Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
[Wingardia] No. 525 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:06 pm
"Remember," Kage started, "when you said you'd find that girl you were looking for?" He decided, against his own will, that he should tell him. He didn't want too, and he knew he shouldn't, but he wanted to see what would happen from there. "Well, as long as you don't mention anything," he started, sounding deadly at the warning, "that girl.... is closer than you think. In fact, I'd have to say she is almost exactly under your nose and, or, on top of you," he chuckled, before he put the phone on it's craddel, the small click sounding that he hung up. The line went silent and dead.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:31 pm
Kai gritted his teeth as he listened to Kage speak, focusing through the headache which had returned. His eyes were narrowed, tail thumping rapidly against the bed he sat upon still. He had bowed his head so he couldn't see Skylar, his eyes intent upon a pillow lying in front of him. He grunted at Kage finished, about to speak, ask a few more questions. But then he heard a small click, followed by silence. Kai remained still for several more minutes, then slowly handed the phone back to Skylar. "I think he's gone..." he muttered, then fell to thinking. What had he meant, as long as he didn't mention anything? And Meghan was... right there with him?  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:35 pm
[[yes, lesson. he learned it once, doesn't want to learn it again, does he xD]]
Skylar took the phone before placing it into it's cradel, closing the cubby before placing the pillows back where they'd been. She sat down on the bed before looking over at Kai, her head tilted. "S-something I should know?" she asked softly, hoping he wouldn't just lash out at her in ager from her grandfather. "I'm...sorry that he got on your nerves, but he likes to do that to people..." she trailed off, looking at the floor, her legs swinging back and forth one at a time. What could she possibly say to him now?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:41 pm
Kai remained staring at the floor, eyes narrowed angrily. But as he heard Skylar stammer, her felt a small wave of guilt and slowly breathed in and out a couple times, his head still bowed. Then he slowly turned to look at her, eyes still narrowed but not holding quite as fierce a look. He shook his head in irritation. "It's not your place to apologize for him," he muttered, closing his eyes for a moment. She's right under my nose... he thought quietly to himself, sending Skylar anohter glance. Could she possibly be...? Kai shook his head again, looking back to the floor. No. She does remind me of her, but she can't be... How is it possible? Does that coma have anything to do with this...?  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:48 pm
Skylar smiled weakly at him. "Yeah, you're right it isn't my place, but all the same, i feel i should appologize," she laughed gently. "So," she started, looking ahead of her, "d'you guys talk about anything important?" She knew she was being somewhat nosey, but she wanted to know; although, knowing her grandpa, they probably didn't talk about anything. After a moment, she sifted in place slightly; it was somewhat... awkward just sitting there, according to her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:53 pm
Kai glanced at her again, then shook his head. "No..." he breathed slowly. "We didn't talk about anything. I think he was surprised a guy answered from your room though," he added with a smirk, tilting his head slightly as he waited for a reaction.

Then he saw her shift and glanced towards the door. "Want to go somewhere?" he asked, but didn't really have a place in mind. He just didn't like staying inside for too long, especially with all these things on his mind. He needed a distraction... He was dying to as Skylar some things, but Kage had warned him not to mention anything, and he'd already learned his lesson last time with Meghan.

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:00 pm
Skylar laughed nerviously, turning a little red. "Are you trying to say something mister?" she said, trying to sound as serious as she could; didn't quite work, though. Hearing his suggestion, though, she looked at him dangerously. "No way are we leaving," she said, "not with your injuries... speaking of which, how did you get them?" she asked, suddenly curious. She smiled to herself at her sudden change in moods; she found it funny. Although, she really did wonder what her grandpa said to him; exactly what he said to him. "Is...something bothering you, Kai-chan?" she asked, not realizing what she even said. She was leaning on her hands, her body turned sideways to face him, as she just tilted her head somewhat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:13 pm
Kai's smirk remained for a moment longer as he saw her face flush red, chuckling softly as she spoke and slowly shaking his head. But his smile faded as she spoke. "Why not?" he protest, flopping backwards onto the bed, his feet still planted on the ground. He scowled at the ceiling, but honestly wasn't too upset. He only made it look that way.

He sighed quietly, then turned his head to glance at her without having to get up again. He froze as she said his name, his eyes widening suddenly in alarm. But he still didn't sit up, since the strain hurt his chest. It's her, that was Meghan! She... she is her? he thought frantically. He just slowly brought his left, uninjured hand forward and placed it over his eyes. "I was stabbed," he said bluntly. "With a dagger. Then I grabbed the blade to pull it out because I'm an idiot."

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:33 pm
Skylar blinked for a moment, completely silent. After a moment, though, she sighed. "Kai, you're not an idiot, calm down," she said simply, proding him gently at his side- at a pressurepoint- before getting up. "Why not?" she repeated after a few minutes. "Becuae, you're injured, duh," she said in a mocking town. She turned the upper half of her body to look at her back, seeing the tie of the yellow obi. With her index finger, she poked the bow; she found that it was getting somewhat annoying now, although she didn't really mind it being there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:45 pm
Kai jumped as she poked him, his eyes widening in surprise. He turned his head to stare at her, just watching silently as she spoke. Then he grunted, turning back to stare at the ceiling. "But this is so boring!" he complained in a faked whiney tone. He watched out of the corner of his eye as she poked at the bow now and then closed his eyes again. That is... also like Meghan, he thought to himself as he shifted restlessly.  

