none of them technically "scared" me. Sure, I was "startled" when one of them jumped up from behind a corner, but that is expected!

Wesker scared me, 'though.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 2:47 pm
when i was little and my biological dad got me the 1st resident evil when i was 5 (a lil girl ) it scared the crap outta me and i had nightmares since, thats how i remember what all you have to do on the game O.O; ..... now its the one guys you find at the end of the game, i forget what its called.. but you shoot the anti virus at em and it kills em.. they scare the crap outta me and my sis. burning_eyes ninja oh and yay im back lol 3nodding  

Moon_Elf_Necromancer

Alphawolf540

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:30 pm
the villagers from RE4 when i first found out those things pop out of their heads.. made me jump!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:12 pm
Arwynn
I'm sorry, but none of them technically "scared" me. Sure, I was "startled" when one of them jumped up from behind a corner, but that is expected!

Wesker scared me, 'though.

I'm the same... none of them "scared" me either... if i had to pick one that startled me though... *rubs forhead* I'm a bit embarresed, but the snakes in the barrels and stuff in RE4... I know... I suck  

mamma DX

J Foxfire

Familiar Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:40 pm
Whenever a crimson head showed up in the REmake I would freak, especially when I lacked the ammo needed to kill it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 1:45 am
Regenaradors, those things creeped me out. I can still hear the breathing... eek gonk

But the most shocking are Crimson heads, why can't god damn zombies stay dead?!  

XINVADER

Blame the O

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:22 pm
The villagers only scared me when they first spotted me, when I’m trying to hide from the.

Nemesis, would trip me up because his always chasing me talking about “Stars.”

Yea most likely nemeses were the scarcest to me.

Lisa just made me laugh, with her crazy a** moaning, but I was cautious around her. I shot her a couple time, thinking I could kill her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:20 pm
sweatdrop No matter what situation I'm in.... nothing scares me more than the Lickers and the Hunters.... Tyrants and the nemesis dont really scare me since they're slow and can be seen from a distance. However Lickers and Hunters are unpredictable and can instanly kill you if you are not careful.  

Hopeless in Chicago

Mr_Leon_Kennedy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:03 am
The Tyrant is also in RE0, and the chaisaw guy's name is Dr. Salvador  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:36 am
Um i'd say a hunter...popping onto the screen...but apart from that not much scared me  

Ivory Lie

Omega_Ion_Tangora

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:36 am
Anything that eats you savagely, except for zombies. After I saw Thriller... just, they can't scare me. Eating monsters include:

Regenerators
Salazar
Neptune
Final Form Birkin
Wolves
Plagas that eat your head
The Alligator in RE2
Del Lago

Aside from them and anything I missed, one hit kill monsters scare me.
Elephant in Outbreak 2 *stomp stomp*
Chainsaws (All kinds)
Iron Maidens
Del Lago
Nemesis

Thats about it, unless I forgot something  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games