Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
On the subject of dating and marriage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haromi

5,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:44 pm
I've seen many different races of people date Asian girls. ...Although, I am living in Toronto, so that would explain it. razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:28 pm
Vanilla_Soda
Tokioka
Does anybody here feel more physically attracted to asian partners compared to other ethnicities??

Yea, kinda... whee Although i'm physically attracted to most races. haHA omgz I'm a whore. rolleyes

I tend not to be too picky, but recently whenever I see an asian girl it's like:
"Hey, she's asian. I'm asian. Therefore, we are compatible."
lol, it's probably just chinese TV making me think weird.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:05 pm
prolly. hm... don't have anything else to say that won't make me seem crazier than i already am.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:34 pm
Tokioka
Does anybody here feel more physically attracted to asian partners compared to other ethnicities??

While I think girls of other ethnicities are good to have as friends, I would only date Asians. That's right, I'm racist! I intend to preserve my racial blood, (and if I go on anymore, I'm gonna start to sound like Hitler... sweatdrop )sue me stare  

Cat-Whiskers

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:44 pm
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka

While I think girls of other ethnicities are good to have as friends, I would only date Asians. That's right, I'm racist! I intend to preserve my racial blood, (and if I go on anymore, I'm gonna start to sound like Hitler... sweatdrop )sue me stare

like you didn't sound like hitler already. cat you've got enough nationalism in you to fill up all of china. and that's a lot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:12 pm
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka

like you didn't sound like hitler already. cat you've got enough nationalism in you to fill up all of china. and that's a lot.

Cat = User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xd whee  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:06 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka

xd whee

Hey!! Where'd you get that footage of cat? lol. jkz. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:05 pm
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka

xd whee

I saw him down the pub the other night, man was he wasted! smile That's why he's dancing like a mad drunkard in the footage. xd  

Tokioka

Minielf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:01 pm
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka

xd whee

I saw him down the pub the other night, man was he wasted! smile That's why he's dancing like a mad drunkard in the footage. xd
Lol, a dancing Azn fuhrer. That must be really strange and funny.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:43 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka

xd whee

mostly funny blaugh  

yalie5

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:31 am
yalie5
Minielf
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Cat-Whiskers
Tokioka

xd whee

mostly funny blaugh
Yup, beauty can come from any race/nationality/ethniciiy/culture, but for spending the rest of my life with, very likely an Asian person. It's just easier. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:55 pm
Just for the record, I don't drink. stare  

Cat-Whiskers

sasa_powa_4eva

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:56 pm
Cat-Whiskers
That's good! 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:31 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
Cat-Whiskers
That's good! 3nodding biggrin

That's very good! biggrin I don't drink either... apart from if I want to get drunk at a gig. In fact, pretty much all alcohol doesn't taste nice to me, apart from alcopops - but they shouldn't really count as they just taste like other soft drinks.  

Tokioka

yalie5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:54 pm
I don't drink either. After seeing my parents get drunk once it's pretty embarassing. stare  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff