Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Starship Aria <Hunter Clan Base> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathstar175

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 4:12 pm
"Yes, I suppose we should..." Desta said.
"Urgh..." replied Destar.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:46 pm
Out of the shadow of blins trunk traven jumped out looking very pleased.

"Hi all"

With a big smile that did not fit him.  

Traven_Arrain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:07 pm
blin blinked
"traven is that you?......"
blin tried to match the image of the frightening fellow who tore of his fingers in bordom to this cheerful fellow and failed utterly  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:39 pm
"Yes Blin it is I Traven, I have forsaken the force because a plant stole most of it and I could tell that I will never be getting back to my realm so i said to hell with it, I am now Free of hate and anger, you see me as I am suppost to be."

all of his old wrappings now gone he stood in back robes with waist long silver blonde hair that flowed like water.

"Also i have resaerched alchemy and that is my main power now."

Traven layed his two swords on the floor and drew an alchemic circle around them calling upon the energy he used, the realm of the dead or souls that had resently parished (with in 3 weeks) he turned his two swords into a staff it was 6 feet tall and at the top was a hoop the outer edge of the hoop was a blade. within the hoop were 8 smaller rings that loop around the main hoop and just sat there and jingled.((Just like mirokus in Inuyasha)).

"there that should be good"
the soul stealing still in them and he could feel the telipathic link between them. He look very satified and begain to twirl it around him in a very fast mostion so that the 8 smaller ringlets wissled in the air.  

Traven_Arrain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:29 pm
blin smiled holding out his hand
"nice to meet you not evil traven"
blin slung his trunk back on his back
"so do you use the chemistry alchemy or the equivelent exchange alchemy?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 4:53 pm
"More on the equivelent extange, i use the energy of souls that have parished within a 3 week perioid so as long as people die i have energy."

he took his hand and shook it.
"Dont worry i dont use alchemy on humans"

"Like me staff?"

"Also is there not a party at some place or another right now?"  

Traven_Arrain

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:13 pm
"Yes, there is... Shall we go?" Desta said, Destar was still curled up in a cute little ball moaning.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:00 am
"I would like to are you in Blin?"

"next question how do we get there i can shadow port. i could take you two with me,"  

Traven_Arrain

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:32 pm
"No, lets not take that approach. We shall fly their in the SJ Mark 3." Desta signalled them to follow her as she walked to the hanger and into a massive yet oddly familiar jet like aircraft. It's front was Flaming Red while the rest of it was black as coal.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:44 pm
blin nodded grinning "sure i would love to join in!"
he said excitedly never before atending a party  

Blight_of_Luca

deathstar175

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:37 pm
As everyone boarded minus Destar, who was still curled in a ball in pain, Desta set the engine to full burn and they were speedily on thier way to the party. [To the Plushie Palace]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:52 pm
the spy bird flies up to the starship aria

Scanning starship for target

ERROR

rebooting system scanner

Scanning starship for target

ERROR

Conclusion 2 posibilities

1) Illusion

2) Phase or Multi-Phase Ship

unable to scan ship, continuing mission

The spy bird flies off...  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:02 pm
A flash of light appeared in Desta's room and then she herself appeared, exhuasted and still slightly hung-over. "Aria get me some asprin and a wake up call for this time next week." She lay down on her bed and took the pills that appeared on her bedside table and quickly went to sleep. Meanwhie Destar had found the vaults and was poking around through them seeing if anything interesting other than the giant mounds of gold silver, mora and thousands of other types of money there were.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:11 pm
HasmatX flies on full rocket boost straight toward Aria, using Bretts fighter.

Holy Shintoooo!!

flies clean through Desta's room because of Aria's phase capabilitys

How DO You Stear This Thing?!?!  

HasmatX

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:38 pm
The phased Aria noticed Hasmat's ship flying through herself and phased a very soft padding in enough to slow and catch Hasmat's ship it them phased directly into Aria and dumped Hasmat on the floor in a hanger along with the small ship.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games