Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The New Rain {No one can replace me} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You in or out?
  In
  Out
View Results

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:44 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"maybe."

"could i see?" killux took out her drawing book "ill let you look at my pictures"
"i rather no one see my drawings."

"well you can look at mine!" she handed her the book
*no really check out my pics on photo bucket
linky!
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/I_am_the_ruler_of_the_world/?start=0 *
((its asks for a password, my drawings and one of my friends drawing are in my journal.))

((ill move them to my jornal soon then and ill check out yours!))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 12:46 pm
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"maybe."

"could i see?" killux took out her drawing book "ill let you look at my pictures"
"i rather no one see my drawings."

"well you can look at mine!" she handed her the book
*no really check out my pics on photo bucket
linky!
http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/I_am_the_ruler_of_the_world/?start=0 *
((its asks for a password, my drawings and one of my friends drawing are in my journal.))

((ill move them to my jornal soon then and ill check out yours!))
((ok))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:36 pm
((YAY my pictures are in my jornal!))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:42 pm
Xeggr opened his eyes, he was somewhere of all white. He got up and walked around. He only heard the echo of his foot steps. "Where am I?"
"You are alone..." said a dark voice.
"What? Whos there?" He summond his weapon.
"Don't be afried. I don't bite." A tall man in a black appeared.
"I regonize that voice..."
"Do you know? Then show me your wisdom."
"Your The Superior."
"I might be, or are you?"
Xeggr looked serious, not confused one bit. "No, I'm a mere shell, like you."
"Indeed." He takes his hood off and shows his true form. He was I. Xemnas. "I was hoping you'd come soon. What kept you waiting?"
"Light...."  

FallenLight262

romantic~slut~want~some

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:54 pm
"im gunna go find xeggr bye " she stood up and wondered around looking at things and places the spoted the secreat place and she went in......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:00 pm
FallenLight262
Xeggr opened his eyes, he was somewhere of all white. He got up and walked around. He only heard the echo of his foot steps. "Where am I?"
"Your The Superior."
"Indeed." He takes his hood off and shows his true form. He was I. Xemnas. "I was hoping you'd come soon. What kept you waiting?"
"Light...."

"What type of light?" Xemnas asked.
"A light....that shune." Xeggr stood in a battle position.
"What are you thinking?"
"I'm thinking you always thought darkness. Just someone pushed away, always thinking of themselves."
"And what are coming to this point?"
"That you helped me when I was down. But, Light brought me higher."
Xemnas got in a postion of battle stance. "Your going to fight me for what you think is right?"
"Correct." Xeggr charged with a face of anger.
Xemnas charged as well. "You will submit To NOTHING!"  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:40 pm
a_sweet_romantic
"im gunna go find xeggr bye " she stood up and wondered around looking at things and places the spoted the secreat place and she went in......
"we come to." Mixxy and Purrl followed her.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:48 pm
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
"Your The Superior."
"Light...."

"What are you thinking?"
"I'm thinking you always thought darkness. Just someone pushed away, always thinking of themselves."
Xemnas got in a postion of battle stance. "Your going to fight me for what you think is right?"

"he wont submit to any thing but he will amout to great things" killux shouted as they hit  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 4:09 pm
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
"Your The Superior."
"Light...."

"What are you thinking?"

"he wont submit to any thing but he will amout to great things" killux shouted as they hit
mixxy attacked xemnas, purrl just watched.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:25 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
"Your The Superior."
"Light...."

"What are you thinking?"

Xeggr had a dark glare in his eyes. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He turned and Xemnas nailed him in they jaw with an upper cut by his saber. He fell on the ground wounded with blood coming out of his mouth. A saber was up to his neck. "Why don't you fade?"
"I don't know, maybe because I feel like I have a heart." Xeggr appeared behind him and wacked him in the back of the head. He was just smirking and kept attacking him with combo moves.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:32 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
"Your The Superior."
"Light...."

"What are you thinking?"

Xeggr had a dark glare in his eyes. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He turned and Xemnas nailed him in they jaw with an upper cut by his saber. He fell on the ground wounded with blood coming out of his mouth. A saber was up to his neck. "Why don't you fade?"
"I don't know, maybe because I feel like I have a heart." Xeggr appeared behind him and wacked him in the back of the head. He was just smirking and kept attacking him with combo moves.
"no." mixxy sayed."i have nothing to lose anymore. i don't have a heart anymore. remember."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:43 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic
FallenLight262
FallenLight262
"Your The Superior."
"Light...."

"What are you thinking?"

"no." mixxy sayed."i have nothing to lose anymore. i don't have a heart anymore. remember."

Xeggr stopped and Xemnas was on the ground. He walked over torwards the three girls. He made a dark portla behind them. "Leave." He shoved them all in there and made dark sheild around them so nothing can get to them. "Where were we?"
"Right here." Xemnas appeared behind him and his attack went through him. He looked shocked for his weapon was still in him with no wound.
Xeggr turned is head. "You missed." He hit him on the side of the head, but that phased too.
"So it seems..." The both flew back and started to attack.  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:44 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

Xeggr stopped and Xemnas was on the ground. He walked over torwards the three girls. He made a dark portla behind them. "Leave." He shoved them all in there and made dark sheild around them so nothing can get to them. "Where were we?"
"Right here." Xemnas appeared behind him and his attack went through him. He looked shocked for his weapon was still in him with no wound.
Xeggr turned is head. "You missed." He hit him on the side of the head, but that phased too.
mixxy attacked the shield"let me out of here." she had both of her swords out and attacking to shield.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:58 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
a_sweet_romantic

mixxy attacked the shield"let me out of here." she had both of her swords out and attacking to shield.

killux raised her hand to the shield and blew a hole throught it "we have to go!" she fell to the ground and the sheild went back up but olny half of her body was through it  

romantic~slut~want~some

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:05 pm
a_sweet_romantic
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262

killux raised her hand to the shield and blew a hole throught it "we have to go!" she fell to the ground and the sheild went back up but olny half of her body was through it
mixxy gets though the shield"finally."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games