Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
For those who Dislike Resident Evil 4 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you hate resident evil 4
  Yes
  No
View Results

Vankala

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:53 pm
Resident_Kyo
if big foot existed so can el gigante!

...But bigfoot doesn't exist...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:16 pm
Vankala
Resident_Kyo
if big foot existed so can el gigante!

...But bigfoot doesn't exist...

shun the non believers SHUN!!!  

Resident_Kyo

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:19 pm
when you kill the first ganado in the game and when you click on him and it says "hes not a zombie" it really makes you not wanna play the rest  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 12:43 pm
I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not, there are several points in this game, besides the creatures that are pure stupidity. The tower in the first village section for instance. You climb all the way up, and then jump down a good twenty-five feet and walk away with very little harm. Now, if I'm right, a fall from about fifteen feet can sprain your ankle or break your leg. I forget which one it is. He's able to jump down long distances and walk away like it was nothing.  

Elliot Salem

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:00 pm
Vash Thompson
I'm not sure if it was mentioned or not, there are several points in this game, besides the creatures that are pure stupidity. The tower in the first village section for instance. You climb all the way up, and then jump down a good twenty-five feet and walk away with very little harm. Now, if I'm right, a fall from about fifteen feet can sprain your ankle or break your leg. I forget which one it is. He's able to jump down long distances and walk away like it was nothing.

because hes...

spider leon! spider leon! does whatever a spider leon does!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:03 pm
Resident_Kyo
Vash Thompson

because hes...

spider leon! spider leon! does whatever a spider leon does!

That just makes me want to banish you to the pit of Ashley and Resident Evil Gaiden.  

Elliot Salem

Vankala

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:24 pm
Maybe he started taking Chris's steroids... ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:25 pm
So that's why Chris is in a third world area. He's looking for Leon.  

Elliot Salem

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:32 pm
"That b*****d took my steroids! I'm gonna do what no Ganado managed to do... Smash that little b*****d's head in!" One can only dream.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:27 pm
you never know.. maybe the las plagas that saddler injected him at that time gave him.... spidey powers...  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:32 pm
Yes, but he can jump down that tower BEFORE he got injected.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yes, but he can jump down that tower BEFORE he got injected.

Damn! your right. maybe the O.R.E gave him some spidey juice before he left?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:49 pm
Or maybe Capcom just made him out to be an overHollywoodized backflipping, pranching pretty boy who can kick a lot of a**... Making him a very crappy hero.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:58 pm
....yeah....

but with all that aside wasnt RE4 still a good game?

i thought leon wasnt that bad. ashley sucked, storyline was kinda crappy.

but the guns and the over the shoulder camera angle was really cool  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:02 pm
The gameplay mechanics and graphics were great... But that's about it.
The guns sucked... I mean... What the hell is with the upgrading? It's not an RPG... No handgun can hold 26 bullets! And the names the weapons got... "The Punisher!" give me a break. Why not give the guns their proper names like in the classic RE games? Beretta M29FS, and HK-VP 70 sound a LOT cooler than Blacktail, and Red-9.... It's stupid, really.

The over the shoulder camera was something new, and needed for better sales, but I'd take the static camera angles any day....

And yes, the horrendous storyline, complete with crappy characters... Resident Evil 4 didn't get even remotely close to doing justice to the Resident Evil franchise.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games