Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
Do you &quot;like&quot; any of the characters from the anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:30 pm
What?

Did they start getting "touchy-feely"? Making out? Having fullblown yaoi-loving sex?

Don't leave us hanging twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:51 am
Aoi, you're so funny. xd

Melody, who are your three bishies? Other than Lance?

I'm a bit obsessed with Lezard from Valkyrie Profile. I think he's sexy, but I don't want him as a bishie. He's too, um...scary. eek

I'm happy with just Kenji heart  

Little Rachael

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:32 am
Ahhhh, Lezard. He IS an interestin and bad a**-for-a-geek character. Little too evil for my tastes though.

Btw, did you know he's voiced by the came guy that does Meowth? And Argrim in the Game?

As for me, I have a weak spot for Lucian >>; you get a cookie if you can guess why. (Not counting you, Sui)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:54 pm
Aoi Hikari
Ahhhh, Lezard. He IS an interestin and bad a**-for-a-geek character. Little too evil for my tastes though.

Btw, did you know he's voiced by the came guy that does Meowth? And Argrim in the Game?

As for me, I have a weak spot for Lucian >>; you get a cookie if you can guess why. (Not counting you, Sui)

Cause he's a nummy slice of man meats?  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:59 pm
Well, that and something else >>;  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:20 pm
Aoi Hikari
Well, that and something else >>;

cause he's cute?  

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:08 pm
Little Rachael
Aoi, you're so funny. xd

Melody, who are your three bishies? Other than Lance?

I'm a bit obsessed with Lezard from Valkyrie Profile. I think he's sexy, but I don't want him as a bishie. He's too, um...scary. eek

I'm happy with just Kenji heart

lance is one of my three bishies.
the other two are willis from the digimon movie and duke devlin from yugioh. willis=kawaii. duke=cool.
1st bishie= Lance heart heart heart
2nd bishie=Duke devlin heart heart
3rd bishie=Willis heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:14 pm
Lezard rocks. He's my favorite VP character besides Lucian and Yumei. whee Aoi and I actually know someone who's like a non-evil version of him. Gotta love that Turk.  

Sui Kune

Moonlight Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Toli Bera

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:22 pm
Sui Kune
Lezard rocks. He's my favorite VP character besides Lucian and Yumei. whee Aoi and I actually know someone who's like a non-evil version of him. Gotta love that Turk.

Indeed we do. *Hugs autograpyhed turk pic*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 1:24 am
Melody Hikari
the other two are willis from the digimon movie and duke devlin from yugioh. willis=kawaii. duke=cool.
3rd bishie=Willis heart

Ah yes, Willis is a cutie. If my memory serves me correctly, that is. Isn't he American?

Aoi, I know why you like Lucian. xd It's because he's done by Brock's voice actor, Eric Stuart. Not only that, but he sounds EXACTLY like Brock.

I know all about the voice actors of Pokemon and Valkyrie Profile. biggrin That's probably one of the reasons I got attached to VP so quickly. When Lucian says "I still love her" I get goosebumps. heart Unfortunately, there aren't any characters that sound like Tracey, although Belenus and Gandar are done by the same voice actor. sad

I was aware that Addie Blaustein does the voice of Lezard, as well as those of Arngrim and Lawfer. She's so talented. Lezard actually sounds a bit like Meowth when he says "Dark Savior!" xd  

Little Rachael

Aoi Hikari

Romantic Prophet

15,075 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:22 pm
Yay! Rachael get's a cookie! *gives her one*

Yeah, on another interesting note, the VA for Joy and Jenny voiced Lenneth. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:20 pm
Little Rachael
Melody Hikari
3rd bishie=Willis heart

Ah yes, Willis is a cutie. If my memory serves me correctly, that is. Isn't he American?

Aoi, I know why you like Lucian. xd It's because he's done by Brock's voice actor, Eric Stuart. Not only that, but he sounds EXACTLY like Brock.

I know all about the voice actors of Pokemon and Valkyrie Profile. biggrin That's probably one of the reasons I got attached to VP so quickly. When Lucian says "I still love her" I get goosebumps. heart Unfortunately, there aren't any characters that sound like Tracey, although Belenus and Gandar are done by the same voice actor. sad

I was aware that Addie Blaustein does the voice of Lezard, as well as those of Arngrim and Lawfer. She's so talented. Lezard actually sounds a bit like Meowth when he says "Dark Savior!" xd

what other anime are u ppls talking about? *is trying to keep up*  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Little Rachael

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:43 am
Melody Hikari

It's actually a game, not an anime. sweatdrop It's done by the same voice actors who did Pokemon. 3nodding Who does Lance's voice in the anime?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:42 pm
Little Rachael
Melody Hikari

It's actually a game, not an anime. sweatdrop It's done by the same voice actors who did Pokemon. 3nodding Who does Lance's voice in the anime?

that's what i really wanna know. if its eric stuart....boy am i gonna be in a bind.... sweatdrop  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:55 pm
I have a crush on flannery  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items