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:50 pm
[[it...was like meghan? seriously? o.O wow...i didn't think i ever did something liek that with her]]
Skylar turned around, hands on hips. "Stop complaining," she said, sticking out a tongue. "Unless you have any other ideas, then just lie there for now," she said simply, starting towards her closet. "And I ment that..." she said threateningly, walking through the doors of her closet before closing them. She started ruffling through the clothes that hung on hangers, through the small stacks on shelves; she wanted to change out of her kimono. She bit her lip, finding a pair of jeans and a tank top, tossing them onto a small vanity that was in the back, making sure there wasn't something else she wanted to wear.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:55 pm
[He's just clinging to everything she does now, trying to assure himself it's her. She poked at a bow, and Meghan always played with ribbons. I was making a vague connection. xP]

Kai frowned, sticking his tongue out back at her but just continued laying there in an almost defeated way. His hands had moved from his eyes and were now resting upon his bare stomach, just below the bandages on his chest. He snorted softly to himself at her last comment, watching as she disappeared into the closet. Then he turned his gaze back to the ceiling, tail flicking against the bed lazily beside him. I am... so bored... he thought grumpily to himself. I wonder how Kaori's doing?

Krazy Kaori

Wind.scattered_wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:00 pm
[[ohhh. i see. well, we need something interesting to happen seeing as Kai is bored... maybe i should get another twist in... xP]]
Skylar sighed; there was nothing else she liked. Sighing, she removed the obi, the upper garment and everythign below it before she quickly changed. She shivered though, hoping Kai hadn't just jolted out the door. All the same, she walked out fully dressed in a white tanktop with pink ribbon dangling on the side and lacing itself through the straps and partly worn jeans.
"At least you're still here," she sighed, running over to him and reaching out to poke him again.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:08 pm
Misa walked down the hall sighing here and there as she saw a notepad threw across against the hallway and plopped down the ground against the wall, the door slammed but not loud and the young, actually really young, girl fell to the ground. Who would do such a thing to such a little one? she thought as she ran to help the little girl. Misa first picked up the notepad and relize there was a pen right next to it, she didn't see that flown with the notepad. Misa shrugged it off as she grabbed the pen and pad tightly and helped the girl stand up. Once she stood up she gave the items to here with a smile. "This must be yours...Who did this to you? They must not want kids..." Misa asked.

Kichi ducked the notepad as it rapiddly hit the wall behind her with the pen with the pad. In acciedent she fell to the ground, losing balence while she ducked. Kichi covered herself as the door slammed but not loud. I-I never met such m-mean p-people... Kichi thought as she jumped when a girl probaley 17 years old picked up her pad and pen and helped her up. She took the items from her hands and put the stuff back in her clear plastic backpack. Kichi looked up at the girl and said in her usual low tone. "T-Thanks..."

Misa smiled even more. "Your welcome!" Misa said. Misa got on her knees so she could match the girl's height. 'So what's your name? My name is Misa! Misa Titneer reporting for duty!" Misa asked. She held out a hand for the girl to shake. It seems this girl is so sweet! Misa thought.

Kichi slightly stepped back then stepped back foward when the girl named Misa got on her knees. She giggled slightly at her joke with her name. "I-I'm Kichi Semegami!" Kichi said a little louder than her usual tone. She felt comfortable with Misa. Kichi shoke Misa's hand smiling even.

Misa smiled once again. "I have a feeling we are going to be great friends..." Misa whispered to Kichi. "Its a pleasure to meet you, Kichi!" Misa got off her knees and asked, "This is the dorm who did this to you, right?" Misa touch the doornoob turning it slightly and tried to open it. Locked. Darn it! She looked at Kichi and frowned. "I can't open it. Those people need a pep talk about how to treat people!" Misa shouted slightly.

Kichi smiled back. Kichi nodded and nodded again. "I can open it..." Kichi whispered. With her mind, she unlocked the lock and then Kichi glanced up at Misa. "Try it again, Misa.." Kichi said.

Misa nodded and tried again. She touched the doornobb and twisted it. It open to the picture of a boy and a girl. One was Kai and the other she had no clue. Misa took two steps in.

Kichi trailed behind Misa and said back to her usual low tone, "..thats them alright.."

Misa barely caught what Kichi said but heard her still and heard her words. "Did you bully or in others words uuh kinda kick her out of the room in a bully way?" Misa asked Kai and the other girl.

Leuvo

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:09 pm
[Haha, fun. =P]

Kai shifted restlessly, thinking about making a run for it as she went out of the room, but he realized he hadn't stood in a while. The last time he'd tried, his legs had given out beneath him. So he remained just lying there, shuting his eyes again. "This... sucks," he muttered under his breath. He sensed her approaching and slowly opened his eyes again, his hand darting out and gently catching her wrist as she began to poke him. "No," he said simply.

His head turned as he heard the door open and he saw the little girl again, this time accompanied by Misa. He didn't bother sitting up, knowing it would agrivate his wound. "What the hell do you want?" he frowned, glaring at the pair. "And we didn't bully her. Don't you know it's rude to barge into other people's rooms. Especially if the door is locked?" he went on, voice dropping to a snarl at the end.

[I have to go to bed. Final day of exams tomorrow. xP]

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games